Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes (8769 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by mamagee3(f): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2010
I can't help but notice that most Nigerian men have ugly head shapes, most have pear heads, mango heads and pineapple shaped heads, Is it the genes or just ugliness at work? undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2010
mama-gee:

I can't help but notice that most Nigerian men have ugly head shapes, most have pear heads, mango heads and pineapple shaped heads, Is it the genes or just ugliness at work? undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2010
Tell me what you intend to achieve?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by mamagee3(f): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

Tell me what you intend to achieve?

I intend to achieve answers and reasons for this mango shaped heads all over Nigeria? cool
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by nihun(m): 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2010
mama-gee:

I intend to achieve answers and reasons for this mango shaped heads all over Nigeria? cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin eh eh eh.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2010
mama-gee:

Doesn't make you any better than them all! Good luck with your quest. wink
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2010
mama-gee:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Mayoks(m): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2010
try and have your hair cut and lets see what your head looks like. am sure it will be like that of a monkey! idiot[color=][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by mamagee3(f): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2010
Mayoks:

try and have your hair cut and lets see what your head looks like. am sure it will be like that of a monkey! slowpoke[color=][/color]

Okay, I have seen your pic in your profile and I must confess you have a mango head
Now, I understand why you're angry at this thread, my friend please take heart
. grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by DrKnow1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2010
Mayoks:

try and have your hair cut and lets see what your head looks like. am sure it will be like that of a monkey! slowpoke[color=][/color]

She is baldheaded, she has n't got any hairs to cut, she covers her bald head with that ridiculous wigs all the time.  grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Moyola(f): 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2010
9jah dudes ti ro'go! Hehe!
Whatever 9jah guyz has done to deserve these thread about them. . .!! undecided tongue
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by millco88(f): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2010
I'm sure most Naija guys aren't as offended, as opposed to a good-looking chic saying this.

But, i do agree w/ the topic. LOL
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2010
Dr Know:

She is baldheaded, she has n't got any hairs to cut, she covers her bald head with that ridiculous wigs all the time.  grin
Boooo!!!!!

Mamamgee, plz reply, am dying to have a laugh this afternoon cool
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by mamagee3(f): 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2010
Dr Know:

Just like you cover your yellowish eyes with sunshades and
your coconut shaped head with your grandmother's disposed weavon
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2010
mama-gee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by millco88(f): 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2010
FL Gators:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

get a life. no one gives two s**ts
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2010
millco88:

get a life. no one gives two s**ts
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your second post on this thread. If my math is right, then you just gave the thread two sh!!ts
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by SEFAGO(m): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2010
Boring, if you really want to flame do so with common sense-  grin

You know Nigerian women have more faults, and I could do the same thing you are doing except with better denigrating examples

undecided

Go and get a job, you are getting boring
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by millco88(f): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2010
FL Gators:

Your second post on this thread. If my math is right, then you just gave the thread two sh!!ts

huh?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2010
millco88:

huh?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by millco88(f): 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2010
SEFAGO:

Boring, if you really want to flame do so with common sense-  grin

You know Nigerian women have more faults, and I could do the same thing you are doing except with better denigrating examples

undecided

Go and get a job, you are getting boring

Naija men and women were made for each other. The perfect match to scwabble in their own messes.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by mamagee3(f): 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2010
FL Gators:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by SEFAGO(m): 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2010
millco88:

Naija men and women were made for each other. The perfect match to scwabble in their own messes.

Well I dont know about that. I have never dated a Nigerian girl so I can't tell how compatible with each other wink
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by koolchicco: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2010
Cause egg-shaped head Women gave birth to them!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by DrKnow1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2010
mama-gee:

Now you asked for it. Have you forgotten that  my friend dumped you for disgracing him openly when you got carried away scratching your lice infested head and accidentally pulled off your rasta wig? I could understand why you are so bitter against blokes. But then it was your fault grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by mamagee3(f): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2010
Dr Know:

Now you asked for it. Have you forgotten that  my friend dumped you for disgracing him openly when you got carried away scratching your lice infested head and accidentally pulled off your rasta wig? I could understand why you are so bitter against blokes. But then it was your fault grin

*Yawns*, step up in the game, this one is as dry as the leaves you're churning on. cool
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by Mannylex(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2010
Whenever I see the name "mama-gee" I start laughing, cos I know wat am expecting to see. Thanks for making me laugh always, but wat have Nigerian men done to u to warrant all this? And by the way, how is this romantic?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by snowdrops(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2010
Another shallow no-brainer of a poster/thread
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by mamagee3(f): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2010
snowdrops:

Another shallow no-brainer of a poster/thread

You must be a fuc.ktard!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by DrKnow1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2010
Mannylex:

Whenever I see the name "mama-gee" I start laughing, cos I know wat am expecting to see. Thanks for making me laugh always, but wat have Nigerian men done to u to warrant all this? And by the way, how is this romantic?

Abi o, asese soge. Whoever brought her from the village is the one to blame.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by millco88(f): 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2010
mama-gee:

You must be a fuc.ktard!

mama-gizzard closing in on 5000 posts. Congrats, you must be proud of your pathetic life.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes by mamagee3(f): 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2010
Another pineapple head shaped guy. grin grin

(1) (2) (3)

What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story) / Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) / Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.