Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex (57335 Views)

Woman Caught Licking Pants Used By Prostitutes For Rituals Runs Mad See Video / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Nancy2016: 3:35am On Jun 06, 2017
slurryeye2:
Seun please can you do something about the graphic images making front pages without being blurred?

Sir, let's start respecting the black bodies and preach against lynching of criminals irrespective of their crime

@Seun, I support this motion. This is also regarding the victims of accidents. We need to learn how to respect people's privacy. Most of us won't like it if the pictures of our dead relatives were splashed all over the internet. I don't even understand the reasoning of people who take out their phones to take pictures of dead or injured people. In my opinion they must be psychos.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Wolexpoly: 3:36am On Jun 06, 2017
BIG YAWA....BUT OGA U SEF DEY NACK O...CHAI...5 ROUNDS.....AFRICANS ARE INDEED STRONG
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by fourcraftmen: 3:41am On Jun 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7zDiLHpyFg
this story reminds me of this video mehnnn africa women are blessed why the man go 5 round
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:42am On Jun 06, 2017
adorablevic:
u don't have money, but u can go 5rounds
when he would have used d strength to carry blocks
yansh kill u
grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by forkadict(m): 4:19am On Jun 06, 2017
@OP,
Abeg help me tell the olosho say make she no vex. Mugabe don too frustrate the guy. And he needed to unleash his frustrations on something. The guy go don shark Ogidiga tire. Woe betide that pussssy that comes across Broke asssss frustrated ni**a plus Ogidiga.

Broke guys ready die on top pussssy matter. I recall how one guy was bragging to me that Dangote might be richer than he is o, but he is so sure that he can fork way better than Dangote.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by brimoknight(m): 4:46am On Jun 06, 2017
Why should men pay for sex every time? Me pay for seX? After wasting my energy to satisfy her? Ladies, you better start paying that guy for services rendered

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by proprince(m): 5:02am On Jun 06, 2017
so zimbabwe people too dey Bleep undecided

i never knew
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by alozie27(m): 5:05am On Jun 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Sex worker wey carry new born baby for back, is that one a sex worker?

that's unprofessional. .
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by doskie(m): 5:18am On Jun 06, 2017
slurryeye2:
Seun please can you do something about the graphic images making front pages without being blurred?

Sir, let's start respecting the black bodies and preach against lynching of criminals irrespective of their crime
its high time.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by francisduru: 6:10am On Jun 06, 2017
Olosho eeh
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Nature8(m): 6:12am On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

5 rounds when i can't even last 5 minutes

My brother, no be work, them no dey give certificate

1 round = 1 hour, 5 rounds = 5 hours, RIP in advance

The girl will not be able to walk again

That guy is my mentor, after pounding the brakes off of her hole, he refused to pay grin

I want to be like that man when i grow up

cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by BigBrother9ja: 6:20am On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

That guy is my mentor, after pounding the brakes off of her hole, he refused to pay grin

Osu

Jobless savage grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by slurryeye2: 6:21am On Jun 06, 2017
Nancy2016:

@Seun, I support this motion. This is also regarding the victims of accidents. We need to learn how to respect people's privacy. Most of us won't like it if the pictures of our dead relatives were splashed all over the internet. I don't even understand the reasoning of people who take out their phones to take pictures of dead or injured people. In my opinion they must be psychos.

Thank you very much for the support. It has become a daily thing on Nairaland for at least one thread containing a very gory image to grace the frontpage. Like you said, not only is it disrespectful to the relative of the deads, it also depicts lack of regards for the black image. There was attack in London last weekend and another one in Orlando yesterday, but you will hardly see the gory images of the victims been splashed all over the internet.

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by kaymical(m): 6:25am On Jun 06, 2017
abike12:
jibiti ara
bmmmm
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by babapressy(m): 6:28am On Jun 06, 2017
Isorite
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by chinwejanebae: 6:39am On Jun 06, 2017
dem body no fresh ma sef
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Goshoreb(m): 6:54am On Jun 06, 2017
YOUR SON AND HIS BIG PROBLEM (Attah's Concept) (Episode 4)

That moment a teacher thinks he knows it all, and finally meets his crazy superior. Watch this EXTREMELY FUNNY VIDEO, YOUR SON AND HIS BIG PROBLEM.

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXsxFQgbTWQ
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Mbediogu(m): 6:57am On Jun 06, 2017
Kondomatic post=57 224214:

The evidence is on her back and you are still doubting. The child has face like John, eyes like Pete and belly like Paul. lol
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by DeRay98(m): 6:59am On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

[b]My brother, no be work, them no dey give certificate

[/b]

You be crase man ni, you want bust my belle with laff this morning? You get talent for comedy oh grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by jbnm: 7:12am On Jun 06, 2017
wonders they say shall Neva end.ashawo no be job

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Juanthenairague: 7:13am On Jun 06, 2017
You're so quick to judge someone. What are you doing in front of a hotel room? Posing for Dp or sharing your vitamin me according to your personal text mbok!

adorablevic:
u don't have money, but u can go 5rounds
when he would have used d strength to carry blocks
yansh kill u
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Jayuba(m): 7:29am On Jun 06, 2017
TinaAnita:
5 rounds? He must be a sex machine. I wonder why she did not pull off his d**k. Stupid idiot.. I just detest guys who stoops so low to patronize s*x workers with no intent of sticking to their own part of the deal. Why not use soap/vaseline if you don't have free puna to straff? Foolish fool
Dear, why u dey talk to guys like that. Its not fair o.
If we use soap/vaseline, u will still complain that we are doing the wrong thing.
Its not easy to be a man o.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Babizzle(m): 7:30am On Jun 06, 2017
How did this shit made the front page
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by FlyboyZee: 7:35am On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

You self na man?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by squash47(m): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
No,she is a Sex patroness
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by ashawopikin(m): 7:43am On Jun 06, 2017
grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by TinaAnita(f): 7:45am On Jun 06, 2017
Jayuba:

Dear, why u dey talk to guys like that. It's not fair o.
If we use soap/vaseline, u will still complain that we are doing the wrong thing.
Its not easy to be a man o.

So patrionising olosho without paying for services rendered is better? Do you know that breach of 'contract' is an offence even if prostitution is illegal in Nigeria? May God have mercy on we sinners. So I think it's less complicated to masturbate than the other way round. That doesn't imply that I'm encouraging/supporting #TeamVaseline

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Tecno66: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2017
Pay wetin. After you drain the man finish you wan still collect money. She should pay the man for job well done so that he can use the money to eat good food to replenish himself. On a second thought, he knew he will be disgraced and so decided to do it well so that he will know what he will suffer for. Na so prostitute even mumu for that country wey be pay after service? For naija, them go count money correct before action start o.
Dailynewz:
A male University student who was captured on camera in photos was given the disgrace of his life after he failed to pay a prostitute after an all night s*x romp.
A student of Bindura University of Science Education (BUSE) in Zimbabwe, was publicly humiliated by commercial s*x workers after failing to pay for five rounds in Chipadze suburb on Sunday.

The identity of the student and the prostitutes were not ascertained by Tori News as at the time of filing this report

See the photos below>>>>

@>>>>>>https://trendinghelm..in/2017/06/student-publicly-disgraced-by.html
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by sammyoluseyi: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2017
bro u've spoken reasonably well!!!!!

DeBret:
I don't smell anything like ashewo here

I only see a young man who was being disgraced by his wife because he fail to give her her Right
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Roon9(m): 8:43am On Jun 06, 2017
raphy:
s for s*x

Lols I dey book fp I nor no say them Don enter second page already. So I just bone
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by raphy(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=omooba969 post=57233596][/quote]what kill kind rubbish did ya eyes see?just stay ya lane niqqa I no send u to quote me.or may be my post give you dirty slap in ya face.so chill.if cant see d humor go get a life.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by raphy(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=omooba969 post=57233596][/quote]what kind rubbish did ya eyes see?just stay ya lane niqqa I no send u to quote me.or may be my post give you dirty slap in ya face.so chill.if cant see d humor go get a life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. / The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here / Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.