Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! (5489 Views)

10 Blames Ladies Put On Nigerians Guys For Their Inability To Find Boyfriends / Some Items Ladies Put Inside Their Pusssy To Have Orgasm (PICS) / 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by bigrod1: 11:05am On Jan 19, 2010
[size=16pt]
tpia.:

any pastor who preaches such a thing will definitely be stalked until his detractors see him fall into their trap.

Most especially the pentecostal pastors- the system isnt set up to discourage sexual immorality, unfortunately.

NA WAH O.NO LET GOD PUNISH U FOR WETIN U TALK.PERSON GIVE U ADVICE U DEY YAN GGGAAADDDAAAAVVVAAA.
[/size]
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by chinesedoll(f): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2010
Abeg do not blame them, the bible said "give and it shall be given back to u, good packages, dangling together, will men give unto you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are Crazy
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by sentimentalsoul(m): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2010
there are 3 things in life that makes the world a better place
1) money
2) flexing
3) women
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by platinumnk(f): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2010
Jokes grin grin
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by honeric01(m): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2010
chinesedoll:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are Crazy

please tell me u are not the one on your profile, please shocked shocked shocked shocked

do you have a self-contain vacant inside that double-Decker? grin
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by chinesedoll(f): 11:33am On Jan 20, 2010
honeric01:

please tell me u are not the one on your profile, please shocked shocked shocked shocked

do you have a self-contain vacant inside that double-Decker? grin

yea thats meee
u tripping?
have a flat in there sef
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by honeric01(m): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2010
chinesedoll:

yea thats meee
u tripping?
have a flat in there sef
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Osanobuah, lol, well, can i come in with a vacuum cleaner? undecided
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by chinesedoll(f): 11:47am On Jan 20, 2010
honeric01:

Osanobuah, lol, well, can i come in with a vacuum cleaner? undecided

no need for that
it is fully equipped with everything. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by honeric01(m): 11:56am On Jan 20, 2010
chinesedoll:

no need for that
it is fully equipped with everything. grin grin grin grin

chei, ojigbijigbi, do i have to pay house rent? where is it located? grin cool
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by chinesedoll(f): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2010
honeric01:

chei, ojigbijigbi, do i have to pay house rent? where is it located? grin cool

Yea you have to part with some ₤ but I assure u of quality amenities
and u also get a free coupon every week where u can bring ur friends too
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by honeric01(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2010
chinesedoll:

Yea you have to part with some ₤ but I assure u of quality amenities
and u also get a free coupon every week where u can bring your friends too

nah, i don't want discount, i am a lone ranger, i can service your apartment pretty well and you don't have to worry about maintenance wink
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by lawrence83: 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2010
Funny thread!

@chinesedoll profile pixs

U r blessed among women.
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Salyink(m): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ladies open up, don't u ever try 2 close that legs huh!
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Abekeade08(f): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2010
@poster

Men zip up your pants for the Lord and stop chasing girls around like your life depended on it, what do you think of this?

It takes 2 to tango oh
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2010
Abekeade08:

@poster

Men zip up your pants for the Lord and stop chasing girls around like your life depended on it, what do you think of this?

It takes 2 to tango oh
Amen to this. Randy creatures they are grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Abekeade08(f): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2010
Amen to this. Randy creatures they are

Abi ooh and all they do is blame only Girls.
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2010
Abekeade08:

Abi ooh and all they do is blame only Girls.
Dont mind the rats, they blame girls for not being virgins when they are responsible for foooking as many girls as possible and pressurising the virgins to give up the goodies. Misogynistic bastweards. grin
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Abekeade08(f): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2010
Dont mind the rats, they blame girls for not being virgins when they are responsible for foooking as many girls as possible and pressurising the virgins to give up the goodies. Misogynistic bastweards.

Big a*s nail on the head sister mi.
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 21, 2010
Men zip up your pants for the Lord and stop chasing girls around like your life depended on it, what do you think of this

you're speaking Greek.
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by na2day2(m): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2010
Abekeade08:

@poster

It takes 2 to tango oh

shatap dia! see this plank looking creature sef dey talk angry angry angry

Ebonyeyes:

Dont mind the rats, they blame girls for not being virgins when they are responsible for foooking as many girls as possible and pressurising the virgins to give up the goodies. Misogynistic bastweards. grin

so technically ur papa na rat, bah? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by wildbello: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2010
@poster,
Tell them, those Harlots, later they would start looking for who to hook up wit, angry > angry
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Abekeade08(f): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2010
shatap dia! see this plank looking creature sef dey talk

Idiot, whats your own? Why can't I give my own opinion like everyone else. Na me me plank looking creature abi, lol. I no fit blame you. Na only on nairaland you fit dey talk that kin rubbish to me.
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by honeric01(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2010
Abekeade08:

Idiot, whats your own? Why can't I give my own opinion like everyone else. Na me me plank looking creature abi, lol. I no fit blame you. Na only on nairaland you fit dey talk that kin rubbish to me.

u resemble plank thru thru?
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by koolchicco: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2010
wildbello:

@poster,
Tell them, those Harlots,  later they would start looking for who to hook up wit,  angry > angry

True talk. And that's why most men are scared of marriage 'cos most of them girls aren't worthy to be taken as a wife, sadly! angry

But as for Moi, I don jump dem pass. grin grin

honeric01:

I hope u ain't waiting 4 an answer? cheesy
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by honeric01(m): 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2010
lol, maybe tongue
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Abekeade08(f): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2010
lol, maybe

WELL YOU CAN KEEP ON WAITING
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by honeric01(m): 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2010
lol sorry o
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by na2day2(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2010
Abekeade08:

who tell u say na for only NL i get mouth, come my bedroom u go see fire cool cool cool cool

honeric01:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by honeric01(m): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2010
WETIN FIRE WAN TAKE PLANK DO FOR BEDROOM SINCE U SAY U BE FIRE?

PLANK + FIRE =
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2010
if na white (or any non-black) dem go say na figure 8.

when its a black woman them go say plank.
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by honeric01(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2010
black women are naturally shaped than white women, so when you see a black women looking like a plank, it's going to be very obvious.

plank with no curves, dang, that's a no go area
Re: Ladies Put Your Legs Together For The Lord! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2010
^^am i correct in thinking you're <18 or thereabouts, going by your profile picture?

honeric01:

black women are naturally shaped than white women, so when you see a black women looking like a plank, it's going to be very obvious.

plank with no curves, dang, that's a no go area

if she were white or excessively light skinned, you'd be seeing curves where you're seeing angles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Albert Einstein Said About Kissing A Pretty Girl / 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) / Woman's Bre*st Reacts Badly To The Bra She Bought(disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.