Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour (40934 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Siscooh: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Goan and tell the lady who told you that most Nigeria guys stink to go and change her weavon/hairdo and give her hair a proper wash. That's obviously where the odour is coming from
Take correction and if you are not amongst them ,then allow others learn noor

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Ruggedfitness: 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Siscooh:

Take correction and if you are not amongst them ,then allow others learn noor

That is what I was expecting, but it seems most guys are very vexed at the whole issue...

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Siscooh: 12:50am On Jun 07, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

That is what I was expecting, but it seems most guys are very vexed at the whole issue...

No discipline seems pleasant for the now but there will be a harvest of priceless virtue for those who have been trained in it. Please don't let it bother you. You have done a great job. Some will exhibit ego but learn. Keep going higher Bros

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Bezijakes: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2017
Our Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) can address this issue. TCM uses Chinese roots n herbs to make products to address our health issues. These products are 100% natural with no side effects and highly efficacious. Pls contact me 4 more details : whatsapp 08061290239, email: bezijacob281@gmail.com
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by starlingbawa(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Flashmove:

Na lie... Nigeria is not up to 160 million, since Buhari came to power, hunger has killed almost 50 million people. Boko Haram has killed more than 30 million people. Bad roads accidents don kill more than 2 million people, Hausa fulani Herdsmen don kill more than 10 million people, Militants don kill more than 15 million people, Army , Police, DSS, don kill more that 17 million Nigerians, Sickeness don Kill more than 40 million people. Abeg , check how many we remain for Nigeria. we are not upto 30 million people Nigeria currently..

How sure are you of these HUGE FIGURES you have quoted?

And by the way, I like your sense of humor........

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 09, 2017
chai! i came late to this thread cheesy
i remember in primary school there was this guy in my class we call Lukumalu.the guy body odour no be here oo plus the big patch patch for the butt side of im shorts.having said that i dont quite agree that some dudes find it difficult to bath at weekends.wat sort of guys would be dat? cheesy.but i agree on dat one about some guys rushin their bath and not doin it properly.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 09, 2017
bitcoinvin:

thank you my Brother.
Most women carry that weavon for 2 to 3 months...That is the source of the main odour!!!
reminds me of one babe in front of me for ATM queue for bank.jesu! the odour coming out frm her weaveon almost killed me sad.this ur comment just reminded me of dat incident.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by MediumStout(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
zeb04:
They don't shave

Are u a fulani herds-woman? I see cows on ur DP
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Kingmarshal: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
To treat these body odour issues, visit here http://shrinkearn.com/JwG7
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by webmaster99(m): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
if you really want to hook up with this very rear beautiful angel here in nairaland called mirabel9

I will teach you how to really find her and propose to her if possible!

many guys have been looking for all means just to talk to her

this girl is just damn too beautiful enough

get the guide for 1k only
after payment then I will really show you how!

call me let's talk on

its simply easy enough!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test / Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos / Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.