Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? (3699 Views)

Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / Why Do Ethiopians Like To Date And Marry Other Blacks / Fulani Or Yoruba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by onila(f): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
MrCork:

angry

smiley will you marry a niger delta girl
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by sunjai(f): 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Henryyy:

Its not about tribalism bro.Igbo ladies can be very uncultured.Am not saying all of them but most are.Yoruba ladies are more respect fuel and homely which could be a reason many parents prefer them. Also not forgetting the issue of cultural misunderstanding could play a role.
@op openness to intertribal marriage is an individual thing so dont expect to find any "correct" answer here.
Yoruba girls are respectful but only to their tribe. if u are a non Yoruba, they will give u the insult of ur life.
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
sunjai:
Yoruba girls are respectful but only to their tribe. if u are a non Yoruba, they will give u the insult of ur life.
I doubt anyone will insult u without provocation so if you draw the first blood and they insult you then it is well deserved. Why do people even bring up this non-yoruba excuse?It is so lame and only exists in the heads.
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by TLAX: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Umuchoke:

I would be lynched if I bring a Yoruba girl home too. They're extremely dirty and they bleach a lot too. My uncle married one from Osun State and she defecated inside a bowl.

grin grin grin Get serious.
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by sunjai(f): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Henryyy:

I doubt anyone will insult u without provocation so if you draw the first blood and they insult you then it is well deserved. Why do people even bring up this non-yoruba excuse?It is so lame and only exists in the heads.
" I doubt anyone will insult u without provocation" thanks for this statement, u have said it all. so u see, Igbo girls don't just insult without being provoked first. there's no tribe in naija that their girls don't have respect, it depends on individual.
Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
I have lived with a lot of igbo people, especially the ladies, they are nice but actually dont have respect and they have this sense of entitlement that irritates me at times,as for the fewer igbo men i have encountered i didn't like the way they treat their women especially this 'show her the money and she is your property syndrome'. They dont know how to treat a lady. I would be sticking to my yoruba demons for now, yet to try niger delta or a hausa christian tho. Apart from marriage matter, i am very cool with igbos and a lot of good igbo friends.
sunjai:
" I doubt anyone will insult u without provocation" thanks for this statement, u have said it all. so u see, Igbo girls don't just insult without being provoked first. there's no tribe in naija that their girls don't have respect, it depends on individual.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
sunjai:
I never said Igbo girls will insult you. What I said is most of them have an impolite attitude which doesn't mean insult.You can be rude without insulting, your countenance and manner of speaking can be rude even without calling someone stupid.I am sure there are some respectful Igbo girls out there but you can't deny Yoruba girls are way more respectful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? / Names Of Site For Free Adult Sex Comic / If You're A Lady And One Person Doesn't Woo You In A Day, Check Yourself Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.