Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

How To Approach A Girl For The First Time - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time (38556 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by ikevictor: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2017
Tell her you like her, and you're wondering if she has room for a new friend...

If she says no, thank her for the time n let her be

And yes, introduce yourself, ask for her name...and kindly request to meet again at a more convenient time.

If she gives you her digits at this time good...

And if she declines, then you enjoy the friendship that way and dont push further until she is ready...

One moment at a time, and learn to enjoy the refusals until you become like Brad Pitt...then it's easier.

To be like Brad, you focus on what you do and come out successful, then the rest will fall into place.

An easier way, in a nutshell, is to read your book and come out successful.

4 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Elnino4ladies: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2017
Fit2Rule:

If you can type this whole passage without punctuation, i wonder how your spoken english would sound. For starters, try wooing a girl from your village using your local language. Report back to us thereafter and we'll take it from there.

LMAO
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by fannybaby(f): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by MrIndespensable(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2017
Simple..''Go and make Money''..Jay Z says,where the money goes,is where the honey stays...38 days to catch shekau,we are waiting and counting...

2 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2017
bbbabes:
Just be yourself... Introduce yourself to me, ask for my name, tell me am gorgeous and ask for permission to talk walk with me.... U stand a big chance
Hi,
My name is Fit2rule. And seriously i am very fit unlike the ruler of a certain African country by the Atlantic who rules from a hospital bed in Europe. I am always gonna be with you body, soul n pocket, even in the other room.
Ehm... Forgive me if i'm being too blunt, you are gorgeously stunning. May i know the name to call this symbol of God's perfect creation?
Ehm...

Bbbabes don't show this to your boyfriend oo! I no want wahala oo.
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Minemrys: 11:16am On Jul 24, 2017
Invisibleojay:
Hi good morning nairalanders please I need your help I don't really know how to make friend with a girl for the first time. When I approach them all they do is to turn me down telling me that am rude even if I walk to a girl to talk to her in the end she will give me fake number help a friend I really need the first sweet talk statement that will make them laugh and get along with the conversation thanks
see this guy. For this recessi0n na gal dy ur mind? Okay, i'll help u out. Simply walk up to the gal when she dy public place wey guys dy mind their business and no send anybody e.g Atm stand, slap her hard make people wey dy around hear am. Do the gal waka on top then c0me hurry c0m0t. No run oh. If u run e go dy as if say u no get liver. For her lyf she no go ever forget ur matter for mind. Ur matta go dy boil am sowtey she no go kn0w wetin to do. Then one night, when she is al0ne and n0body would see u, if eye see u, u d0n mess up. Apologise to her then lay ur lyrics. Fr0m then on the gal go want reas0n ur matta wella till she fall.
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by rayobaba(m): 11:19am On Jul 24, 2017
Bro. its simple. if u are not expert in approaching a stranger girl, then get one in ur class. target her, try sit beside her and try a conversation.
But if u av good diction and good appearance, then approach any girl even on the street, she will be charmed by ur smell, look and boldness.
Bro mind u, a girl turning u down is normal. But dont act inferior or panicking when approaching girl. Ladies like bold man.
Wish you luck.

3 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by BrightForYou(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2017
Kondomatic:
You're rude even to us here.

How can you be asking this type of question by 5:07am?
grin
Kondomatic:

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Sagay212: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2017
Invisibleojay:
Hi good morning nairalanders please I need your help I don't really know how to make friend with a girl for the first time. When I approach them all they do is to turn me down telling me that am rude even if I walk to a girl to talk to her in the end she will give me fake number help a friend I really need the first sweet talk statement that will make them laugh and get along with the conversation thanks

lol...e be like say na konji wake you up this morning... You go soon start to vomit spe.rm..

6 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by asha01: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2017
Kondomatic:

lafta wan bust my belle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by gileadinho(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2017
Invisibleojay:

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by mjay4luv(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2017
stop wasting your time, go make money

Best response
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by wintersnow(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2017
A girl once gave me 13 digits as her phone number ...

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by vandertommy: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2017
Kondomatic:

����� no chill at all
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by AntiNigerian: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2017
Invisibleojay:
become a Socrates and watch women flood in your midst! Open your third eye sharp sharp!
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by saydfact(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2017
Invisibleojay:

THE TRICK IS DON'T WALK UP TO STRANGERS YOU'RE JUST MEETING TO ASK FOR FRIENDSHIP - APPROACH GIRLS YOU MEET AT VENUES, OCCASION, FRIENDS IN COMMON OR IN A GROUP - eg You meet a girl at a party, let your friend introduce you, then continue from there.

Goodluck
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by greggng: 11:44am On Jul 24, 2017
Just approach the girl tell her u re interested in her. She will smile sheepily and face the ground. However if she is looking at u in the eye and biting chewing gum in a noisy manner pls run cos na olosho u meet o. On a more serious note u re rude that's why they refuse u. Try to be polity by buying them iphone7

3 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Godskidk(m): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Op, na Private Uni you dey for 300 Level, and you can't talk to girls.......... Hard to believe though
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by CharlieMaria(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kondomatic:

Savage
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
chenzen:
nobody says no to cristiano! he s handsome, tall, rich and successful... Go make some money dude and u ll attract public acceptance! shekina

That's the thing about public acceptance, the moment the wealth/fame fades, no one gives two cents about you.

Op just stay focused in life, work hard, pray, be yourself, and keep looking out for the right lady, when it's time it will flow naturally.
Besides, not every lady is worth your time and energy, whether you have the money or not.
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by thunderbabs: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
This admin sef needs orientation. I need to enrol him in a professional blogging class.
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
mhiztaNexy:
Bro, just be urself. else at the end of the Convo and she finally gives in,u'll definitely suck after all coz all u did at first was programmed and she'll hate u more. any girl wey go like u go like u. If you find love,don't try to keep it. if it's yours,it will surely stay. just be urself or better still,FIND MONEY.

bross your father.... your head too dey there jor. the rest are just spitting trash, am pretty sure this ur advise is going to help him

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by atmbaba4real(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Help the poor guy now...... kiss
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by LUCASC(m): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kondomatic:

No offence but u wey dey online by 5:07am wetin u dey do for nairaland?
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by dtrend(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Invisibleojay:
thanks where will I get that please

just google reddit or quora bro
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by ComradeEmmanuel(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kondomatic:

guy, your savagery is deep. lwkm
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by emydnoble(m): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Invisibleojay:
. thanks you just made my day after that smiling the first statement that will make her smile nko??
Wow! I lik ur hairstyle, is more African. Plz, whats d name of the hairstyle & tell her u will advise ur sister to make the same.....or her shoes, handbag, fabric of clothes. Persuade her 2 see her pretty face again & her digit 2 keep in touch with her. Xchange numbers & save wit ur name respectively. Women fancy men wit confidence & outspoken. Thanks
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by judecares1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
MY DEAR BROTHER,LADIES ARE ALWAYS IN THAT MANNER

IN THE FIRST PLACE WHETHER YOU SEE HER IN THE STREET OR LECTURE HALL,SAY HI TO HER,IF SHE RESPOND WELL,TELL HER U LIKE HER HAIR,EAR RING OR HER HAILS,ASK HER SHE DONT MIND CAN SHE TELL U D NAME OF HER HAIR? AFTER THAT,MAKE SOME JOKE WIT HER LIKE HER HAIR SEEMS SHE WAS BORN ON SUNDAY WEN GOD WAS RESTING,TELL HER U NEVER SOMEONE LIKE HER EXIST BEFORE
PROCEED TO SAY SORRY FOR YOUR MANNERS,WHAT IS HER NAME AND DEPARTMENT,HOW IS SHE ENJOYING D SCHOOL AND LECTURES AND SO ON BUT BEFORE YOU DEPART FROM HER,ASK FOR DIGIT AND I PROMISE U,SHE WILL GIVE IT TO U,PLS DONT CALL HER LIKE AFTER THREE DAYS AND JUST SAY HI TO HER BUT AFTER ONE WEEK,U CAN TRY AND HANGOUT WITH HER IN ANY SPECIAL PLACE WITH HER IN SCHOOL,BUY HER FANTA AND GALA,GUY U GOOD

I TINK I HAVE TRIED MY LITTLE BEST.

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by judecares1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
Invisibleojay:

CHECK MY COMMENT BELOW

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day / Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) / My Girlfriend Is Marrying Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.