Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes (8790 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by snowdrops(m): 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2010
mama-gee:

You must be a fuc.ktard!
Your mother that is
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Caliente(m): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2010
[size=13pt] If you are a Nigerian then you should ask your BROTHERS, MALE cousins, FATHER or FATHERS as the case may be, GRAND FATHER, etc why their head is as ugly as yours when not canopied with a wig.[/size]
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by TOPE20001(f): 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2010
mama gee and her yeye threads
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Ajengb: 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2010
Just try and ask nigeria babes to have a hair cut then u wil know  better
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by snowdrops(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2010
TOPE2000!:

mama gee and her yeye threads
She needs to reboot her brain.
Otherwise  she can donate it for science research to see why people can have an IQ of 0.00000001
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by mamagee3(f): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2010
snowdrops:

Your mother that is

No, you and your mother and father can share it into two. grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by filani(m): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2010
is it now painfully obvious to all of us nairalanders male & female alike that  mama-gee has nothing good to offer at all   at a point in time where other nairalanders are trying to put an end to the vicious cycle of name calling , mud slinging , gender bashing  etc  here she comes with another pointless thread to deliberately incite ill feeling amongst us  undecided  what an embarassment to the true ladies of nairaland
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2010
I'm not sure which is funnier, the fact that mamagee created this thread predicting the attention she'll get grin
Or the fact that she's actually getting more attention that she thought she'd get.

But you guyz plz continue, y'all are too funny. Compared to my PP slides cool
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by DrKnow1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2010
Is this not the same Mama Gee whose upper lip couldn't cover the front teeth like that of a male squirrel?  grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by snowdrops(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2010
Dr Know:

Is this not the same Mama Gee whose upper lip couldn't cover the front teeth like that of a male squirrel?  grin
Yes its the same one whose head is like a flying saucer; a UFO.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by snowdrops(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2010
mama-gee:

No, you and your mother and father can share it into two. grin grin
Infact na your lineage. wink
Olodo. Nincumpoo. Ode.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by mamagee3(f): 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2010
snowdrops:

You've replied to this thread 4 times, you must be falling in love with this thread. wink
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by mamagee3(f): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2010
snowdrops:

Infact na your lineage.  wink
Olodo. Nincumpoo. Ode.

You mean your generation?
Did you mean "Nicompoop"?
. cool
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2010
snowdrops:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by TOPE20001(f): 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2010
mama-gee:

You mean your generation?
Did you mean "Nicompoop"?, Oponu
. cool

Lol grin

Pls u 2 shud continue . . . . [size=5pt]gettin my popcorn out[/size]
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by henryhemon(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2010
Which one wey that boy wey d do u that thing get?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Sauron1: 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2010
mama-gee:

I can't help but notice that most Nigerian men have ugly head shapes, most have pear heads, mango heads and pineapple shaped heads, Is it the genes or just ugliness at work? undecided

They have ugly head shapes cos they got it from your MOTHER.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by snowdrops(m): 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2010
Infact na her head USA see from space, na him dem think say aliens land for planet earth as dem no fit define the shape. grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by mamagee3(f): 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

They have ugly head shapes cos they got it from your MOTHER.

You mean from your alien head shaped mother? undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2010
snowdrops:

Infact na her head USA see from space, na him dem think say aliens land for planet earth as dem no fit define the shape. grin grin

Ok, that was dry. . . . more energy on the next try grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by snowdrops(m): 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2010
mama-gee:

You've replied to this thread 4 times, you must be falling in love with this thread. wink
At times its good imbeciles like you are put in your rightful place by sane human beings like us.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Sauron1: 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2010
mama-gee:

You mean from your alien head shaped mother? undecided

Nah. . . . I mean your MOTHER whose head reminds me of pentagon.
Anuofia!!!!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by mamagee3(f): 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2010
FL Gators:

Ok, that was dry.  . . .  more energy on the next try grin

No mind the pillow head shaped guy, he's trying to be funny. grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by mamagee3(f): 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

Nah. . . . I mean your MOTHER whose head reminds me of pentagon.
Anuofia!!!!

Okay, I have a feeling is your mother whose head is shaped like a 2 by 4 plywood.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by snowdrops(m): 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2010
mama-gee:

Ok what of bicycle-seat head. You need to agree that your head resemble that one.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by TOPE20001(f): 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2010
its monday. . . . .u guys shud stop this not grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by mamagee3(f): 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2010
snowdrops:

Ok what of bicycle-seat head. You need to agree that your head resemble that one.

My guy you're not funny, I tell you. grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Sauron1: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2010
mama-gee:

Okay, I have a feeling is your mother whose head is shaped like a 2 by 4 plywood.

And it's your mother that got sodomised by a Mountain Gorilla thus giving birth to a spastic like you.
Instead of you to go help her gather some firewood to make dinner, you are here constituting your normal nuisance on Nairaland.
Nigeria Men have ugly head shapes --- Thank you for telling us your FATHER has the head shape of AMOEBA.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2010
rotflmaoooooooooooo!!!!!

I seriously am laughing my a$$ out. Let me get out of the library sef grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by SEFAGO(m): 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2010
mama-gee:

mama-gee:

And these are funny? Hmm funny what goes for funny in childish debates.

Anyways as I said why are all the guys worried? We have pineapple/whatever head but as long as it doesn't stop us from getting babes then no need to worry about it.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by chiogo(f): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2010
Dang, this is boring. Surely, y'all can do better. Not feeling the energy at all. angry
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by TOPE20001(f): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2010
SEFAGO:

And these are funny? Hmm funny what goes for funny in childish debates.

Anyways as I said why are all the guys worried? We have pineapple/whatever head but as long as it doesn't stop us from getting babes then no need to worry about it.

Lmao , true that grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3)

Shame! Man Shares Nude Photos Of His Ex-girlfriend, She Reacts / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper / I Have A Big Butt And I'm A Male..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.