Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma (1379 Views)

Please I'm Scared. Is My Girlfriend Pregnant? / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by anonymuz(m): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
My girlfriend just confessed to me now that cheated on me around April this year. Though the relationship is about 6 month now, but I love her.should I forgive her and move on with the relationship?
Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by Afonjashapmouth: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
anonymuz:
My girlfriend just confessed to me now that cheated on me around April this year. Though the relationship is about 6 month now, but I love her.should I forgive her and move on with the relationship?

before i can say a word, how old are you too and also what are you currently doing??

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by dingbang(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
Depends on if she is remorse about it.. If she isnt, pls terminate it

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
SSDD!

©YBR
Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by anonymuz(m): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

before i can say a word, how old are you too and also what are you currently doing??
i am 31 and she's 22

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by anonymuz(m): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
dingbang:
Depends on if she is remorse about it.. If she isnt, pls terminate it
i think so cos I noticed that anytime she's with me, she's not always free
Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by Young03(m): 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
anonymuz:
i am 31 and she's 22
31 n 22?
she will still cheat again

just endure
its either u back off or u continue

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by anonymuz(m): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Young03:

31 n 22?

just endure

thank you... Got the message
Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by Kentura(m): 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
nawao... these girls aint loyal o.. I jus tire for relationship matter, guy take heart. if na me, I'll find another girl and hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by Afonjashapmouth: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
anonymuz:
i am 31 and she's 22

Although you did not state if you are currently employed or not. Bottom line people cheats for various reasons and would confess on different grounds, confession does not denote repentance sometimes trust me. You know her better than us however shes just 22 bro, still naive and might want to explore bro. Ask why she did it, If you are sure the mistake will not keep hunting you and also your love for her, then proceed to show her more love. but if you cannot overlook just let her slide by and safe you both regrets. people make mistakes and see it aint worth it sometimes too. My opinion
Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by firstking01(m): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
And you call this trivial issue "Dilemma"undecided
Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by anonymuz(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Although you did not state if you are currently employed or not. Bottom line people cheats for various reasons and would confess on different grounds, confession does not denote repentance sometimes trust me. You know her better than us however shes just 22 bro, still naive and might want to explore bro. Ask why she did it, If you are sure the mistake will not keep hunting you and also your love for her, then proceed to show her more love. but if you cannot overlook just let her slide by and safe you both regrets. people make mistakes and see it aint worth it sometimes too. My opinion
ok I'm a lab scientist
Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by dingbang(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
anonymuz:
i think so cos I noticed that anytime she's with me, she's not always free
get her to open up to you.. Let her tell you what she feels about the relationship

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by akpamuomenka: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
anonymuz:
i am 31 and she's 22

If you marry at 40, at 60 your first child will be 20yrs. If you marry at 25, at 60 your first child will be 35yrs. Think about this and stop waisting your spm.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by firstking01(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kentura:
nawao... these girls aint loyal o.. I jus tire for relationship matter, guy take heart. if na me, I'll find another girl and hope for the best.
Girls ain't loyal and you still wan find another girl??....ok, issoryt.
Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by decency12(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
You should have cheated at one point in your life so forgiveness is just the key.

If you keep it in mind, you will keep dying inside.
Move on jare

Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by Kentura(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
firstking01:
Girls ain't loyal and you still wan find another girl??....ok, issoryt.

lmao, na try ya luck we dy..
Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by firstking01(m): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kentura:

lmao, na try ya luck we dy..
Abi na??, till whenever you are lucky to find the one you can manage i guess??
Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by Kentura(m): 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
firstking01:
Abi na??, till whenever you are lucky to find the one you can manage i guess??

Ya.. na so e dy be.
Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by Alphamale2017(m): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
OP which of the delimma ?? Ronaldo delima. ??

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by optional1(f): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
she cheat she told you, you dont wanna forgive her..

ok you know what go and r@pe her..

Mtchwww
Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by McBrooklyn(m): 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
cry
Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by Ruggedfitness: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
I can see some guys claiming that a 22 year old girl is naive and wants to explore.. Nigerians make it seem like cheating is accepted because it can't be controlled...

The truth is that if a girl cheats on your once, and admits it to you.. Then she will cheat on you again and again and again.. That how women's emotions play

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by lenghtinny(m): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
It depends on whether you condone cheating or not...
If you can forgive and forget, then keep her but if you can't forget; let her go.
Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by Olamid234(m): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
OP, Do what you think is right. If you dont know what you want, your boundaries and what you can accept then you are matured enough to be in a relationship
Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
anonymuz:
i am 31 and she's 22
Bros, I don't know how to say this without sounding rude, but I think a girl of 22 shouldn't be able to manipulate a man of 31. What she's doing right now with you is called manipulation. The fact she confessed to you doesn't mean she wouldn't go back to cheat on you

Get you shii right and make her realise your not some teletubby.
Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by anonymuz(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
lenghtinny:
It depends on whether you condone cheating or not...
If you can forgive and forget, then keep her but if you can't forget; let her go.
i do have a forgiving heart
Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by hkidola00(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Young03:

31 n 22?

just endure

pls give ur basis dat she will cheat again
Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by anonymuz(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Bros, I don't know how to say this without sounding rude, but I think a girl of 22 shouldn't be able to manipulate a man of 31. What she's doing right now with you is called manipulation. The fact she confessed to you doesn't mean she wouldn't go back to cheat on you

Get you shii right and make her realise your not some teletubby.
bros I think any woman can manipulate someone sometimes
Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by hkidola00(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:
I can see some guys claiming that a 22 year old girl is naive and wants to explore.. Nigerians make it seem like cheating is accepted because it can't be controlled...

The truth is that if a girl cheats on your once, and admits it to you.. Then she will cheat on you again and again and again.. That how women's emotions play
the reason y we confess our sin is cos we want forgiveness and we dont wanna go bak....so PLEASE tell me y u think she will cheat cheat and cheat again
Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
anonymuz:
bros I think any woman can manipulate someone sometimes
You're right. Any woman can when you make yourself vulnerable enough
Re: Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma by anonymuz(m): 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
You're right. Any woman can when you make yourself vulnerable enough
sure I think I was vulnerable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was I Wrong? / OMG! See What A 16 Years Old Girl Wished Her Friends On The Friends' Birthday. / Trying To Repair A Relationship When It's Time To Say ''goodbye' With Tears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.