Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

How To Approach A Girl For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time (38543 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 5:07am On Jun 06, 2017
Hi good morning nairalanders please I need your help I don't really know how to make friend with a girl for the first time. When I approach them all they do is to turn me down telling me that am rude even if I walk to a girl to talk to her in the end she will give me fake number help a friend I really need the first sweet talk statement that will make them laugh and get along with the conversation thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 06, 2017
Invisibleojay:
Hi good morning nairalanders please I need your help I don't really know how to make friend with a girl for the first time. When I approach them all they do is to turn me down telling me that am rude even if I walk to a girl to talk to her in the end she will give me fake number help a friend I really need the first sweet talk statement that will make them laugh and get along with the conversation thanks
stop wasting your time, go make money

315 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Kondomatic(m): 5:34am On Jun 06, 2017
Invisibleojay:
You're rude even to us here.

How can you be asking this type of question by 5:07am?

317 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by LMandela(m): 5:38am On Jun 06, 2017
05:07am? Nigga Wtf? Thats Rude!

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by seniorgozman(m): 5:42am On Jun 06, 2017
Nairalanders have no chill.

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by shikshark: 5:48am On Jun 06, 2017
the first comment was right but while you make ur money u will need a good woman behind ur success, ill advice you say no to street wooing, getting your dream girl to love you is like writing a final year dissertation if she refuse to give you her contact details research about her friends get her contact then get in touch with her and let her know ur intentions, no woman is a killer and always have it at the back of your mind that she may reject you at first and thats normal. never give up and pamper her if need be.

sorry what class are you sef?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by whitebeard(m): 5:52am On Jun 06, 2017
xstry:
stop wasting your time, go make money
did anyone tell u...

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by LMandela(m): 5:54am On Jun 06, 2017
shikshark:
What u should av asked... Who wakes up at 5am to ask how to woo a girl? Nigga be having sleepless nights, hahaha

76 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Thisboysef(m): 6:07am On Jun 06, 2017
Invisibleojay:
go and read ur book. Diz early morning, Na woman go kill u,

60 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by abdeiz(m): 6:41am On Jun 06, 2017
Op it is because you no fine

7 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Xsem(m): 6:46am On Jun 06, 2017
Op you are very rudeooo. Lemme come and give you fake advice grin

11 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by nepapole(m): 6:54am On Jun 06, 2017
Eeya....i come dey pity d op sha. cry cry

24 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 7:19am On Jun 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
You're rude even to us here.

How can you be asking this type of question by 5:07am?
Sorry if it's too early it just occur to me and I think this is the best time to get reply

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2017
shikshark:
the first comment was right but while you make ur money u will need a good woman behind ur success, ill advice you say no to street wooing, getting your dream girl to love you is like writing a final year dissertation if she refuse to give you her contact details research about her friends get her contact then get in touch with her and let her know ur intentions, no woman is a killer and always have it at the back of your mind that she may reject you at first and thats normal. never give up and pamper her if need be.

am in university 300level

10 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2017
nepapole:
Eeya....i come dey pity d op sha. cry cry
thanks embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 7:26am On Jun 06, 2017
Thisboysef:
go and read ur book. Diz early morning, Na woman go kill u,
am still reading because am having test this morning

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by ikeepitreal(m): 7:30am On Jun 06, 2017
dude, I'll advise to go ask this question on reddit and quora. There are more sensible people up there to answer you in a mature way. The guys here aren't helpful at all

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 7:32am On Jun 06, 2017
ikeepitreal:
dude, I'll advise to go ask this question on reddit and quora. There are more sensible people up there to answer you in a mature way. The guys here aren't helpful at all
thanks where will I get that please

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by mhiztaNexy(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2017
Bro, just be urself. else at the end of the Convo and she finally gives in,u'll definitely suck after all coz all u did at first was programmed and she'll hate u more. any girl wey go like u go like u. If you find love,don't try to keep it. if it's yours,it will surely stay. just be urself or better still,FIND MONEY.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by LMandela(m): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2017
Invisibleojay:
thanks where will I get that please
werr will u get 'reddit' or 'quora'? Choi! Aba International Market... #BananaFallOnYou

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2017
maybe this might works, walk up to her ,tell her babe can i f**ck u?but pls make sure u arrange ur Chick well,maybe u will receive a response from there ,don't 4get to arrange ur chicks.try it and thank me leta

10 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2017
nobody says no to cristiano! he s handsome, tall, rich and successful... Go make some money dude and u ll attract public acceptance! shekina

11 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by gunners160(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2017
Dnt mind all these people with obnoxious comments,they can make one feel inferior and they dnt knw the psychological impact of it after all,they think everything is fun. This is a young man having issues with inferiority complex and the so called adults are just writing incorrigible messages as if they had never been a victim of this before. Anyways that being said let me just try to help a broda with the little way I can.
Note1:
The fact that you are being rejected today does not mean you would be rejected tomorrow. in life,there are times whereby getting to get a gf/bf seems to become difficult becos they are not forth coming but with time,they become so much that one starts to get confused on which one to pick out of the numerous baes. Just know that you are in that phase now and with time you they would be chased after.
Note 2:
Don't be discouraged just work on your dressing and swaggs. Furthermore, try online dating. Register for chats applications like Facebook,2go etc. This would boast your chances of having a gf becos online dating is actually more easier and this would give u self confidence. in fact, meeting baes online is nor tedious and there ate decent baes one can get dhr.
Note 3
Make friends with ladies before asking them out this would enable you break the ice or barrier between you both. Even if she wants to reject you,she would reject you politely but a lot of them would give u a yes than a no.
Note 4
Get popular. I dnt mean by getting involve in bad gangs or anything frivolous but try getting involved in either church activities,school politics,football or get a gud grade.
Note 5
Attend public gathering or marriage a lot. I met my fiancee through a weeding party so you can as well try attending weddings or school parties

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by marvin902(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2017
gunners160:
Dnt mind all these people with obnoxious comments,they can make one feel inferior and they dnt knw the psychological impact of it after all,they think everything is fun. This is a young man having issues with inferiority complex and the so called adults are just writing incorrigible messages as if they had never been a victim of this before. Anyways that being said let me just try to help a broda with the little way I can.
Note1: The fact that you are being rejected today does not mean you would be rejected tomorrow. in life,their r times whereby getting to get a gf/bf seems to become difficult becos they are not forth coming bit with time,they become so much that one dnt knw which one to pick out of the numerous baes. Just knw that you are in that phase now and with time you they would start chasing after you
Note 2: Dnt be discouraged just work on your dressing and swaggs. Furthermore, try online dating. Register for chats applications like Facebook,2go etc. This would boast your chances of having a gf becos online dating is actually more easy and this would give u self confidence.
Note 3: Make friends with ladies before asking them out this would enable you break the ice or barrier between you both. Even if she want to reject you,she would reject you politely but a lot of them would give u a yes than a no.
Note 4: Get popular. I dnt mean by getting involve in bad gangs or anything frivolous but try getting involved in either church activities,school politics,football or get a gud grade.
Note 5: attend public gathering or marriage a lot. I hot my fiancee through a weeding party so you can as week try attending weddings or school parties

you just said everything..
and he should really avoid gisting street girls and i belive the best place to catch a girl is at a wedding party is very easy

23 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by thestevens: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2017
You seriously need and you need Jesus as well

3 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by yrex01(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2017
op right now : se mi o ti shi se bayi ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by chiraqDemon(m): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2017
shikshark:

Street wooing is just somehow. Like those ppl that just ealk on the road and say ess excuse me babe. My guys de do that stuff and e de weak me.
Its better to try and chat up a girl in an enclised environment. The bus, the fastfood or restaurant, CHURCH,weddings and social gatherings in general. At least somewhere that u can settle down and have a nice discussion that u will be able to use and give her a good first impression while also getting to have a firdt impression of her too.

4 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by RoyalBlak007: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2017
LMandela:
What u should av asked... Who wakes up at 5am to ask how to woo a girl? Nigga be having sleepless nights, hahaha

Now this got me cracked up grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by chiraqDemon(m): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2017
LMandela:
werr will u get 'reddit' or 'quora'? Choi! Aba International Market... #BananaFallOnYou
Lmao grin grin
Na only for hong kong him go see d original of quora o. D ones for naija na cotonou imported. As for reddit na for alaba them sell am cheesy
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by 2dice01: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2017
gunners160:
Note1:
The fact that you are being rejected today does not mean you would be rejected tomorrow. in life,there are times whereby getting to get a gf/bf seems to become difficult becos they are not forth coming but with time,they become so much that one starts to get confused on which one to pick out of the numerous baes. Just know that you are in that phase now and with time you they would be chased after.
Note 2:
Don't be discouraged just work on your dressing and swaggs. Furthermore, try online dating. Register for chats applications like Facebook,2go etc. This would boast your chances of having a gf becos online dating is actually more easier and this would give u self confidence. in fact, meeting baes online is nor tedious and there ate decent baes one can get dhr.
Note 3
Make friends with ladies before asking them out this would enable you break the ice or barrier between you both. Even if she wants to reject you,she would reject you politely but a lot of them would give u a yes than a no.
Note 4
Get popular. I dnt mean by getting involve in bad gangs or anything frivolous but try getting involved in either church activities,school politics,football or get a gud grade.
Note 5
Attend public gathering or marriage a lot. I met my fiancee through a weeding party so you can as well try attending weddings or school parties
interesting

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Olibboy: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2017
First of all. kitten fall on you.
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by LMandela(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Lmao grin grin
Na only for hong kong him go see d original of quora o. D ones for naija na cotonou imported. As for reddit na for alaba them sell am cheesy
choi! Dis is wickedness! Or make im jst buy Google but dat one go expensive and na Togo Or Somalia them d sell am!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! / What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.