Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign (46831 Views)

Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex / US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian / A Friend Was Asked To Resign Because He Has A Company Of His Own. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by curvilicious: 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
If you cash the cheque be ready for the consequence
1. If u have a family be ready to loose ur child, if you don't be ready when you have a family for child bearing issue or recurrent miscarriages. Plz don't put ur wife nd family in a tight corner because of unnecessary/avoidable money

2 Likes

Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by lyricalz: 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
Another nollywood story
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by charles009(m): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dehley:

You haven't seen anything yet, your woes has just begun. I remember you very well. You got this very job through one of Debbie's post and you outrightly came here to share your testimony and everyone wished you well. Few months later, you came here and rubbished this same Debbie whose post earned you a living when she asked every nairalander to join her in celebrating her fifth wedding anniversary.
Fighting for Debbie lol. Let me guess an unemployed bufoon spilling nonsense..
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by charles009(m): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
To all you all screaming fake, what you just read is 100% real, I am just resisting the urge to put up classified documents in here for personal and safety reasons too.
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Shiitposter: 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
basilake9:
I don't understand why people will believe this bullshit. Oh well

Just clicking on his profile and viewing all his previous topics is enough to know that charles009 is a fraud. Lol
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by NoToPile: 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
If you know what is good for you and your family you will tear that cheque and burn it.

Also find your way to any MFM branch and do deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by dinggle: 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dont spend that cheque o, sow seed with the cheque not in church, in a real human like me, as I spend the cheque your pocket will be swollen with cash.
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by ade712: 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
@op Dont be greedy!!!

Give that money away to orphanages or something symbolic...

and move on with your life...

A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by CioAngels(f): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Thank God you did not handover your son to him in place of Gold. I suggest you pray on your own after which you pay the cheque into your account first and make withdrawal later. To me, going to see pastor will compound the issue for you with lies to make sure if not all 50% will go to him. Be wise over this issue.
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by DICKtator: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Mixty:
This story is pure fabrication. Anyone who knows how corporate organizational structures and processes work will not believe this story for a minute.

A top management staff in an FCMG will suddenly approve a 2010 SUV and change in to 2015 SUV Are there not processes and procedures guiding remuneration and allowances No financial controls in place? No HR or audit to approve such?

Same man will suddenly ask you to tender your registration when it is not a one-man business? Your boss can not suddenly terminate your employment in any corporate organization, even if you err. It has to go through laid down disciplinary or terminal processes.

The story is complete fabrication.

Cos your Internet is faster than mine, you typed this before me?
OK. Continue

Well said though.

My thoughts exactly! !!!

Relieve you on what grounds?
After securing a "mouth-watering" deal for the company

Did he (op) default in the terms of his letter of employment?

And he even gave you a personal cheque, for what?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Xisnin(m): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Are you not the guy that insulted a Chinese man for offering you a job ?
This story doesn't sound genuine.
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by charles009(m): 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
DICKtator:

Cos your Internet is faster than mine, you typed this before me?
OK. Continue

Well said though.

My thoughts exactly! !!!

Relieve you on what grounds?
After securing a "mouth-watering" deal for the company

Did he (op) default in the terms of his letter of employment?

And he even gave you a personal cheque, for what?
grin grin grin grin

Take it or leave it..it's 100% real OK..
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by stagger: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Was it not here on Nairaland that someone said he forgot something in his office, went back for it and met his boss and some spiritualists mumbling incantations and he heard his name called?
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by UmecheMoses(m): 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
charles009:
Everything you are about to read is 100% real, I will try to make is snappy. It's exactly 4:10am and I still get sleep. Please see below.

I Recently got a top management role in a Nigerian fmcg company. The GMD always show this affection towards me barely few months into the new job and some employees keep asking how i won over an unusually difficult man. I was given a 2010 SUV upon resumption, one week later, he replaced the car with a 2015 SUV. Amazing ain't it?

Now hear this, Between 3am/4am, I slide into this unusual trance, as if someone is slowly whispering to me sleep, sleep, sleep son, I am always conscious of my background while this happens, then My boss appears, opens up a room filled with gold and riches, he says to me, all this will be yours, if only you heed to my request. What is his request, he wants my 11 month old son in exchange.

I shrugged this off initially as a one off, bad day or something, but guess what it has repeated in different scenarios more than 9times in my 3 months on the job.

Last week, I returned from Lagos, very happy, having brokered the biggest deal in the history of the brand, but this happened.
He brought me into a session, called my name and said, for personal reasons, I will relieve you. I was shell shocked, why I asked? Once again he said, it's unfortunate, but i want us to remain friends. He handed over a cheque to me, with my full year consolidated salary and entitlements. I thanked him and left. I Handed in my resignation letter, he accepted it, wished me well and even gave me an excellent recomendation letter, My last salary has since been paid in full.The cheque was personal between us.

I have accepted my situation with two hands and moved on. I refuse to let my head drop.

Till now, I still stare at the cheque every morning, I feel I should just forget about the money and move on. What do you guys think?

Hmm. Thank God for mighty deliverance.
By the way please send me 5k if you can.
I need it to buy food for my family.
GTB Eldad-kemuel Moses.
God bless you.
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by aikyg(m): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
I just checked your profile and your past activities do not rhyme with your profile. Two months ago you were looking for 120,000 naira job and your story claims that at that time you were driving a 2015 SUV. I think the mods need to look at your profile.

Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by adegeye38(m): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
charles009:
Everything you are about to read is 100% real, I will try to make is snappy. It's exactly 4:10am and I still get sleep. Please see below.

I Recently got a top management role in a Nigerian fmcg company. The GMD always show this affection towards me barely few months into the new job and some employees keep asking how i won over an unusually difficult man. I was given a 2010 SUV upon resumption, one week later, he replaced the car with a 2015 SUV. Amazing ain't it?

Now hear this, Between 3am/4am, I slide into this unusual trance, as if someone is slowly whispering to me sleep, sleep, sleep son, I am always conscious of my background while this happens, then My boss appears, opens up a room filled with gold and riches, he says to me, all this will be yours, if only you heed to my request. What is his request, he wants my 11 month old son in exchange.

I shrugged this off initially as a one off, bad day or something, but guess what it has repeated in different scenarios more than 9times in my 3 months on the job.

Last week, I returned from Lagos, very happy, having brokered the biggest deal in the history of the brand, but this happened.
He brought me into a session, called my name and said, for personal reasons, I will relieve you. I was shell shocked, why I asked? Once again he said, it's unfortunate, but i want us to remain friends. He handed over a cheque to me, with my full year consolidated salary and entitlements. I thanked him and left. I Handed in my resignation letter, he accepted it, wished me well and even gave me an excellent recomendation letter, My last salary has since been paid in full.The cheque was personal between us.

I have accepted my situation with two hands and moved on. I refuse to let my head drop.

Till now, I still stare at the cheque every morning, I feel I should just forget about the money and move on. What do you guys think?

dont cash the money, u wont even knw hw d money will dissapear, nd u will be roped into bondage, dat money wont solve ur problem God will.

return the cheque
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by shadmatt(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
charles009:

Decide what you want, and decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work.
***H.L. Hunt.

Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by charles009(m): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
Folks, a lot of things happen. I know a man who does not believe in your skills and qualification, I come from the spirit segment and the diabolical nature of market penetration is very fierce. Believe me when i say this, most brand that made it in naija is pure juju.
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by andyanders: 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
great2015:
Please fast and pray before spending the money. Do not feel reluctant, it is not yet over, he will try to monitor you spiritually, always be vigilant.

Op, needs more spiritual explanation over this as the dreams he had and what transpired to his sudden sack, is not right.

Op, you should not cash the check for now until you get a real true man of God to pray for you and I believe that the real revelation must come.

That money is not real. Someone had similar issue though not job but the money wasn't ral and ONLY God saved him and he is still trying to overcome what he passed through.
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by charles009(m): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
aikyg:
I just checked your profile and your past activities do not rhyme with your profile. Two months ago you were looking for 120,000 naira job and your story claims that at that time you were driving a 2015 SUV. I think the mods need to look at your profile.

Who's looking for a 120k job
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by sammhi(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
Another fiction from the man of fiction , Charles 009...carry go ...
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by do4luv14(m): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
mayoor15:
Take this advice, not sure the battle is over yet

I tell you when the OP said like a trance that's it,
y wud he need her son to give her riches, that's diabolic

so OPshould pray, fast and pray , then see her pastor, as soon as possible, cos as you said its not over yet
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by aamstih: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
I love the sound of your Monicker.

Idydarling:
Lemme book here
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Carter007: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Your salary has already been paid in full. There wasn't any reason to issue you another cheque except without a prior motive which is to wreck you from your finances.

Pls go to church for deliverance except you are a very strong prayer warrior and you can fight the battle alone.

Since he didn't get you to fall in the dream, his next target is to wreck you to a pulp. He has already exposed himself to you in the dream si be has more to lose.

I don't buy the idea of cashing it from a new account and sharing it as charity. You are even helping him to steal innocent people's destiny.

Take the cheque to God and do what He says. Until you hear from God concerning this issue, don't spend that money or cash it either.

#My two cents

2 Likes

Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by streamsofjoy(f): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nigerians and money, they are more concerned about the money and have forgotten to advice the poor OP who needs spiritual help.
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Chiderad(m): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
peenk:
I'll suggest you take it. Just pray on the cheque and cover it with the blood of Jesus before going to cash it. You're favoured of God. Cos what they do is that when you refuse their requests, they sack you, wreck your life and make sure nothing good comes out of you. The worst would have happened to you. But God's mercy and grace spoke for you and your case was different.

Before spending the money, pay a tithe to your church.

It is evident you attend a Bible believing church and also shows you're in the good books of the Lord.

He just gave to you seed with which to start off your own business. Use it wisely and see what God will do for you.
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by johnp2(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
This is serious! I will tell you luck found you and GOD have show you his favour!! Acknowladge it and move on!!!
Just becareful and sensitive and be deligent/decent in your next adventure!
Goodluck!!!
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by johnp2(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
GOD bless you
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
I beg if na 3k pls send me ooo bross first bank uyigue abimbola 3096258216 i beg help ur brother nothing dey with me oooo
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by vickylincon(m): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
BanevsJoker:

He is afraid to cash the cheque, so Nairalanders in their kindness offered to take the burden off him. I say kudos to the kindhearted Nairalanders for attempting to be their Brother's Keeper. We still have good people in this country.
this is the kind of thread I love. no tribal stuff or religion

1 Like

Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by goldtooth: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Suprnov3r:
Bros....

1. Pray and fast

2. Buy treasury bills to with the money so it goes to Federal Government

3. Take your 17% interest and chop

4. After the tenor of the TBILLS has expired collect your money and chop

Any jazz he does will be on the head of FG (BUHARI)

You are obviously not a fan of the president. So you want the jazz to be on PMB plus his present condition? You bad oo cheesy grin grin
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Idydarling(f): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
aamstih:
I love the sound of your Monicker.

thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) / Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering / Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.