Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day (46677 Views)

May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege / May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 6:24am On May 28, 2017
mekuzi09:
IPOB, is becoming an embarrassment....

Small boy, go and prepare for church

Urhobos oil wells are controlled by Hausa Fulani people because they are slaves

Even Fratermathy and Efewestern will be denied Jobs in those oil companies on Urhobo land but that same job will be given to one Akin or Buhari

Urhobos are slaves and they are free to remain so

You and Amarabae should know that any tribe that has no control over their resources eg oil, is a slave tribe

Ijaws and Igbos have chosen not to be slaves again. That is why they want to leave the slave camp.

You and Amarabae can decide to remain as slaves in Nigeria but the rest of us reject being slaves

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Mujtahida: 6:31am On May 28, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
godisbiafran notasyouthink Evilunitybeggars hammer6

Sweet dreams my four yamirin wives. I have done my husbandly duties by fvcking your troublesome a$$e$$ to sleep.

Make sure my breakfast is ready first thing tommorrow morning. You dowries are fully paid.
Please who are you? What are you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Nicho118(m): 6:32am On May 28, 2017
but why beg Urhobo/Isoko why not beg Ika and Ukwuani people that have denied you guys

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Amarabae(f): 6:33am On May 28, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

Small boy go and prepare for church

Urhobos oil wells are controlled by Hausa Fulani people because they are slaves

Even Fratermathy and Efewestern will be denied Jobs in those oil companies on Urhobo land but that same job will be given to one Akin or Buhari

Urhobos are slaves and they are free to remain so

You and Amarabae should know that any tribe that has no control over their resources eg oil, is a slave tribe

stop mentioning my name, you guys should stop embarrasing Igbos before these minority tribes.
I am so ashamed of you guys,
what a desperate and emotional set of guys you people are.
Anything other than a homogenous Igbo only country, Count me out.
Referendum are for people who asked for it, you can never force it on anyone.
Stop deluding yourselves and leave them alone.
Urhobo/Isokos/Itsekiris are NOT Biafrans, they have never been and they will never be. Get it into your skull

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 6:36am On May 28, 2017
Amarabae:
stop mentioning my name, you guys should stop embarrasing Igbos before these minority tribes.
I am so ashamed of you guys,
what a desperate and emotional set of guys you people are.
Anything other than a homogenous Igbo only country, Count me out.
Referendum are for people who asked for it, you can never force it on anyone.
Stop deluding yourselves and leave them alone.

They are slaves who have no control over their oil wells

You can join them

But all ethnic groups who want to have control over their resources want out

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 6:37am On May 28, 2017
Nicho118:
but why beg Urhobo/Isoko why not beg Ika and Ukwuani people that have denied you guys

So shameful that Hausa Fulani people have enslaved the Urhobos that is why they control the oil wells on Urhobo land

Ijaws and Igbos want to control their oil wells because they are not slaves

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Amarabae(f): 6:38am On May 28, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

You can join them

go to warri and call them slaves. If you are man enough.
Continue to beg them to join Biafra, Desperate beggar

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Sanchez01: 6:40am On May 28, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
Mathias, Mathias, Mathias!!!

How many times did I call you? Stop making a mountain out of a molehill. A semi-literate reporter mis-spelt Urhobo and you've decided to make an issue out of that You can't be so petty? Dude free yourself and your mind. Quit with the hate and bitterness. The world is moving on...

Personally I do not want Urhobo anywhere close to Biafra. Stop attaching so much importance to yourself and your Urhobo nation. 95% of the average Johnny in Igboland cannot tell the difference between Urhobo and Ijaw. Nobody really cares. Stop creating the unnecessary impression that the Urhobo nation is antagonistic towards the Igbo. My best friend is Urhobo and he's not anything like you.
Why not try to coerce Urhoboland into Biafra during a discourse with your friend and see if his reaction would be anything close to Matty's?

Fratermathy, what happened to mentions?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Nobody: 6:42am On May 28, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

They are slaves because they have no control over their oil

Is their oil not controlled by Hausa Fulani people

When they are able to control 50% of their resources will I see them as a free people

All Nigerian tribes are slaves until they have control over their resources police law etc

no they become free when igbos are the one controlling their oil.
ipob logic.the whole cry is about oil. greedy lots.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by wristbangle: 6:42am On May 28, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
shocked shocked shocked Jesu Kristi shocked shocked shocked Why is my name all over this thread? Wetin concern me with Biafra? Or wetin concern me if Urhobo/Isoko wan join Biafra or not? The lightning wey go strike Ipob still dey do warn up with Sango.Ko ni da fu iya laya yin

Hmmm o ya mi lenu na o... sugbon ma ro wa pe ki a ma da si oro ti o kan wa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Sanchez01: 6:42am On May 28, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

You can join them

The only slave in Nigeria today is the one who claims he wants to control his destiny.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 6:45am On May 28, 2017
Amarabae:
go to warri and call them slaves. If you are man enough.
Continue to beg them to join Biafra, Desperate beggar

As long as Hausa Fulani people have control over their oil wells, it signifies slavery

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 6:48am On May 28, 2017
Sanchez01:

The only slave in Nigeria today is the one who claims he wants to control his destiny.

Urhobo oil wells are controlled by Hausa Fulani people because Urhobos are slaves

Urhobos can't get job in those companies because they are slaves

Urhobos are free to remain slaves

Ijaws, Igbos etc want out of this slave camp

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 6:51am On May 28, 2017
schoolboij:

no they become free when igbos are the one controlling their oil.
ipob logic.the whole cry is about oil. greedy lots.

Urhobos see how they have enslaved you guys

Even the oil beneath your soil is controlled by Hausa Fulani people

Urhobos, The Igbos and Ijaws etc want to escape the slave camp. you guys are free to remain slaves

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by wristbangle: 7:00am On May 28, 2017
OMG! gringrin

This is one of the most hilarious thread on Nairaland this year.

Pure and un diluted laughter that out guns that of AY show and night of thousand laughs.

Indeed we got corrosive and ruthless people from the likes of akinphysicist, etc.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by IsaacChukwuemek: 7:02am On May 28, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

Urhobo oil wells are controlled by Hausa Fulani people because Urhobos are slaves

You keep spamming the thread with your foolishness, dont you have shame?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Sanchez01: 7:05am On May 28, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

Yes, Urhobos are slaves no doubt. To many of you foot soldiers, everyone is a slave. But ask yourself why no one takes the great Igbo Nation seriously, and also ask why the third largest ethnic group is one of the least recognized in Nigeria today.

Also ask yourself why young uneducated Igbo boys would take the first bus at PMT Park in Enugu to Lagos all in a bid to hawk on the road rather than get education.

Ask yourself why your people are the most traveled in Nigeria just so they want to better themselves financially.

Ask why your region is barely developed and your states have one major peculiar problem plaguing it.

Ask yourself why the Osu-caste system is still in play despite the play down in Igbo land today.

Ask yourself why your very own would look down on one of his and brand him inferior.

And have you ever bothered to ask why 'Ndi Abakaliki' has become a derogatory remark in describing the people of Abakaliki?

How about asking yourself why coal is being controlled in Enugu?

Finally and again, have you have bothered why your people claim they must control their own fate and destiny by seceding?

That our oil wells are controlled does not mean we are slaves. As much as I know, there is only one slave in Nigeria. We are not bound, neither are we in chains. The one who is is the one calling for 'freedom'.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Mujtahida: 7:05am On May 28, 2017
AkinPhysicist is around the corner oooo.

Igbos be like...., who will Bell Amalinze the Cat.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by LukmonSodiq(m): 7:08am On May 28, 2017
Sanchez01:

Why not try to coerce Urhoboland into Biafra during a discourse with your friend and see if his reaction would be anything close to Matty's?

Fratermathy, what happened to mentions?
I discuss Biafra on a regular basis with my friend and he's not emotional about it... Unlike Fratermathy. The more important thing is that we both agree that the One Nigeria experiment has failed woefully and there should be a Plan B.

By the way, Biafra represents freedom of choice and association. Coercion is a strange word in Biafra. Even this unnecessary thread was created because someone allegedly wrote an article APPEALING to the Urhobo nation to join the struggle. Where on earth did you bring your coercion from?

Biafra represents everything that Nigeria isn't.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Mujtahida: 7:13am On May 28, 2017
wristbangle:
OMG! gringrin

This is one of the most hilarious thread on Nairaland this year.

Pure and un diluted laughter that out guns that of AY show and night of thousand laughs.

Indeed we got corrosive and ruthless people from the likes of akinphysicist, etc.

Omo, I laugh tire.
I used to be disgusted and disturbed by the tribalistic stunts people pull here. Then I decided -as perverse as it seems - to enjoy myself, to revel in their folly. It's a dark world here man but I have decided to spray the darkness with some poetry. May the day break for Nigeria, for Biafra. What I hate is tribalism

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Nobody: 7:17am On May 28, 2017
IsaacChukwuemek:

You keep spamming the thread with your foolishness, dont you have shame?
i tire o. he's so fixated on oil thereby exposing their whole agenda

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by IkediEbubes: 7:17am On May 28, 2017
Sanchez01:

Yes, Urhobos are slaves no doubt. To many of you foot soldiers, everyone is a slave. But ask yourself why no one takes the great Igbo Nation seriously, and also ask why the third largest ethnic group is one of the least recognized in Nigeria today.

Also ask yourself why young uneducated Igbo boys would take the first bus at PMT Park in Enugu to Lagos all in a bid to hawk on the road rather than get education.

Ask yourself why your people are the most traveled in Nigeria just so they want to better themselves financially.

Ask why your region is barely developed and your states have one major peculiar problem plaguing it.

Ask yourself why the Osu-caste system is still in play despite the play down in Igbo land today.

Ask yourself why your very own would look down on one of his and brand him inferior.

And have you ever bothered to ask why 'Ndi Abakaliki' has become a derogatory remark in describing the people of Abakaliki?

How about asking yourself why coal is being controlled in Enugu?

Finally and again, have you have bothered why your people claim they must control their own fate and destiny by seceding?

That our oil wells are controlled does not mean we are slaves. As much as I know, there is only one slave in Nigeria. We are not bound, neither are we in chains. The one who is is the one calling for 'freedom'.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by omenkaLives(m): 7:18am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

You seem to get it wrong. I do want Biafra to be actualised. The noise is far too much. I actually want to see how Biafra will be different from Nigeria when it is created. I want to see how the typical Nigerian spirit of corruption, dishonesty, tribalism, etc, will magically disappear when Biafra is declared. I want to see the rising sun!!

My only bone of contention is that I want to see these as an observer, not as a citizen of Biafra. Biafra should be purely Igboid so as to correct the problem with Nigeria, in terms of ethnic makeup. So my problem with the Biafran project is not that I am anti-Biafra but I am pro-Igboid Biafra only! Anytime a non-Igboid group is included in Biafra, I laugh in my mind because I know such is doomed to fail.

So I hope you copy my stand now? Biafra doesn't need Urhobo, Isoko, or Itsekiri to become a nation.
EOD!

jeez, these guys are indeed the most dillusional bunch of people I've ever seen my entire life! Imagine someone confidently saying "Benue people see themselves as biafrans!!"

WTF! angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by IkediEbubes: 7:19am On May 28, 2017
Mujtahida:

That AkinPhysicist is the epitome of savagery, a vicious afonja warlord - brutal, deadly, uncompromising, corrosive and ruthless. Look at the way he entered into the fray with the swagger of thunders popping all over him, with the flourish of lights going before him, blinding his adversaries, making them scurry like befuddled rats back into their cramped holes. Ogun, Sango and Eshu (the sly trickster of a god) descended with him. GodisBiafran had long been hornily calling for him in the provocative way most sex starved women do. She (abi he, even if he is a he, psychologically he is a SHE! ) called and called, swaying her curvy hips, wringling her turgid waist, voluptuously flashing her high, full, breasted chest with provocative lust and suggestive, sinful dare in her hungry, raunchy eyes. AkinPhysicist, the afonja terror waited, ohhh, like a true warrior he waited for her to get to a good, feverish pitch. Then suddenly he came down, pounced on her expertly with the cunning and devilry of Amalinze the Cat, he clamped her down firmly, brushed her vigorously here, gave her a potent and very crucial thrust there, again, again, again, squeezed her, rumpled her. She cried with crude, godless delight like a pagan, she moaned rapidly, desperately grasping for breath. She bursted into a thousand orgasms like supernovas on a dark night, streams of water gushed forth from her convulsing body like the waters of Ukwu-nnegi dam, she saw stars and touched the heavens and meekly entered into her peace.

Cc: AkinPhysicist
GodisBiafran
IkediEbubes
mekuzi09
Fratermarthy
Efewestern

That Akin is a psycho. Lol

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Sanchez01: 7:22am On May 28, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
I discuss Biafra on a regular basis with my friend and he's not emotional about it... Unlike Fratermathy. The more important thing is that we both agree that the One Nigeria experiment has failed woefully and there should be a Plan B.

By the way, Biafra represents freedom of choice and association the Igbo ideology. Coercion is a strange word in Biafra. Even this unnecessary thread was created because someone allegedly wrote an article APPEALING to the Urhobo nation to join the struggle. Where on earth did you bring your coercion from?

Were you here about a month ago when Isoko and Urhoboland were mapped as Biafrian terroritories and IPOB foot soldiers calling for a referendum in Urhoboland? What Matty did is what any sane Urhobo would do.

I understand that many of you feel slighted because he 'antagonizes' the Biafrian struggle, but he in reality, he only points out the truth.

The Biafran cause itself is very feeble and delusional. So feeble that its supporters hang on to the slightest of approvals to keep their dream alive. I could remember how many claimed Trump promised them freedom the moment he gets into office. Would you blame an Urhobo man who then resists a struggle that does not concern him?

Off of here, I have been hearing some Igbo folks say Urhobos MUST accept Biafra and all I get to do is have myself a good laugh. The ideology is very feeble and the last thing it needs is a psychological opposition, but Fratermathy is nowhere out of place. If it has to sink one way or another, then let it. Urhoboland is not in any way interested and would never be a part of Biafra, not in this world and not in the next!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by IkediEbubes: 7:23am On May 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
EOD!

jeez, these guys are indeed the most dillusional bunch of people I've ever seen my entire life! Imagine someone confidently saying "Benue people see themselves as biafrans!!"

WTF! angry

Do you think ipob have any shame? They are begging for freedom from slavery but want to force others to slavery. They dont want Edo but want Edoid groups. Funny rogues.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by IfeNtinye: 7:25am On May 28, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
EOD!

WTF! angry
[/s]
we don't give a rat asss about your idp state

btw
you're inconsequential in the things of Benue
how dare you speak for them when all you do in this forum is to support the fulani herdsmen killing them

nonsense

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Mujtahida: 7:28am On May 28, 2017
LukmonSodiq:

By the way, Biafra represents freedom of choice and association. Coercion is a strange word in Biafra. Even this unnecessary thread was created because someone allegedly wrote an article APPEALING to the Urhobo nation to join the struggle. Where on earth did you bring your coercion from?

But fratermathy's response was forthright and civil.
I understand that this thing is an emotional issue making some to see lions where rats are but you guys should get a grip on yourselves.

The Nigerian project (if ever there was one) has failed, it's failing and it would fail. The system cannot long endure the contradiction.

I am not averse to the struggle or call for Biafra(although I have my doubts on its viability). In fact l pondered why the civil war was fought and found it doesn't make sense to me now. A people cannot be forced against their will to belong to any organisation, association or nation. It is an insult on the freedoms and dignity of such a people, on any people, on humanity sef.

But still we can and should be civil in our exchanges. Who knows, perhaps the seed for the redemption of Nigeria lies in this agitation, at least people are beginning to talk. Even the soul of this country doesn't fit no more in the body it has worn for this long. It's time for a new body. It's time.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by IkediEbubes: 7:30am On May 28, 2017
[s]
IfeNtinye:
[s][/s]
we don't give a rat asss about your idp state

btw
you're inconsequential in the things of Benue
how dare you speak for them when all you do in this forum is to support the fulani herdsmen killing them

nonsense
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Mujtahida: 7:32am On May 28, 2017
IkediEbubes:

That Akin is a psycho. Lol
If una combine e go bad ooo. Una go just turn this place to Hiroshima and Nagasaki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Mujtahida: 7:34am On May 28, 2017
IkediEbubes:
[s][/s]
I can't hold the laughter no more. No kill me abeg. See slap - twaaah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 7:37am On May 28, 2017
Urhobos why are Hausa Fulani people in control of your oil wells and jobs if you guys aren't slaves

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (44) (Reply)

Kaduna: Atiku Wins Kaura LG - Thisday / "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho / Osun: Adeleke Reacts To Oyetola’s Ministerial Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.