Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint (54226 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React / There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
hucienda:

lol ... LordAdam16, truth don dey come out small small ... grin

LOL!

No be small tin.

It'd be funny to hear what Osinbajo would use to campaign in the SS/SE in 2019.

I wonder if he'll go to Yenagoa or Onitsha and insult GEJ's administration and expect votes. Or they'll apologize and start begging for Southern unity.

This seasonal movie go make brain.

-Lord

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Cuche: 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
LordAdam16:

-
I enjoyed your contributions. Why call yourself Lord16 grin
The truth is that under the influence of Daddy G.O, Osibanjo will try his luck on getting the coveted seat of power for RCCG. I can't say for now if a propelling 'vision' of seeing a member on the throne has gone forth from the Redemption camp. The moral standing of Osibanjo, I can't tell because all manner of characters pass as Pastors in the RCCG. In short, a devil can be a pastor there provided he can learn to act like the G.O.

Another truth I know, like somebody pointed out is that the North will do anything in short, everything to prevent him from getting that position in 2019. The South-Eastern block will rather support a northern alternative to Buhari maybe Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, just any alternative, than vote Osibanjo. I don't know the sway of the South South and even some Yoruba groups who treasure the Ogboni brotherhood, will they support a Pastor?
I believe his schemings will not work, neither will the 'visions', which vision will be more than the ones they gave Goodluck Jonathan in the run up to 2015 elections.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Cuche:

I enjoyed your contributions. Why call yourself Lord16 grin
The truth is that under the influence of Daddy G.O, Osibanjo will try his luck on getting the coveted seat of power for RCCG. I can't say for now if a propelling 'vision' of seeing a member on the throne has gone forth from the Redemption camp. The moral standing of Osibanjo, I can't tell because all manner of characters pass as Pastors in the RCCG. In short, a devil can be a pastor there provided he can learn to act like the G.O.

Another truth I know, like somebody pointed out is that the North will do anything in short, everything to prevent him from getting that position in 2019. The South-Eastern block will rather support a northern alternative to Buhari maybe Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, just any alternative, than vote Osibanjo. I don't know the sway of the South South and even some Yoruba groups who treasure the Ogboni brotherhood, will they support a Pastor?
I believe his schemings will not work, neither will the 'visions', which vision will be more than the ones they gave Goodluck Jonathan in the run up to 2015 elections.

This purported Daddy G.O influence is overstated.

Buhari courted the services of Tinubu and Adeboye because he wanted to satisfy the 25% requirement in two-thirds of the 36 states.

Personally, I see no reason why a Christian would vote for Osinbajo. A Pastor of RCCG who as a VP said nothing in the wake of the killings of two RCCG pastors in the North. One beheaded in the FCT in broad daylight. He has said nothing about the Fulani Herdsmen crisis, and the genocide in the Middle Belt and Southern Kaduna where over 1000 christians have been killed since 2015, but if it is to talk about secession, he'd be running his mouth like a leaking pipe.

He is simply using his Pastoral title to canvass for his interest as ehie wisely opined here. Adeboye is already reeling from the mistake of 2015, he is no longer the Daddy G.O he was prior to 2015, of course he would give his blessing to him in 2019 if Osinbajo chooses to run, but I don't see most other christians especially in other regions of the country playing ball with him.

As to your first question, this is an alternate account. My main account, without the numbers is in hibernation.

-Lord

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by slivertongue: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
2019: The NORTH will surprise the SOUTH...
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
slivertongue:
2019: The NORTH will surprise the SOUTHWEST...

Edited.

There is nothing like South anymore. Mk everybody answer him papa name.

And there is nothing you guys would do to the SW that will be a surprise. We (the SS/SE) already knew how your marriage of convenience would end before it even started.

-Lord

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by bilulu(m): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
LordAdam16:

Actually they don't have to. Because when they were doing it, instead of you guys to condemn them, you guys praised them.

So you guys have emboldened them to think whatever they do is okay and only them have the authority to criticize anyone. After all, their generals exonerated Abacha and you guys queued to vote one of them.

They see you guys as lackeys and tribalism is rife, so you guys shouldn't complain about the beast you fed.

-Lord
bros I think we re on same track.... d yorubas accepted wen d rest south were condemning now dey re getting d heat. dey think dey can trust d north reason dey betrayed d rest south. just imagine Wat dey re saying.... Osinbajo is corrupt but there own can never b corrupt. I pity those southerners chanting one Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by slivertongue: 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
LordAdam16:

Edited.

There is nothing like South anymore. Mk everybody answer him papa name.

And there is nothing you guys would do to the SW that will be a surprise. We (the SS/SE) already knew how your marriage of convenience would end before it even started.

-Lord

Am offended!!! Why the additional (edited)?

i AGREE with you that the fledging Southern unity which took root in 1999 with the voting in of OBJ is near dead after a geopolitical zone in the region enginnered GEJ's defeat. They did not stop at rejecting GEJ, they also rejected any Southerner or any person from Middle Belt from talking over from GEJ despite overtures from the North Central who are also known as the Middle Belt.

Obj was rejected by his kinsmen but the diehard support of the SS, SE and NC made him president despite the last minute change of mind by the cabal. Obj was orphaned yet he was adopted by others in the region but he dissappointed the region. He used divide and rule yet they reelected him to give vent to the idea of Southern unity. His reign brought more crisis to the region and North Central. His tenure was riddled with graft and double standard yet his supports in the South and Middle Belt refused to turn their backs on him. GEJ was not fanastic but the expectation was that outsiders and not insiders will lead the campaign against him. Today the Middle Belt is more at the recieving end though the SS and SE are more vocal.

i deliberately used SOUTH.
it is a reference to all the diverse interests in the other half of Nigeria. The truth is that the NORTH knows that the SOUTH is not united so all the noise of a united front is a farce. The North will only build on the advantage handed them in 2015. What happened in 2015 has a greater implication than many Southerners can fathom.

The Oil of the Niger-Delta feeds this country, yet the Niger-Delta and their siamese twin the North Central have stood for the unity of this country even when exploited and maltreated yet GEJ's mistake which is nothing compared to the evil works of Abacha, IBB, Murtala etc was used to destroy a platform built out of tears, sweat and pain.

The ongoing attacks in non fulani areas is a deliberate effort to weaken the pro Southern polities and bring them back to Northern hegemonic control. The pretence to rational value by some elites in the South is the greatest undoing of that region. When they are not at the corridor of power they call for restructuring but when there they tilt the state towards their kinsmen and call it the reward of their political enginnering

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2017
Cry us a river. useless parasitic north who have nothing to offer other than quota system, nepotism, terrorism, child marriage, almajiris, disease and virus.
We should all go back to regionalism.
Osibanjo should fckkk off in 2019 if he's going to continue the status quo.
I want a region devoid of the North. They control SW port, yet all south west people don't care. I rebuke every spirit of cowardice and servitude.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by latsy: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
This guy is mentally unstable, he is basically saying that Osinbajo has been
running the government not Bihari.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Aburi001: 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Where is Zamfara Who is Farouk What is elite about him
Samfara is equal to Shariah Court
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by IgboAmakaa(f): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
TheEastActivist:
cheesy cheesy cheesy oh lawd!!!

Which corruption pass this nepotism...?? grin

Busted in the nuts. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Aburi001: 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
juicy deals everywhere shocked shocked shocked I am changing my name to Bolanle Miskiratu grin grin
Changing mine to Bilikisu Basirah grin
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Udembaaham: 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nonsense write up!!!
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Aburi001: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
AdeniyiA:
They have started again, those who believe ruling Nigeria is their birth right undecided
Dead brain maggots from the North grin
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by burkingx(f): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Iaufatika(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Where is Zamfara Who is Farouk What is elite about him
Iam a northern but Osibanjo is better than zamfara entire people did you vote Mr buhari its better him zip his mouth Istandwithosibanjo

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by ephi321(f): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
DSoj:
Aboki will forever be Aboki.

Fear of the unknown shadow
If this doesnt work, they will invite boko haram

Shege banza

Lol. As long as they realise they will be at the receiving end.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by henryhemon(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
You
are aattacking the messenger because they put you in attachment when Federal Ministry of works went for an inspection in SE.

I know Osibanjo is a smooth criminal and he is no different from buhari who has used Lies to colonise zombies brains

Who takes a child of bitterness like you serious?? You 're a child of hatred until you learn to be objective then that's when you start living now you 're dead to your emotions of hatred.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by henryhemon(m): 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nonsense! What made him elite?? He should face his state zamfara before commenting about a man whose level his entire linage on earth can't never get to. If you believe this then you can believe anything.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Omoluabi16(m): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
When a northerner is crying about nepotism, That's very ironical. You accuse the V.P of 'cornering' juicy positions, when he isn't even the president. The insecurity of the north and their perverse desperation for power is shameful and yet dangerous. No one knows if bubu is dead or alive.. I'm sure this dude is pained by how much the rest of the country is receptive to Osinbajo. Sharing a country with these people is a travesty..a calamity. they have never developed the country or even their own folk with their 40 years in power.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Arrow24: 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The NOrth, SE and SS will NOT support Osinbajo. That's one truth you must appreciate
are you now the SE spokesman? abeg swerve.. unstable fellow

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
henryhemon:

Who takes a child of bitterness like you serious?? You 're a child of hatred until you learn to be objective then that's when you start living now you 're dead to your emotions of hatred.
I'm not feeling too well to reply you right now but i ll be giving you a robust reply tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by segneyukk(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
the solution to the problem of this country is total sharing let igbo be on their own Yoruba also hausas... animals will always be animals
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Padiga: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kkkkkkk[b][/b][/s][s]going jjjjngggg
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Edu3Again: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The NOrth, SE and SS will NOT support Osinbajo. That's one truth you must appreciate
Who are you biko?
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by ephi321(f): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
Omoluabi16:
When a northerner is crying about nepotism, That's very ironical. You accuse the V.P of 'cornering' juicy positions, when he isn't even the president. The insecurity of the north and their perverse desperation for power is shameful and yet dangerous. No one knows if bubu is dead or alive.. I'm sure this dude is pained by how much the rest of the country is receptive to Osinbajo. Sharing a country with these people is a travesty..a calamity. they have never developed the country or even their own folk with their 40 years in power.

Just wanted to echo that.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by dallyemmy: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
Stop generalizing just mention the name of the person who made the statement. Why must we be divided alone religion or ethnic line?
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Reference(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Corruption can never end because it is what 'the other man is doing'....anyway, I repeat. By 2019, everyone will be demystified. Change the game, not the players.... restructure Nigeria now.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Haabil: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Leave your emotional judgemental reasoning.... Counter the young elite northerner if he is wrong in his assertions. angry[/quote]
But the last time I checked I saw that it's not the duty VP to appoint most of these claims, rather the president. Sentiment aside I'm a northerner. The south are under utilised
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Haabil: 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hu are you talking to?
dallyemmy:
Stop generalizing just mention name of the person
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Despite his flaws like every other mortal, nig fares better under his brief presidency when compared to his perppetually redundant boss!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Major Jack Wears Slippers To Church - Photos / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic / Andy Uba Weeps, Assists Ozubulu Catholic Church Victims With Cash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.