Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! (31420 Views)

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by dreamangel: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
It is more than enough reason. It depends on one's value system. If building a foundation on lies mean nothing to a person I guess that lady would have seen it as nothing. Even if she lied at the beginning when the relationship deepened she should have fessed up. To be ready to start married life with that lie is disturbing
Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by Lotechi(m): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
I don't think he is concerned abt the course of study,what I think he is concerned with is the fact that the girl he wants to marry could not be sincere enough to tell him the course she studied. if she can lie abt this,then she can lie abt anything.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by InvertedHammer: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
obitee69:
Good day guys, my brother just confided in me that his wife to be lied to him. She told him she studied law from a UK uni with 2.2 as her grade. She never wanted to go to law school and my cousin has since been encouraging her.

Now he just stumbled on her certificate which says she studied Sociology and graduated with a pass!!

Now hes depressed. Hes white is in 2months time and he has already done trad. Pls what should he do!! shocked

A house built on shaky foundation will eventually collapse.
A marriage built on lies is dead on arrival.
The cousin should be glad that God showed him the truth before the wedding.
Marriage is not courtship.
He should drop her like a bad habit.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by hillsiderfak(m): 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
diva90:
I was expecting to read something more serious undecided ... if that's enough reason for your cousin to call off his wedding, then he never loved that girl in the first place.

Really, so people can go around lying abi ? That single
Lie is a symptom of a deeper problem, I know liltle about women
But I know your attitude towards a woman plays a role in
How she behaves to you, if he marries her with the view of a lair
She will become something else in 6 months, it is clear that
The man in the center of all this is having a hard time forgiven
Her. Am sure you dont want to marry a man who thinks you are a lair.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by Greenbullet(m): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
diva90:

Not as stupid as you are! If you don't have any thing wise to say then shut up!
your reply is as weak as cold dodo .

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by kenchop: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
He should check other things she must have told him they are true. I she can lie about such a serious thing, then she can lie about anything. she is a liar, he should flee. ...

1 Like

Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by hillsiderfak(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
TinaAnita:
At least she is a graduate. It seems your cousin was never sure of his choice of partner in the first place otherwise he wouldn't stick his nose where it doesn't belong. He should back off now if he is not prepared for marriage
Na wa ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by dubylee: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
I HV read through many comments on this and this is my sincere contribution. your brother should ask himself has he ever lied to someone? who crucified him for dat? I am not justifying the girls action but I am looking at the fact that all humans HV fault. if the lady has been a chronic liar then that should HV been a different case, but if it is for this one lie that I think she committed becos she cant face the shame to see your brother disappointed, then it doesn't worth calling off the wedding. the bible says that love covers a multitude of sin. if your brother truly loves her he will over look this except if there are many other indecent behaviour she exhibits that your brother is not telling us..
Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by Kobicove(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
obitee69:
My cuzin has been boiling. But its too late

It's not too late...

If it were me I would walk away.

I'm not ready to marry a dunce!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by toprealman: 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
GoldCircle:
Its entirely his choice! Na certificate/lawyer him wan marry abi na better wife?
If she can lie about stuffs like that.....expect worse LATER and SOONER too!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by vivypretty(f): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
kogreat77:
Now playing... Mad over u by runtown grin grin
lol
Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by Cleopatra4(f): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Acidosis:
Get her to confess and reveal other secrets. May be she didn't picture herself with your cousin at the beginning of the relationship. People tell lies on first dates.

So true!!!henceforth I will be truthful to them guys who knows which one will be my future hubby embarassed
Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by Ibklaye(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
He should let her know about it and also needs her forgiveness, that lady is wicked she can hid dangerous thing from her husband in future
Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by CioAngels(f): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
obitee69:
My cuzin has been boiling. But its too late
What is late about it, to remain sad all his life or to move on to find happiness.
Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by amazingspiderma: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Every body gets what they deserve.
Your cousin kept certificate high on his list, but paid little attention to virtue.
He should run, if he can't take the heat.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by CioAngels(f): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Like someone said, trad is the marriage. If she had said, old boy, i'm not educated, the man would probably take her for telling the truth, if there is no child involved for now think of your happiness becos the matrimony will be standing on bigger lies.
Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by nattyGENT: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
What advice? Dont be stupid man, USE YOUR HEAD, FORGET HEART here oo. This is a SERIOUS MATTER. You are not safe ooo. End the marriage and save your life, she is EVIL. Broken courtship is honourable than failed marriage
Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by sisisioge: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lobatan! She shouldn't have lied...or at least fess up when she saw things are getting serious.

Your cousin should place the wedding on hold. It is not safe to marry anyone comfy with living a lie..

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by creepsyme(f): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
GoldCircle:
Its entirely his choice! Na certificate/lawyer him wan marry abi na better wife?
How can one start to be a good wife by lying like this?.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by otokx(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kobicove:

It's not too late...

If it were me I would walk away.

I'm not ready to marry a dunce!

Having a pass does not make one a dunce especially in. Nigeria.
Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
laditosun1:
this one is strong
i need 30G ,how much
Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
diva90:
I was expecting to read something more serious undecided ... if that's enough reason for your cousin to call off his wedding, then he never loved that girl in the first place.
If he 's ur brother will say this? Are also a serial liar?
Just asking ooo, because it seems you don't know the implication of building a relationship with lies. The results are lack of trust, doubts etc. And you can never say you love someone you never trust.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by diva90: 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Greenbullet:
your reply is as weak as cold dodo .

Yep! As weak as your erection game wink

1 Like

Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by diva90: 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
chisco82:

If he 's ur brother will say this? Are also a serial liar?
Just asking ooo, because it seems you don't know the implication of building a relationship with lies. The results are lack of trust, doubts etc. And you can never say you love someone you never trust.

Have you ever told a lie in your life? If yes ,then pls keep quiet.
If you have been completely honest all your life.... then I have no further words for you.
In my opinion, I don't believe it's enough reason for him to leave her. It's not like she claimed to be educated and he found out that she never went to school.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
obitee69:

Lool. Haha. But fear women oo

The funny thing is they look so innocent when telling these lies to your face. Finally, when caught up in their lies they shed tears start apologising like they can't hurt a fly.
Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by Greenbullet(m): 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
diva90:

Yep! As weak as your erection game wink
AHH EMI, KONDO ALAPATA, BABEJE 1.0 , WO IF I CATCH U , UR PUNA NO TEAR NI .
Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by Kennydoc(m): 12:56am On Jun 02, 2017
chynie:
If your cousin's English is like your own
why would a girl who studied Law in Uk marry him
like your family dey find who go upgrade una grin

Come on! His written English isn't bad. Is it because of the insignificant error he made in the last paragraph that you wrote this crap? That's so bad of you.

Your English isn't even perfect, as you don't know how to punctuate: no comma, no question mark, no full stop. First take out the log in your eyes before removing the speck in another's. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by Wumiadeaj: 3:55am On Jun 02, 2017
I have learnt from experience that people that lie to you like that keep lying. I have one here, whose lies graduated so much that it turned to betrayal, cheating, robbing the partner such that you can never trust him, trusting him is a mistake. I will advise you flee before you go into a marriage that will later make ur life miserable. This person also started by lying about his qualification. Such people don't know that trust makes a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by Nobody: 4:45am On Jun 02, 2017
any woman who can lie like this would definitely be a cheater or would do so in future. you can lie but thetr are some things you should/can never lie about. on the second thought, nigga is already married as God recognizes trad wedddings. maybe not the state.
Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by vague: 6:55am On Jun 02, 2017
obitee69:
Good day guys, my brother just confided in me that his wife to be lied to him. She told him she studied law from a UK uni with 2.2 as her grade. She never wanted to go to law school and my cousin has since been encouraging her.

Now he just stumbled on her certificate which says she studied Sociology and graduated with a pass!!

Now hes depressed. Hes white is in 2months time and he has already done trad. Pls what should he do!! shocked
if they have already done the traditional wedding then he is already married, she is his wife not his fiancee
Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by vague: 6:59am On Jun 02, 2017
Afam4eva:

It's really not about the certificate but the lie. How does one lie about something like that to someone you want to spend your life with.
men lie about bigger things like how much they make and how good they really are in bed. Should they be divorced every single time they tell lies?
Re: Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! by missyadorable(f): 7:51am On Jun 02, 2017
STORY: Man finds out his fiancee lied about her educational qualification RESPONSE: Dump her! Don't marry her If she can lie about something like this.... Marriage built on foundation lies won't work Investigate her for other lies

STORY: Lady finds out her fiance lied about his educational qualification RESPONSE: Doesn't matter as long as the man loves her He lied because he didn't want to lose her Is she marrying certificate or the man? Gold digger! Greedy girl! Proud fool!
#MakeUnaKontunu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wonder Wedding: Day The Blind Played For Deaf And Dumb Couple - Photo / Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting / My Wife Is Stubborn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.