Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes (8787 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by SEFAGO(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2010
Nothing here is really funny. To be fair, mama-gee, sauron and snowdrops are just blowing hot air (To take a quote from the sagacious TheAmaka)
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by snowdrops(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2010
mama-gee:

My guy you're not funny, I tell you. grin grin
And you have your white matter missing. Imbeciles like you dont appreciate educated humour. Only gutter ones like "starting a thread to discuss the shape of peoples heads".
Your parents should have spent the time copulating to deliver you on cultivating a piece of land. At least now they would have had a bumper harvest.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by mamagee3(f): 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

And it's your mother that got sodomised by a Mountain Gorilla thus giving birth to a spastic like you.
Instead of you to go help her gather some firewood to make dinner, you are here constituting your normal nuisance on Nairaland.
Nigeria Men have ugly head shapes --- Thank you for telling us your FATHER has the head shape of AMOEBA.

You try. grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by TOPE20001(f): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2010
Ok seriously, Why do ppl like wastin their precious time to have a go at mama gee? undecided grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2010
SEFAGO:

Nothing here is really funny. To be fair, mama-gee, sauron and snowdrops are just blowing hot air (To take a quote from the sagacious TheAmaka)
Then I suggest you dont join grin

I know you, predictable. By latest tonight, you and your cohorts will be giving me more reason to come and laugh on this thread. tongue cool

But on a serious note, whoever is taking mamagee serious, seriously need to be splashed with icy water undecided grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by snowdrops(m): 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2010
mama-gee:

The same way your paedophile father messed the monkeys and got his Ikebe shaped head from them
And then infected your gonorrhea infected mother in which she gave birth to you and then you came up with
the head of a pinocchio and you're still spreading the Okogboun/ typewriter shaped head till this day.
Get lost/ go onto extinction, I don't want the mods sending me PM messages
Now i know you are a nut case. Completely bunkers.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by SEFAGO(m): 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2010
By the way mama-gee what other shape of head should we have? Which shape of head is better or the norm? From experience, 100% of humans have fruit-shaped heads grin grin grin

Just because mama-gee has a different head shape than the norm doesn't give her the right to insult us. A monkey would call the human shape ugly if it was rational because its different.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2010
rotflmao @ ikebe shaped head.

Lend me your dictionary, plz grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Sauron1: 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2010
mama-gee:

The same way your paedophile father messed the monkeys and got his Ikebe shaped head from them
And then infected your gonorrhea infected mother in which she gave birth to you and then you came up with
the head of a pinocchio and you're still spreading the Okogboun/ typewriter shaped head till this day.
Get lost/ go onto extinction, I don't want the mods sending me PM messages

You are the spermatozoa your mother shoulda taken with a swig of Guinness stout.
The money spent raising you up shoulda been used to buy condoms in the first place cos having a retarded woman like you is MAN's greatest mistake in the 20th century.
Where did it go wrong for you? Your father was a fiend and your mother a cock junkie?

SEFAGO:

I am NOT posting here to be FUNNY. . . . .Just to put a lummox(like you) in her humble position.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2010
SEFAGO:

By the way mama-gee what other shape of head should we have? Which shape of head is better or the norm? From experience, 100% of humans have fruit-shaped heads grin grin grin

Just because mama-gee has a different head shape than the norm doesn't give her the right to insult us. A monkey would call the human shape ugly if it was rational because its different.  

Predictable! cool
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Omolulu(m): 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2010
Mama gee and all these jamb  questions! why you no go ask the men you dey see for outside why dem get mango head. which shape be your own sef.apple? grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by mamagee3(f): 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2010
snowdrops:

And you have your white matter missing. Imbeciles like you dont appreciate educated humour. Only gutter ones like "starting a thread to discuss the shape of peoples heads".
Your parents should have spent the time copulating to deliver you on cultivating a piece of land. At least now they would have had a bumper harvest.

*Yawns*, I said step up to the plate, you're still dozing in merengue.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Mannylex(m): 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2010
U guys are really funny, the way u hit up on each other. I have a dream that one day mama-gee would become a moderator, she will deal with u guys. But I don't know really know why I like mama-gee oh! Uhm I just went to check some heads(including mine) right now and I started laughing and i'm still laughing hmmm.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by SEFAGO(m): 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2010
FL Gators:

Predictable! cool

What did you predict? You are reminding me of all those Nigerian pastors in churches who give funny predictions like "Someone's life is changing"
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by TOPE20001(f): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2010
Mannylex:

U guys are really funny, the way u hit up on each other. I have a dream that one day mama-gee would become a moderator, she will deal with u guys. But I don't know really know why I like mama-gee oh! Uhm I just went to check some heads(including mine) right now and I started laughing and i'm still laughing hmmm.

Death grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2010
SEFAGO:

What did you predict? You are reminding me of all those Nigerian pastors in churches who give funny predictions like "Someone's life is changing"
Oh and how did you know? I'm an evangelist.

Expecting na2day? to come wih his noise making pangolo anytime soon grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by snowdrops(m): 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2010
Mannylex:

Thats the day i will close my NL account. Seriously.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by mamagee3(f): 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

You are the spermatozoa your mother shoulda taken with a swig of Guinness stout.
The money spent raising you up shoulda been used to buy condoms in the first place cos having a retarded woman like you is MAN's greatest mistake in the 20th century.
Where did it go wrong for you? Your father was a fiend and your mother a cock junkie?

hahaha, the insults I just wasted on you isn't up to the rubbish you just typed here
Anyway, I always recognized you to be a two ticking mooron, so I wasn't expecting better
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Pweety4me(f): 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2010
@Poster u 2 like trouble ooo. . . cheesy maybe u should try closing ur eyes more often. . . tongue undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Sauron1: 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2010
mama-gee:

hahaha, the insults I just wasted on you isn't up to the rubbish you just typed here
Anyway, I always recognized you to be a two ticking mooron, so I wasn't expecting better

You must be deluded. . . . .

If your father hadn't sucked his semen out of your rectum with a straw after he ejaculated in there, you woulda been a normal child.
Now run along and help your mother gather some firewood before i descend on you like the 12 plagues of Egypt.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by ebila(m): 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2010
@mama-gee,
"Why are most Nigerian men unattractive?","Why do most Nigerian men have ugly head shapes?". I sincerely hope u don't hav a Nigerian boyfriend n hope neva to be married to one cos u'll only be makin' mockery of urself. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by snowdrops(m): 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2010
Mamagee
If i were you, i will go to my room, lock the doors, bring out a sharp razor and slash both wrists.
You are a sorry excuse for a human being. At least you would be useful as manure to the plants.

(1) (2) (3)

How Important Is Tribe In Nigerian Relationships? / Why Do Guys Like Sex So Much? / What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.