Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First (2851 Views)

Brown Or Light Skin?? How Do You Like Your Partners / How To Clone Your Partners What'sapp / Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by CaptainNipples: 4:34pm On May 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, trust me, nothing ever goes unnoticed by me. I don't even need a phone to know if a liar is a liar. I'm extremely intuitive. But we live in a physical world, so I tend not to rely too heavily on my gut feeling, which is when tangible evidence either puts all those nagging feelings to rest or rests my case.

Lol @ you don't mind hearing about past lovers. I've enquired before, out of sheer curiosity, but I always end up getting furious, so that's a no go zone for me. A past should be left where it belongs, in the dusty, back archives of the brain. Talking about it, honestly, makes me flare up.

how about you do nothing and have a rest of mind lipsrsealed
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 29, 2017
my gf will never leave her phone for you to see..talk more to get a hold on undecided
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 29, 2017
CaptainNipples:

Impossible.
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ you don't mind hearing about past lovers.

Why? You find it absurd?

Quite the opposite to me, i feel am outside her inner sanctum if i don't know about them. But everyone aint the same. Will you however be comfy sharing such things if your partner don't mind?
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 29, 2017
Vorpal:

Why? You find it absurd?

Quite the opposite to me, i feel am outside her inner sanctum if i don't know about them. But everyone aint the same. Will you however be comfy sharing such info if your partner don't mind?

Interesting. Yes, I'm open about it if someone asks. Only the relationship part though. I won't answer any freaky, sexual questions about past lovers because that's weird
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Interesting. Yes, I'm open about it if someone asks. Only the relationship part though. I won't answer any freaky, sexual questions about past lovers because that's weird

Interesting? Don't tell me that's new to you?

Lol @ weird. Of course only if she chooses to be open about it.
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 29, 2017
Vorpal:

Interesting? Don't tell me that's new to you?

Lol @ weird. Of course only if she chooses to be open about it.

Yes, it's new to me lol.

OK, gotcha.
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by toastedbread: 5:11pm On May 29, 2017
CaptainNipples:

rest of mind when the signs are visible to the blind? even if you close your eyes, your ears go hear everything.
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by toastedbread: 5:13pm On May 29, 2017
Boj2:
my gf will never leave her phone for you to see..talk more to get a hold on undecided

she's got something going on.
she might not be cheating, but there are stuffs in her phone that'll make you react.
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by Nomfanelo99(f): 5:15pm On May 29, 2017
cheesy wink I'd go straight to his chats with his bestfriend
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by toastedbread: 5:16pm On May 29, 2017
text messages, calls log and whatsapp. those 3 will determine if your girl's loyal or not.

1 Like

Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes, it's new to me lol.

Really? Now thats weird.

I guess you will find it quite absurd, a babe had to get her ex opinion before she could date me because it sounded too good to be true. This transpired while i was on the phone with her and she was chatting with him on the phone.

He gave a Yes, and she is really one of the best girl I met. She even sent the screenshot.
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 29, 2017
Vorpal:

Really? Now thats weird.

I guess you will find it quite absurd, a babe had to get her ex opinion before she could date me because it sounded too good to be true. This transpired while i was on the phone with her and she was chatting with him on the phone.

He gave a Yes, and she is really one of the best girl I met. She even sent the screenshot.

Heh? You really do sound too good to be true if you allowed that to happen. You must not be the jealous or proud type.
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Heh? You really do sound too good to be true if you allowed that to happen. You must not be the jealous or proud type.

Love is a powerful feeling grin

Not the proud type, ego is almost virtually non-existent. More often than not works to my detriment.

I do get jealous only if you string me along while giving attention to someone else without giving me a definite 'no'. I can lash out terribly too.

1 Like

Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 29, 2017
Vorpal:

Love is a powerful feeling grin

Not the proud type, ego is almost virtually non-existent. More often than not works to my detriment.

I do get jealous only if you string me along while giving attention to someone else without giving me a definite 'no'. I can lash out terribly too.

Lol, OK. You sound like a cool BF.
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by SafeDavid(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
If he cheating.
Insecurity at its peak. smiley
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, OK. You sound like a cool BF.

I hear so too as well as being an annoying puerile lad sometimes. tongue

1 Like

Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by CaptainNipples: 5:56pm On May 29, 2017
Boj2:

run grin
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by theodara001(f): 5:57pm On May 29, 2017
booked
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 29, 2017
SafeDavid:
Insecurity at its peak. smiley
Not insecurity.
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by shinarlaura(f): 6:06pm On May 29, 2017
Whatsapp chats and call records
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by adajoe555: 6:10pm On May 29, 2017
Nothing concern me with the phone ...my is just videos ...to check if there are new funny videos to watch
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by Snitch41(m): 6:30pm On May 29, 2017
Gallery first. Den watsapp, Snapchat, IG msgs, fb messenger, imo, parallel watsapp, calls, true caller, messages.. no fvcking chances.
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by softiebae: 6:36pm On May 29, 2017
Young03:

ask pple that knows me here my handi-work

I installed it n turned off d notifications, locked it wit an applock

even if she unistall am, i import the calls back
privacy invasion shocked
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by SafeDavid(m): 6:38pm On May 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
Not insecurity.

So why would you snoop on another person's whatsapp without his permission?

I'd rather have her show me anything that might interest me on her phone.

I'm not a cheat and even if I fancy someone else, it won't be without her knowledge.
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by CaptainNipples: 6:43pm On May 29, 2017
adajoe555:
Nothing concern me with the phone ...my is just videos ...to check if there are new funny videos to watch

confirm cheesy
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by adajoe555: 6:47pm On May 29, 2017
CaptainNipples:

confirm cheesy

lol
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by softiebae: 6:49pm On May 29, 2017
Snitch41:
Gallery first. Den watsapp, Snapchat, IG msgs, fb messenger, imo, parallel watsapp, calls, true caller, messages.. no fvcking chances.
grin grin efcc
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by CaptainNipples: 7:02pm On May 29, 2017
Snitch41:

shey you go like if she dey check all these for your phone
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 29, 2017
Gallery... I'm a sucker for memes
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by CaptainNipples: 7:25pm On May 29, 2017
Capriqueen:
Gallery... I'm a sucker for memes

that alone?
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 29, 2017
CaptainNipples:

that alone?
Yes that alone... I am always tempted to go to his whatsapp and his inbox and all but I've learnt that ignorance is bliss and I won't let anything mess with my peace of mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Sanchoka, The Model Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) / Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You / True Life Story: See What Happened To A Woman After Being Raped By 5 Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.