Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

What Do Men Gain From Bashing And Insulting Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Gain From Bashing And Insulting Women (643 Views)

Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Men Gain From Bashing And Insulting Women by vikiylove(f): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
I remember I used to love doing it when I was a kid..

So it means most of the guys on nairaland are broke, jobless kids...
Re: What Do Men Gain From Bashing And Insulting Women by TrapHedges(m): 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lol
Re: What Do Men Gain From Bashing And Insulting Women by vikiylove(f): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
TrapHedges:
Lol

You are exempted
Re: What Do Men Gain From Bashing And Insulting Women by TrapHedges(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
vikiylove:

You are exempted
cool
Re: What Do Men Gain From Bashing And Insulting Women by Saintsammurai(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Space booked, land not for sale.
Re: What Do Men Gain From Bashing And Insulting Women by benzene00: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: What Do Men Gain From Bashing And Insulting Women by optional1(f): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
lolz

monday night show.

I don book space we go read am tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Gain From Bashing And Insulting Women by Obiomon: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
Someone just took another wrap, will y'all stop smoking that shii?

Re: What Do Men Gain From Bashing And Insulting Women by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
Recycling shyte...#nonsense
Re: What Do Men Gain From Bashing And Insulting Women by Young03(m): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2017

Ur also broke and jobless like them
Re: What Do Men Gain From Bashing And Insulting Women by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 06, 2017
My God....i can't believe what OP posted. Seriously? How does relationship relate to being broke? What happens to real love and the two love birds supporting each other to get rich? I was broke, jobless, and had nothing but I had a vision to make it. Thanks to my girlfriend who had invested prayerfully into my life. She had opportunity to date a top politician son but coz I gave her the love she can't find nowhere; she believed in me, my vision and what'd the future holds for me, she stood by me believing I will be fucking rich. Am not yet rich but I can buy her what she wants.
So let's stop the ideology that a broke and jobless guy is not permitted to love. Infact from my findings, broke guys are better lovers than the rich guys coz the rich believe women are attracted by their money so they flirt round and ain't loyal to one girl.
If he has potentials, invest in him but if he has none, then don't associate with him
Re: What Do Men Gain From Bashing And Insulting Women by Padiga: 2:41am On Jun 06, 2017
Op are you talking about men bashing women?

Or about guys being broke?

Or about your young days?

angry angry
Re: What Do Men Gain From Bashing And Insulting Women by Okpuamu(m): 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
vikiylove:

Have you grown up?

You just bashed, something you did when you were still a kid.
Re: What Do Men Gain From Bashing And Insulting Women by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2017

Re: What Do Men Gain From Bashing And Insulting Women by ItsTutsi(m): 12:02am On Jun 07, 2017
Broke,jobless or not,it wouldnt change the fact that u have nothing to offer apart from ur pussy!!
vikiylove:

Re: What Do Men Gain From Bashing And Insulting Women by Gebbson007(m): 12:09am On Jun 07, 2017
vikiylove:

Tch..

Just speechless, Iono hw 2 table stupidity

Ur brain z as useless as ur trend

(1) (Reply)

6 Celebritie Who Regret Going For Surgery / Reasons Why You Must Respect A Real Man / How True Is This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.