Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? (37677 Views)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by martyns303(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2009
What Would You Consider A Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy?

You always hear girls say they want a tall guy and am kinda wondering what is the normal height for a guy. Am 5'8. Please share your idea and height cos am beginning to feel short or am i?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2009
No such thing as a "normal" height for a Nigerian male.

At 5'8", you're just about average, not short.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by martyns303(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2009
Taking into consideration that there is no such thing ''normal'' height for a Nigerian male. When then can u say a guy is ok, as in height.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by mamagee9(m): 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2009
6'2 jor grin grin
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by martyns303(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2009
Mama_gee u aint giving some brothers hope oo. 6'2, i feel like hiding.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by mamagee9(m): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2009
^^^^if yah 3rd leg is big then dont worry we can manage you cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by victorazy(m): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2009
martyns303:

Mama_gee u aint giving some brothers hope oo. 6'2, i feel like hiding.

I beg no mind that transgendered jare
Girls are just making a blind wishes, Aki & Popo never marry?
Guys, lets just make our cash dey must adapt (am just 5.3')

1 Like

Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by mamagee9(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2009
^^^^look at this pin size d!ck talking to me

if you wan yab try to get your own, no copy me, copy cat

no be me say i be transgendered? for my post?

please get your own words

if i catch you i go make sure someone fu(k that yah small ynash finish sotey you no go fit waka for one week
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by cybersleek(m): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2009
I go die wit laff o! nairaland people don start again! By the way, Mama Gee, i,m 6ft 2in just in case.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by mamagee9(m): 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2009
6'2 uhm sweet cheesy
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Mrblazer(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2009
I am just 5.9'' and I know I am hot. grin
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2009
Anything below 6'0 is too short
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Mrblazer(m): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2009
And I know you are not up to that height.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2009
You're right
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Mrblazer(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2009
I knew it, because those are the words of a short man. grin
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2009
lol I'm not a man
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Tatase(f): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2009
ibkaye:

Anything below 6'0 is too short
God bless you!!! grin cheesy

On a serious note, at topic:
I used to think average height for Nigerian men was around 5'10 ish, but recently from my observation, 5'7-5'8 might be a more accurate estimate. Height challenged-ness is becoming a problem in the country (especially for guys because girls seems to be getting taller) it seems, so don't worry you're not alone and certainly not the shortest.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by martyns303(m): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2009
i just checked the avarage Nigerian male height to be 5'4. So i think am not doing too bad. Kanye west is 5'8, tom cruise is 5'6 and the list goes on. I think y'll girls need 2 cut down ur scale oooo

1 Like

Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2009
5'4? I'd say that's a bit short even for a girl.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Tatase(f): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2009
5'4?!?!?! That sounds very short.  shocked shocked shocked In clothes sizing petite for a girl is 5'3 and under. 5'4 is pretty short o!!! I don't think  5'4 can be considered average height. I know I said Nigerian men are getting shorter but not 5'4 short. Ahn ahn!!! For 5'4 to be the average that means there will be quite a few  5'0-ish men to balance out the 5'10s and up Kai!
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2009
Martyn's right - 5'4" is the average male Nigerian height:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Flavio: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2009
mama gee im 6'3''/6'4'', want some?, lol
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by martyns303(m): 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2009
The thing is my new jump-off keeps addressing me as a ''short black boy'' ( a term used by Nigerian rap artist MI ) to her its probably a compliment or something but i aint buying it as a matter of fact i find it offensive and am trying to prove to her that am not short ( although she's a little bit taller, i think the high heels has sumtin to do with it ). Now i dont mean to brag and all that but am kinda gorgeous. Blowing my own trumpet i guess. Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2009
^^^ Lol, nothing wrong with blowing your own trumpet, confidence is to be admired.

Forget your hang-ups about your height.
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Secretz(f): 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2009
Is there an average height for naija dudes? undecided

Anyways, I enjoy 6'0 and above but I can accept 5'10. Pay me first. tongue
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by cliffy: 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2009
Mama gee-Is ur guy above 6ft?
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Secretz(f): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2009
. . . . . . .
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by martyns303(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2009
no effence secretz but wats ur profession?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Secretz(f): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2009
martyns303:

no effence secretz but wats your profession?

what does that have to do with the topic? undecided
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by Igwe9(m): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2009
Secretz:

Is there an average height for naija dudes? undecided

Anyways, I enjoy 6'0 and above but I can accept 5'10. Pay me first. tongue
martyns303:

no effence secretz but wats your profession?
eww! that hurt!
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by xynerise: 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2009
If you have dik height you dont have a problem. It has overshadow you physical height. grin.  Well I am 6.1''
Re: What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? by martyns303(m): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2009
secretz it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic, but i happen to learn in church 2day that out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. and ur comments is a little bit too suggestive.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands / My Online Dating Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.