Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says (45269 Views)

How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by sekem: 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gourdoinc:
that you chase women could be a front or make you on the down low, plus I must tell you that whatever research that claimed that psychopaths are born is a subjective research, such should never be taken seriously. any research where you start from a conclusion and seek truths that prove them is subjective and even Jesus can be proved to not be the Messiah from such endeavours. homosexuals are never born, it was a deviant which is now being encouraged to become main stream. it goes against nature and that argument that says animals do it is crazy. because animals including humans are subjective to conditions, Eg incest, cannibalism, etc have been observed in all animals including humans based to subjective beliefs to things like culture, religion and terrible circumstances. thus should we also encourage cannibals? incest lover's, paedophiles, rapists? or we should encourage them because they could be born with it. or haven't you heard some women love being raped ? yet all acts of rape is a crime. whether enjoyed or not. that's how decent society works. because homosexuals and their offspring have pervaded the west thanks to their poor parenting skills, we must not copy those ills here in Africa. doing so proves our mental slavery to the dictates of the white men.

You're so right

Let's call a spade a spade

Homosexuality is a deviant behavior thus it shouldn't be encouraged at all

That other animals practice homosexuality is not even an issue unless one wants to bring down or equate man to other lower animals

The new world order with their secret gay agenda must be defeated at all cost

Say no to homosexuality

Say no to all deviant behaviors

1 Like

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by tintingz(m): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Od31:

I repeat No body is born gay. I dont need any fact to proof that!!! Marriage is between male and female. To me anyone that needs facts to prove otherwise is really disturbed either mentally, psychologically or spiritually, . One day, we will have people who have sex with animals come to tell us that they have rights, since they have the right to sleep with anyone or thing they feel like.( it will all come to the same reason they are born to love animals abi?) then people like you will start fighting for their right. what is wrong is wrong. If it was right, they will no do it in hiding first and come out much later.

Probably you are a gay still in hiding.

Saying there are no people born gay without evidence is fallacy. You have to show scientific evidence that there are no people born gay.
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by tintingz(m): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gourdoinc:
that you chase women could be a front or make you on the down low, plus I must tell you that whatever research that claimed that psychopaths are born is a subjective research, such should never be taken seriously. any research where you start from a conclusion and seek truths that prove them is subjective and even Jesus can be proved to not be the Messiah from such endeavours. homosexuals are never born, it was a deviant which is now being encouraged to become main stream. it goes against nature and that argument that says animals do it is crazy. because animals including humans are subjective to conditions, Eg incest, cannibalism, etc have been observed in all animals including humans based to subjective beliefs to things like culture, religion and terrible circumstances. thus should we also encourage cannibals? incest lover's, paedophiles, rapists? or we should encourage them because they could be born with it. or haven't you heard some women love being raped ? yet all acts of rape is a crime. whether enjoyed or not. that's how decent society works. because homosexuals and their offspring have pervaded the west thanks to their poor parenting skills, we must not copy those ills here in Africa. doing so proves our mental slavery to the dictates of the white men.
Lol, this quite dumb tho.

If a woman enjoy being rape then it is not a rape case since she gave consent, just like the act that was displayed in "fifty shade of Grey" movie.

Rape, pedophile are hurting people, gays are not hurting anybody or are they hurting your family?

If a gay rape another gay, such person will be charge as criminal offense.
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by MrCEO69(m): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
themonk:

what is considered taboo in some places is not considered taboo in other places, get that first. there are places where members of family marry each other. i asked you a simple question, if god hates gayism why would he make animals gay? it doesnt matter if animals are lesser than us or anything, why would he make 30 percent of ostriches gay and 70 percent not gay. and also we have some small percentage of humans as gay too. cant you see this suggests that it could be something biological.

BTW i am not christian, i dont know where you go that from.

Ok bye..
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by MrCEO69(m): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
tintingz:
Is there any evidence that scriptural Adam and eve existed in the first place?

Ok bye..
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by skydancer: 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
kingthreatz:

Start reading from Romans 1:20. God abandoned them to their sinful lusts didn't mean He approved of it.
I'm just trying to say that someone can think something is right or natural and be wrong. http://biblehub.com/proverbs/14-12.htm
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by kingthreatz: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
skydancer:

I'm just trying to say that someone can think something is right or natural and be wrong. http://biblehub.com/proverbs/14-12.htm

The Bible is against it. Please do not say otherwise blindly
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Gourdoinc(m): 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, this quite dumb tho.

If a woman enjoy being rape then it is not a rape case since she gave consent, just like the act that was displayed in "fifty shade of Grey" movie.

Rape, pedophile are hurting people, gays are not hurting anybody or are they hurting your family?

If a gay rape another gay, such person will be charge as criminal offense.
go and rape a woman and tell the court she was moaning in pleasure half way through the act. am sure that will let you off the hook with a thumbs up. who told you that padeophilia hurts other people in all cases? have you heard the stories of some abuse victims who enjoyed the act with their abusers? or u didn't see that one? yet under the law of any decent society, we don't care about the child's consent. we immediately call it criminal. so Mr man don't ignorantly say people are hurt by it without knowing the specifics. also of you gay's are victims of paedophilia and thus we can assume your current desires are from the hurt you suffered in those abuse. yet how does that disprove many of you gay's who now love the act and are forcing it down our throats despite being victims of paedophilia. so Mr man try to speak intelligently, will appreciate the effort
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by musa7m(m): 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
themonk:
The way people conclude on certain things is disturbing, just because you weren't born gay doesn't mean the next person isn't born gay. maybe your gay activities were influenced by environment but some people were born in such a way they are only attracted to their sex or both sexes. most gays even display characters that suggest this from childhood, some guys that display girl-like characters turn out to be homosexual and same for girls too.

I always tell people if pastors say gays are demon possessed they should go and find gays around the world and cast out those demons or else forever remain silent, it is pathetic that because Nigeria is a over religious country we applaud anti-gay laws. if only you feel the way these people feel, someone denying you the privilege of your sexual orientation and all that. its just like black people centuries ago when whites denied that we are just as human as they are and used this lie to justify slavery and subject us to animal-like conditions. if you feel bad when someone calls you a monkey, you shouldn't relegate gays.

saying nobody is born gay is ridiculous because there are other 1,500 different species that practice homosexuality, can we say they are not born gay too?

PS: i am not gay and i am not anti-gay. i stand for justice for all.
what's this one saying......no bdy is born gay.....take it or leave it......do you have anyone in your family born as gay?
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by GuntersChain(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ok

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
skydancer:
Sorry, some where born gay. Even the bible confirms it

http://biblehub.com/romans/1-26.htm

The word "exchanged" is an active verb meaning an action was taken. It does not denote an existing state but rather the change from one state to another. It is not possible for an exchange to take place outside of will/volition e.g. " I exchanged my dollars for naira at the rate of ..."There is nothing in there to support your thesis. An exchange does not denote a norm, it denotes a change.

The pasage before the one you quote says...
"They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator--who is forever praised. Amen. THEREFORE...

This indicates that due to their stubborn and unrepentant nature God left them alone to do what they were already practicing. When did leaving someone to follow their desire equal being born as such? If a child is left by his parents to continue sniffing coke is it proof that he was born that way? Meanwhile the next passage contains the word " exchange" which denotes a conscious and delibrate action that changes the existing norm for something else.

Try again.
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by tintingz(m): 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gourdoinc:
go and rape a woman and tell the court she was moaning in pleasure half way through the act. am sure that will let you off the hook with a thumbs up.
Are you making sense at all?

Moaning can't count in court in the first place it is the victim saying if he/she said she was raped, if she said she enjoyed it that she was not raped, it is not a rape case.

who told you that padeophilia hurts other people in all cases? have you heard the stories of some abuse victims who enjoyed the act with their abusers? or u didn't see that one?
In some state pedophile(having sex with a minor) without parental consent is a crime, if a man sleep with a little girl and she said she enjoyed it, it won't count because they believe a minor doesn't know what it is right and wrong, the only reason it can count in court is if he present a parental consent agreement.

yet under the law of any decent society, we don't care about the child's consent. we immediately call it criminal. so Mr man don't ignorantly say people are hurt by it without knowing the specifics.
I've given you the specifics.

also of you gay's are victims of paedophilia and thus we can assume your current desires are from the hurt you suffered in those abuse. yet how does that disprove many of you gay's who now love the act and are forcing it down our throats despite being victims of paedophilia. so Mr man try to speak intelligently, will appreciate the effort
First of all I'm not a gay and not anti-gay, I believe in people's right as long as they are not hurting anyone.

Some rapists behavior are result of abuse they experience during their childhood, some men that beat their wives are result of what they experience from their father on their mother, so it is not only gay people that experience sexual abuse during childhood.

Some girls that were raped when they are little turn into lesbian due to hatred for men.

You believe gays are forcing their practice on people but religious people are not forcing their practice on people?

You need to reason before you post and judge.
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by kkins25(m): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin
When hunger adjusts your perceived orientation from G to S...
Funny meme
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by kkins25(m): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin
When hunger adjusts your perceived orientation from G to S...
Funny meme
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by konfused: 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
themonk:
The way people conclude on certain things is disturbing, just because you weren't born gay doesn't mean the next person isn't born gay. maybe your gay activities were influenced by environment but some people were born in such a way they are only attracted to their sex or both sexes. most gays even display characters that suggest this from childhood, some guys that display girl-like characters turn out to be homosexual and same for girls too.

I always tell people if pastors say gays are demon possessed they should go and find gays around the world and cast out those demons or else forever remain silent, it is pathetic that because Nigeria is a over religious country we applaud anti-gay laws. if only you feel the way these people feel, someone denying you the privilege of your sexual orientation and all that. its just like black people centuries ago when whites denied that we are just as human as they are and used this lie to justify slavery and subject us to animal-like conditions. if you feel bad when someone calls you a monkey, you shouldn't relegate gays.

saying nobody is born gay is ridiculous because there are other 1,500 different species that practice homosexuality, can we say they are not born gay too?

So in essence a child that is stealing from early age should be condoned also because the child was born that way
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Ichietome: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
themonk:

Correct guy.
I've agree with you totally
Everyone has a right to his or her own expression as long as it does not limit another's freedom.
These anti-gay laws are ironically against fundamental human rights
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Gourdoinc(m): 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
tintingz:

Moaning can't count in court in the first place it is the victim saying if he/she said she was raped, if she said she enjoyed it that she was not raped, it is not a rape case.

In some state pedophile(having sex with a minor) without parental consent is a crime, if a man sleep with a little girl and she said she enjoyed it, it won't count because they believe a minor doesn't know what it is right and wrong, the only reason it can count in court is if he present a parental consent agreement.

First of all I'm not a gay and not anti-gay, I believe in people's right as long as they are not hurting anyone.

Some rapists behavior are result of abuse they experience during their childhood, some men that beat their wives are result of what they experience from their father on their mother, so it is not only gay people that experience sexual abuse during childhood.

Some girls that were raped when they are little turn into lesbian due to hatred for men.

You believe gays are forcing their practice on people but religious people are not forcing their practice on people?

you are talking a whole lot of rubbish that it becomes stressful to respond to you and ur warped logic. I give up. continue with the men anus you like. just keep it to ur self and away from our society. else we will burn you
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by kkins25(m): 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
tintingz:

Nice!!!
The issue of been born gay or not is a complex one. Ive actually seen some men who preffer to associte with gals and act like girls but they are not gay. Some people where born with gender different from that of physical appearance.
I am not gay nd i used to hate gay. Then i began to wonder if i had lived in the same conditions day lived mayb i would end up like them..

Nonetheless, there are some lost ppl born normal who just choose to be gay just because they "want to try something different".

Women are emotional creatures and can easily get confused but fr the men, gay guys to me are disgusting, revolting!!! Yucccck. I cant imagine how a man in hi normal senses is sexually attractive to another man.....

The media is contributing immensly to the spread of gayism. The united sttes is forcing it down our throats. Since we didnt sign it into law they hav decided to fill movies with gayism. Almost every seasinal fim has gays insde...

Again what about those people with genetic defects, xxy Bleep xo, etc.. May God help them.
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Nackzy: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
The guy selling data" how true is it?
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by tintingz(m): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gourdoinc:
you are talking a whole lot of rubbish that it becomes stressful to respond to you and ur warped logic. I give up. continue with the men anus you like. just keep it to ur self and away from our society. else we will burn you
Now who's barbaric. You want to burn humans because they are gay?
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by bezimo(m): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
Offcourse no one is born gay, we know where those demonic satanic and disgusting claims came from.
Been gay is not a sin it's an ABOMINATION....
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by free2ryhme: 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
themonk:

darwin saying he wasnt sure tells you how truthful he was, as at the time darwin existed there was no much evidence of evolution.
but today the evidence is enormous and darwins intlligent guess came out to be true, darwin got so many things right although he got most things about genetics wrong.
do you know that the discorvery of the DNA has proved darwin right. do you know that your DNA is only 1 percent different from that of an ape?

saying there is not evidence that links man to animals at this age is very disturbing

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2010/mar/19/evolution-darwin-natural-selection-genes-wrong

Even guardian UK thinks you are wrong
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Gourdoinc(m): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
tintingz:
Now who's barbaric. You want to burn humans because they are gay?
yeah cos bringing their gayness to public is a crime in Nigeria just like murder and kidnapping. this is even worse because any crime to our children and nature as a whole should be rejected in its entirety
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by tintingz(m): 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gourdoinc:
yeah cos bringing their gayness to public is a crime in Nigeria just like murder and kidnapping. this is even worse because any crime to our children and nature as a whole should be rejected in its entirety
Did gay people hurt you that you want to burn them?

Nigeria law make it illegal(14 years imprisonment or pay fine) not burning them.

You are the type that should be living in Aluu.
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by themonk(m): 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Demmzy15:

I hate when someone gives excuse of animals to be gays, it's annoying. This is a great fallacy, lemme show how unreasonable that argument is:

1. When a praying-matis is mating, the female eats up the male. Should we now justify a woman to kill her male partners during sex, because people like this exist.

2. Dogs can mate anywhere, I hope you know this.

This is why you're human, you don't use actions of animals to justify your behaviors, and please nobody is born gay!

1. humans don't eat their fellow human beings like praying mantis because they are rational enough not to do so. but even among humans some are born psychopaths, numb and without feelings and can kill their fellow humans at any turn because they are naturally emotionless. science has discovered that psychopaths are born not made, just like kleptomania is a disease. the distinction between these things and being gay is that being gay does not hurt anybody, i will ardently support that psychopaths be locked up in prison cells until a cure for their condition is found or that kleptomaniacs be monitored, why? because these things harm other people. being gay isn't hurting the next person just like praying mantis eating their males do hurt their males maybe so these are two very distinct scenarios.

2.dogs can mate anywhere they like because they have no shame like humans have. some very deep villages in the world still go naked, i watched one primitive village on YouTube a while ago and they still go naked. this is because they have not developed that shame that the modern man has. you should not mate in the public because you find it unreasonable, but if some human being finds it reasonable and he does it, it is none of your business except maybe he does it in front of your kids maybe in a park or something then it is wrong.

People should learn to mind their business, people tell you they are born gay and you are saying no they are not even when what they do does not in any way affect you. you should only be worried if what they do affect you and if it does then ill support you.
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Generalyemi(m): 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
themonk:

homosexuality is a mental dysfunctional

1 Like

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by themonk(m): 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
free2ryhme:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2010/mar/19/evolution-darwin-natural-selection-genes-wrong

Even guardian UK thinks you are wrong
you see why i don't argue with nairaland people, is it that you cant read and understand or what?

What if Darwin's theory of natural selection is inaccurate? What if the way you live now affects the life expectancy of your descendants? Evolutionary thinking is having a revolution . .

i want you to explain in a simple sentence why you posted this article and how it correlates with what we are saying?
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Gourdoinc(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
tintingz:
Did gay people hurt you that you want to burn them?

Nigeria law make it illegal(14 years imprisonment or pay fine) not burning them.

You are the type that should be living in Aluu.
mr man it's a Nigerian thing to burn criminals. don't be caught in that shameful act. Dats all
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by bukasen(m): 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
realestniggah:
so i read the post twice and could not understand how it correlate to being lesbian or gay

or am i missing something

some peple are born gay..take it or leave it..

i have a guy in my class during secondary school days..he was more feminine than most girls in my school then..

there are some thing you just cant change..it all has to do with the hormone

i just hate the way Africans think.

Nice one I thought everyone had that nonsense African mentality
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by ivolt: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
This girl is courting trouble from gay activists.
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by sshalom(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
themonk:

There is no justice outside the Laws of GOD. The Bible is crystal clear on the this activity and no level of reasoning, orientation, advancement and education can negate it!

1 Like

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by tintingz(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gourdoinc:
mr man it's a Nigerian thing to burn criminals. don't be caught in that shameful act. Dats all

So you're among Nigerians that behave barbaric. It is not a Nigerian thing but a barbaric thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section / My Pre Wedding Photos / Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.