Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day (46674 Views)

May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege / May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 12:53am On May 28, 2017
hammer6:

wat does it mean in Igbo remind me?

How would I know? Do I speak Igbo?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:54am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

How would I know? Do I speak Igbo?

Urhobo wayo! U have been speaking Igbo here, dropping one or two words without anybody sending u to. u really expect me to believe u dont know?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by YungMillionaire: 12:55am On May 28, 2017
Ipob please go and sleep. I see you guys have mentioned akinphysicist (aka your husband grin) all over this thread. If he starts to torment you people know you will shouting and crying to the mods. I don't see something wrong with what the OP (fratermathy) wrote. He just clarified some issues based on what he knows and believes. He did not insult you in anyway. Let it go.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 12:59am On May 28, 2017
Notasyouthink:
What do you mean by us?? Is uhrobo and isoko now part of yoruba land?? Besides, we are not forcing anybody.

Urhobo/Isoko is not part of Yorubaland but if we are given a choice to choose between Oodua, Niger Delta and Biafra, Oodua comes second and will always be a better choice than Biafra. Get that into your thick skull. Orue!

Secondly, if you are not forcing us then let us be. We have our UPU to make the choice for us when we want to. Urhobo Progress Union was formed in the 1920s and has since been the official mouthpiece of Urhobo nation. This is not 1914. If we want to leave Nigeria, we have our official organs to negotiate that for us. Until they say anything, IPOB should leave us out of its debacle.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 1:01am On May 28, 2017
hammer6:

Urhobo wayo! U have been speaking Igbo here, dropping one or two words without anybody sending u to. u really expect me to believe u dont know?

What's your point really?

I am no longer an afonja but an Igbo disguising as an Urhobo? Or is it that I am an afonja pretending to be an Urhobo but deliberately dropping Igbo words? Make up your mind once and for all.

It is not Urhobo wayo, mind you. It is Urhobo WadoooO!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by AkinPhysicist: 1:02am On May 28, 2017
YungMillionaire:
Ipob please go and sleep. I see you guys have mentioned akinphysicist (aka your husband grin) all over this thread. If he starts to torment you people know you will shouting and crying to the mods. I don't see something wrong with what the OP (fratermathy) wrote. He just clarified some issues based on what he knows and believes. He did not insult you in anyway. Let it go.

grin grin Yungmill leave dem. This thread is too hilarious for me to even go in on these fools. grin grin I read the OP's original post and I don't see why they are losing their minds over it. You know the love to hate me. I guess they are extending that bitter hate towards the OP too. Whatever the case, I have paid their dowries and they will forever be my wives. grin grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by 9jakool: 1:03am On May 28, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Which history are you talking about?? Is it the one that was concocted by zoo?? before the creation of the zoo by fedrick lugard, was there anything like edo and delta state?? Black man and low mentality are inseparable go and prepare yourself very well if you want to be quoting me.

Thou saith the wannabe Jew!

15 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Notasyouthink: 1:04am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

Maybe your Chukwu Okike Abiama has ordained it in your head. However, our OGHENE never ordained such an aberration and never will!
Stop mentioning the holy name of Oghene!! As a yoruba moslem that you are, what you are suppose to be shouting here is either shango or allah.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by FisifunKododada: 1:06am On May 28, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Whatever the case, I have paid their dowries and they will forever be my wives

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Akin you will not kill someborry on this site - abeg how much you pay grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by FisifunKododada: 1:08am On May 28, 2017
Godisbiafran - you have started looking for trouble. When Akin fvcks you up now you will run to the mods and start moaning and crying like a beyatch grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by 9jakool: 1:08am On May 28, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

If you have being following my comments, you will see where I posted that all SS and SE tribes are slaves who have no control over their resources

Igbo and Ijaw people have recognized this fact that is why they want out of the federation
We know, you are slaves and you have recognized your slave status. You don't have to rub it in our face lol. grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by YungMillionaire: 1:10am On May 28, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin grin Yungmill leave dem. This thread is too hilarious for me to even go in on these fools. grin grin I read the OP's original post and I don't see why they are losing their minds over it. You know the love to hate me. I guess they are extending that bitter hate towards the OP too. Whatever the case, I have paid their dowries and they will forever be my wives. grin grin

LOL - you have paid their dowries grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Notasyouthink: 1:11am On May 28, 2017
9jakool:

Thou saith the wannabe Jew!
If you dont like the way things are you are free to hang yourself.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 1:12am On May 28, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Stop mentioning the holy name of Oghene!! As a yoruba moslem that you are, what you are suppose to be shouting here is either shango or allah.

Okay, as long as it is not Chukwu Okike Abiama. Sango and Allah will never ordain such a union, now or never.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by GodIsBiafran: 1:12am On May 28, 2017
FisifunKododada:
Godisbiafran - you have started looking for trouble. When Akin fvcks you up now you will run to the mods and start moaning and crying like a beyatch grin grin grin grin

shattap there. Stay off my mentions. angry

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by GodIsBiafran: 1:14am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

Yea. Of course I am an an Afonja. [s]As long as it distances me from your likes. And by your likes, I mean hate filled and pained IPOB youths who go around causing issues and dragging ethnicities into phantom nations and delusions.[/s]

Fellow Biafrans I said it. And now he has confirmed it for the second time. Thank you Mr. Mathias aka Akinphysicists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 1:16am On May 28, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Fellow Biafrans I said it. And now he has confirmed it for the second time. Thank you Mr. Mathias aka Akinphysicists.
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Notasyouthink: 1:20am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

Okay, as long as it is not Chukwu Okike Abiama. Sango and Allah will never ordain such a union, now or never.
Do you know the meaning of Chukwu Okike Abiama??

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Nobody: 1:21am On May 28, 2017
Please my fellow Igbos, stop giving attention to delinquents.

I personally know what IPOB stands for and I have pledged my life and freedom to the restoration of Biafra.

Most people you see on this forum are very worthless in real life. They only get joy when you give them attention on this forum.

Tell me how one hopeless writer on the Internet now represents IPOB? How can IPOB beg Urhobo and Isoko to join Biafra? They are too inconsequential in the scheme of things.

President Nnamdi Kanu has made it known times without number that Biafra is by "Free Association". IPOB is too powerful and smart for such nonsense as "begging Isokos and Urhobos to sit at home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by YungMillionaire: 1:25am On May 28, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

For godisbiafran I paid 2 kola nuts and 1 bottle of gin.
for notasyouthink I paid 1 pot of esi-ewu and a keg of palm wine
Evilunitybeggars - this one came free of charge. Her family was more than willing to dispatch of the miserable soul.
hammer6 - is a homeless 40 naira who--re I picked up in Aba. I cleaned this who-re up and now she is an obedient diick sucker.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 1:26am On May 28, 2017
RebelChip:
Please my fellow Igbos, stop giving attention to delinquents.

I personally know what IPOB stands for and I have pledged my life and freedom to the restoration of Biafra.

Most people you see on this forum are very worthless in real life. They only get joy when you give them attention on this forum.

Tell me how one hopeless writer on the Internet now represents IPOB? How can IPOB beg Urhobo and Isoko to join Biafra? They are too inconsequential in the scheme of things.

President Nnamdi Kanu has made it known times without number that Biafra is by "Free Association". IPOB is too powerful and smart for such nonsense as "begging Isokos and Urhobos to sit at home.

Of course, we are inconsequential. You don't need us in your Biafran aspirations. So stop including us in your movement under any guise.

Better go and inform the writer of the article that Urhobos/Isokos are NOT Biafrans like he asserted and we are not interested in sitting at home on the 30th.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 1:27am On May 28, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Do you know the meaning of Chukwu Okike Abiama??

Why would I want to know? Is it my business? I don't poke noses in other people's affairs.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by FisifunKododada: 1:28am On May 28, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

For godisbiafran I paid 2 kola nuts and 1 bottle of gin.
for notasyouthink I paid 1 pot of esi-ewu and a keg of palm wine
Evilunitybeggars - this one came free of charge. Her family was more than willing to dispatch of the miserable soul.
hammer6 - is a homeless 40 naira who--re I picked up in Aba. I cleaned this who-re up and now she is an obedient diick sucker.

Oh lawd

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Notasyouthink: 1:41am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

Why would I want to know? Is it my business? I don't poke noses in other people's affairs.
Where is your brain?? Is not your business but you've been making jest of that holy name.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by AkinPhysicist: 1:44am On May 28, 2017
RebelChip:

What colour of Ewedu did you toss today?

see dis lightweight - go and clean urself up then maybe I will talk to you. You stinking abakaliki whoore

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (44) (Reply)

Photos Of Gang Members Arrested With Boko Haram Commander In Lagos. / Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia / Kaduna: Atiku Wins Kaura LG - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.