Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby (50847 Views)

Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
kpaofame:

Sis...I am not in support of Adultery or Fornication...

But since some people say they cant do without sex..they should at least save the world of the pains of their actions ''Unwanted kids'' who will not be cater for properly with good upbringing and care
...catered for..
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by eyinjuege: 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
Sterope:
It will work!

Which one will work?
Criminalizing multiple sexual partners ( putting men and women in jail for having more than one girlfriend or boyfriend)? Or criminalizing giving pregnancy to the wrong person?
You cannot criminalise people giving a pregnancy to the wrong person without first of all making it criminal to have more than one lover. Because some of these women genuinely don't know the owner of their pregnancy, especially if they sleep with Ayo this morning, and Obinna in the evening. And then go and meet Ahmed the following morning. Please na who come get the pregnancy? Is it not the person that agrees amongst the 3 she will give it to?
Meanwhile, while criminalizing multiple sexual partners, don't forget you have to do it for both male and female. So no more quaffing Bimpe, Nneka and Amina for only your willie
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nma27:
He got served! The fool has no shame! He gat a wife at home and not even bothered about washing his soiled linens in public.
Don't mind him jare, he is now coming out to cry like a saint.
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
ZarZar:

No, I'm a South African.

Ooh, that's lovely. It's a pity South Afrucans hate Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
Looks at pregnant GF...
Reads post again
Looks at pregnant GF
Me smiling : baby how many months are you again
GF: him our prince is 6 months now in mummy

Me doing mental math : 6 months ago I had that boil on my left nut and I couldn't even get a hard on without wincing in paint

Me having a brain fart : wtf ?

Me getting up to the master bedroom and packing my stuff into a duffle bag and heading out
GF: hey Daddy where are you going ?
Me: uhm to ShopRite to get some stuff...
GF: okay Daddy hurry back o

The look on my face right then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by LalaSnakeLala(m): 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
It took someone I know 9 good years to discover that the baby he's been training is not his. 9 good years a bitch mother kept this secret from my nigga until rumours started flying about.
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by 1metre: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Just 6 months after he proudly announced the arrival of his son with his South African girlfriend, a Nigerian Man Oba Don, has taken to Facebook to disclose that the he just discovered the baby is not his.

Here's his story;

"God!!!...+++ Public Notice: Guys Please Be Extremely Careful Of Who You Sleep (Make Love )With Oh! Cos She Might Love You because Of Your Money N Fame,Thus Making Her To Go At Any Length That You Are Responsible For Her Pregnancy.Please Make Sure A DNA Test Is Carried Out After The Birth Of The Child Oh,Before Taking Or Accepting Responsibility Of The Alleged Child Oh.

Dont Be A Fool Ok.Some Girls n Not All Anyway,Can Do Anything N Swear With Their Blood That You Are Responsible For Her Pregnancy because She Know U Are Rich N Will Be Able To Take Care Of The Child in Future.Am Never Ever Gonna Regret This because Its Never Too Late For Me,What If I Have Find Out After 10yrs or 18years Of Spending My Hard Earn Money To Raise The Child Nkon?...Na e b say I go just drink poison be that oh.

Am That I Find Out Early N Took A Bold Step To Perform 2 Major DNA Blood Test From 2 Diff Recognized Lab In South Africa.Please If She Tell You Say Na U Get Pikin Abeg My Brother Tell Am Say U Don Hear Say Una Go Do DNA TEST After She Born Oh,Before U Start Committing Yourself Fully Oh...Be Wise N Learn From Other People Mistake Bra! ...Am Little Bit Pained because I Spent Approximately N2.5Million During Her Pregnancy Period As A Support n After The Birth Of The Child.

Am Grateful Dat I Have All Proof Of Payment Transfer to Her Account For The Upkeep n All School Fees I Paid For Her During Her Study In Rosebankcollege Which Exclude Money For Uber Rides n Data/Airtime...Hmmm Its Really A Wicked World.She Did This because She Thought Am Going To Marry Her If She Tells Me She Is Pregnant!.Hmmm The Things Girls Can Do Eh.Smh..Ama Fight n Sue The Family For Refund.

Am Grateful I Have All Evidence n Proof Of All Payment Transfer I Made To Her Account For Upkeep n As A Support.I NO GET BABY MAMA OH!..For Those Of You That Have Not Done DNA TEST Please My Brother Go N Do It Oh It Important Before It Get Late oh.###SoNo2FakeBabyMama###HappyMan###4EverGrateful###LessonLearnt###Life###WickedWorld###TheThingsSomeGirlsCanDo###I'veGatalotevidence2fightthis###"

He also shared photos of the South African lady that said he was responsible for her pregnancy, and wrote;

"This Is the South Africa Girl Oh Dat Told Me Am Responsible For The Pregnancy Oh,N Made Me Spent Hell Taking Care of The Pregnancy Till She Delivered n After The Child Was Born N All Dat.Please For Those Of You Confusing My Wife To Her.She Is The Fake Baby Mama Oh n Not My Wife oh.Read and Reread again before asking question ok.####DontConfuseMyWife2HerBiko###DNATEST###"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/6-months-welcoming-son-nigerian-man-discovers-baby-isnt.html

op, are u sleeping south African lady without a condom??
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by rhames(m): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thank God you woke up from that bashing and gave her an upper cut she will never forget. Sometimes its best if you keep konji in your trousers. Good luck in your search for a responsible beautiful and future oriented wife. You need all the prayers from this point on. Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by sshalom(m): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Oro pesi je!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I can understand if you don't like the impersonal and transactional nature of the whole thing. I just thought things would be easier for you that way. The alternative is you come to Nigeria and we do it here. I guess we would need some time to warm up to each other. My hometown is just right for that. The whole town is a beautiful beach and the bushes are full of plants with aphrodisiac properties. They will help us get our blood hot. I have royal blood. That means you'll have a prince in your hands. There's nothing better than a child who has leadership in his genes. You must give this the consideration it deserves.

I think this is very indecent if you're quite serious about your advances.
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Sterope(f): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
You may be against women having multiple sexual partners. As for me It is not my headache. It becomes my headache when someone has to suffer emotionally and financially for her irresponsibility. Same way I won't ask alcohol to be criminalised because of some irresponsible dolts. She should be ready to bear the financial cost of the parternity test and other emotional costs that comes with it. In my experience, the mother usually knows the father of her child. Which means more often than not, the woman already knows how the father of child is. Zarzar already mentioned that in South Africa, it is not uncommon to request for a dna test before registering a baby. That is one way to go.

I guess this is the price to pay for premarital sex, infidelity and unprotected sex.

eyinjuege:

Which one will work?
Criminalizing multiple sexual partners ( putting men and women in jail for having more than one girlfriend or boyfriend)? Or criminalizing giving pregnancy to the wrong person?
You cannot criminalise people giving a pregnancy to the wrong person without first of all making it criminal to have more than one lover. Because some of these women genuinely don't know the owner of their pregnancy, especially if they sleep with Ayo this morning, and Obinna in the evening. And then go and meet Ahmed the following morning. Please na who come get the pregnancy? Is it not the person that agrees amongst the 3 she will give it to?
Meanwhile, while criminalizing multiple sexual partners, don't forget you have to do it for both male and female. So no more quaffing Bimpe, Nneka and Amina for only your willie

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Lightening: 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nma27:
He got served! The fool has no shame! He gat a wife at home and not even bothered about washing his soiled linens in public.

If it were the other way, I hope you will still feel the same way. Some ladies are just.. smh
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
technicallyrich:

I have this felling that you are a yoruba girl In ogbomosho forming typing from south Africa.like trap queen and Mr cork.I fell this way because there is nothing these afonass won't do to form suferisticated.
Just my thought though cool

LMFAO. I'm not lying though. Why would anyone waste time to post lies online? It makes no sense to me. If I'm gonna waste my time & internet, I'm gonna keep it 100 because I could have conquered the world with the time spent lying for no reason tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lekan1o1:

I mean flirting d**ks up and down. smiley.
some of my friends confirmed that.

Uuuuh La-La!!!.my o my... I wana visit S.A tongue
And i hope i meet u zarzar tongue

Well, there're those kind of girls. But not all of us are like that lol. So don't get any funny ideas when we meet tongue I'm a one man, woman wink AIDS is too much in SA to be loose. No dick big enough is gonna make me jeopardize my life grin
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Collyno82(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Well, there're those kind of girls. But not all of us are like that lol. So don't get any funny ideas when we meet tongue I'm a one man, woman wink AIDS is too much in SA to be loose. No dick big enough is gonna make me jeopardize my life grin
r u sure?
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by justmenoni: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lol, hard earned money indeed grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Lekan1o1: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol..
Dnt worry until then...but its gona be a "play safe" scenario, hope u ar a god goal keeper tho wink

Im sure u havnt tried sweet big naija cassava.
And it'd reset d factory setting of ur mind.
Trust me. tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Fourwinds: 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Useless girls every where
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Lewaluv(f): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Some people are so stupid.
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
***** in davido's voice ***** this is super story
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Collyno82:
r u sure?

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lekan1o1:

Lol..
Dnt worry until then...but its gona be a "play safe" scenario, hope u ar a god goal keeper tho wink

Im sure u havnt tried sweet big naija cassava.
And it'd reset d factory setting of ur mind.
Trust me. tongue

LMFAO. If you say so.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Lekan1o1: 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
ZarZar:

LMFAO. If you say so.

Yeap dear!.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by amysucre: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nma27:
. He never said he was married, how did you arrive at that conclusion?
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
So he left his wife in Nigeria to go have careless sex in South Africa? HIV is real. I repeat HIV is real.
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:13am On Jun 06, 2017
BandAid:

I think this is very indecent if you're quite serious about your advances.
I don't think this is indecent. And I'm quite serious about it. This is much better than having babies without planning for them. Unless you prefer we take our discussion to a private place so that the lady, zarzar , can express herself freely. I am an honorable man and I live by my words. In my hometown everybody knows I'm a man of integrity and extraordinary brilliance. I hate to blow my own trumpet but I do so because I fear your utterances may have discouraged this wonderful lady. What I'm proposing will benefit the three persons concerned. I have studied her a great deal and I think she will make a wonderful mother.
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Antina(f): 12:22am On Jun 06, 2017
Nma27:

Na big fool!
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 06, 2017
amysucre:
. He never said he was married, how did you arrive at that conclusion?
read the post carefully pls. Gm
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by nengiscrib: 7:58am On Jun 06, 2017
This primitive thinking of Nigerians hasn't taken us anywhere. When someone is in a problem and looking for solace Nigerians are always trash talking the person and acting like they have the best lives ever. Smh.
What if the child was his? For crying out loud some married people face this same problem, some men don't notice until some 15, 20 or even 30 years later, some notice during blood transfusion, some never do. Only the women know. cry

goodmorning40:
What do u expect when u go looking for baby mama's, when u are not responsible shits will happen to u
Organize ur life make a home and stop donating sperms upan dan

Yeye man!
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by pweedyuz(f): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2017
PrinceCEE:

Thanks, my eyes are bad...

But even at that, N2.5m is too much
Are you kidding
2.5 million is "too" much ??
Remember the baby wasn't born in Nigeria ...so start converting the naira to rand

hospital bills, mother bills, baby bills

baby things are really expensive...
2.5 million naira ain't much
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by amysucre: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2017
Nma27:
read the post carefully pls. Gm
I did that before asking you
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Kobicove(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
califotox:
. Proff.. I c u dat write English well who u ehp?? Check his acct balance and check urs. For the fact he used pigin English 2 write on his fb wall doesn't mean he can't write English proper! Just chill wen he combak 2 9ja he'll employ u in his company+++++++ #checkmysignature grin grin

The guy is a hustler in SA pretending to be rich...

Employ me?

Trust me he can't afford to pay my current monthly salary undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex / Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.