Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) (54046 Views)

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) / Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 31, 2017
i need one of those high waist bikinis
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:56pm On May 31, 2017
Desdola:
The 2nd from the right though. I reserve my comment

Thought it was only me that saw that.
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by studbobby: 9:56pm On May 31, 2017
menn

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 31, 2017
bizguru000:
I checked her Instagram page..they are based in the United States..if na our nija girls, all their knees and knuckles for don black from bleaching...lol

Smh, You pipu never appreciate what you have
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by emorse(m): 10:01pm On May 31, 2017
bigsmoke2:
in the day of our fathers the wedding will be cancelled and the wife will be labelled a hoe and all her clique will never find husband for wearing pant and bra and putting their nakêdness on display for the whole world to see. But now its considered cool and trendy and someone here is probably thinking of doing the same for their wedding
Nothing stays the same bro. Its called evolution.
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Donfluenik(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2017
Abeg which formation are they playing. This ones look like man-u players oh

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Davidlekkzy(m): 10:15pm On May 31, 2017
Slay queens cool

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Iboni1(m): 10:55pm On May 31, 2017
Meaning?
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2017
the unclothedness of a girl is horrid sight to behold when you aint thinking sex... damn.....
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 11:55pm On May 31, 2017
Need the dark skinned on at the back with a side of fries please

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by dinachi(m): 12:47am On Jun 01, 2017
Jase4real:
A bride-to be, ms_landra on Instagram got in formation with her bridesmaids for her bachelorette party ...
Cool concept right? ..[img]https://2.bp..com/-mUiuFOuSd7k/WS7iuIBi8gI/AAAAAAADp0I/Et0IKRVbjecDi0ycj1hqUIqHZBxv0Os8QCLcB/s1600/20170531_161320.jpg[/img]

CHECK SOURCE:http://trendzbase..in/2017/05/formation-checkout-this-sexy-bikin-clad.html

Lesbians!
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Juniorbuba(m): 1:12am On Jun 01, 2017
Can't help but look at that fatty bom-bom's legs close to the bride.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Edum13656: 2:53am On Jun 01, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
I want each & everyone of those girls to sit on my face

#OperationTongueInTongueOut#

mumu they will spike ur flat nose
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:17am On Jun 01, 2017
is this the female version of Spartacus?? This girls need to go to farm
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 01, 2017
philo04:
wot is ds
Pus$ies
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 3:44am On Jun 01, 2017
domestic violence loading...
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by femi4: 4:40am On Jun 01, 2017
Diidi:
Our generation is getting worse on every blue moon but they fine though.

I suspect the girl at the left will be her chief bridesmaid, they kinda have the same sexy leg like that of Queen Bee.
Eagle eye
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 01, 2017
femi4:
Eagle eye

Bull shit.. the dark skinned girl is the most valuable.. she;s the least Bleep|ked .. her ass and waist line is still 'taut'.

And she has the most revealing bikini so she's the sexiest .. but most expensive.
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by femi4: 4:58am On Jun 01, 2017
TheCabal:

Bull shit.. the dark skinned girl is the most valuable.. she;s the least Bleep|ked .. her ass and waist line is still 'taut'.

And she has the most revealing bikini so she's the sexiest .. but most expensive.
No thanks to her complexion
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by onyxo76(m): 5:26am On Jun 01, 2017
End time marriage
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by philo04(m): 7:28am On Jun 01, 2017
Kingscee:
Pus$ies
ds one pass pusi
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2017
#pepperthemgang cool

Jase4real:
A bride-to be, ms_landra on Instagram got in formation with her bridesmaids for her bachelorette party ...
Cool concept right? ..[img]https://2.bp..com/-mUiuFOuSd7k/WS7iuIBi8gI/AAAAAAADp0I/Et0IKRVbjecDi0ycj1hqUIqHZBxv0Os8QCLcB/s1600/20170531_161320.jpg[/img]

CHECK SOURCE:http://trendzbase..in/2017/05/formation-checkout-this-sexy-bikin-clad.html

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by samjey: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2017
CAPITAL NONESENSEww
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by klefjonz: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ayam not understanding ooo. What about the one second from right. Is she a bridesmaid too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.