Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments (39718 Views)

See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. / Buhari Approves Payment Of Outstanding Paris Club Refund / N80b Salary Debt: Akeredolu Begs Ondo Workers To Waive Outstanding Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by taiyey: 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
dont know where they got the list from.i dont know about other states but I can say the Kwara state record is a lie. Kwara state is owing primary school teachers 7months and local govt 9months. cant say for pensioneer but they cant be owing them leas than 12months.
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by ddjay: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
revenueless state like plateau is not owing salaries. this is record
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by chngebeginwthme: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
olabamiyo:

Who are these people Sef?believing things they read in news. Do u live In Osun?

No but i have people there, I have people in Ede, Iwo, Esa Oke, Ipetu Modu, Osogbo etc..
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by brojoshua: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nigerians have weakened themselves and their country by corruption or being corrupt, and almost all of us Nigerians are corrupt and involved in this
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by BigIyanga: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Ogun state despite its huge workforce is not owing, unlike some states that can't even pay minimum wage.

Ogun state no be their mate

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/anambra-nlc-demands-full-implementation-of-minimum-wage/
Wait, didnt Ogun state get bailed out a couple of times??

1 Like

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by kapai(m): 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
please before you conclude consider and enquire about the fate of Anambra State water cooperation with Gov willy Obiano at the recently sitting at High Cort Enugu.

oshe11:
Anambra, Akwa Ibom, Borno, Croas River, Ebonyi, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Lagos, Ogun, Plateu, Sokoto and Yobe no be human beings be dia governor?

Chai......

I shame for DELTA
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by sshalom(m): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Goodluck Jonathan....

You shall not live long for putting us in this mess

Your comments are rather acerbic and improper. You should be able to pass across your message in better manners.
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by chukadiho1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kogi state own is legendary, some people are just heartless
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by Chukazu: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
IKPEAZU IS A total disgrace... Even when he new that T. A ORJI left workers salary he still refused to prosecute that Dwarf because of "man know man"
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by Myself2(m): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
OP

It's OWED not OWNED

Which bush primary school did you attend ??
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by daimond444: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
For more winning
Facebook ID Ferdinand Tios

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by OfficialUncle: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kathmandu:
I doubt this report
this is a doctored report. I know a civil servant in osun state, and she's been on 40% salary since 2015, no Aregbe will say he's owing no salary.....
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by OfficialUncle: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

No but i have people there, I have people in Ede, Iwo, Esa Oke, Ipetu Modu, Osogbo etc..
don't mind them, its obvious they are pregnant with their political party interest

1 Like

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by feeloscar(m): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
doublewisdom:
Ibori is the best governor Delta State has ever had. He never owed salaries and my dad as a pensioner always received his pension by the 25th of every month.
Uduaghan and Okowa will surely answer to us one day.
Same applies to Suswam and Ortom,Akume never owed my dad even a months pension. Suswan left with 6 months arrears that has been forfeited plus Ortom's 6 months arrears=1 full year.

1 Like

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by OfficialUncle: 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
coolcatty:
Anambra and Ebonyi are the most viable state in the SE now....lovely.

Kudos to Aregbesola for offsetting 90% of his former debts....I'm very impressed with how he has managed to make his workers happy.

Imagine delta and bayelsa states....shame...bayelsa that is not as big as alimosho lga interms of population dey owe sef??
offsetting 90% of former debt? workers happy? osun state workers have been on 50% max salary for a while now
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
eyeview:
Most of the failed states are APC states. Very sad.
It is because APC has majority of the states.
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kathmandu:
Why should Bayelsa owe Salary when Ebonyi and Yobe are not owing undecided

There is problem
ASK GOODLUCK EBOLA JONATHAN.
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
AlphaT1:

What are you saying? Who is PDP and who is APC? more than 80% of former governors (or governors) did two tenures, so according to you they performed creditably well that's why they were returned for 2nd tenure yet we are here we are today. I just pity your sense of reasoning if at this point in time a Nigerian youth is still hailing these 'rogues' (based on party affiliation).
There seems to be no hope for this country!

Besides ask any Bayelsan to compare Sylva and Dickson and you would be amazed and you would stop talking rubbish. Dickson got his 2nd tenure on the basis of sympathy for GEJ who had lost his re-election bid.
Thank you my brother please educate him.

1 Like

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Goodluck Jonathan....

Blame the real villain, stop being irrational
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by nedurenegade(m): 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Goodluck Jonathan....

Bro good luck left in 2015 more than 24 months have passed so what exactly are u saying?
Is it Gejs fault that our ghost President and his coordinator are incompetent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by Nimi22(f): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
taiyey:
dont know where they got the list from.i dont know about other states but I can say the Kwara state record is a lie. Kwara state is owing primary school teachers 7months and local govt 9months. cant say for pensioneer but they cant be owing them leas than 12months.

When i saw the list i just dey shout. The only ppl that are not being own are secondary sch teachers, all others are not less than 3 months. Awon oniro buruku
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
At times I wonder why our leaders are heartless and inhuman. How can you owe someone that earns as low as #18000 for months without payment when they (the leaders) continues to grow fat everyday.
Since I was born, I've not heard or seen a situation or scenerio where our leaders are been owed salaries not even their allowances but they derive pleasure in owing the poor masses their salaries and even owing it for months.

Now tell me, what's the difference between them and the DEVIL himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by xtainchukwu(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Goodluck Jonathan....

When u smoke oshodi weed u come and comment nonsense are u guys not tired of calling GEJ. Abi he still the president . nonsense
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by bakrysam01: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
aregbesola owns 1 year,24 months half salary na joke

1 Like

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by jamesbridget13(f): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
I am a primary school teacher n gov. Wike of rivers is owing me 2 good months arrears. Feb 2016 and March 2016. Am not alone on this, a lot of persons are affected
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by banki(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
eyeview:
Most of the failed states are APC states. Very sad.

like ekiti and bayelsa and abia?
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by cococandy(f): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
This is inaccurate. Imo state is owing waaay more than that

1 Like

Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by harbeebabz0(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nawa for Fayose with the huge tuition fee collecting from primary and secondary schools student in ekiti, just always making mouth, enu ose oooo.
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by lexy2014: 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Goodluck Jonathan....

am sure u understand that we run a federal system of govt. state govs aren't accountable 2 d office of d president but 2 their citizens. Govs are laws unto themselves in Nigeria. By now u should no that
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by lexy2014: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
cococandy:
This is inaccurate. Imo state is owing waaay more than that
madam u wicked oh cheesy grin grin u just de fall Rocha's hand
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by lexy2014: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
chukadiho1:
Kogi state own is legendary, some people are just heartless
even borno with all its bokoharam issues isn't owing
Re: Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments by ajbabs(m): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Abi ooo and some people will come here and wailing about Aregbosola, God bless baba Kabiru jare...
May be some of you brainless goatlike fans of Aregbesola are blinded, I don't know. Go back to the statistics, and check the meaning of *** in front of Osun state.
According to the information provided by the OP, Osun is owing like 12 months

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities / Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) / Buhari Decorates New Police IG With New Rank (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.