Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! (5488 Views)

10 Blames Ladies Put On Nigerians Guys For Their Inability To Find Boyfriends / Some Items Ladies Put Inside Their Pusssy To Have Orgasm (PICS) / 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by megacity: 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2010
mama-gee:

Mods, please move this garbage to the trash where it belongs.

koolchicco:

U call this garbage because? undecided

And compare to the threads u open(ed)?

dont mind the slowpoke!

Pweety4me:

Yes but how many will actually listen? undecided
but we hav to keep telling them!

cold:

Pls ya'll shld just let it go.This is a thing of choice.@ poster if u detest the women bcuz they've slept with everythin around why don't u just go celibate,ah ahn na by force!!

i dont wanna go celibate and miss out on one of God's greatest gift to us. but i 'm not looking to settle for any lady that has gifted her stuff to every tom that came! and its funny how these ladies go to church and pretend to put their HANDS together for the Lord where the Lord actually needs them to PUT THEIR LEGS TOGETHER for Him
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by na2day2(m): 3:34am On Jan 18, 2010
SeanT21:

Preach on brother.

how are u doing sis? kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by honeric01(m): 3:56am On Jan 18, 2010
Thank God for luck tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by sexyLeamon(f): 4:23am On Jan 18, 2010
ok poster, I will do just that

1 Like

Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by na2day2(m): 4:40am On Jan 18, 2010
sexyLeamon:

ok poster, I will do just that

about time! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Pweety4me(f): 4:48am On Jan 18, 2010
^Lolz y u like 2 find pple trouble ehn? tongue
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by na2day2(m): 5:01am On Jan 18, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Lolz y u like 2 find pple trouble ehn? tongue

me find trouble ke? i am a saint ooo, i cant find any1 trouble ooo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Pweety4me(f): 5:08am On Jan 18, 2010
na2day?:

me find trouble ke? i am a saint ooo, i cant find any1 trouble ooo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hmmm y r u not sleeping sef?
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by na2day2(m): 5:19am On Jan 18, 2010
Pweety4me:

Hmmm y r u not sleeping sef?

i am waiting for u to come to bed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Akinagirl(f): 7:48am On Jan 18, 2010
Poster what I dont understand is this, how do you expect a virgin and you yourself is not one? Who then/ what then are you sleeping with, if all these women close their legs? Im not adovcating women that bleep everything what comes their way. But what of you? Thats like the pot calling the kettle black. You cant expect something that you yourself is not giving. Don't preach what you are not doing yourself. Lead by example.
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by kokonets(m): 9:08am On Jan 18, 2010
@Poster

Guy no spoil runz 4 us na ah ha but if u didnt taste how who u know their legs were opened hmmmm grin abeg ladies open am like river 9ja!
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2010
The truth is that both men and women should close their leg until marriage .
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2010
Actually
no one's asking the ladies to close their legs until marriage

all we asking is~ put em together for the lord
lol
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by pritybevx: 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2010
Brothers, put you MOUSE in it's HOUSE to the glory of God. !!!
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by bigrod1: 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2010
[size=16pt] @POSTER,

WHY ARE U ASKING THEM TO CLOSE THEIR LEGS?WHAT IF WE WANT TO RIDE,WHERE DO WE ENTER?GIRLS,KEEP IT OPEN JOR
[/size]
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by debosky(m): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2010
If the OP also benefited from the 'open legs' policy adopted by these damsels then he has no right to insist or wish for an angel with a firmly 'legs shut' inclination.

In other words, keep dreaming - you will most likely get married to one of them open legged gals, but due to your insistence on chastity, she might have to fool you to do so. In the end, you'll be none the wiser.

Many more things to worry about in life beyond sex and number of partners.
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2010
any pastor who preaches such a thing will definitely be stalked until his detractors see him fall into their trap.

Most especially the pentecostal pastors- the system isnt set up to discourage sexual immorality, unfortunately.
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Princek12(m): 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2010
How will you test-drive the product if the legs are closed? Don't you know that these days, you have to test-drive before you commit to buy, much less buying.
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by chinesedoll(f): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2010
LOL
Funny thread
I feel u jare poster, some babes no dey try true true, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by honeric01(m): 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2010
chinesedoll:

LOL
Funny thread
I feel u jare poster, some babes no dey try true true, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Abeg do not blame them, the bible said "give [/b]and it shall be [b]given [/b]back to u, good [b]packages, dangling together, will [b]men [/b]give unto you. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Flashfast1: 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2010
lol.
This is a very funny topic. I think this post should have been under the Jokes forum
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Jaideyone(m): 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2010
poster fire on jare you're on point tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Pweety4me(f): 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2010
^As if u don't look at dem or like 2 see it. . . tongue

na2day?:

i am waiting for u to come to bed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
*Shakes her head*
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by SeanT21(f): 12:52am On Jan 19, 2010
na2day?:

how are u doing sis? kiss kiss kiss kiss

lovely. kiss
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by whiteroses(f): 12:56am On Jan 19, 2010
abeg drag this to the joke section, rich rich comedy grin
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 19, 2010
Retarded-arsed thread. Lord I think I may just have seen it all on NL grin grin
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by neyo001: 4:45am On Jan 19, 2010
Hi Moderator i need your assistance concerning an issue on Sex , I will like you to help me out I'm niyi age 24 i want to know how to disvirgin a lady.
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 19, 2010
moderator i think someone has a question for you^^
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Tcharged: 5:05am On Jan 19, 2010
Na wa.
This place is getting weird.
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by samuelk(m): 5:45am On Jan 19, 2010
lololololo grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by nihun(m): 5:47am On Jan 19, 2010
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by na2day2(m): 9:13am On Jan 19, 2010
SeanT21:

lovely. kiss

awwwww, my sweet lovely sis kiss kiss kiss
Ebonyeyes:

Retarded-arsed thread. Lord I think I may just have seen it all on NL grin grin

why is it retarded? is it bcuz u dont know how to close ur legs for the Lord? na question i ask ooo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Private Message, / Risks Marrying A Doctor Or Lawyer / How I Was Raped By Three Deeper Life Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.