Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) (4394 Views)

See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by Freeman50(m): 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Left for me I will buy all of them including her...... Lolzzzzzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by Basildvalour(m): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Just enough to keep hunger in check

3 Likes

Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
None. She looks dirty... I am very choosey about what I eat.
Hair not properly packed ....dress short with the probability of her hand scratching the dark regions.... Yuk....

4 Likes

Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by royal231(m): 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
That year na all we dey buy..

Madam howmuch you dey sell all?
Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by tolugar: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
I'll buy the two follow come in her chest
Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
i wil nt buy any but eat all the akara and the akara seller
Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by temitope277(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
i would buy none bt that two orange in her chest
Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by finalboss(m): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
Freeman50:
Left for me I will buy all of them including her...... Lolzzzzzzzzz

strange akara .. not interested
Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by Freeman50(m): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
angels09:
Hair not properly packed ....dress short with the probability of her hand scratching the dark regions.... Yuk....
Giggles........Papi, you gat no joy at all.
where is the dark regions located?
Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
Na donut be this now? Where you see akara now?
Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
Freeman50:
Giggles........Papi, you gat no joy at all.
where is the dark regions located?
You don't want to find out what goes on behind the scenes when you eat outside... You really don't wanna know.

Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by Kenzico(m): 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
angels09:

Shaaaarrraap!!

Pretender....Keep this woman with you in one room

Only God knowz

3 Likes

Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kenzico:

Shaaaarrraap!!

Pretender....Keep this woman with you in one room

Only God knowz
Not all men have no standards like you

1 Like

Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by Kenzico(m): 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
angels09:
Not all men have no standards like you

Lol... grin
Am immune to that E-Spray
Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kenzico:

Lol... grin

Am immune to that E-Spray
Since you can "eat" all things...no worries

Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by sunnysunny69(m): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
Doubt she wear panties, she dey look for wahala dressing like that.
Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Doubt she wear panties, she dey look for wahala dressing like that.
Don't be dull...any babe like that is full time PhD Trouble. Flee I repeat flee... Just like Joseph in the Bible.
Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
dammmmmm!
Dextology
XINZ
Mylestone
IdeyFindwife
LordCrimsom
oya lets come buy akara grin
wat a curvy akara wink

1 Share

Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
angels09:

Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
lefulefu:

Don't worry I know your type... Accidental HIV/AIDS victim.
Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
angels09:

Don't worry I know your type... Accidental HIV/AIDS victim.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
lefulefu:

Minding my business

Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by XINZ: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
lefulefu:
dammmmmm! Dextolog XIN Myleston IdeyFindwif LordCrimso oya lets come buy akara grin wat a curvy akara wink

#TeamAkara #AkaraForLife grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
XINZ:

#TeamAkara #AkaraForLife grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by IdeyFindWife: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
lefulefu:
dammmmmm!
Dextology
XINZ
Mylestone
IdeyFindwife
LordCrimsom
oya lets come buy akara grin
wat a curvy akara wink

See those laps shocked (& dat boorry-made-for-d0ggie); Chooi, If i handle those laps, ehh? Lefustic, would you believe i didn't see the akara for like some 8seconds plus?
You have just succeeded in raising my Konjilization Density Ratio by 70%, bro.
Just know, if i malfunction any coy EQ tonite; na yhu cause am.

Meanwhile, see those laps...those laps of life...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

See those laps, chai, if i handle those laps, ehn? Would you believe i didn't see the akara for some 8seconds plus?
You have just succeeded in raising my Konjilization Density Ratio by 70%
Guy, if i malfunction any coy EQ tonite; na yhu cause am o.

Meanwhile, see those laps...those laps of life...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by IdeyFindWife: 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I was like "sweet lawd, Ahh die here today" and my calabar pal would say..."de thing chok my borry...!'

WeihdoneSar

1 Like

Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

I was like "sweet lawd, Ahh die here today" and my calabar pal would say..."de thing chok my borry...!'

WeihdoneSar
badt guy..i hail u grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by Hades2016(m): 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
tolugar:
I'll buy the two follow come in her chest
my nigga you know my mind

Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by Olibboy: 5:22am On Jun 04, 2017
I will just tell her, To hell with you and ur Akara #Lobatan. who no if she wan use am for ritual. Fine girl like u dey sell akara
Re: How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 04, 2017
Is she a transgender?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Remain A Virgin Till Death!!!(pics) / How I Paid Back My Cheating Girlfriend In Her Own Coin / Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.