Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! (5482 Views)

10 Blames Ladies Put On Nigerians Guys For Their Inability To Find Boyfriends / Some Items Ladies Put Inside Their Pusssy To Have Orgasm (PICS) / 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by megacity: 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2010
I would have been married long before now had it not been for the generous attitude of the ladies I have been unfortunate to be involved with. In the past, there have been some women I really thought I would go all the way with, only to discover with huge disappointment when I finally came close that they had been opening their legs to every Tom, Dick and Harry that came their way. These relationships of course crashed as I cannot imagine a situation where I would be walking on the road with my wife, and some man she used to frolic with would give a wink behind my back; this something I cannot live with!

The other day I was in church, the pastor kept saying ‘brothers and sisters put your hands together for Lord!’ Then it occurred to me that the Lord would be please more if these sisters would put their legs rather than their hands together for him. The Lord would actually be more pleased and the impact would be more if all the pastors change the saying to ‘SISTERS PUT YOUR LEGS TOGETHER FOR THE LORD!’ what do u think?
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by ElRazur: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2010
Okay.
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Jcob(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2010
Okies
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Tcharged: 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2010
No comment.
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Cockyzy(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2010
Yes oh! Confirmation steady.
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by madlady(f): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2010
@Poster,  It takes 2 to tango. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by hollandis(f): 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2010
Haven't you heard?

She lived a virgin
She died a virgin
What she couldn't give to man
She gave to maggots

Please let them open their legs now that they are alive.
Of what use is it ,if she lived a virgin only for maggots,snakes,snails and other orisirisi take the place of man

Abegiiiiiii women I support you 100% open your legs wideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by adagz01(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2010
@poster,true talk.but if they dont open how can we really feel them
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2010
No matter how wideeeeeeeeeeeeeee you open ur legs now
it will still be put together finally when u get laid in the coffin

so u better put em together now for the lord now while ur living!
halleluyah
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Luvlee(f): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2010
@poster u r right, i adopted dis recently & i've avoided d headache of he used me & dumped me & all d rest,

1 Like

Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by KunFuPanda(m): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2010
[size=28pt]what if she wants to learn kung fu?[/size]
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by megacity: 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2010
Luvlee:

@poster u r right, i adopted dis recently & i've avoided d headache of he used me & dumped me & all d rest,
keep it up! i wish all the other sisters will follow ur example!

KunFuPanda:

[size=28pt]what if she wants to learn kung fu?[/size]

ok to learn kung fu but must avoid fun ku!
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by madlady(f): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2010
@Poster the guys should leave the girls alone lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by SeanT21(f): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2010
Preach on brother.
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by koolchicco: 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2010
Indeed.

Semper fi
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by NiaLong(f): 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2010
Poster how can u come here and blame pple 4 ur weakness.u have slept with pples wives and u are now scared dat dey have slept with urr.just becos one cannot tell if a man is a virgin talk about hypocrites. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2010
"Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord!"

haha I laugh in Japanese grin

this would have been a more appopraite title, Ladies Put Your Legs Together For your husband!
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by MYSELFF: 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2010
you sef, have you put your own legs together for the Lord?
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2010
did I tell you i was a nun?
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by ebonyik(f): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2010
Men u people criticize alot. Ahba. A gal gat to do what she gat to do ok. Can u count how many ladies u ve slept with? Do unto others what you want them to do to u
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by cold(m): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2010
This message is belated,the whole world is Hot they want s.ex and they want it now!
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by koolchicco: 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2010
^^^Hehehehehe

Ara nwanyi Asaba!! cheesy
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by KunFuPanda(m): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2010
megacity:

keep it up! i wish all the other sisters will follow your example!

ok to learn kung fu but must avoid fun ku!
[size=28pt]i meant kung fu styl[/size]
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by megacity: 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2010
madlady:

@Poster the guys should leave the girls alone lipsrsealed

i 'm not holding on any girl!

rokiatu:

did I tell you i was a nun?
u are not a nun, is that a license for u to go phuking around? By the time ur husband comes, all the horney would hav gone leaving him an empty shell! how would u like that as a would-be husband?

ebonyik:

Men u people criticize alot. Ahba. A gal gat to do what she gat to do ok. Can u count how many ladies u ve slept with? Do unto others what you want them to do to u

NiaLong:

Poster how can u come here and blame pple 4 your weakness.u have slept with pples wives and u are now scared dat dey have slept with urr.just becos one cannot tell if a man is a virgin talk about hypocrites. lipsrsealed

i never went out of my way to sleep with anyone's wife!. infact i would hav been content to marry the first woman i was ever involved with if it had not become obvious that the idiot had opened her legs to every Tom, Di.ck amd Harry that came! The story has been same since
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by mamagee3(f): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2010
Mods, please move this garbage to the trash where it belongs.
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by koolchicco: 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2010
U call this garbage because? undecided

And compare to the threads u open(ed)?
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Pweety4me(f): 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2010
SeanT21:

Preach on brother.
Yes but how many will actually listen? undecided
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by bluespice(f): 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2010
lmao! the topic title got me lmao grin
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by cold(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2010
Pls ya'll shld just let it go.This is a thing of choice.@ poster if u detest the women bcuz they've slept with everythin around why don't u just go celibate,ah ahn na by force!!
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Pweety4me(f): 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2010
bluespice:

lmao! the topic title got me lmao grin
Lolz imagine d women thought dat he meant that they should clap with their legs(picturing). . . grin tongue
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by bluespice(f): 11:31pm On Jan 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

Lolz imagine d women thought dat he meant that they should clap with their legs(picturing). . . grin tongue
lol!!!!!!!!! i just did it
i imagine i looked uber stupid grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Pweety4me(f): 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2010
^Hehehe smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition / How I Was Raped By Three Deeper Life Girls / I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.