Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour (40936 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Rasheedinho3(m): 11:15am On Jun 06, 2017
I'm 25+ and I've only met like 2-3 persons with body odour. So I can safely conclude that your analysis is grossly exaggerated and untrue.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by slinkman(m): 11:15am On Jun 06, 2017
Crap.. bunch of hogwash

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by AmaechiLinus(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2017
Na girls smell pass

Guys abi na lie?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Bigsteveg(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2017
Slimzjoe:

Ladies!!, show me a Nigerian guy that bathes normally on weekends and I will treat you to dinner by the end of the day.

Op I'm a Nigerian guy and I always bathe on schedule on weekends.

Where's my dinner?? Hunger they
Speak for yourself and your household alone pls. Thank you

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by bitcoinvin(m): 11:19am On Jun 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Goan and tell lady who told you that most Nigeria guys stink to go and change her weavon/hairdo and give her hair a proper wash. That's obviously where the odour is coming from

thank you my Brother.
Most women carry that weavon for 2 to 3 months...That is the source of the main odour!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by ipodstinks: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2017
Yinmu, This op won tell us here say him no stink ba. ladies stink most no matter the spray or peff they use.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by EmperorLee(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2017
Without the aid of deodorants and all, out of every 10 girls, 7 must definitely have a foul smell, emphasis on the word "foul". While out of every 10 guys, only two or none at all has a foul smell, but most of them might have a very mild odour that won't even be smelt unless you sniff their armpit or after a rigorous activity that has caused them to sweat much. So, will you now keep kwayet and stop cooking up lies undecided

Don't ask me how i did my survey, goan do yours instead undecided

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by YellowBarStinks: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2017
You and the lady are the most ignorant people on earth

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by piagetskinner(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2017
I don't have none of those..,I'm very meticulous about being clean...
any girl I must date must 'reek' of cleaniness
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by aziaka111(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2017
Na u sabi,
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by wizzlyd(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2017
I won't say anything to you op
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by bitcoinvin(m): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2017
Brunosamel:
The person that wrote this is a motherfucker! Make research first before posting what you don't know

everything in life is about choice.
Personal hygiene is a choice too.
90% of woman have odour more than men,
their Period flow
their Weavon
their sweet
all compound to odour.
Some of them carry the weavon for 4 months.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by pocohantas(f): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2017
LOL! See how angry they are. If it were on female hygiene, before the ladies even come to comment, they would have flooded the thread with derogatory comments.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by rofanx13: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2017
FALACY OF HASTY GENERILIZATION! THATS WHAT D OP JUST COMITTED
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by YellowBarStinks: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2017

This is the most disgusting and the most brain damaging thing I've ever read in my entire life

What Nigerian men has she been dating ?? Homeless men ??

Nigerian men are the only good smelling men I've ever came across even though we don't wear heavy deodorants​

Have you smelled white people ?? They don't shower with sponge or wash clothes, they use only soap and they smell like dogs

In the USA, once you get to 15 years old, you start carrying deodorant everywhere you go and it doesn't even help them

You and the lady are the most ignorant people on earth

Do you know how bad Americans smell ??

Just do me a favor and ride the New York train in the morning or night, you will die from smelling Americans body odor and everyone of them smokes cigarettes like their lives depends on it even women

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Bia, is this how you want to grow your health blog? By posting rubbish and talking down on people? You do have a long way to go. Sigh
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Ruggedfitness: 11:25am On Jun 06, 2017
Raiyell:

Bia, is this how you want to grow your health blog? By posting rubbish and talking down on people? You do have a long way to go. Sigh

If you don't have body odour, then there is no reason to worry about it.. I am just giving those who have body odour a voice and the reasons why they clear it..

if you read the article very well you will see that I even talked about myself..

I remain Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by zeb04(f): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2017
They don't shave

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Ruggedfitness: 11:28am On Jun 06, 2017
ipodstinks:
Yinmu, This op won tell us here say him no stink ba. ladies stink most no matter the spray or peff they use.

I used myself as the first example in the post... If you didn't read, why did you comment..

and if you don't have body odour then you have nothing to worry about?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by KemjikaEme: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2017
That year one guy(rich o) was trying to get my attention but his body odour wouldn't let him be great...pheww!
In my opinion,it boils down to poor hygiene and gromming.
What will it cost one to get a nice anti persperant deodorant and perfume?
Some guys are all about hustling,they forget they need to smell nice as they are bound to get into the same space with other people.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

If you don't have body odour, then there is no reason to worry about it.. I am just giving those who have body odour a voice and the reasons why they clear it..

if you read the article very well you will see that I even talked about myself..

Sharrap there!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by ivolt: 11:31am On Jun 06, 2017
What a foolish headline, "most" Nigerian guys don't have body odor.
The desire to get traffic has blocked the OP's rationality.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by uselessIDIOT(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2017
Those guys on the front page disappointed me. I thought someone would write something reasonable.

as for the Op, I no get your time today. na your brothers and boyfriend dey smell
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by YellowBarStinks: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Fitness doctor ??

Hahahaha

You're nothing but a Nairaland doctor

How does your dad smell ??
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by YellowBarStinks: 11:34am On Jun 06, 2017
uselessIDIOT:
Those guys on the front page disappointed me. I thought someone would write something reasonable.

as for the Op, I no get your time today. na your brothers and boyfriend dey smell

If you see what i wrote, she/he would have committed suicide by now but my comment got deleted

I blame the non brain having moderator who brought that thread to front page

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Allergic(m): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2017
LOL, OP is at the bottom of the pyramid. You definitely are from a low income hood.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Ruggedfitness: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

Fitness doctor ??

Hahahaha

You're nothing but a Nairaland doctor

How does your dad smell ??

Nairaland doctor? Thank you... on Facebook I am also called Facebook doctor and on my blog I am called Fitness doctor...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2017
Black men stink even after they travel abroad where there is light and water, they are still the same. when they open their mouth, its like gutter, armpit is like soak away pit and I wonder how their wives even share a bed with them.
Pathetic.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by win3k: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2017
Total rubbish,

1, Diet - Nigerian foods smells, most foods contain rotten fish, meat, carbs and veg (called delicacies). Diet excretes and emits through your pores in sweat and gives off bad odours. That is why Indian people smell more than the rest of the world!

2, Many refuse to use deodorant because of some obscure reason of health and to be natural or they simply can't be bother to invest in it.

3, They brush their teeth before eating but not after as most people do in the west.

4, They do not use dental floss to clean their teeth to rid it of left over decayed foods.

5, They use smelly consmetics (pomade, lotions, ferfumes and local concoctions). Some of these items are from Asia and usually dumped on Africans - Western countries ban these items!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by YellowBarStinks: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Goan and tell the lady who told you that most Nigeria guys stink to go and change her weavon/hairdo and give her hair a proper wash. That's obviously where the odour is coming from

Boss

Edit your comment to a more severe insult, you made front page, your comment should be brutal

You can copy and use my comment on the second page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test / Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos / Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.