Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day (46678 Views)

May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege / May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 1:44am On May 28, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Where is your brain?? Is not your business but you've been making jest of that holy name.

Me, make jest of Chukwu Okike Abiama? When MasterChen did it, were you courageous enough to confront him?

Just show me one instance of where I made mockery of your god?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Nobody: 1:47am On May 28, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

see dis lightweight - go and clean urself up then maybe I will talk to you. You stinking abakaliki whoore

I don't have your time. I only listen to Nnamdi Kanu. Don't cry ok? You are not Igbo and not up to my class.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Omofunaab2: 1:54am On May 28, 2017
Lol, this thread is hilarious .....Op you have made your point.. ...and they are very valid

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by AkinPhysicist: 1:55am On May 28, 2017
RebelChip:

I don't have your time. I only listen to Nnamdi Kanu. Don't cry ok? You are not Igbo and not up to my class.
Thanks!

Biitch - I told you to go clean up your stinky self before approaching your P.I.M.P. You only speak when I tell you to biitchh.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Nobody: 1:56am On May 28, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Biitch - I told you to go clean up your stinky self before approaching your P.I.M.P. You only speak when I tell you to biitchh.

Read below and learn.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by AkinPhysicist: 1:58am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

You brought AkinPhysicist into a conversation that virtually doesn't concern him and now you are yelling for a mod? Is that how you used to do (in Olamide's voice)?

don't mind my wife. She will be shaking dat her fat Enugu 'yanch' in front of me the whole day. Now, when I start to knack her she go come dey scream Jesus! Jesus!! Jesus!!!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Omofunaab2: 2:04am On May 28, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

LMAO, baba abeg take it easy on these your wives grin grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by YungMillionaire: 2:06am On May 28, 2017
Honestly, Akin has ZERO chill. For the sake of humanity have mercy now grin grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 2:07am On May 28, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

don't mind my wife. She will be shaking dat her fat Enugu 'yanch' in front of me the whole day. Now, when I start to knack her she go come dey scream Jesus! Jesus!! Jesus!!!

LOL

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by AkinPhysicist: 2:11am On May 28, 2017
Omofunaab2:

LMAO, baba abeg take it easy on these your wives grin grin

take it easy? ni bo? lia-lia! Their dowry is paid-in-full. Cheap but fully paid. They knew what they were getting into. grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by GodIsBiafran: 2:15am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

LOL

Seun, your mods are not doing their job. They allow this guy to create multiple handles and quote himself. And viciously attack people because he has lost the argument. Engaging in disgusting sexual innuendos. Suggesting violent sexual acts.

I am out of here. Nairaland like Nigeria is ABSOLUTELY lawless. You see why we call Nigeria the zoo? Very sad!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by FisifunKododada: 2:19am On May 28, 2017
YungMillionaire:
Honestly, Akin has ZERO chill. For the sake of humanity have mercy now grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin Akin na wicked somebody. You see as dem disappear grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by FisifunKododada: 2:20am On May 28, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Seun, your mods are not doing their job. They allow this guy to create multiple handles and quote himself. And viciously attack people because he has lost the argument. Engaging in disgusting sexual innuendos. Suggesting violent sexual acts.

I am out of here. Nairaland like Nigeria is ABSOLUTELY lawless. You see why we call Nigeria the zoo? Very sad!

This one don give up. No be you dey make mouth since morning? See your life. You husband don nack sense into you body grin grin grin

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 2:21am On May 28, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Seu.n, your mods are not doing their job. They allow this guy to create multiple handles and quote himself. And viciously attack people because he has lost the argument. Engaging in disgusting sexual innuendos. Suggesting violent sexual acts.

I thought you were the troll who had it all figured out that Fratermathy was AkinPhysicist? You even said you have been trailing the conspiracy for a while now. So doing, you brought Akin into this matter when it had nothing to do with him. Now that he's here to deflate your ego, you are yelling for mods, reporting comments (even when you have said much worse on this thread) and finally absconding from the demon that you created.

That is no way to live life man.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by AkinPhysicist: 2:23am On May 28, 2017
FisifunKododada:

grin grin grin grin Akin na wicked somebody. You see as dem disappear grin grin grin grin

abeg free me joor - I paid dowry for woman make I no yanch am? Shoo!

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by FisifunKododada: 2:25am On May 28, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

abeg free me joor - I paid dowry for woman make I no yanch am? Shoo!

Akin abeg stop - u dey kill me for here grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by YungMillionaire: 2:29am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

I thought you were the troll who had it all figured out that Fratermathy was AkinPhysicist? You even said you have been trailing the conspiracy for a while now. So doing, you brought Akin into this matter when it had nothing to do with him. Now that he's here to deflate your ego, you are yelling for mods, reporting comments (even when you have said much worse on this thread) and finally absconding from the demon that you created.

Don't mind the lunatic. Pesin siddon peacefully he go drag am come thread wey no concern am. Now he dey cry Seun, mod. SMH

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by GodIsBiafran: 2:31am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

Mr. Man you are fooling nobody. Your days of deceit and lies are coming quickly to an end.

I don't have your time. Goodnight.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by AkinPhysicist: 2:36am On May 28, 2017
godisbiafran notasyouthink Evilunitybeggars hammer6

Sweet dreams my four yamirin wives. I have done my husbandly duties by fvcking your troublesome a$$e$$ to sleep.

Make sure my breakfast is ready first thing tommorrow morning. You dowries are fully paid.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by YungMillionaire: 2:44am On May 28, 2017
grin grin grin Nairaland. This is why I love this forum. The characters are out of this world grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:39am On May 28, 2017
technicallyrich:
But my delta friends and even benue have always told me that they are biafrans.anyway when that time come we would see where they stand but Asaba and ijaw is sure.
But if I was them I will rather go with biafra than choose to be living with cowards except they have the intentions of making yorubas their slave.which is good if you ask me.
I am an ijaw man and I am a biafran.

How are you a "man" if your profile says you're female? Are you a transvestite?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by IkediEbubes: 4:08am On May 28, 2017
Shameless attachee by force and unity potopoto beggars. See them ganging up on the Urhobo guy for refusing their biafruad. They have no single shame, reason everyone spits on them. Pathetic potopoto cannibals. Mschew

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by IkediEbubes: 4:11am On May 28, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Where is your brain?? Is not your business but you've been making jest of that holy name.

Which foolish holy name? When did the name of a drug peddler turn holy? Chukwu Druggie Abiama sentenced to life imprisonement in Asia is now an holy name. Buhahahahahaha All these potopoto kids.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Nobody: 4:27am On May 28, 2017
IPOB, is becoming an embarrassment....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Mujtahida: 6:11am On May 28, 2017
FisifunKododada:

This one don give up. No be you dey make mouth since morning? See your life. You husband don nack sense into you body grin grin grin
That AkinPhysicist is the epitome of savagery, a vicious afonja warlord - brutal, deadly, ferocious, uncompromising, corrosive and ruthless.

Look at the way he entered into the fray with the swagger of thunders popping all over him, with the flourish of lights going before him, blinding his adversaries, making them scurry like befuddled rats back into their cramped holes. Ogun, Sango and Eshu (the sly trickster of a god) descended with him.

GodisBiafran had long been hornily calling for him in the provocative way most sex starved women do. She (abi he, even if he is a he, psychologically he is a SHE! ) called and called, swaying her curvy hips, languidly shaking her turgid waist, voluptuously flashing her full, high breasted chest, recklessly teasing him, tempting him with provocative, diabolic lust and suggestive, sinful dare in her hungry, raunchy eyes.

AkinPhysicist, the afonja terror waited, ohhh, like a true warrior he waited for her to get to a good, feverish pitch. Then suddenly he came down, pounced on her expertly with the devilry and cunning nimbleness of Amalinze the Cat, he clamped her down firmly, brushed her vigorously here, gave her a potent and very crucial thrust there, there again, again, again, squeezed her, rumpled her. She cried with crude, godless delight like a happy pagan, she moaned rapidly, desperately grasping for breath. She had called for IT. Now she had IT cumming. She bursted into a thousand orgasms like supernovas on a dark night, streams of water gushed forth from her convulsing body like the waters of Ukwu-nnegi dam, she saw stars and touched the heavens and meekly entered into her peace.

Cc: AkinPhysicist
GodisBiafran
IkediEbubes
mekuzi09
Fratermarthy
Efewestern

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Mujtahida: 6:11am On May 28, 2017
FisifunKododada:

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Nobody: 6:19am On May 28, 2017
vayne:

It clearly stated by "Sunday Okafor",how does that translate to ipob?

but if one faceless individual posts his opinion here it will translate to Yoruba oppose Biafra?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply)

Photos Of The Stolen Mace Being Returned To The National Assembly By Police / Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.