Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour (40939 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by uselessIDIOT(m): 11:37am On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

If you see what i wrote, she/he would have committed suicide by now but my comment got deleted

I blame the non brain having moderator who brought that thread to front page

I wish I saw it.
dont mind those jobless mods
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by YellowBarStinks: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2017
Philpham:
Black men stink even after they travel abroad where there is light and water, they are still the same. when they open their mouth, its like gutter, armpit is like soak away pit and I wonder how their wives even share a bed with them.
Pathetic.

Black men ??

I think you haven't met white people
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2017
I find it ridiculous when people use superlatives like "most" when talking about a massive group of people especially when there isn't a study with facts and figures to back up the claim. Most of the Nigerian guys SHE has met have a bad body odour but that doesn't mean that most Nigerian guys have body odour. It's impossible for her to have met and personally smelt even a quarter of the men in Nigeria undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by mekaboy(m): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2017
What nonsense, if most Nigerian guys have body odour, then it would be normal and not noticeable. You just cook up crap and post.

Even the writeup does not have slightest knowledge of the cause .
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by spiritedtete: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2017
You are a useless blogger who don't know what to do with his life...

1st why Nigerian guys.. I am sure you have not left the shore of Nigeria.

2nd. So you mean guys don't bath on the weekend? Fool! Every guys I have come across in my life baths twice daily. Plus weekend.

Come to think of it... do you grow up in a rachet hole where there is scarcity of water? Then no wonder you have a short sighted IQ.

Fooooool! Always using their country to do a pity party. Idiot!

You better have something meaningful to do with your life... otherwise you will for ever remain In that shallow shi't brain of yours!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Ruggedfitness: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2017
win3k:
Total rubbish,

1, Diet - Nigerian foods smells, most foods contain rotten fish, meat, carbs and veg (called delicacies). Diet excretes and emits through your pores in sweat and gives off bad odours. That is why Indian people smell more than the rest of the world!

2, Many refuse to use deodorant because of some obscure reason of health and to be natural or they simply can't be bother to invest in it.

3, They brush their teeth before eating but not after as most people do in the west.

4, They do not use dental floss to clean their teeth to rid it of left over decayed foods.

5, They use smelly consmetics (pomade, lotions, ferfumes and local concoctions). Some of these items are from Asia and usually dumped on Africans - Western countries ban these items!

So what is your point... are you agreeing with the article or against it.. because the 5 points you stated here are the same on the article...
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Kondomatic(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

Boss

Edit your comment to a more severe insult, you made front page, your comment should be brutal

You can copy and use my comment on the second page

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by YellowBarStinks: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Nairaland doctor? Thank you... on Facebook I am also called Facebook doctor and on my blog I am called Fitness doctor...

I remain Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Nah, homie

You're naturally dumb

There are 160 million men in Nigeria, so all the 160 million Nigerian men have body odor ??

What have you been smoking
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by YellowBarStinks: 11:40am On Jun 06, 2017
zeb04:
They don't shave

Like your father
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Ruggedfitness: 11:41am On Jun 06, 2017
trustyshoess:
I find it ridiculous when people use superlatives like "most" when talking about a massive group of people especially when there isn't a study with facts and figures to back up the claim. Most of the Nigerian guys SHE has met have a bad body odour but that doesn't mean that most Nigerian guys have body odour. It's impossible for her to have met and personally smelt even a quarter of the men in Nigeria undecided

It seems like you didn't read the post.. but rushed to drop a comment.. The post is a combination of experiences.. But if you read it you could have known that

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by YellowBarStinks: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2017
Philpham:
Black men stink even after they travel abroad where there is light and water, they are still the same. when they open their mouth, its like gutter, armpit is like soak away pit and I wonder how their wives even share a bed with them.
Pathetic.

Are you not a black guy ??

So you stink ??
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Ruggedfitness: 11:43am On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

Nah, homie

You're naturally dumb

There are 160 million men in Nigeria, so all the 160 million Nigerian men have body odor ??

What have you been smoking

lalasticlala... I think he is so vexed for no reason...

Just look at how he pointed out that there are 160 million men in Nigeria.. and Nigeria has on 160 million individuals.. So where are the women, the children, the newborn babies, the old men...

How can a country be filled with only men?

Your moniker says the kind of person you are..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by RaptorX: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2017
I never knew Nigerians have body odour until I traveled out of Nigeria and was away for a couple of years. The first thing I noticed coming out of the plane on my return was how many people have body odours, I guess it's the heat and people not using deodorant and it's hard to smell yourself so they are unaware how bad they smell.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by technicallyrich(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2017
We know the tribe that stinks with heavy body odur.i know call any people nameoo grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Quinn22(f): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2017
I think most Nigerian guys from a poor background have serious body odour that when they pass you, you just want to die, even the body odour will still be stinking at that particular place they just passed for 30 mins angry

Also broke guys that cannot afford soap, deodorant and perfume have killer body odour. Those set of people need to be taught how to baff properly and be able to apply deodorant. Kai! lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by YellowBarStinks: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

lalasticlala... I think he is so vexed for no reason...

Just look at how he pointed out that there are 160 million men in Nigeria.. and Nigeria has on 160 million individuals.. So where are the women, the children, the newborn babies, the old men...

How can a country be filled with only men?

Your moniker says the kind of person you are..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

You remain Paul Samuel the dick sucking doctor
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by YellowBarStinks: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2017
RaptorX:
I never knew Nigerians have body odour until I traveled out of Nigeria and was away for a couple of years. The first thing I noticed coming out of the plane on my return was how many people have body odours, I guess it's the heat and people not using deodorant and it's hard to smell yourself so they are unaware how bad they smell.

Traveling from the USA to Nigeria is a 2 days journey and you don't get to shower, that may be why

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Quinn22(f): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2017
They are angry because they know it's the truth grin They don't like to hear the truth because it hurts their soul grin
pocohantas:
LOL! See how angry they are. If it were on female hygiene, before the ladies even come to comment, they would have flooded the thread with derogatory comments.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Quinn22(f): 11:52am On Jun 06, 2017
Na guilty conscience they worry am, including most guys bashing you on this thread for saying the bitter truth. grin
Ruggedfitness:

I used myself as the first example in the post... If you didn't read, why did you comment..

and if you don't have body odour then you have nothing to worry about?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Quinn22(f): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy
Philpham:
Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2017
tgmservice:
OP you are a useless health blogger with low IQ any naija guy that stinks are the dirty ones or miscreants.

But no matter how dirty guys are it cannot be compared to the rotten stick coming out of most girls(95%) kitty kat who claim they are neat.

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by RaptorX: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

Traveling from the USA to Nigeria is a 2 days journey and you don't get to shower, that may be why
I am talking of airport staffs and people outside the terminal.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Ruggedfitness: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2017
Quinn22:
Na guilty conscience they worry am, including most guys bashing you on this thread for saying the bitter truth. grin

Thank you so much..

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Quinn22(f): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2017
Na Yoruba people dey smell pass. Hmm...*covers nose* lipsrsealed
technicallyrich:
We know the tribe that stinks with heavy body odur.i know call any people nameoo grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by YellowBarStinks: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2017
RaptorX:
I am talking of airport staffs and people outside the terminal.
Bro, the​ ones you met have poor hygiene

Same thing as Americans
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Loop1: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2017
Raiyell:
Body odour is natural. Every human being has a colony of bacteria living in their armpits. When one sweats, the sweat and the bacteria turn into odour makers.

This is the reason why everyone must manage their odours by using deodorants. Whoever said majority of Nigerian men have body odours may have been dealing with with motor park touts and conductors for them to be able to come to that comclusion. In my office of more than forty men, everyone smells good all the time.

I am so not feeling this Mr Health-Blogger, he is so full of himself and talks down on his audience. He obviously has a long way to go.

You don't need to moderate your words on him .simply call him an idid.ot .
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2017
fitness doctor with no qualifications
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by mojovem: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2017
It's called Eau de Man 100ml not available in any Perfume store worldwide grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Quinn22:
I think most Nigerian guys from a poor background have serious body odour that when they pass you, you just want to die, even the body odour will still be stinking at that particular place they just passed for 30 mins angry

Also broke guys that cannot afford soap, deodorant and perfume have killer body odour. Those set of people need to be taught how to baff properly and be able to apply deodorant. Kai! lipsrsealed
Are you a guy?

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by Quinn22(f): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
God forbid sad
hatbricker:
Are you a guy?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by blank(f): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
A lot of Nigerians both men and women don't think deodorants and shaving are important. Some don't even bathe in the morning because they have to leave home early for work. Some wear the shirts or tops more than once. The worst is if they iron their dirty shirts and rewear them. It smells worse than just a dirty shirt.

I don't mean to sound classist but it is predominantly low income earners.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour by toastedbread: 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
that lady must be a market woman to encounter sweaty smelling men.
when you say most, that's like 3.5/4 of the male population and i doubt if she did her research in 5 l.g.a's.

well, when you trek under the sun, queue at the atm, brt, rub body against people in the market, even your $500 perfume fragrance will evaporate.

to know if a guy smells, meet him when he's at a bar drinking, when he's at the cinema/ mall,...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test / Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos / Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.