Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex (57341 Views)

Woman Caught Licking Pants Used By Prostitutes For Rituals Runs Mad See Video / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Roon9(m): 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
S
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by raphy(m): 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
adorablevic:
u don't have money, but u can go 5rounds
when he would have used d strength to carry blocks
yansh kill u
take it easy bae.hash no go kill man.but man was born to drill the hole in females.the Lady enjoys it so much I think.5rounds are for strong guys.like me.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by raphy(m): 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Roon9:
S
s for s*x
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by creativity4real: 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
fuckerstard:
Ashawo no get shame, they ready scatter anywhere.
you took that from my mouth bro!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by lloydmuna2(m): 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Chiee 5 times,,I swear your sperm done finish grin the next round you go ,the guy go spit out dust haha

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Klinee: 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
TinaAnita:
5 rounds? He must be a sex machine. I wonder why she did not pull off his d**k. Stupid idiot.. I just detest guys who stoops so low to patronize s*x workers with no intent of sticking to their own part of the deal. Why not use soap/vaseline if you don't have free puna to straff? Foolish fool
U are the most foolish person I have ever encountered in this world
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by TinaAnita(f): 12:12am On Jun 06, 2017
Klinee:
U are the most foolish person I have ever encountered in this world

I'm so sorry, take panadol extra 3 times daily for 7 days, if symptom persists drink otapiapia. Anuofia. The day you try that nonsense with anyone you will go join your ancestors. Onye iberibe

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by gabinogem(m): 12:13am On Jun 06, 2017
TinaAnita:
5 rounds? He must be a sex machine. I wonder why she did not pull off his d**k. Stupid idiot.. I just detest guys who stoops so low to patronize s*x workers with no intent of sticking to their own part of the deal. Why not use soap/vaseline if you don't have free puna to straff? Foolish fool
why all these aggressions or have u experienced​ this before!? undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by nanaski: 12:14am On Jun 06, 2017
5rounds of gini ? He must be on buruantashi that I know.. More power to your waistline but do the needful to pay up.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by TinaAnita(f): 12:19am On Jun 06, 2017
gabinogem:
why all these aggressions or have u experienced​ this before!? undecided

I don't need to experience whatever is wrong before condemning it. What is wrong is wrong. What if that lady had killed him for not doing the needful? Why would any guy endanger his life over a two-minute-indomie noodles pleasure?Some dudes would never learn.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by meolaniyi(m): 12:19am On Jun 06, 2017
hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Lawan112(m): 12:23am On Jun 06, 2017
nice may hail you
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by TinaAnita(f): 12:24am On Jun 06, 2017
adorablevic:
u don't have money, but u can go 5rounds
when he would have used d strength to carry blocks
yansh kill u

Broke guys love s*x more than their lives.. They tend to use *** to console themselves
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Lewaluv(f): 12:24am On Jun 06, 2017
This guy is greedy and stupid to not pay! He should have been home studying.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by PREBuhari2019: 12:25am On Jun 06, 2017
Why you dey lie like one of the ministers when Buhari get.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by omooba969(m): 12:29am On Jun 06, 2017
raphy:
take it easy bae.hash no go kill man.but man was born to drill the hole in females.the Lady enjoys it so much I think.5rounds are for strong guys.like me.

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by omooba969(m): 12:30am On Jun 06, 2017
TinaAnita:

Broke guys love s*x more than their lives.. They tend to use *** to console themselves

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by maklelemakukula(m): 12:31am On Jun 06, 2017
na them na...the Igbos
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by maklelemakukula(m): 12:33am On Jun 06, 2017
maklelemakukula:
na them na...the Igbos
wat sort of sorcery just happened now ? I typed flartheds nd it changed to 'igbos' lemme type afonjas first nd see
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by maklelemakukula(m): 12:34am On Jun 06, 2017
maklelemakukula:

wat sort of sorcery just happened now ? I typed flartheds nd it changed to 'igbos' lemme type afonjas first nd see
nd it did not change to 'yorubas'

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by gabinogem(m): 12:42am On Jun 06, 2017
TinaAnita:

I don't need to experience whatever is wrong before condemning it. What is wrong is wrong. What if that lady had killed him for not doing the needful? Why would any guy endanger his life over a two-minute-indomie noodles pleasure?Some dudes would never learn.
u don't need to get unnecessarily provoked over a one-sided story. At least we did not get to know the reason for the guy's action of not paying the prostitute. It may be she just framed it up just to get at the guy over something else, who knows. BTW, u call 5 rounds of sex a two minutes "indomie noodles pleasure"!? undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by TinaAnita(f): 1:00am On Jun 06, 2017
gabinogem:
u don't need to get unnecessarily provoked over a one-sided story. At least we did not get to know the reason for the guy's action of not paying the prostitute. It may be she just framed it up just to get at the guy over something else, who knows. BTW, u call 5 rounds of sex a two minutes "indomie noodles pleasure"!? undecided

Point is dude put his life at risk. A *** worker can do any shit when she is irritated. It was reported the other day on this same forum that a guy was killed by olosho for the same reason.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by gabinogem(m): 1:10am On Jun 06, 2017
TinaAnita:

Point is dude put his life at risk. A *** worker can do any shit when she is irritated. It was reported the other day on this same forum that a guy was killed by olosho for the same reason.
Well, the life will still continue & people will still patronize prostitutes. It has been & will always be.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by judgedredd22(m): 1:28am On Jun 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Sex worker wey carry new born baby for back, is that one a sex worker?

'fruits' of her labour! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by alukstea(m): 1:55am On Jun 06, 2017
The guy looks so weak lol he's not even ready to put up a fight , lol he knows she can't collect the pleasure back so he's just going to stand there, grasp for breathe and then lol reminisce on the fun he had but wait 1,2,3,..,5 shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 06, 2017
Afta e don tear de geh toto like okpa leather grin Dis world is wicherd grin that's greed nah, oboy. Dat one wit pikin follow for dem husslers ni?

There's sth about one of the pics that shows its destined to trend on Nailand though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Ajibil(m): 2:21am On Jun 06, 2017
Konjiested
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Xkalaban(m): 2:43am On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

5 rounds when i can't even last 5 minutes

My brother, no be work, them no dey give certificate

1 round = 1 hour, 5 rounds = 5 hours, RIP in advance

The girl will not be able to walk again

That guy is my mentor, after pounding the brakes off of her hole, he refused to pay grin

I want to be like that man when i grow up

Na Tramadol cause am grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Larrykaysail(m): 2:46am On Jun 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Sex worker wey carry new born baby for back, is that one a sex worker?
that is part of their gain,
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by gidi365: 2:48am On Jun 06, 2017
WHO CARES

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by tectonotimes: 3:20am On Jun 06, 2017
Prostitutes have the same appearance and behave alike in all countries.
WAIT A MINUTE; IMAGINE HOW YOUR COMPANY WILL GROW WHEN 20,000 CEOs PATRONIZE YOU
Hmmm!!! Folks, have you ever imagined how the financial status of your firm will be when more than 20,000 CEOs and other key decision makers of blue-chip corporations pay for your products and services or even give you very juicy deals. The link below will tell you more:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. / The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here / Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.