Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

How To Approach A Girl For The First Time - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time (38548 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by LMandela(m): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Now this got me cracked up grin
Think bout it man! 5am? How to spin yarn 4 gyal?! Lol!

3 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 6:16am On Jun 07, 2017
gunners160:
Dnt mind all these people with obnoxious comments,they can make one feel inferior and they dnt knw the psychological impact of it after all,they think everything is fun. This is a young man having issues with inferiority complex and the so called adults are just writing incorrigible messages as if they had never been a victim of this before. Anyways that being said let me just try to help a broda with the little way I can.
Note1:
The fact that you are being rejected today does not mean you would be rejected tomorrow. in life,there are times whereby getting to get a gf/bf seems to become difficult becos they are not forth coming but with time,they become so much that one starts to get confused on which one to pick out of the numerous baes. Just know that you are in that phase now and with time you they would be chased after.
Note 2:
Don't be discouraged just work on your dressing and swaggs. Furthermore, try online dating. Register for chats applications like Facebook,2go etc. This would boast your chances of having a gf becos online dating is actually more easier and this would give u self confidence. in fact, meeting baes online is nor tedious and there ate decent baes one can get dhr.
Note 3
Make friends with ladies before asking them out this would enable you break the ice or barrier between you both. Even if she wants to reject you,she would reject you politely but a lot of them would give u a yes than a no.
Note 4
Get popular. I dnt mean by getting involve in bad gangs or anything frivolous but try getting involved in either church activities,school politics,football or get a gud grade.
Note 5
Attend public gathering or marriage a lot. I met my fiancee through a weeding party so you can as well try attending weddings or school parties
thanks alot I really appreciate but am in school girls full everywhere just to say hi and know what next & not to get them angry that's all I need thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 6:17am On Jun 07, 2017
yrex01:
op right now : se mi o ti shi se bayi ?
mistakes make me get stronger bro
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 6:19am On Jun 07, 2017
abdeiz:
Op it is because you no fine
no because I don't know how to start conversation I fine pass you
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by yrex01(m): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2017
Invisibleojay:
mistakes make me get stronger bro
like ur courage man !!! gbayi !!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Skie(m): 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
Invisibleojay:
Hi good morning nairalanders please I need your help I don't really know how to make friend with a girl for the first time. When I approach them all they do is to turn me down telling me that am rude even if I walk to a girl to talk to her in the end she will give me fake number help a friend I really need the first sweet talk statement that will make them laugh and get along with the conversation thanks
[color=#006600][/color]

Start with a smile. If she returns the smile, then you can go ahead and strike a conversation with her.
If you don't know how to smile, you should practice infront of your mirror.

Get to know her name, department, faculty and where they usually hold lectures.

Do not ask for her number on the first day, she won't give it to you. Instead arrange another meeting.

Don't take her to an expensive joint or eatery for the second meeting. If you do, she'll begin to see you as a mugu.

Get to know her better and then ask for her number.

If you are looking for a girl friend, do not be in a hurry to get one. Relate with ladies and build self confidence as well. As you grow in the game, you will find the right lady!

8 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by naijajobx: 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
hi babe.I want to phuck u

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
Skie:
[color=#006600][/color]

Start with a smile. If she returns the smile, then you can go ahead and strike a conversation with her.
If you don't know how to smile, you should practice infront of your mirror.

Get to know her name, department, faculty and where they usually hold lectures.

Do not ask for her number on the first day, she won't give it to you. Instead arrange another meeting.

Don't take her to an expensive joint or eatery for the second meeting. If you do, she'll begin to see you as a mugu.

Get to know her better and then ask for her number.

If you are looking for a girl friend, do not be in a hurry to get one. Relate with ladies and build self confidence as well. As you grow in the game, you will find the right lady!
. thanks you just made my day after that smiling the first statement that will make her smile nko??
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 08, 2017
do not text me...I repeat watsapp me
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by harmlesss(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Una harsh o.. Help me d guy nah

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by harmlesss(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Una harsh o.. Help d guy nah
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2017
More please
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by ahhdah(f): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2017
Hahahahahahaha.. Like seriously??
That's lame
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by bbbabes(f): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2017
Just be yourself... Introduce yourself to me, ask for my name, tell me am gorgeous and ask for permission to talk walk with me.... U stand a big chance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2017
Alaye double your hustle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by EmekaBlue(m): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2017
my friend u better go make money, they will chase u then...who still walk up to ladies on d road..hiss*
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by rocknation62(m): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2017
Kondomatic:
You're rude even to us here.

How can you be asking this type of question by 5:07am?
Not even on a MONDAY morning

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by YelloweWest: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2017
Invisibleojay:
Hi good morning nairalanders please I need your help I don't really know how to make friend with a girl for the first time. When I approach them all they do is to turn me down telling me that am rude even if I walk to a girl to talk to her in the end she will give me fake number help a friend I really need the first sweet talk statement that will make them laugh and get along with the conversation thanks
It's not something one can teach. Focus on improving yourself.

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by EmekaBlue(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2017
bbbabes:
Just be yourself... Introduce yourself to me, ask for my name, tell me am gorgeous and ask for permission to talk walk with me.... U stand a big chance
thats how they pumped ur ass right?! sorry fr mentioning u..bye
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Nackzy: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2017
Bro dress good, carry small thing for your pockect, off you go..
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by YelloweWest: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2017
Invisibleojay:
am in university 300level
U are in uni, most likely broke. What do u need a gf for??
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by charlesucheh(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2017
AND AT THE END, IT MADE FP

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Ilajeboy(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2017
LMandela:
werr will u get 'reddit' or 'quora'? Choi! Aba International Market... #BananaFallOnYou

Damn lwkmd... in this 21st century

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2017
gunners160:
Dnt mind all these people with obnoxious comments,they can make one feel inferior and they dnt knw the psychological impact of it after all,they think everything is fun. This is a young man having issues with inferiority complex and the so called adults are just writing incorrigible messages as if they had never been a victim of this before. Anyways that being said let me just try to help a broda with the little way I can.
Note1:
The fact that you are being rejected today does not mean you would be rejected tomorrow. in life,there are times whereby getting to get a gf/bf seems to become difficult becos they are not forth coming but with time,they become so much that one starts to get confused on which one to pick out of the numerous baes. Just know that you are in that phase now and with time you they would be chased after.
Note 2:
Don't be discouraged just work on your dressing and swaggs. Furthermore, try online dating. Register for chats applications like Facebook,2go etc. This would boast your chances of having a gf becos online dating is actually more easier and this would give u self confidence. in fact, meeting baes online is nor tedious and there ate decent baes one can get dhr.
Note 3
Make friends with ladies before asking them out this would enable you break the ice or barrier between you both. Even if she wants to reject you,she would reject you politely but a lot of them would give u a yes than a no.
Note 4
Get popular. I dnt mean by getting involve in bad gangs or anything frivolous but try getting involved in either church activities,school politics,football or get a gud grade.
Note 5
Attend public gathering or marriage a lot. I met my fiancee through a weeding party so you can as well try attending weddings or school parties
meeting is not the main the thing, but following up is the main thing, a girl might be nice when you meet and interact but might be worst once you start chatting on instant messengers

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Ilajeboy(m): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2017
naijajobx:
hi babe.I want to phuck u

We ain't in Jamaica

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2017
Invisibleojay:
If you can type this whole passage without punctuation, i wonder how your spoken english would sound. For starters, try wooing a girl from your village using your local language. Report back to us thereafter and we'll take it from there.

2 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by ChopBellefull(m): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2017
Kondomatic:
You're rude even to us here.

How can you be asking this type of question by 5:07am?
Lmao.. You why did u reply by 5:34am.. Daz 'ruder' cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Ilajeboy(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2017
This guy shot himself in the foot for bringing this topic here.... Simple use of words and small packaging ND smelling and looking nice how's that hard

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by djbussy(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2017
Simple s ABC. OH! baby! , If I tell you say I love you oo!, my body,my money na ur own oo!, 30billion for my account oo!. So tell her this finally, "how much I go pay? Good answer = pay and do, Bad answer= Gbagbeoshi .

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by bellotaofeek: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2017
Invisibleojay:
am in university 300level

And your CGPA?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! / What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.