Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments (39716 Views)

See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. / Buhari Approves Payment Of Outstanding Paris Club Refund / N80b Salary Debt: Akeredolu Begs Ondo Workers To Waive Outstanding Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by NeutralJUDGE(m): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2017
I doubt the credibility of this information the moment i checked for Kaduna State

1 Like

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by justakpzz(m): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2017
undecided
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by Kobicove(m): 11:47am On Jun 07, 2017
Are these figures reliable?

1 Like

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 07, 2017
I am impressed with Osun, how did Oni gbese one of Nigeria managed to clear it? That guy has my respect.

1 Like

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by DivneFavour(m): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2017
Pls verify your report, Delta state is not owning secondary school teachers.
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by Funkybabee(f): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2017
fake reports osun owed pensioners two month and pay off their debts it is a lie
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by seguno2: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2017
Owned or OWED?
Owing several months and years of salaries and pensions to teachers is killing our education.
Who will kill those looters who are responsible for the falling standard of education in our country?
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by Ujahp99: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=eyeview post=57272843]

That excuse does not hold water anymore. Look for another one.
Obj received from abdulsalaam just 10% of what Buhari received from GEJ, yet there was no recession.
Also, was GEJ not the president of those states like anambra who never collected bail out fund and yet,not owing anybody?

Let me educate you son, what we have here is a result of mismanagement by the state governors.
2, Lack of fear of sanctions from the federal by the state governors. I loved PDP for one thing, if as a state governor, you start embezzling to the extent thst you can't pay your people's salaries and pensions, from Abuja they will start shopping for your replacement. Ask mbadinuju, Sylva, Ohakim etc. You won't get second tenure. But that is lacking in APC where the governors can collect bail out funds and ship it abroad and no presidency will bother. And APC sadly can't sanction them because they don't want you lose an important figure like a governor. On a normal day, nobody should give Yahaya Bello a return ticket, but APC will despite his failures.
Thirdly, the greed level of the present crop of politicians in APC is unprecedented. A crop that can siphon the whole Paris fund while the huge outstanding workers debt still persist. No conscience among them. [/quote
U are a bloody liar or perhaps u are just talking from Ignorance, what about suswam of Benue State.. He embezzled and won the primary ticket of PDP... So stop talking nonsense u knew nothing about.... PDP IS NIGERIANS NIGHMARE... IF THEY WERE BETTER, NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN A DEVELOPED COUNTRY BY NOW
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by jeroton: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2017
So Aregbesola has been wrongly accused by this result ,
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by seguno2: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2017
Funkybabee:
fake reports osun owed pensioners two month and pay off their debts it is a lie

Brugge:
I am impressed with Osun, how did Oni gbese one of Nigeria managed to clear it? That guy has my respect.

Who is fooling who about Baba Hafusalary?
Stop playing with our intelligence jo.
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by adem30: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2017
Kwara state is owing Local government and Primary school teachers. This report is rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by MARKone(m): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2017
Kogi state embarassed
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by Realdeals(m): 11:53am On Jun 07, 2017
Wike owing pensioners 28 month! Diaris God o
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by Ujahp99: 11:54am On Jun 07, 2017
Don't talk nonsense u know nothing about,... What about suswam of Benue State, he embezzled and looted the public funds and still won primary election of Benue gubernatorial election..... IF PDP WERE BETTER PEOPLE, WE SHOULD BE A DEVELOPED COUNTRY BY NOW.. THEY RULED US BEFORE WE THE YOUTHS KNEW OURSELVES AND WE HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by timmydahpeace(f): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2017
so aregbesola is not owing workers abi.......issorait......the thunder that will fire the person that collate this will soon arrive from asaba....nonsense sad

3 Likes

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by Compliance(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2017
jeroton:
So Aregbesola has been wrongly accused by this result ,
Brugge:

Abeg wake up, aregbesola is not owing less than 11 months salary, dude has been paying half salary for more than 2 years. That report is trash. Why should we be deceiving ourselves na?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by nwakibie3(m): 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
most of the content of the report are fake; at least I know okoroausa of imo state owes pensioners not less than 70 months salary

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/okorocha-owing-us-77-months-imo-pensioners/

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by MNDY(m): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
MARKone:
Kogi state embarassed

Bello has put the people on suicidal frustration mode in the face of a national recession experience. Such savagery!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by browseyd22(m): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Delta state is owing local govt staffs 12months nt 6months
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by kinnlive(m): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
eyeview:

Obj received from abdulsalaam just 10% of what Buhari received from GEJ, yet there was no recession.
Also, was GEJ not the president of those states like anambra who never collected bail out fund and yet,not owing anybody?

Let me educate you son, what we have here is a result of mismanagement by the state governors.
2, Lack of fear of sanctions from the federal by the state governors. I loved PDP for one thing, if as a state governor, you start embezzling to the extent thst you can't pay your people's salaries and pensions, from Abuja they will start shopping for your replacement. Ask mbadinuju, Sylva, Ohakim etc. You won't get second tenure. But that is lacking in APC where the governors can collect bail out funds and ship it abroad and no presidency will bother. And APC sadly can't sanction them because they don't want you lose an important figure like a governor. On a normal day, nobody should give Yahaya Bello a return ticket, but APC will despite his failures.
Thirdly, the greed level of the present crop of politicians in APC is unprecedented. A crop that can siphon the whole Paris fund while the huge outstanding workers debt still persist. No conscience among them.
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by buffalowings: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
Bluetooth2:

Wow kudos to Aregbesola shocked

Smh for Fayose with his basket mouth

Did you see the asterisks in there bro angry sad
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by colbankz(m): 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kathmandu:
I doubt this report
i stand wit u
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by colbankz(m): 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Goodluck Jonathan....

You shall not live long for putting us in this mess
u dz guy again

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by AlphaT1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
eyeview:

Thirdly, the greed level of the present crop of politicians in APC is unprecedented. A crop that can siphon the whole Paris fund while the huge outstanding workers debt still persist. No conscience among them.

What are you saying? Who is PDP and who is APC? more than 80% of former governors (or governors) did two tenures, so according to you they performed creditably well that's why they were returned for 2nd tenure yet we are where we are today. I just pity your sense of reasoning if at this point in time a Nigerian youth is still hailing these 'rogues' (based on party affiliation).
There seems to be no hope for this country!

Besides ask any Bayelsan to compare Sylva and Dickson and you would be amazed and you would stop talking rubbish. Dickson got his 2nd tenure on the basis of sympathy for GEJ who had lost his re-election bid.

1 Like

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by Muzikluva(m): 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Bluetooth2:

Wow kudos to Aregbesola shocked

Smh for Fayose with his basket mouth
dont be fooled...Aregbesola is 'a guru' when it comes to not paying salaries.. this report is a fake compilation.

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by Franchise21(m): 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
God bless Chief Willie Obiano

1 Like

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by Yyeske(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Obiano, wehdon sir. If I say what's on my mind about some neighbouring states to be bought over now, they'll come hunting for my head and giving some complex I just don't understand. Oga Umahi, I hail you too o.
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by colbankz(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
most of the info here na BIG LIE.......i dae skul for kwara...and the peepz day always complain of non payment of salaries.....if na lie come down here....mk u con gba d reasearch......op bfor u post anything mk sure say e correct.....or else

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
How come northern state that we can insult don't owe..

This is crazy ooo
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by watchindelta(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
fuc k Country
BULLSHIT
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by AmericanQuarter: 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Ogun state despite its huge workforce is not owing, unlike some states that can't even pay minimum wage.

Ogun state no be their mate

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/anambra-nlc-demands-full-implementation-of-minimum-wage/

Anambra is already targeting 50k minimum wage. Be guided.

Mr Jerry Nnubia, the Chairman of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) in Anambra , says that the current minimum wage being earned by workers should be increased to N50,000 monthly from its present N18,000.

Nnubia told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Tuesday in Awka, capital of Anambra, that the increment became imperative following the “harsh” economic realities in the country.

Nnubia said that the minimum wage was long overdue for an upward review.

“At the time we negotiated for a minimum wage of N18, 000, a dollar was exchanging for N140, but a dollar exchanges for between N220 and N240 now.

“The cost of living; accommodation, transportation and food items has also gone high, making it difficult for salary earners to take care of their basic needs,” he said.

NAN also reports that the Association of Senior Civil Servants last month also demanded a minimum wage of N46, 000 for workers.

Its Secretary-General, Mr. Bashir Lawal, in Lagos State, said that the existing N18, 000 minimum wage could not meet the socio-economic demands of workers.

According to Nnubia, the Federal Government’s fight against corruption will further help to improve the economy.

He urged the Federal Government to review its housing policy for workers, noting that civil servants had not benefitted from the existing housing scheme despite their monthly contributions to the scheme.

“The current contributions of workers to the national housing scheme should be made to work,” he said.

He commended Gov. Willie Obiano of Anambra for his positive dispositions towards workers’ welfare, but noted that more still needed to be done in the state.

“Anambra workers are full of expectations that Obiano will put smiles on their faces by fulfilling his promises of increasing salaries,” the unionist said.

http://www.naijaurban.com/nlc-chairman-wants-minimum-wage-increased-to-n50000/

http://freedomonline.com.ng/nlc-chairman-wants-minimum-wage-increased-to-n50000-monthly/

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: Cost Of Living, Petrol Rates In Oil Producing Countries / Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. / FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.