Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint (54230 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React / There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 02, 2017
FriendNG:

The letter which involves the name of Osinbanjo as among those saving Sunusi was written and signed by Kano State Governor and the speaker of Kano state read it before the Assembly.

Who are the speculators now? Kano State Governor or the speaker? Has Osinbanjo deny it.

You're rather the speculator that Osinbanjo did not support corruption.

guy I don't want to have anything to do with you cos of your unbridled arrogance and hate.

I'll wait until you critise pmb for still harbouring abba kyary.

BTW, the letter was written in your imagination. so you believe a state government would write such letter.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 11:34am On Jun 02, 2017
Firgemachar:

Like I always say, your opinions are not worth more than a used sanitary towel. smiley

GEJ marginalised Yorubas and we booted him out. Period! cool

I would choose Saraki over any non Yoruba anytime anyday.

SW slot can never be given to Saraki because Saraki is not from the SW.

When Idiagbon was deputy to GMB, Yorubas were cool with it. We didnt care if he was from the NC.

As regards Mulikat, the north had the aces. If they had backed Mulikat, she would have won. But they just didnt want a woman ruling them!

How is that difficult for you to understand

You did not answer the question, would you allow him to use the SW slot.

If you know he can never be given because he is not from the SW. Then why are you counting him among the SW officers in the current government?

You are very confused.

Everyone in the south was cool with Buhari/Idiagbon until they proved to be calamitous. It doesn't mean Idiagbon used the SW slot.

GEJ did not marginalize Yorubas. You voted against GEJ because your patron Tinubu wanted a VP position. He didn't get it. And the stooge Osinbajo can only ever be a Acting President. That is his ceiling.

And this nonsense white-washing in the media would not sell. Get that into your skull. If you guys want to continue, keep at it. I can't blame you guys for not trying. But be prepared for the expected outcome.

Buhari is not even dead yet, and you guys are already claiming 1/2 position and talking about Osinbajo contesting in 2019. E go shock una.

-Lord

10 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by FriendNG: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2017
schoolboij:

guy I don't want to have anything to do with you cos of your unbridled arrogance and hate.

I'll wait until you critise pmb for still harbouring abba kyary.

BTW, the letter was written in your imagination. so you believe a state government would write such letter.

Mtsw: Yes the letter was read before the house signed by the governor. I don't like foolishness.

The House resolved to drop the probe following a plea through a letter by the state governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, which was read by the speaker, Kabiru Alhassan Rirum, on the floor of the House

In his letter, Governor Ganduje said he was calling for the investigation to be dropped as a result of interventions by highly-placed personalities in the matter.

These personalities, according to the letter, include the acting president, Yemi Osinbajo; party leaders; former heads of state Ibrahim Babangida and Abdulsalami Abubakar; Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar; and businessmen and indigenes of the state, Aliko Dangote and Aminu Dantata.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/231836-kano-assembly-suspends-emir-sanusi-probe-after-osinbajo-ibb-intervention.html

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2017
LordAdam16:

Oga, don't run faster than your shadow.

SE and SS would vote for a SE VP (loyalty), SW and Middle Belt would be divided between Osinbajo and the Northerner/SE joint ticket, NW and NE with their 1 million per huge state almajiri votes would seal the victory. If Osinbajo get reach 6 million votes, he try.

Don't even try to permutate it.

First think of how you guys would get other interests in the APC to support a Osinbajo candidacy, not this nonsense you are talking here. More than 15 states under the APC are controlled by the CPC faction. Tinubu only has Lagos, Osun, and Edo.

You guys have made an enemy out of everyone and that's why I've said you guys have been checkmated. Even the person you guys are trying to sell is a bigot, corrupt midget. E no fit sell.

Buhari is coming back just in time for Nigeria to exit the recession this quarter. He'd prolly ascent to increase of minimum wage next year. Even if he doesn't run, he would endorse whoever runs, and we both know that person is not Osinbajo. Not when the North has not had their complete 8 years.

All this window-dressing is a BIG FAIL.

-Lord
look, politics out there is diff from what you do on nairaland. Yoruba made enemies with no one. politicians don't reason as you do.

atiku can never defeat osinbajo anywhere in Nigeria except NW and NE he would do well in the South East if he chooses Igbo VP. but if he chooses a ss VP he would be defeated in the SS.

Yoruba are still the master of politics in Nigeria. if North for military coups, the North would have no political influence in Nigeria and the time is coming very soon when Yoruba woul hold all the aces.

I'm just telling you what is going to happen in 2019 if buhari decides not to run. mind you, only buhari has the North on lockdown, no northern politician can defeat a yoruba candidate hands down in the North. northerners are not what you people project them. how did abiola win against a northern candidate? chew on that.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2017
Firgemachar:

Who is cutting Tinubu to size The same Tinubu that is getting more powerful by the day

Osinbajo cant win 50% of SW votes

Who made you this deluded

Will Yoruba muslims vote for Osinbajo instead of a Northerner who wants to complete 4 years? Will Other Southern residents of the SW vote for Osinbajo over their own SE VP?

Look at the stats and don't think out of your a$$.

Tinubu is getting more powerful? Is that a joke.

Let me give you an assignment. Find out the number of states Tinubu controlled in 2011 versus the number he controls now.

He couldn't even get his candidate to win primaries in Kogi and Ondo. And you call him powerful? He asked the Chairman of the party to resign, and no one batted an eyelid. Any you call him powerful?

His stooge Lawal was thrown out for N270m corruption, whereas Kyari with his N500m case is still in the Presidency.

You must have a very different definition of powerful.

You are delusional. It's no use replying you.

Let's all wait and see how it plays out. No need to exchange banter. 2019 na just 2 years from now.

-Lord

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2017
FriendNG:

Mtsw: Yes the letter was read before the house signed by the governor. I don't like foolishness.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/231836-kano-assembly-suspends-emir-sanusi-probe-after-osinbajo-ibb-intervention.html

still doesn't prove anything. I don't expect you to understand though.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by FriendNG: 11:42am On Jun 02, 2017
schoolboij:

still doesn't prove anything. I don't expect you to understand though.

How can it prove a point, it will never because PYO is your brother. With this your thinking I conclude that you're worst than Igbos.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Firgemachar: 11:43am On Jun 02, 2017
LordAdam16:

You did not answer the question, would you allow him to use the SW slot.

If you know he can never be given because he is not from the SW. Then why are you counting him among the SW officers in the current government?

You are very confused.

Everyone in the south was cool with Buhari/Idiagbon until they proved to be calamitous. It doesn't mean Idiagbon used the SW slot.

GEJ did not marginalize Yorubas. You voted against GEJ because your patron Tinubu wanted a VP position. He didn't get it. And the stooge Osinbajo can only ever be a Acting President. That is his ceiling.

And this nonsense white-washing in the media would not sell. Get that into your skull. If you guys want to continue, keep at it. I can't blame you guys for not trying. But be prepared for the expected outcome.

Buhari is not even dead yet, and you guys are already claiming 1/2 position and talking about Osinbajo contesting in 2019. E go shock una.

-Lord

You appear to be bright. But you are actually very dull, just like GEJ. No offence! grin

I have been touting Yoruba and not SW all the while. Yoruba is more than the SW!

And not everybody from the SW is Yoruba!!

This is the turn of the north and we are okay with Osinbajo acting as president all through the period as long as he can take actions that can cause you guys so much unnecessary self-inflicted pain cool tongue

Yorubas will gladly back PMB for a second term. We shall make him run at all cost and his cult followers will back him up as always. cool

Nobody is wishing PMB dead!! wink

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2017
LordAdam16:

Will Yoruba muslims vote for Osinbajo instead of a Northerner who wants to complete 4 years? Will Other Southern residents of the SW vote for Osinbajo over their own SE VP?

Let me give you an assignment. Find out the number of states Tinubu controlled in 2011 versus the number he controls now.

He couldn't even get his candidate to win primaries in Kogi and Ondo. And you call him powerful? He asked the Chairman of the party to resign, and no one batted an eyelid. Any you call him powerful?

His stooge Lawal was thrown out for N270m corruption, whereas Kyari with his N500m case is still in the Presidency.

Let's all wait and see how it plays out. No need to exchange banter. 2019 na just 2 years from now.

-Lord

don't generalize your hate. there is nothing like Yoruba Muslim. North Central, SS, SW and SE will vote for osinbajo against any northern candidate.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2017
schoolboij:

look, politics out there is diff from what you do on nairaland. Yoruba made enemies with no one. politicians don't reason as you do.

atiku can never defeat osinbajo anywhere in Nigeria except NW and NE he would do well in the South East if he chooses Igbo VP. but if he chooses a ss VP he would be defeated in the SS.

Yoruba are still the master of politics in Nigeria. if North for military coups, the North would have no political influence in Nigeria and the time is coming very soon when Yoruba woul hold all the aces.

I'm just telling you what is going to happen in 2019 if buhari decides not to run. mind you, only buhari has the North on lockdown, no northern politician can defeat a yoruba candidate hands down in the North. northerners are not what you people project them. how did abiola win against a northern candidate? chew on that.

Oga, the only reason Atiku may not be in contention is because he is a moderate Northerner. Even the NE and NW will not support him, unless they are out of options.

But if they do, he'd get NE and NW easily, and get SE and SS easily, whether he chooses a SS or SE VP. We all know it would be a SE VP.

Then he'd split the votes in NC and SW to meet the 25% requirement. He don become President be that.

If and when Buhari dies, you can start permutating. As long as he is alive, hold your peace.

-Lord

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2017
Firgemachar:

You appear to be bright. But you are actually very dull, just like GEJ. No offence! grin

I have been touting Yoruba and not SW all the while. Yoruba is more than the SW!

And not everybody from the SW is Yoruba!!

This is the turn of the north and we are okay with Osinbajo acting as president all through the period as long as he can take actions that can cause you guys so much unnecessary self-inflicted pain cool tongue

Yorubas will gladly back PMB for a second term. We shall make him run at all cost and his cult followers will back him up as always. cool

Nobody is wishing PMB dead!! wink

As if una get choice.

And yea, u guys are not wishing him dead, because everyone in Nigeria is a toddler ba.

Guy, rest the case, make we dey look.

-Lord

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2017
schoolboij:

don't generalize your hate. there is nothing like Yoruba Muslim. North Central, SS, SW and SE will vote for osinbajo against any northern candidate.

I like your faith. Till then.

-Lord

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Firgemachar: 11:49am On Jun 02, 2017
LordAdam16:

[s]He couldn't even get his candidate to win primaries in Kogi and Ondo. And you call him powerful? He asked the Chairman of the party to resign, and no one batted an eyelid. Any you call him powerful?

[/s]

-Lord

Yes, Yoruba muslims will vote for Osinbajo, Yorubas place tribe over religion. wink

Outside Lagos and Ogun, non Yorubas are insignificant in voting population. Even in Lagos, they won't pose a threat. They will be cleverly dealt with and prevented from doing so. cool Their votes wont count!

@bolded
All that was before Osinbajo became acting president.
Dont be a dullard!

Ambode has gotten the nod to reconstruct the airport road. Something Fashola wanted to politicise. Are you still in doubt

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 02, 2017
LordAdam16:

Oga, the only reason Atiku may not be in contention is because he is a moderate Northerner. Even the NE and NW will not support him, unless they are out of options.

But if they do, he'd get NE and NW easily, and get SE and SS easily, whether he chooses a SS or SE VP. We all know it would be a SE VP.

Then he'd split the votes in NC and SW to meet the 25% requirement. He don become President be that.

If and when Buhari dies, you can start permutating. As long as he is alive, hold your peace.

-Lord

like I told you, no northern candidate can defeat osinbajo if buhari decides not to run.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Firgemachar: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2017
LordAdam16:

As if una get choice.

And yea, u guys are not wishing him dead, because everyone in Nigeria is a toddler ba.

Guy, rest the case, make we dey look.

-Lord

The choice we have is Osinbajo seeking a fresh term in the event of a PMB demise. But we dont wish PMB dead! cool tongue
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Marotzke(m): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2017
Firgemachar:

Why are you being deliberately mischievous?

PMB made most of those appointments himself and assigned the appointees to Osinbajo!

ahn ahn!! angry
Haba ! Fear God now, this lie tie wrapper o. Wetin be dis now? PMB appointed Osinbajo's aides and 90%of them happen to be Yoruba?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 11:54am On Jun 02, 2017
Firgemachar:

Yes, Yoruba muslims will vote for Osinbajo, Yorubas place tribe over religion. wink

Outside Lagos and Ogun, non Yorubas are insignificant in voting population. Even in Lagos, they won't pose a threat. They will be cleverly dealt with and prevented from doing so. cool Their votes wont count!

@bolded
All that was before Osinbajo became acting president.
Dont be a dullard!

Ambode has gotten the nod to reconstruct the airport road. Something Fashola wanted to politicise. Are you still in doubt

In 2015, this was the Lagos result in Tinubu's own enclave...

Buhari -- 792,460
GEJ -- 632,327

So much for outsiders vote would not count.

It is evident that you are gleefully ignorant.

I've told you to rest the case, 2019 no far. I can't exchange banter with an ignorant fellow.

-Lord

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by fergie001: 11:54am On Jun 02, 2017
Annoying part is Okey Enelamah is from my mum's place in Umuahia,e never help one goat for work or even a recipe for developing that place(I doubt if the Governor of the state even knows him).They have been meeting him and he has been speaking grammar.We all knew he was RCCG connect but dem say make u no.help your people?the fact he has not even been to his Villa for years,makes one think he doesn't even know where he is from.
I do not believe in propaganda but this one has some truth in it.

PS:These are the people worshipped by a section of the media and I begin to wonder y?is it their achievements or what?
Abi grammar?Patrick Obahiagbon would have been life-president nah.
Abeg,I don vex sef,the Zamfara man wasn't lying,oya Prof,tell us where your aides are from?let's start from there.
Nobody should call Buhari oooo,we all know his matter,it has teyed,
Now supposed Nationalist cum Pastor,oya .......

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 11:54am On Jun 02, 2017
schoolboij:

like I told you, no northern candidate can defeat osinbajo if buhari decides not to run.

The joke is not even funny.

-Lord

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by hucienda: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2017
Marotzke:
Haba ! Fear God now, this lie tie wrapper o. Wetin be dis now? PMB appointed Osinbajo's aides and 90%of them happen to be Yoruba?

lol ... free d guy. LA16 is busy saying it as it is while he is just playing to the gallery. Enjoying the entertainment tho.

8 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2017
Marotzke:

You dey mind these people?

Their excuse worse pass the ones wen Northerners dey give.

You know this country is going no where when a so-called "educated, sophisticated" person says that kind of nonsense just to support nepotism.

-Lord

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
hucienda:
lol ... everybody just dey side with im broda for dis thread.

Recall early in the current administration when the president started with his lopsided appointments, his staunch supporters were from his deputy's zone. They flogged the hollow ruse in the media that 'he can appoint from anywhere so far the appointee is competent' balderdash argument over the obvious injustice.

Now the deputy is doing same and his boss's people are now crying out - not repaying the 'he can appoint from anywhere so far the appointee is competent' ruse his deputy's folks pushed then through the media. Now the deputy's folks suddenly remember that lopsided appointments in a sensitive, diverse county is a travesty of justice when their own son is called out on it.

Tribalism is our bane in this country.

They felt they were smart then, not knowing they were being used.

Anyway, they entered of their own accord, so they should deal with whatever comes out of it.

Since na by tribalism, make everybody play the game wella. No more fouls.

-Lord

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Firgemachar: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
LordAdam16:

In 2015, this was the Lagos result in Tinubu's own enclave...

Buhari -- 792,460
GEJ -- 632,327

So much for outsiders vote would not count.

It is evident that you are gleefully ignorant.

I've told you to rest the case, 2019 no far. I can't exchange banter with an ignorant fellow.

-Lord

Yoruba Christians were largely divided between Osinbajo and GEJ. smiley

Had I voted at the time, I would have voted GEJ. And there were many folks like me who just didnt want an 'abokkkki'. We didnt see this scenario playing out. cool tongue

Non Yoruba votes in Lagos will not count if Osinbajo decides to contest as sitting president.

Now take that to the bank. cool
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Firgemachar: 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
hucienda:

lol ... free d guy. LA16 is busy saying it as it is while he is just playing to the gallery. Enjoying the entertainment tho.

Which gallery are you playing to

Who appointed the deputy SGF, Laolu Akande and co? Is it not PMB
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
Firgemachar:

Yoruba Christians were largely divided between Osinbajo and GEJ. smiley

Had I voted at the time, I would have voted GEJ. And there were many folks like me who just didnt want an 'abokkkki'. We didnt see this scenario playing out. cool tongue

Non Yoruba votes in Lagos will not count if Osinbajo decides to contest as sitting president.

Now take that to the bank. cool

As I said, I'm done with you. 2019 no far again.

-Lord

10 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Firgemachar: 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
LordAdam16:

As I said, I'm done with you. 2019 no far again.

-Lord

Odabo!

May God spare us beyond then. smiley

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by bilulu(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
LordAdam16:

Who were the people saying this?

Were Yorubas not part of the people supporting Buhari because he gave them VP position?

If Buhari is wrong, Osinbajo is wrong. Neither of them is right for showing blatant nepotism. EOD.

-Lord
my point is if northerners accepted their brother's appointment n saw nothing wrong in it dey should also accept Wat is happening now cuz dey started it..... till now am still yet to c a single northerner dat Ve condemned Buhari's appointment all u hear is if dey can do d job so b it..... so b it if Osinbajo appointees can also do d job
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Firgemachar:

I expect Christians all over the country to rally round Osinbajo, a pastor and fellow brother, should he decide to contest in 2019 in the event of PMB failing to contest.

In 2015, it was a case of Christian (Osinbajo) vs Christian (GEJ). However, Christians found Osinbajo a better, trustworthier Christian than GEJ.
CAN was seriously divided.

Then Yorubas will support their own. Saraki will never betray his Yoruba brother neither will Dino Melaye! cool

Non religious-biased SS/SEasterners will be divided evenly.

The only thing can hinder Osinbajo is non-performance in his current time as acting president. And I see him overcoming that challenge by God's grace.

If Osinbajo can return the nation to how it was economically in May 29, 2015 or anything near it, he will win by a landslide in 2019. cool

Nah when he is very quiet over the slaughtering of christains, i wont be a sheep, give me Donald Duke any day or seperation.I wont vote for a president who will sell me out to die because of his pocket.

6 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
bilulu:

my point is if northerners accepted their brother's appointment n saw nothing wrong in it dey should also accept Wat is happening now cuz dey started it..... till now am still yet to c a single northerner dat Ve condemned Buhari's appointment all u hear is if dey can do d job so b it..... so b it if Osinbajo appointees can also do d job

Actually they don't have to. Because when they were doing it, instead of you guys to condemn them, you guys praised them.

So you guys have emboldened them to think whatever they do is okay and only them have the authority to criticize anyone. After all, their generals exonerated Abacha and you guys queued to vote one of them.

They see you guys as lackeys and tribalism is rife, so you guys shouldn't complain about the beast you fed.

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by bilulu(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
FriendNG:

Buhari never cleared Bababachir Lawan he only said He cannot sack him bcux the report lack balance from his side. He wasn't given a fair hearing. And the Senate committee admitted that also by later inviting him which he refuses to appear but that was now.

Osinbanjo the head of the economy and as well as the Ag. devalue the Naira leading us to recession.

Magu is innocent, allegations doesn't mean anything. Present your allegation before court. What did PYO did? He blocked an investigation of corruption in Kano.

Or we are now learning, the Yoruba shouldn't be trusted. Northerners are the most truthful set of People in Nigeria, we don't hide anything, we are always clear about our points.

Buhari has achieved the ultimate price of bringing peace in the North about the Boko Haram insurgency
was it not same allegations dat led to his suspension by VP? did u Eva call for his head? was it not allegations dat will lead to investigations n d truth? how about Buratai dat has properties all ova? why not allow EFCC to investigate his close allies like every other citizens instead of setting up a committee n till now nothing has been heard n d man is walking freely. yes u will always support ur own n kill every other region but u guys ve been in power yet d country is still dead n ur region is still worse. am actually happy d way u guys re treating d west cuz dey betrayed d oda south thinking u guys can b trusted.....
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by EzeUche(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
The way the Yoruba get worked up about Biafra, they should be worried how the North insults their leaders daily.

Stop worrying about Biafra, Igbos and Niger Delta and face your own issues.

9 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by hucienda: 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
bilulu:

was it not same allegations dat led to his suspension by VP? did u Eva call for his head? was it not allegations dat will lead to investigations n d truth? how about Buratai dat has properties all ova? why not allow EFCC to investigate his close allies like every other citizens instead of setting up a committee n till now nothing has been heard n d man is walking freely. yes u will always support ur own n kill every other region but u guys ve been in power yet d country is still dead n ur region is still worse. am actually happy d way u guys re treating d west cuz dey betrayed d oda south thinking u guys can b trusted.....

lol ... LordAdam16, truth don dey come out small small ... grin

"No lie can live forever" - Thomas Carlyle

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Andy Uba Weeps, Assists Ozubulu Catholic Church Victims With Cash (Photos) / El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital / Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.