Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,268 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS (5272 Views)

Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie / Happy Birthday Emperorlee / Happy Birthday MCBROOKLYN/ELLACUTE45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by Mznaett: 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
SmellingAnus:
yea you are a suspect... So you live around there or where in Ph grin

Suspect ke?shocked

Presently in AKS but Ozuboko is my home cool
Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by SmellingAnus(m): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mznaett:

Suspect ke?shocked

Presently in AKS but Ozuboko is my home cool
by Aks you mean AkwaIbom State? Wow... Nice... I have a neighbor here on nairaland...
Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
My Ever Dearest Best Friend,

Though my words are not enough to tell you how grateful I am to have you in my life but lemme grab this space to tell NAIRALAND how lucky I am coz only very few people have the chance to have such loyal, dedicated and trustworthy friend like you.

Because today is your birthday, I want to thank you for being there for me when I needed the most, for being there to listen to all my craziness, for having the best laughter together and just for being such a good friend!

I remember one time when Xinz asked me if we can find real friends on NL & I said YES! coz I know you are one of them wink grin

... So, to the most LOVING, DARING & OPEN MINDED person on earth I wish you all BEST and may your birthday will bring you all the wonderful things you deserve.. kiss kiss kiss

Love & Kisses,

IamKashyBaby wink

Cc
Oluwasma
Optional1
Oyindidi
Dingbang
Mimzyy
Laveda
Burna88
Softwerk
Bazooker
Smellymouth
lol dear, you mentioned/spelt my moniker wrongly babe grin

You seem to know this G very well to have taken time out to spoil him with this write up...just excellent but boo I'm jealous, can I be your besty too? grin

And to the boss himself; SMELLINGANUS, I wish u happy birthday, more grease to ur young staff and more prosperity find your location and download into you...be good G.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by Mznaett: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
SmellingAnus:
by Aks you mean AkwaIbom State? Wow... Nice... I have a neighbor here on nairaland...

Yea,Akwa Ibom State...
What's the person's moniker?
Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by SmellingAnus(m): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mznaett:

Yea,Akwa Ibom State...
What's the person's moniker?
mznaett grin when will you be back?
Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by Mznaett: 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
SmellingAnus:
mznaett grin when will you be back?

*Chuckles*

Ok ok ok... Anytime soon wink

Btw,where exactly do you reside?
Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by SmellingAnus(m): 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mznaett:

*Chuckles*

Ok ok ok... Anytime soon wink

Btw,where exactly do you reside?
will rather be more specific of nairaland.. mznaett
Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by Laveda(f): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
nathaniel007:
Happy new month

Thanks, and happy new month to you too
Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by Smellymouth: 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
So sorry it's coming late bro.

Happy birthday Smellinganus..

May every day of your life be blessed with rays of
hope, joy, love, and sunshine.

May Allah bless you with a healthy and happy life. May your All wishes come true. These are my honest prayers to Allah on your birthday. Happy Birthday twinnie..

Nor vex baba. Ramadan fasting nor allow me dey see road since. Lol.

I hope your day was funfilled. Alhamdulillahi..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Smellymouth:

Happy birthday Smelling.anus..

May Allah bless you with a healthy and happy life. May your All wishes come true. These are my honest prayers to Allah on your birthday. Happy Birthday twinnie..

WehdonSir angry undecided
Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by Smellymouth: 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Aderola15:

WehdonSir angry undecided

WhatIDo?
Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Smellymouth:

WhatIDo?

You don't know? shocked shocked

Offense no2 angry angry
Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by dessz(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Smellymouth:

WhatIDo?
guy, wetin sup u lost or u chop ban, I no dey see u since
Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by SmellingAnus(m): 1:11am On Jun 02, 2017
Smellymouth:

Happy birthday Smellinganus..

Amin...... Much thanks my brother ... the prayers are not late... Very important prayers.... Thank you so much....
Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol dear, you mentioned/spelt my moniker wrongly babe grin

You seem to know this G very well to have taken time out to spoil him with this write up...just excellent but boo I'm jealous, can I be your besty too? grin

And to the boss himself; SMELLINGANUS, I wish u happy birthday, more grease to ur young staff and more prosperity find your location and download into you...be good G.

Oh i thought he meant the (f) moniker softw.erk shocked

But yeah ofcurz we can be bestie too..Its juz Peter & I known for a long time now thats y he deserved all these praises sha wink
Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by Smellymouth: 5:35am On Jun 02, 2017
dessz:
guy, wetin sup u lost or u chop ban, I no dey see u since

I nor chop ban bro. Na Ramadan fasting make me give NL break jare. smiley

I hpe you are good Dezzy?
Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by Smellymouth: 5:36am On Jun 02, 2017
Aderola15:

You don't know? shocked shocked

Offense no2 angry angry

Hahahahaha.. Comean arrest mi ni.. angry
Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by Smellymouth: 5:36am On Jun 02, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Amin...... Much thanks my brother ... the prayers are not late... Very important prayers.... Thank you so much....

You welcome blad. Nuff respekt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by dessz(m): 6:20am On Jun 02, 2017
Smellymouth:

I nor chop ban bro. Na Ramadan fasting make me give NL break jare. smiley

I hpe you are good Dezzy?
I dey ohhh na my charger frustrate me, I charge from from 9pm - 5am, I still meet 55% and light no dey dey angry
Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by whitebeard(m): 7:08am On Jun 02, 2017
dessz:
I dey ohhh na my charger frustrate me, I charge from from 9pm - 5am, I still meet 55% and light no dey dey angry
u no dey sleep, since morning

Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by Mznaett: 8:39am On Jun 02, 2017
SmellingAnus:
will rather be more specific of nairaland.. mznaett

Anytime soon...grin
Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by XINZ: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
I cant scroll past without scripting something. Better late than never, right?

My dear friend, ever worthy, ever true. It's not everyday we get to come accross people who imprint on us a lasting impression worthy of emulation. Its not everyday we get the rare opportunity to celebrate special people who in their own way have left indellible marks on the sands of the binary world. grin

I am one amongst many who have benefitted more from you in diverse terms than i may be abe to repay. A hearty cheer or a good-will wish here and there may not cut it but a pledge to seal a great bond of friendship is worth more to one with such a philosophical outlook to life.

You are Appreciated

Happy Belated Birthday, Sir.

Cc: smellinganus

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by Harwoyeez(m): 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
Happy birthday in arrears furo rirun grin
Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by SmellingAnus(m): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
XINZ:
I cant scroll past without scripting something. Better late than never, right?

My dear friend, ever worthy, ever true. It's not everyday we get to come accross people who imprint on us a lasting impression worthy of emulation. Its not everyday we get the rare opportunity to celebrate special people who in their own way have left indellible marks on the sands of the binary world. grin

I am one amongst many who have benefitted more from you in diverse terms than i may be abe to repay. A hearty cheer or a good-will wish here and there may not cut it but a pledge to seal a great bond of friendship is worth more to one with such a philosophical outlook to life.

You are Appreciated

Happy Belated Birthday, Sir.

Cc: smellinganus
with this Great piece you wrote, even if you had written it a month after my birthday, it wouldn't have been regarded as late... Honestly, I had to re-check to be sure that you didn't open a new birthday thread for me... One of my Greatest Joy amongst others is the fact that you have gotten along very well with our Trapqueen77, I tell you , you guys are a match made in heaven... I still want to affirm again the title I know and honour you with... As long as I am concerned... You are " THE LAST DON"... God don Bless you and nobody fit curse you at all... We can't fight and win whom God has blessed like you... My Maximum respect to the PLURIMIS cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool (21 Gun shots for Them)

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by SmellingAnus(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mznaett:

Anytime soon...grin
ok o grin
Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by XINZ: 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
SmellingAnus:
with this Great piece you wrote, even if you had written it a month after my birthday, it wouldn't have been regarded as late... Honestly, I had to re-check to be sure that you didn't open a new birthday thread for me... One of Greatest Joy amongst others is the fact that you have gotten along very well with our Trapqueen77, I tell you , you guys are a match made in heaven... I still want to affirm again the title I know and honour you with... As long as I am concerned... You are " THE LAST DON"... God don Bless you and nobody fit curse you at all... We can't fight and win whom God has blessed like you... My Maximum respect to the PLURIMIS cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool (21 Gun shots for Them)

I would write it over and over to show just how blessed i feel to have met you.

You and a select few have made my sojourn here worth every byte of bandwidth expended. Thanks a whole lot, sir. cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by SmellingAnus(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
XINZ:

I would write it over and over to show just how blessed i feel to have met you.

You and a select few have made my sojourn here worth every byte of bandwidth expended. Thanks a whole lot, sir. cool
Much thanks too my brother... cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by Berbierklaus(f): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
SmellingAnus:
thanks dear... It was good...
You could have at least told me back door,anyways happy birthday in arrears on nairaland. tongue

Keep growing cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS by SmellingAnus(m): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

You could have at least told me back door,anyways happy birthday in arrears on nairaland. tongue

Keep growing cool
Lol... Thanks dear...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Signs You Have A Strong Personality That May Scare Others / Young Nigerian Couple Share After Se-x Photos On Facebook(18+) / Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.