Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . (44231 Views)

Rebuttal To The Thread "Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers?" / Rebuttal: Can A Christian Owned A Slave? / Rebuttal To The Thread Jesus Said I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
dalaman:

I said you are to provide objective evidence that every human being that studies it will come to the same conclusion instead you are throwing more empty assumptions at me.

Muslims for example agree with all these assumptions but they do not agree with the same God idea as you. Deist as well.

I don't know what a God idea is . What does that even mean ? I've told you what theology addresses and anything outside that is a mere opinion.

Even Islam is an 'Abrahamic religion' alongside Christianity and Judaism yet Islam worships a different God ? Where is the sense in that bikonu grin
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
dalaman:

Where did he claim that nothingness made anything?

He admitted that universe came to being . But denies that God is responsible for that .
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I don't know what a God idea is . What does that even mean ? I've told you what theology addresses and anything outside that is a mere opinion.

Even Islam is a 'Abrahamic religion' alongside Christianity and Judaism yet Islam worships a different God ? Where is the sense in that bikonu grin

So Islam worships the triune God that has a son whose name is Jesus abi? Yahweh sent Mohammed as his last meseenger ? M lie lie.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
dalaman:

So Islam worships the triune God that has a son whose name is Jesus abi? Yahweh sent Mohammed as his last meseenger ? M lie lie.

Judaism does not worship a triune God . The Jews see Jesus as a false messiah and vehemently reject his divinity . So the Jews worship a different God because of this ba ?
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Judaism does not worship a triune God . The Jews see Jesus as a false messiah and vehemently reject his divinity . So the Jews worship a different God because of this ba ?

Of course. Christianity created it's God idea out of that of the Jews same way muslims created their God idea from the religion of the Jews and christians. God is a human idea that is why there are many different ideas and concept of God's humans have created. Some create from the scratch, while others usurp the ideas of others.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
frank317:

Lol... Allah is Jesus' father. God in three persons is simply same as, Allah, the son, Allah the father, Allah the holy spirit.

Felixomor can u come and endorse this blasphemy by you Lords Chosen master?
The nature of God is different from th existence of God.

Allah is God in arabic.
Even arab Christians call God Allah.

Use your thinking cap for once.
Haba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
felixomor:

That was the agreement they made with God.
It was simply terms and conditions.
Or you dont know what "terms and conditions" mean?

Go read it.
I knew dart dis mumu felix will avoid diss question.I read dis thread just to sea how dumbly he will disgrace his fake god and his fellow Christians.He even avoided this question by answering with a question.Pliss feliximor were in the bible did god made an agreement with the Amalekites because u just avoided dis question by saying nonsense.Each time i read any of ur posts it just contains more nonsense dan Ebuka if i was still a christian i could hav sent u a pm to give u some advice but i think ur pal Ebuka has already done dat.So pliss no beating about the bush answer my question.

Hopefulllandlord,sonofluc1fer pliss come and read his foolish answer.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
Frenzy007:
I knew dart dis mumu felix will avoid diss question.I read dis thread just to sea how dumbly he will disgrace his fake god and his fellow Christians.He even avoided this question by answering with a question.Pliss feliximor were in the bible did god made an agreement with the Amalekites because u just avoided dis question by saying nonsense.Each time i read any of ur posts it just contains more nonsense dan Ebuka if i was still a christian i could hav sent u a pm to give u some advice but i think ur pal Ebuka has already done dat.So pliss no beating about the bush answer my question.

U have already made the conclusion that i am "mumu"
Yet you went ahead to want to ask me to show u bible reference on Amalekites?

Somewhere in ur thin foiled mind, u think I will ba?

U r a Nincompoop undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
felixomor:

U have already made the conclusion that i am "mumu"
Yet you went ahead to want to ask me to show u bible reference on Amalekites?

Somewhere in ur thin foiled mind, u think I will ba?

U r a Nincompoop undecided
I knew it u keep avoiding the question hahaha such a disgrace to Christians u lie a lot pliss answer the question o or should I call KingEbukasblog to answer for uundecided
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Frenzy007:
I knew it u keep avoiding the question hahaha such a disgrace to Christians u lie a lot pliss answer the question o or should I call KingEbukasblog to answer for uundecided
Do us a favour,
Reduce the pollution
Sharrap my Friend. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
dalaman:

Of course. Christianity created it's God idea out of that of the Jews same way muslims created their God idea from the religion of the Jews and christians. God is a human idea that is why there are many different ideas and concept of God's humans have created. Some create from the scratch, while others usurp the ideas of others.

A very simple question : Do the Jews worship a different God from the Christians ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 12:00am On Jun 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

A very simple question : Do the Jews worship a different God from the Christians ?

He cant answer bro.
We already know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:02am On Jun 10, 2017
felixomor:

He cant answer bro.
We already know.
grin grin

Exactly sir !

Dalaman and circumlocution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 12:02am On Jun 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin

Exactly sir !

Dalaman and circumlocution

LoL grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 1:20am On Jun 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Do Jews worship a triune God? Do Jews even have the same beliefs with christians?
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 10, 2017
felixomor:

Do us a favour,
Reduce the pollution
Sharrap my Friend. lipsrsealed
Dude juss answer the question or admit that u just lied to prove urself.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 2:34am On Jun 10, 2017
Frenzy007:
Dude juss answer the question or admit that u just lied to prove urself.

Please do us that favour, i beg u.
Keep shut. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:15am On Jun 10, 2017
dalaman:

Do Jews worship a triune God? Do Jews even have the same beliefs with christians?

So you mean the Jews worship a totally different God right ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 10, 2017
felixomor:

Please do us that favour, i beg u. Keep shut. undecided
lol dude o u are so shameless just answer nah
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 3:55am On Jun 10, 2017
Frenzy007:
lol dude o u are so shameless just answer nah
Close that gutter.
I beg u, do the needful. cool

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 10, 2017
felixomor:

Close that gutter.
I beg u, do the needful. cool
Bros please answer the question dont be annoyed
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by hopefulLandlord: 4:54am On Jun 10, 2017
Frenzy007:

no one really takes him seriously, he's more of a running joke; infact I only engage him when bored and quickly bow out of it when I do even when I'm having the upper hand because he would keep giving nonsensical "answers" and jibes while hoping his brother in arms come to his recue
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 5:09am On Jun 10, 2017
Frenzy007:
Bros please answer the question dont be annoyed
Dont be annoyed
Bros please keep quiet undecided
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 6:17am On Jun 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

So you mean the Jews worship a totally different God right ?

Do they worship a triune God? Is Allah the father of Jesus?
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by hopefulLandlord: 6:23am On Jun 10, 2017
dalaman:

Do they worship a triune God? Is Allah the father of Jesus?

another proof of my thread, Analice107 can argue to the last drop of her blood (under the guidance of Jesus) that Allah is not the same as the God of Abraham, here we are another set of deluded people are arguing the opposite

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 6:35am On Jun 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

another proof of my thread, Analice107 can argue to the last drop of her blood (under the guidance of Jesus) that Allah is not the same as the God of Abraham, here we are another set of deluded people are arguing the opposite

Not only her. Malvisguy and the others will tell you the same. But the truth is KingEbukasBlog just wants to argue. I fully assure you that if you go through his post and do some digging up you'll see him saying that Allah isn't the same God as Yahweh. He once told me that Gods like Allah are fallen angels that deceived people and made them start false religions. He just wants to argue and am here to shut him up. I just don't have time to dig through his post and bring it out. He is just another Mr lie lie like his brother.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by JackBizzle: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2017
Compilation of Kingebukasblog's lies (some from felixomor aka felixomoron)

1) Hitler was an atheist
2) Atheism is making North Korea and Cuba backwards
3) Hitler never went to church (in fact, Hitler went but stopped after the war)
4) The Amalekites had an agreement with God and they broke it so Gd was justified in annihilating them
5) Stalin, Mao and other communists killed because of atheism
6) Atheism was invented in 5bc or so
7) Allah is Jesus's baby daddy

3 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 8:12am On Jun 10, 2017
JackBizzle:
Compilation [s]of Kingebukasblog's lies (some from felixomor aka felixomoron)

1) Hitler was an atheist
2) Atheism is making North Korea and Cuba backwards
3) Hitler never went to church (in fact, Hitler went but stopped after the war)
4) The Amalekites had an agreement with God and they broke it so Gd was justified in annihilating them
5) Stalin, Mao and other communists killed because of atheism
6) Atheism was invented in 5bc or so
7) Allah is Jesus's baby daddy[/s]

COMING FROM A SHAMELESS APETHEIST YOUNG MAN THAT HAD TO TELL LIES TO DUPE AN OLD MAN AND WOMAN OF N5,000 (FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY )
undecided

AND EVEN WENT AHEAD TO OPEN A THREAD TO BOAST ABOUT IT.

CHAI, I AM ASHAMED ON YOUR BEHALF sad
KingEbukasblog, Pls come and see this hypocrite clown.

Yeye dey smell grin
LMAO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by frank317: 8:27am On Jun 10, 2017
felixomor:

The nature of God is different from th existence of God.
So?

Allah is God in arabic.
Even arab Christians call God Allah.
Of course, that means u accept we can say, Allah the father, Allah the son and Allah the holy spirit lol

Use your thinking cap for once.
Haba.
U always ask people to think, could this be a kind of projection?
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 8:37am On Jun 10, 2017
frank317:

So?

frank317:

Of course, that means u accept we can say, Allah the father, Allah the son and Allah the holy spirit lol

Well, u can.
But what is the essence of mixing;
arabic - English - arabic - English ?
If not confusion? sad

frank317:

[s]
U always ask people to think, could this be a kind of projection?[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2017
frank317:

U always ask people to think, could this be a kind of projection?

This one keeps asking people reason when you can not put him and reasoning in the same sentence.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by frank317: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2017
felixomor:

Well, u can.
But what is the essence of mixing;
arabic - English - arabic - English ?
If not confusion? sad

Well, if I could speak Arabic, I would have transcribed the whole Allah the father.... Jargon in Arabic. It really does not matter of mix it up because of my lack of understanding of that language. However, will Muslims who are well grounded in their Religion accept this? Do u think so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Constructing 1000MW Plant In Ota / Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) / Man Kicked Out Of Anglican Church In Warri For 'Not Paying Tithe, Dressing Well'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.