Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says (45270 Views)

How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Gourdoinc(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
tintingz:

So you're among Nigerians that behave barbaric. It is not a Nigerian thing but a barbaric thing.
call it any name you like. let urself not be caught engaging in such deviant behaviour. it won't be funny, all this grammar you blowing here will become moot.
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by wadetaw202: 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
themonk:
The way people conclude on certain things is disturbing, just because you weren't born gay doesn't mean the next person isn't born gay. maybe your gay activities were influenced by environment but some people were born in such a way they are only attracted to their sex or both sexes. most gays even display characters that suggest this from childhood, some guys that display girl-like characters turn out to be homosexual and same for girls too.

I always tell people if pastors say gays are demon possessed they should go and find gays around the world and cast out those demons or else forever remain silent, it is pathetic that because Nigeria is a over religious country we applaud anti-gay laws. if only you feel the way these people feel, someone denying you the privilege of your sexual orientation and all that. its just like black people centuries ago when whites denied that we are just as human as they are and used this lie to justify slavery and subject us to animal-like conditions. if you feel bad when someone calls you a monkey, you shouldn't relegate gays.

saying nobody is born gay is ridiculous because there are other 1,500 different species that practice homosexuality, can we say they are not born gay too?

PS: i am not gay and i am not anti-gay. i stand for justice for all.

Stop this foolishness. Nobody is born gay. You are either a male or a female
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by themonk(m): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
wadetaw202:

Stop this foolishness. Nobody is born gay. You are either a male or a female
i gave you facts and all you did is rant because the facts irritate you, be open minded.
by the way its not only male and female what about hermaphrodites
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by MikaelsonRx(m): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
themonk:
The way people conclude on certain things is disturbing, just because you weren't born gay doesn't mean the next person isn't born gay. maybe your gay activities were influenced by environment but some people were born in such a way they are only attracted to their sex or both sexes. most gays even display characters that suggest this from childhood, some guys that display girl-like characters turn out to be homosexual and same for girls too.

I always tell people if pastors say gays are demon possessed they should go and find gays around the world and cast out those demons or else forever remain silent, it is pathetic that because Nigeria is a over religious country we applaud anti-gay laws. if only you feel the way these people feel, someone denying you the privilege of your sexual orientation and all that. its just like black people centuries ago when whites denied that we are just as human as they are and used this lie to justify slavery and subject us to animal-like conditions. if you feel bad when someone calls you a monkey, you shouldn't relegate gays.

saying nobody is born gay is ridiculous because there are other 1,500 different species that practice homosexuality, can we say they are not born gay too?

Stop spitting spit and lick your mouth. Fellas like you deceive other peole and lead them to hell. You tryna tell me God created some persons gay and some straight?
Receive sense, and fear God.

1 Like

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by themonk(m): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
MikaelsonRx:

Stop spitting spit and lick your mouth. Fellas like you deceive other peole and lead them to hell. You tryna tell me God created some persons gay and some straight?
Receive sense, and fear God.
you are sure of hell, have you been there before?
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
themonk:

U deserve a medal bro...
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
Veetee:
Homosexuality is a demonic spirit, God never created anyone to be gay, it's a deviation from what is normal, have u ever seen animals sleeping with its kind?, if u have gay tendencies,pls seek the face of God and get delivered..

What's demonic about it?...
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by TheSpellChecker: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
The ex lesbian couldn't even spell ordinary weren't.

Hmm...
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by wadetaw202: 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
themonk:

i gave you facts and all you did is rant because the facts irritate you, be open minded.
by the way its not only male and female what about hermaphrodites

There is no fact anywhere supporting this nonsense. If there are such facts, then God wouldnt have punished Sodom and Gomorrah for committing it. It is either you have estrogen or testosterone. No in between anywhere
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by dukecharles(m): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
themonk:

This is the dumbest thing I have read in the recent time, you are confusing your argument, you called it sexual orientation in one hand, and in the other hand you claim it's congenital.
My dear is either you 're uninformed or you re a hypocrite.
So chronic masturbaters were born to masturbate? Then why do people record great success in "No FAP"?

Stop defending evil, most homosexuals are weak minded people who got homosexual orientation because of greed, societial burden (they want to look decent, not having anything to do with opposite sex e.g most Muslim and religious gays) or a respected superior introduced them to it at very tender age in their life with the conviction that they won't fear pregnancy, STI or heart break and above all people will not find out. E.g. most teenagers in same sex Secondary schools.
Gayism is a Nicodemus behaviour. (Seeking gratification in a safe and secret ways to avoid risk)
In a nutshell, since the act gives gratification of one's need for pleasure, love or want, repeatation will make it a habit and hence character then very difficult to stop.
No one is born Gay, Gayism is wrong sexual orientation, Even in science, like charges repel, whereas opposite charge attracts. Say no to Homosexuality

1 Like

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Demmzy15(m): 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
themonk:

1. humans don't eat their fellow human beings like praying mantis because they are rational enough not to do so. but even among humans some are born psychopaths, numb and without feelings and can kill their fellow humans at any turn because they are naturally emotionless. science has discovered that psychopaths are born not made, just like kleptomania is a disease. the distinction between these things and being gay is that being gay does not hurt anybody, i will ardently support that psychopaths be locked up in prison cells until a cure for their condition is found or that kleptomaniacs be monitored, why? because these things harm other people. being gay isn't hurting the next person just like praying mantis eating their males do hurt their males maybe so these are two very distinct scenarios.

This is pure hypocrisy, the creatures I mentioned is their way of life, that's how they were created. You using the actions to justify homosexualism just because it's in nature doesn't make it "natural" in the sense that it's moral ethical and acceptable.

A c0ck pursues a random hen for sex, when we see this as humans, it resembles rape but should we as humans emulate this after God has given us a sense of reasoning?

Homosexuals cause harm in the society @picture attached!

2.dogs can mate anywhere they like because they have no shame like humans have. some very deep villages in the world still go naked, i watched one primitive village on YouTube a while ago and they still go naked. this is because they have not developed that shame that the modern man has. you should not mate in the public because you find it unreasonable, but if some human being finds it reasonable and he does it, it is none of your business except maybe he does it in front of your kids maybe in a park or something then it is wrong.

To you dogs mating in public is unreasonable despite the fact that it's their nature but male dogs mounting tables and other males due to heat is reasonable because humans have adopted it!? What kind of double standards is this?

People should learn to mind their business, people tell you they are born gay and you are saying no they are not even when what they do does not in any way affect you. you should only be worried if what they do affect you and if it does then ill support you.

You don't say anything, there have been cases of people who heterosexual and then became gay and vice versa. Did they suddenly become born-again gay? This is just the problem, instead of them to go get help, they legitimize the behavior and make it seem it's natural when it's not!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Psalmwhyte(m): 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
joshkiddies:
Taking to Instagram to share her testimony of being offered job as the acting pharmacist in one of the best Egyptian hospitals in Abuja, a former Nigerian Lesbian Sophia disclosed how God instructed her to quit the club and being a lesbian while holding a 'You weren’t born gay' sign.

Here's what he wrote;

"My neighbour asked me yesterday' He said ; did you get broke at the club hence God?
I responded you don't get broke at the club, neither do you have money, do anything tangeable with what you had or make life changing impacts.
When I left the club onlookers thought I was being unrealistic.
Lo & behold a day after my return to abuja from bible school, i got offered a placement as an acting pharmacist in one of the best egyptian hospitals Abuja has @KatameyaFirstcallHospital off a conversation on the benefits of amala with no CV submitted.
You didn't know I was a pharmacist right ? U thought I wasn't career minded ? That's what being away from the creator makes of you, a mediocrity.
Note that for every prayer rendered, an instruction is passed back, God is not a magician he needs you to co-operate work with him to have doors open. God gave Abraham instructions to follow before the blessings. Have you obeyed any, Do you even have the channels to recieveing instructions?
Mine was quit the club , draw unto me. As difficult as that may seem by grace I obeyed .
{PRAYER CHANGES THINGS WHEN WE AGREE TO CHANGE THEM & FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS}
#GraceMade #KatameyaGroups #MTD#SeeYouAtTheTop"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/werent-born-gay-former-nigerian-lesbian-club-girl-says.html

Thank God 4 ur life
#SavedByGrace
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by IdeyFindWife: 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
edlion57:
Glo is fucking slow....I thought I will ftc....btw Na this kind topic I wan first comment on

It's your turn to take one for #TeamGlo grin grin

Just don't trust dem with your e-payment transactions make dem nor time-out una connection mid-payment and bank will now be telling you story-story!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by kessler53(m): 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Papiikush:
A born again lesbian? Watin we no go read for this forum undecided

Lesbians are silly though "Cuz they need to tumble beneath the sheets and work themselves into multiple sexual climaxes then they realize they need a penile-shaped intimacy gadget to achieve this.

Which is hilariously ironic 'cause a penile-shaped intimacy gadget does what a _penis_ does and a _penis_ is exclusive to MALES - the very MALES they decided not to have sexual relationships with. Silly girls."
© TSOM
how I wish this message will have an impact on their lives
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 08, 2017
No one is born gay or straight, as you grow you give birth to yourself by knowing what your want,what are you attracted to?,what defines you?, you get to know what you really want for yourself, sexuality is both innate and learned,this club girl or whoever she is learned her sexuality
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2018
Religion can't explain stuff like this and science can't give all the necessary answers. I consider sex a naturally consequential 'declarification' because it CAN'T be made something that is beneficially and purposefully EXPLICABLE as regards it's indispensability. No one is born to be gay/tranny but one of the consequences of the so-called intelligence behind the existence of this 'Forms of Existence' is the possibility of expressly unthinkable practices like this.The fact that a human must be born like/as/in/as a result of this or that or whatever leads to all kinds of twists in the world and Practical Wisdom now seems impracticable.There is no need for futile debates as regards how a person should be sexually-oriented when we know what Puberty/Adolescence means but Human Psychology/Birth defects/Genetic nonsense/The Need for Sex Education only makes it Practically Stupid for anyone to think he/she can explain why certain people do certain things without a degree of uncertainty.THE MORE YOU KNOW, THE MORE YOU NEED TO KNOW and PRACTICAL WISDOM is the only quality that must be shown practically at all times.
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by kkins25(m): 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
HellVictorinho:
Religion can't explain stuff like this and science can't give all the necessary answers. I consider sex a naturally consequential 'declarification' because it CAN'T be made something that is beneficially and purposefully EXPLICABLE as regards it's indispensability. No one is born to be gay/tranny but one of the consequences of the so-called intelligence behind the existence of this 'Forms of Existence' is the possibility of expressly unthinkable practices like this.The fact that a human must be born like/as/in/as a result of this or that or whatever leads to all kinds of twists in the world and Practical Wisdom now seems impracticable.There is no need for futile debates as regards how a person should be sexually-oriented when we know what Puberty/Adolescence means but Human Psychology/Birth defects/Genetic nonsense/The Need for Sex Education only makes it Practically Stupid for anyone to think he/she can explain why certain people do certain things without a degree of uncertainty.THE MORE YOU KNOW, THE MORE YOU NEED TO KNOW and PRACTICAL WISDOM is the only quality that must be shown practically at all times.
What the Bleep are you saying
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
kkins25:

What the Bleep are you saying
Alright,my reply was quite long but the point I was making is that scientific discoveries and certain things like Human behavior, sex education, puberty, and even theories like that of 'the intelligent design' which I find invalid, have all contributed in making the matter of homosexuality, a cause of debates instead of providing clarity.
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by kkins25(m): 12:32am On Jan 05, 2019
HellVictorinho:

Alright,my reply was quite long but the point I was making is that scientific discoveries and certain things like Human behavior, sex education, puberty, and even theories like that of[b]'the intelligent design'[/b]which I find invalid, have all contributed in making the matter of homosexuality, a cause of debates instead of providing clarity.
@bolded, is that a scientific theory cuz I ain't heard of it?

The debated is between the who think its morally wrong and those who view things from biological perspectives.
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 05, 2019
kkins25:

@bolded, is that a scientific theory cuz I ain't heard of it?

The debated is between the who think its morally wrong and those who view things from biological perspectives.
It is actually a postulation as regards the origin of the universe.

Don't you think Nature is screwing Mankind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Photos / Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? / Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.