Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs (3735 Views)

How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted / See How Governor And Dignitaries Wept As Suntai's Corpse Arrived Taraba. / How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by Nobody: 8:03am On May 28, 2017
TheCabal:

Nigerian's don't even give a fu|ck about IPOB or the east. Your comit relief, you should see how I start laughing and rolling on the floor once I see Nnamdi Kanu.

The east are incapable or making anything stylish or classy , no matter what you do it always feels porous and distasteful.

At the moment, Binta Nyako has give Nnamdi Kanu and assignment he may never complete. He is doing all he can to push the Jewish rhetoric - we all know the cretin is not a Jew , @IPOBExposed has the archives. He has promoted worshiping Idols and also rejected the concept/notion of Jesus Christ.

I try to understand, does he think the Jews (the real Jews, whose mothers are Jews) - will come out and fight for him. But, I don't think this is about any social or moral objective but financial. Nnamdi Kanu's current campaign for the legitimization of his Jewish claims, is just a re-brand for his fraudulent activities. Another way to beg, Isreal for wheat, bread and ofcourse Honey.

Poverty is worst disease one can suffer from and IPOB has truly exposed the poverty, widespread educational sub-standard and lack of social or cultural tolerance.

The east is just as poor as the North-Eastern region of the Federal republic of Nigeria. Maybe even more poor because your greatest asset - humans are constantly involved in rural (east) to urban(lagos) migration.

Have you had you dosage of Ewedu today? How many did you toss into your belly?

I want to ask you a question. The East is so poor. Why not allow us to leave? Is it by force? We don't like you period. Stay on your lane Nd lets stay on ours. Can that be too much to ask?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by TheTourist: 9:28am On May 28, 2017
Scam news. The first red flag in this post by the OP is the word "factional". IPOB isn't PDP OR APC. The rest of the thread is filled with PRO-PA-GANDA.

1 Like

Re: How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs by theDEVILisHERE: 1:09pm On May 28, 2017
adadike281:
Even if kanu collect d gift, no problem coz forget Obiano's charade, he is pro- Biafra. He was d only gov that gave the souls we lost in d war a second burial. I don't blame him for d Onitsha incident, he is a gov of a state still in Nigeria and to be fair, I saw the damages done on that Onitsha head bridge four- carriage road due to burning of tyres by ipob.

That bastard called Obiano is not pro-Biafra
The idiot would receive his punishment in due time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. / Breaking:see What Soka "The Kidnapping Den" Has Been Transformed Into / Lagos East Senate By-election, APC Tokunbo Abiru In Early Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.