Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

3 Tips To Help You Escape A Sack Letter When You Can’t Do The Job - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Tips To Help You Escape A Sack Letter When You Can’t Do The Job (14129 Views)

GLO Sack Letter Based On Marital Status (Photo) / Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter / Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Tips To Help You Escape A Sack Letter When You Can’t Do The Job by johnnybleez(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2017
Excellent Brains- Writers Needed!

Excellent Brains is in search of writers.
WE need excellent writers that can write unique articles, with zero plagiarism, and meet up deadlines.
Interested candidates should please send their CVs to johnnyomori@gmail.com.
Remuneration, very attractive.
For more info Whatsapp on 08065952676.
Re: 3 Tips To Help You Escape A Sack Letter When You Can’t Do The Job by akoko11: 11:11pm On May 30, 2017
Kizyte:
The last place I worked, I tendered my resignation letter before resigning honorably after working for them devoutly for 4 years. I wasn't given a compensation, rather the MD only calls me once in a while to ask about me. Thank God I'm now a self employed earning over 8 times what I used to collect as my salary.

Congrats
Re: 3 Tips To Help You Escape A Sack Letter When You Can’t Do The Job by Kizyte(m): 8:15am On May 31, 2017
akoko11:

Congrats
Thank you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chemical Engineering Job Or Filling Station Manager Job? / Suspended From Work Via Phone Call / Drug Test In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.