Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,691 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? (7027 Views)

What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by Suckaholic: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
praise1705:
he fitn't

cos I got it

I concur baby....You got it....

But i fit
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by judgedredd22(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I will poke his eye with a fork... angry

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by vicben27(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
i hav dis great challenge of steerin @ order ladies ass (its already becoming an hobbie) witout really having any bad intensions! i jst derive joy in doin dat! am planin to go 4 deleverance in one of dis cele churches to formate my illusive brain!
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by Crazytrump(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
I sometimes do it intentionally to make my gf jealous
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
I don't wanna lie, I'd go crazy. That's so disrespectful whether there's meaning behind the stare or not. I'd conclude he probably does worse behind my back if he has the audacity to do that to my face. The relationship would probably end right there & then, right after I baptise him with whatever liquid I can reach to 1st grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by lepasharon(f): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
grin grin grin grin grin
Meanwhile
grin

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by RoyalBlak007: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

♤Interesting!

♤Really interesting!
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by PromiseUche(m): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I hear U! miss poker. Don't forget so soon that was hw he saw urs and chased after U.

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by dingbang(m): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
Girls.hold it.. Its only natural for a guy to stare..

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by mzhorlah(f): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
it depends
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
There's nothing wrong with it. For the fact that you are driving lexus does not mean you won't admire G-wagon when you sight it.

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by cpapa: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
sathel:

hello, you look good
face ur front
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by iPopAlomo(m): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
I no go lie... I dey look well well... but it ends there...
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by sylvez(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2017
Peacefullove:

Bro, if she admires another cute guy right there in your presence ... hope you won't be annoyed ?

I won't be annoyed, rather it will give me clue of what she likes or her taste
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by Peacefullove: 11:47am On Jun 07, 2017
sylvez:

I won't be annoyed, rather it will give me clue of what she likes or her taste

Bro sylvez , easier said than done ( in the aspect of not to get annoyed) ... especially for a guy who probably doesn't have what it takes to match that particular taste or like she admires.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by Cleopatra4(f): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
Na slap him go first receive embarassed
Dirty resounding slap grin
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by moorevic(m): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lionessza:
I could never tolerate this nonsense , the guy is an asshole. He is disrespectful to his partner and that's a huge turn off , before breaking up with him I would use this on him .................
be like this post pepper your vein.
You must be a cheating partner.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by Lionessza(f): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
moorevic:

be like this post pepper your vein.
You must be a cheating partner.

How am I a cheating partner
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by moorevic(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lionessza:

How am I a cheating partner
You sound like it
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by lammylam(f): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
marvelck:
If your boyfriend is fond of starring at other girls alot either in your presence or when you are not there, will you consider such a guy a faithful partner? Is that not a sign of unfaithfulness (a womanizer)?

weeeeel it doesn't really mean he is unfaithful he is just admiring the goodness of God in their lives.

he is prolly thanking God that i have what they don't have.

for my mind oo who i dey deceive
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by drunkpunk(m): 12:02am On Jun 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Get ready to take him to the optician
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by Lionessza(f): 6:46am On Jun 08, 2017
moorevic:

You sound like it

Which part of my post makes me sound like it ? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

The LOOK On Kiddwaya Face As NENGI Shows Him What He's Missing «XRated» / My Girlfriend Was Pressing Phone When I Was Making Love To Her / Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.