Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? (3688 Views)

Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / Why Do Ethiopians Like To Date And Marry Other Blacks / Fulani Or Yoruba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by NevetsIbot(m): 3:51pm On May 31, 2017
Umuchoke:

Hmm! undecided But we're not quarreling na. I was only giving reasons why I can't marry a Yoruba lady. Their body odour and bleaching madness don't just sit well with me.
seemed more like your quote was a kind of comback clapback at me.

Sorry bro. I'm cool with igbo.. I'm friends with em. Hell, my sec school best friend is igbo.. Till today, we're still buds.... I also have female igbos as friends but is not wanting to marry any igbo girl a clue that i'm a tribalist?

Tell you brother to stop trying to throw jabs at me. We're talking on a neutral ground, not personl grounds
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by Afam4eva(m): 3:51pm On May 31, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Please.... I have your igbo girls sending me inboxes and tripping hard. I could bed any of them in a flash. Something you igbo boys can't do successfully with em. I'd also foot all the yahoo yahoo bride price brought by her igbo parents and add jara untop.

Remember, you started making personal jabs first so..... "And far as marrying an Igbo girl is concerned, i
don't think you'r up to the task. Our girls are
really up there as men from different parts of the
globe are craving for them, so they don't just marry anyone with a prick.''

Check very well, the people that are sending you inboxes are scammers. You better stop deceiving yourself that they're Igbo girls.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by Afam4eva(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2017
Maxi112:
loooolz.... I never said you guys ain't.

next time, edit my handle out, hope you grab?
I'm not from Ebonyi. I just stated what i observed.
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by Maxi112: 3:52pm On May 31, 2017
royyaldiadem:

@Maxi11..2 oh really?? I never heard...
you just did.

they're nice and hardworking people all the same.

for me, I have few tribes I can't marry from though.
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by royyaldiadem(f): 3:55pm On May 31, 2017
Maxi112:
you just did.

they're nice and hardworking people all the same.

for me, I have few tribes I can't marry from though.

@Mazi112 which ones and why if i may ask smiley
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by NevetsIbot(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2017
Afam4eva:

Check very well, the people that are sending you inboxes are scammers. You better stop deceiving yourself that they're Igbo girls.
nice defensive strategy. Term your igbo girls scammers.

Goodbye bro
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by Afam4eva(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2017
NevetsIbot:
nice defensive strategy. Term your igbo girls scammers.

Goodbye bro
Take care. Greet your tribalistic family for me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by Maxi112: 3:56pm On May 31, 2017
Afam4eva:

I'm not from Ebonyi. I just stated what i observed.
you're right though, they're good people sha
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by NevetsIbot(m): 3:57pm On May 31, 2017
Afam4eva:

Take care. Greet your tribalistic family for me.
oh I will. Upgrade your demented brain to 2017 too. You're clearly behind in reasoning

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by Maxi112: 4:00pm On May 31, 2017
royyaldiadem:

@Mazi1...12 which ones and why if i may ask smiley
you don't wanna hear that you asked, do you?
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by Umuchoke(m): 4:01pm On May 31, 2017
What if I tell you I've f98ked several Yoruba girls, especially from Ondo, by offering them ordinary cold pure water? You might think I'm lying or trying to get even but it's true. There was a day I f98ked two friends, Bisi and Busayo, on the same bed when I went on a business trip to Ore. Bisi was too shy to let me see her boobs (maybe it's her stretch marks she was protecting) but Busayo was wild and daring. It was a nasty session of fuckmatics because my hotel room smelled so bad hours after they left and I fell sick.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by royyaldiadem(f): 4:03pm On May 31, 2017
Maxi112:
you don't wanna hear that you asked, do you?

@Maxi112 i thought this was an open discussion.. where are you from? which tribes don't you like and why? shikena...
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by royyaldiadem(f): 4:04pm On May 31, 2017
Umuchoke:
What if I tell you I've f98ked several Yoruba girls, especially from Ondo, by offering them ordinary cold pure water? You might think I'm lying or trying to get even but it's true. There was a day I f98ked two friends, Bisi and Busayo, on the same bed when I went on a business trip to Ore. Bisi was too shy to let me see her boobs (maybe it's her stretch marks she was protecting) but Busayo was wild and daring. It was a nasty session of fuckmatics because my hotel room smelled so bad hours after they left and I fell sick.

@Umuchoke haba!!!!! LWKMD
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by Umuchoke(m): 4:06pm On May 31, 2017
royyaldiadem:

@Umuchoke haba!!!!! LWKMD
My dear, I had to quit having sex with those dirty bleachers. My Igbo damsels are good enough for me
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 31, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin
How is HE?
grin
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by Afam4eva(m): 4:11pm On May 31, 2017
NevetsIbot:
oh I will. Upgrade your demented brain to 2017 too. You're clearly behind in reasoning
I'm not the tribalist here. You're the one needs to leave the 19th century and coe to 2017 where people don't judge others on the basis of their tribe, religion or creed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by MrCork: 4:12pm On May 31, 2017
onila:

my friend said a yoruba guy told her, hes mother will kill him, if he marries a Niger Delta girl

angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by Oyindidi(f): 4:16pm On May 31, 2017
Kathmandu:
How is HE?
grin

fine, call me
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by Maxi112: 4:16pm On May 31, 2017
royyaldiadem:

@Maxi11..2 i thought this was an open discussion.. where are you from? which tribes don't you like and why? shikena...
i barely indulge ladies on this platform however, talking about open conversation, don't you think we are derailing this thread or do you want to talk about my preferences?
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by royyaldiadem(f): 4:26pm On May 31, 2017
Maxi112:
i barely indulge ladies on this platform however, talking about open conversation, don't you think we are derailing this thread or do you want to talk about my preferences?

if you say so
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by Nne5: 4:28pm On May 31, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I'd say they're apathetic. They want their son to have nothing to do with an igbo lady cos of their bad side.. Not cos of the tribe generally.

If you'd term them tribalists..then you can call meone as well but I'd marry from any other tribe other than igbo
Lol what're you saying bro?

Your parents and you are clearly tribalists.

I can't believe anyone would write this and say he isn't tribalist or bigoted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by Afam4eva(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2017
Nne5:

I can't believe anyone would write this and say he isn't tribalist.

Nne, the thing weak me oo...the guy just dey speak in tongues since to defend why his parents are not fond of Igbos and everything he says just points to the fact that there's orgy of tribalism going on at his house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by Nne5: 4:37pm On May 31, 2017
Afam4eva:

Nne, the thing weak me oo...the guy just dey speak in tongues since to defend why his parents are not fond of Igbos and everything he says just points to the fact that there's orgy of tribalism going on at his house.
Lool.
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by Crieff(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2017
NevetsIbot:
nope. They've just seen so much of the bad side of many igbo girls.. Their rudeness,greed and all. Also, two of my uncles married igbo ladies. Should I say the first one had turned her husbands head away from home. Second wife poked mum in the eye three days after the wedding till now.

I had the unpleasant priviledge to see two display for me last month. Very contumacious set of women. They mostly show no iota of contrite at all.

I too wouldnt try to marry an ibo lady.

Liked your post not because of the context of its content, i'm indifferent to that but to the choice of word: contumacious. So unnairalandly. smiley
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2017
Nne5:

I can't believe anyone would write this and say he isn't tribalist or bigoted.

well. Maybe they are... But i'll only call them tribalists on issues on marriage. As per all other spheres of life, they're cool with everyone.

Same goes with me btw. It's marriage and i have a choice to choose who i wed. Don't i?
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by newslifeop: 4:56pm On May 31, 2017
Yoruba
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 31, 2017
Afam4eva:

I think based on what you just described they're tribalists. That's the definition of tribalism. Every tribalist always have one cogent reason in their mind why they're not fond of a particular group.
Its not about tribalism bro.Igbo ladies can be very uncultured.Am not saying all of them but most are.Yoruba ladies are more respectful and homely which could be a reason many parents prefer them. Also not forgetting the issue of cultural misunderstanding could play a role.
@op openness to intertribal marriage is an individual thing so dont expect to find any "correct" answer here.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by Ifakiland(m): 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Yksoul:
TODAY,WE NOW HAVE MORE IGBO MEN MARRYING OUR YORUBA LADIES.WE EVEN ASKED SOME SINGLE IGBON MEN WHO ALSO SAID THEY ARE GOING TO MARRY FROM YORUBA TRIBE.BUT MOST IGBO LADIES NOW REMAIN SINGLES WITHOUT NOBODY TO MARRY WHAT IS HAPPENING PEOPLE?
Cos they can't afford to marry deir fellow Igbo biatches
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by onila(f): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
vvv
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by MrCork: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
onila:

my friend said a yoruba guy told her, hes mother will kill him, if he marries a Niger Delta girl
angry
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by spencekat(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
Yoruba
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by spencekat(m): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Maxi112:
I'm not from the east but there's no difference between ebonyi man and Hausa man.

they have few things in common apart from their religion.

emboldened.... well I haven't seen one.
There is an islamic school in Ebonyi too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Girls Are Gone! / Lady Caught Pants Down Cheating Inside A Car With Lover (18+ Photo) / Woman Ran Away From Bed During A Marathon Sex With Husband - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.