Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,060 members, 7,859,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . (44666 Views)

Rebuttal To The Thread "Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers?" / Rebuttal: Can A Christian Owned A Slave? / Rebuttal To The Thread Jesus Said I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
dalaman:

Yes you. I'll try and dig it up.

Ok sir . I'm waiting .
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by JackBizzle: 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Oya clap for yourself.

Patewo for the bad guy cool
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
JackBizzle:

When cornered, these guys engage in ad hominem and character assassination.

Imagine kingebukasblog, felixomor and ishilove calling me a scammer. Kingebuka that has been telling lies for his church. Felixomor being kingebukas hype man. Ishilove that goes around giving fake counselling and marriage advice.

I implore anyone with a brain to read the story and then ask

1) where i solicited for money
2) how my story provides any proof for or relates to the lies that both felixomor and kingebukasblog have been telling in this thread.

You finagled cash from an innocent couple and bragged about being a Machiavellian . A Machiavellian is known for deception , exploitation , manipulation . Scammers do the exact same thing .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by JackBizzle: 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You finagled cash from an innocent couple and bragged about being a Machiavellian . A Machiavellian is known for deception , exploitation , manipulation . Scammers do the exact same thing .

First few words from your comment are a lie. Lying is part of you now.

I repeat again- I never asked for money and I never knew that the couple were going to give me money. I did not finagle anything.

Machiavelli wrote about politics and the rules of being a politician. Go and read. Machiavelli only sounds evil to those who didnt bother to read his book but rely on pop culture to teach them history.

The couple started a discussion about religion with which I had no choice but to lie. Lying is not always evil. What would you have said if I told them that I was an atheist and the old couple had a heart attack? What then? You expect me to tell an old man that the god he has worshipped for about 70 years of his life is nothing but trash made up by an Arabic pervert?

Use your brain and stop lying

3 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
JackBizzle:

First few words from your comment are a lie. Lying is part of you now.

I repeat again- I never asked for money and I never knew that the couple were going to give me money. I did not finagle anything.

Machiavelli wrote about politics and the rules of being a politician. Go and read. Machiavelli only sounds evil to those who didnt bother to read his book but rely on pop culture to teach them history.

The couple started a discussion about religion with which I had no choice but to lie. Lying is not always evil. What would you have said if I told them that I was an atheist and the old couple had a heart attack? What then? You expect me to tell an old man that the god he has worshipped for about 70 years of his life is nothing but trash made up by an Arabic pervert?

Use your brain and stop lying

Why did you take money from an innocent couple by deceiving them ? I di egwu ! Tufia

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 11:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
JackBizzle:

I prefer scambizzle grin

Thats the doopie grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Why did you take money from an innocent couple by deceiving them ? I di egwu ! Tufia

I tire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
JackBizzle:

When cornered, these guys engage in ad hominem and character assassination.

Imagine kingebukasblog, felixomor and ishilove calling me a scammer. Kingebuka that has been telling lies for his church. Felixomor being kingebukas hype man. Ishilove that goes around giving fake counselling and marriage advice.

I implore anyone with a brain to read the story and then ask

1) where i solicited for money
2) how my story provides any proof for or relates to the lies that both felixomor and kingebukasblog have been telling in this thread.

Ehn
Hush it undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by Ishilove: 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Buahhahahhahahaha!

He doth protest too much cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
felixomor:

I tire.

The guy sef ! '

All scammers are Machiavels

If he deceived them which is Machiavellian , then he has scammed them .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Buahhahahhahahaha!

He doth protest too much cheesy

His conscience won't let him be grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by lepasharon(f): 12:15am On Jun 11, 2017
JackBizzle:

And you and your mud rolling church are logical?

Bwahaha grin grin
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:16am On Jun 11, 2017
lepasharon:

Bwahaha grin grin

Babe , why you dey laff ?
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by AHCB: 12:17am On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You are too small-minded to be reasoned with .
LMAO! So say someone who doesn't know belief is as alien to reason and logic, like jollof is alien to eba. grin

Tell me, when was the last time you rolled in the mud?

1 Like

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by AHCB: 12:19am On Jun 11, 2017
JackBizzle:

And you and your mud rolling church are logical?

I believe that guy doesn't know the difference between his rectum and his nose.

Person wey no no say belief and logic na enemy. grin e be like say dats y d guy sabi swim for potor potor. grin
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:20am On Jun 11, 2017
AHCB:
LMAO! So say someone who doesn't know belief is as alien to reason and logic, like jollof is alien to eba. grin

Tell me, when was the last time you rolled in the mud?

There is nothing logical about the way you reason or respond to questions .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:26am On Jun 11, 2017
AHCB:

Person wey no no say belief and logic na enemy. grin e be like say dats y d guy sabi swim for potor potor. grin

You are a small-minded fellow . Atheism is a belief

You are more concerned with people engaging in an innocuous activity than the mass murdering of people in communist and atheist states ? Logical my ass grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by JackBizzle: 4:50am On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

rinse and repeat!
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by JackBizzle: 5:05am On Jun 11, 2017
AHCB:

grin

That mud rolling church na scam.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by AHCB: 5:51am On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

There is nothing logical about the way you reason or respond to questions .
Well that's because you're shallow that's why you think and reason like this. I don't expect someone who swim inside mud to be deep, never.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by AHCB: 5:58am On Jun 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You are a small-minded fellow . Atheism is a belief
Be it a belief or not, atheists aren't the ones causing problems in Nigeria, are they? Or are they the ones who loot and plunder without remorse?

You are more concerned with people engaging in an innocuous activity than the mass murdering of people in communist and atheist states ? Logical my ass grin
You also are more concerned about your religion being seen as good when we know the early christians did nothing but murder those who don't believe in what they believe in.

https://www.quora.com/How-many-people-died-in-the-Crusades

You're as illogical as your pastor, hope you know this? Most of the countries in that list aren't even 'atheist' countries.

Beside, lemme ask where you conjured up such mal-nourish piece of trash cos there is no source attached to it. Seems like something a christian like you rushed to do just to win a debate. tongue
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by AHCB: 6:02am On Jun 11, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin

That mud rolling church na scam.
grin grin
Almost all church in Nigeria na scam!.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by analice107: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

another proof of my thread, Analice107 can argue to the last drop of her blood (under the guidance of Jesus) that Allah is not the same as the God of Abraham, here we are another set of deluded people are arguing the opposite
So Allah and Yahweh are the same God? O Wait!!!, you mean God even exists? hahahahhahahaha. demon possessed, confused souls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by Ishilove: 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
analice107:

hahahaha. demon possessed, confused souls.
This is brutal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by analice107: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
proudafrogal:

Allah and Yahweh are the same when it's Christians vs atheists. but when it's Muslims vs Christians he becomes an Arabian moon god.
c.c. analice107, amberon
So Allah and Yahweh are the same abi?
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by analice107: 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ishilove:

This is brutal
I don't understand why these kids won't eat and allow the food digest inside of them. why the constipation? God doesn't exist, okay, i hear, now go and have piss, but no, they won't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
analice107:

So Allah and Yahweh are the same abi?

that's what kingebukasblog said. Most Christians say they aren't the same so.....
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by analice107: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
proudafrogal:

that's what kingebukasblog said. Most Christians say they aren't the same so.....
...So what? Are they?
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by Ishilove: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
analice107:

I don't understand why these kids won't eat and allow the food digest inside of them. why the constipation? God doesn't exist, okay, i hear, now go and have piss, but no, they won't.
You're doing a fantastic job putting them and their demons in their proper place. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
analice107:

...So what? Are they?
Allah is Jesus' father. Christians go to church to worship Allah. Muslims go to mosque to worship Yahweh. The Holy Spirit is what happens when Jesus ejaculates. tongue

5 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
analice107:
...So what? Are they?
you should ask your brother in Christ Ebuka.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Allah is Jesus' father. Christians go to church to worship Allah. Muslims go to mosque to worship Yahweh. The Holy Spirit is what happens when Jesus ejaculates. tongue

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (31) (Reply)

Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching / Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.