Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . (43702 Views)

Rebuttal To The Thread "Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers?" / Rebuttal: Can A Christian Owned A Slave? / Rebuttal To The Thread Jesus Said I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 9:05am On Jun 06, 2017
felixomor:

Ad hominem, foolish rhetorics
Argument by repetitions.
As usual........

Next. undecided

Where does it say that the Amalekites entered into agreement with Yahweh? Lie lie felixomor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 9:06am On Jun 06, 2017
dalaman:

Where does it say that the Amalekites entered into agreement with Yahweh? Lie lie felixomor.

Go and read it grin

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2017
felixomor:

Go and read it grin

How can I read lies you just made up that don't exist inside the bible? Lie lie felixomor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2017
dalaman:

[s]How can I read lies you just made up that don't exist inside the bible? Lie lie felixomor[/s].

Please do u have any meaningful rebuttal today?
Please surprise us today.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 9:10am On Jun 06, 2017
felixomor:

Please do u have any meaningful rebuttal today?
Please surprise us today.

Just show us where the Amalekites made any agreement with any God inside the bible, lie lie felixomor.

4 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Just show us where the Amalekites made any agreement with any God inside the bible, lie lie felixomor.[/s]
Oga Romans,
You first show us proof you read the chapters and verses before the verse you pasted of "evil".

Otherwise u will be treated like a noisy drunkard. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 9:19am On Jun 06, 2017
felixomor:

Oga Romans,
You first show us proof you read the chapters and verses before the verse you pasted of "evil".

Otherwise u will be treated like a noisy drunkard. lipsrsealed

Yahweh apologized for his evil deeds not justice passed. Did Yahweh apologize for the evil he commited in the verses? Yes he did. Why is lie lie felixomor trying to tell more lies? Where did the Amalekites make any agreement with any God inside the bible? Stop telling lies you shameless drunkard.

4 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Yahweh apologized for his evil deeds not justice passed. Did Yahweh apologize for the evil he commited in the verses? Yes he did. Why is lie lie felixomor trying to tell more lies? Where did the Amalekites make any agreement with any God inside the bible? Stop telling lies you shameless Drunkard[/s].

Someone that said Romans wrote Yahweh, is accusing me of lies..
U even lied that Ebuka doesnt go to church....
Hahahahaha grin
Wonders will never cease.

Abeg show us proof or sleep. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by malvisguy212: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2017
dalaman:
Most of your write up is just so nonsensical that I don't know where to begin from. Everything written up there is just empty assertion that makes no sense at all. I will just take one of them and show you that your assertions are false.

This is completely false. How can the pinnacle of moral perfection engage on evil? The bible is some.places has God doing evil, and apologizing for his evil deeds.

(Exod. 32:14), “And the Lord repented of the evil [/b]which he thought to do unto his people.

If ye will still abide in this land, then will I build you, and not pull you down, and I will plant you, and not pluck you up: [b]For I repent me of the evil that I have done unto you
Jeremiah 42:10

Why is your God doing evil and repenting? A perfect God that is the pinnacle of morality that goes about ding evil is impossible.

As usual you have come to just expose your self and you weak and ill thought out arguments that make no sense at all.
The word translated "repented" is the Hebrew verb nâcham (Strong's H5162). It has a number of meanings, including "to be sorry," "console oneself," "repent," "regret," and "be comforted. the context help to determined the actual meaning.

God never sin, so what is God repenting for ? like I say the context help to determine the actual meaning, the book of Jeremiah and exedus you quote are chapter concerning judgement on sinful men, so when the scripture say God repent, is not about Him, sinning, no, it about the people who commit this sins. sometimes God reveal law to us just to show us our weakness and the danger of disobeying him.What the verse really is saying that God decrees times of good things and times of judgment.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2017
felixomor:

Someone that said Romans wrote Yahweh, is accusing me of lies..

Where did I say that you pathetic liar? Just show it or remain the liar that you are.

U even lied that Ebuka doesnt go to church....
Hahahahaha grin
Woners will never cease.

Abeg show us proof or sleep. undecided
I didn't lie. He himself said it. Logic boy also told you he saw it. KingEbukasBlog never denied making that statement because he did say it. You have no shame. Where in the bible does it say that the Amalekites made any agreement with any God?

6 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2017
malvisguy212:
The word translated "repented" is the Hebrew verb nâcham (Strong's H5162). It has a number of meanings, including "to be sorry," "console oneself," "repent," "regret," and "be comforted. the context help to determined the actual meaning.

God never sin, so what is God repenting for ? like I say the context help to determine the actual meaning, the book of Jeremiah and exedus you quote are chapter concerning judgement on sinful men, so when the scripture say God repent, is not about Him, sinning, no, it about the people who commit this sins. sometimes God reveal law to us just to show us our weakness and the danger of disobeying him.What the verse really is saying that God decrees times of good things and times of judgment.

Thank u brother.
That guy already knows these things.
He only derives pleasure in repeating his misunderstanding, so as to convince himself.

His problem is pride and unwillingness to repent.
He doesn't want to be seen as confused because he once claimed to be a Christian here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by JackBizzle: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2017
When will Felixomor have sense?

He loses the argument then shifts the goalposts. Ogbeni where is the agreement?

felixomor:

That was the agreement they made with God.
It was simply terms and conditions.
Or you dont know what "terms and conditions" mean?

Go read it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Where did I say that you pathetic liar? Just show it or remain the liar that you are.

I didn't lie. He himself said it. Logic boy also told you he saw it. KingEbukasBlog never denied making that statement because he did say it. You have no shame. Where in the bible does it say that the Amalekites made any agreement with any God[/s] ?
Story Story
Hehehehe Lie Lie, grin

Bring your proof or sleep.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2017
JackBizzle:

This one that opens thread on Ireland without studying.
Abeg shift jor grin

1 Like

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2017
felixomor:

Story Story
Hehehehe Lie Lie, grin

Bring your proof or sleep.

Where in the bible did the Amalekites make any agreement with any God?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by JackBizzle: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2017
malvisguy212:

How can an omnipotent and omniscient God feel remorse or be sorry or regret?

If you know what exactly is going to happen and you have the power to change it, why feel sorry?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by JackBizzle: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2017
felixomor:

This one that opens thread on Ireland without studying.
Abeg shift jor grin

1 Like

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2017
malvisguy212:

What is this apologist nonsense? God clearly says in one of those verses that he repents of the evil he did and you are spinning it to mean that it's not about him but about people sinning? If you don't like that part of your bible pls tear it off instead of lying shamlessly.
It is written in black and white. I repent me of the evil I have done you. If it is Allah now you will read it exactly as it says. But since it is your own God teling lies is all you can do to explain absurdity away.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2017
dalaman:

Where in the bible did the Amalekites make any agreement with any God?

You first bring the chapters and verses before the verse u quoted.
Simple.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin grin. I just dey laugh for here.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by malvisguy212: 9:35am On Jun 06, 2017
felixomor:

Thank u brother.
He only derives pleasure in repeating his misunderstanding, so as to convince himself.

He doesn't want to be seen as confused because he once claimed to be a Christian here.
bless you bro. I like the way you and kingebuke are handling this atheists, I believe God place you guys here to expose this atheists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2017
felixomor:

Thank u brother.

Why and when does a person repent? When he does wrong. The passage clearly has Yahweh repenting and the reason for the repentance was even stated. Yahweh repented for the evil he did unto his people as clearly stated in the verse. Lie all you want but the passage still remains. You ate shameless and empty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2017
malvisguy212:
bless you bro. I like the way you and kingebuke are handling this atheists, I believe God place you guys here to expose this atheists.

They are exposing the atheist by telling lies regularly abi? Seems your God is a liar that loves liars speaking on his behalf and defending him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by malvisguy212: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2017
JackBizzle:

How can an omnipotent and omniscient God feel remorse or be sorry or regret?

If you know what exactly is going to happen and you have the power to change it, why feel sorry?

see bro, because God is omniscient does not mean God will pretend All is fine with men when it not For example, in Genesis 6:6 , the Lord was sorry because of the rampant sin that mankind had fallen into. so, even though God knew what was going to happen, He was sad that human beings were thinking only about how to sin more and more. We basically have the same reaction to our own children. We grieve when they make bad choices, although if we had it to do over, we would still have brought them into the world.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by randomperson: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2017
Felixomor, answer the simple question. Where did the Egyptians make an agreement with Yahweh

4 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by randomperson: 9:44am On Jun 06, 2017
malvisguy212:
see bro, because God is omniscient does not mean God will pretend All is fine with men when it not For example, in Genesis 6:6 , the Lord was sorry because of the rampant sin that mankind had fallen into. so, even though God knew what was going to happen, He was sad that human beings were thinking only about how to sin more and more. We basically have the same reaction to our own children. We grieve when they make bad choices, although if we had it to do over, we would still have brought them into the world.

This is nonsense. If God is omniscient, he can't repent of anything.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2017
randomperson:
Felixomor, answer the simple question. Where did the Egyptians make an agreement with Yahweh

Have u answered those 2 questions i asked you?
When u answer, then i will know wether you are serious or sincere.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by malvisguy212: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2017
dalaman:

What is this apologist nonsense? God clearly says on one of those verses that he repents of the evil he did ad you are spinning it to mean that it's not a out him but people sinning? If you don't like that part of your bible pls tear it off instead of lying shamlessly.
It is written in black and white. I repent me of the evil I have done you. If it is Allah now you will read it exactly as it says. But since it is your own God teling lies is all you can do to explain absurdity away.
if your Father Seth law and commanded you not to break it , if you eventually broke this law, who sin ? you or your father ? but if your father repent/revers his judgment he intended on you, because he repent, so he is the one who sin ? are you atheists insane ?
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Why and when does a person repent? When he does wrong. The passage clearly has Yahweh repenting and the reason for the repentance was even stated. Yahweh repented for the evil he did unto his people as clearly stated in the verse. Lie all you want but the passage still remains. You ate shameless and empty[/s].

You that lied against Ebuka
Lied with Romans
Lied with evolution of God part of brain
The List is endless................ grin

Abeg stop pointting fingers at urself.

Give us proof or sleep grin
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by JackBizzle: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2017
malvisguy212:

You have reduced God to a human being

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by malvisguy212: 9:53am On Jun 06, 2017
randomperson:

malvisguy212:

randomperson:

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 9:53am On Jun 06, 2017
JackBizzle:

You have reduced God to a human being
Nah.
He Buttressed with the attributes of a father.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Church That Uses Calabash With Red Pieces To Collect Offering In Nigeria (Video) / 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days / MFM: We Don't Have The Highest Number Of Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.