Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign (46830 Views)

Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex / US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian / A Friend Was Asked To Resign Because He Has A Company Of His Own. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Investfirst: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2017
charles009:
Everything you are about to read is 100% real, I will try to make is snappy. It's exactly 4:10am and I still get sleep. Please see below.

I Recently got a top management role in a Nigerian fmcg company. The GMD always show this affection towards me barely few months into the new job and some employees keep asking how i won over an unusually difficult man. I was given a 2010 SUV upon resumption, one week later, he replaced the car with a 2015 SUV. Amazing ain't it?

Now hear this, Between 3am/4am, I slide into this unusual trance, as if someone is slowly whispering to me sleep, sleep, sleep son, I am always conscious of my background while this happens, then My boss appears, opens up a room filled with gold and riches, he says to me, all this will be yours, if only you heed to my request. What is his request, he wants my 11 month old son in exchange.

I shrugged this off initially as a one off, bad day or something, but guess what it has repeated in different scenarios more than 9times in my 3 months on the job.

Last week, I returned from Lagos, very happy, having brokered the biggest deal in the history of the brand, but this happened.
He brought me into a session, called my name and said, for personal reasons, I will relieve you. I was shell shocked, why I asked? Once again he said, it's unfortunate, but i want us to remain friends. He handed over a cheque to me, with my full year consolidated salary and entitlements. I thanked him and left. I Handed in my resignation letter, he accepted it, wished me well and even gave me an excellent recomendation letter, My last salary has since been paid in full.The cheque was personal between us.

I have accepted my situation with two hands and moved on. I refuse to let my head drop.

Till now, I still stare at the cheque every morning, I feel I should just forget about the money and move on. What do you guys think?

Is your boss the father of your son? Something tells me that the man is due to give sacrifice in their ocultic kingdom hence the desperation! I only pray for the person that will fall victims!
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by justmenoni: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2017
Morufu elepo

quote author=Kakamorufu post=57276003]If you don't need the cash, I beg you. Send small to me. Make i start my palm oil business. Tnx[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by cybriz82(m): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
borednhorny:
Your story is somehow. Almost like nollywood. Is there a spiritual undertone? Do you have a son? Is he healthy?

Opposite of son he mean anus n d**k boss is a fucking gay.
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Kakamorufu(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
justmenoni:
Morufu elepo

quote author=Kakamorufu post=57276003]If you don't need the cash, I beg you. Send small to me. Make i start my palm oil business. Tnx
lol. Emi niyen oooo.
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Frankicent(m): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
borednhorny:
Your story is somehow. Almost like nollywood. Is there a spiritual undertone? Do you have a son? Is he healthy?

Smh can't you read?
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by omomummy13: 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
charles009:
Everything you are about to read is 100% real, I will try to make is snappy. It's exactly 4:10am and I still get sleep. Please see below.

I Recently got a top management role in a Nigerian fmcg company. The GMD always show this affection towards me barely few months into the new job and some employees keep asking how i won over an unusually difficult man. I was given a 2010 SUV upon resumption, one week later, he replaced the car with a 2015 SUV. Amazing ain't it?

Now hear this, Between 3am/4am, I slide into this unusual trance, as if someone is slowly whispering to me sleep, sleep, sleep son, I am always conscious of my background while this happens, then My boss appears, opens up a room filled with gold and riches, he says to me, all this will be yours, if only you heed to my request. What is his request, he wants my 11 month old son in exchange.

I shrugged this off initially as a one off, bad day or something, but guess what it has repeated in different scenarios more than 9times in my 3 months on the job.

Last week, I returned from Lagos, very happy, having brokered the biggest deal in the history of the brand, but this happened.
He brought me into a session, called my name and said, for personal reasons, I will relieve you. I was shell shocked, why I asked? Once again he said, it's unfortunate, but i want us to remain friends. He handed over a cheque to me, with my full year consolidated salary and entitlements. I thanked him and left. I Handed in my resignation letter, he accepted it, wished me well and even gave me an excellent recomendation letter, My last salary has since been paid in full.The cheque was personal between us.

I have accepted my situation with two hands and moved on. I refuse to let my head drop.

Till now, I still stare at the cheque every morning, I feel I should just forget about the money and move on. What do you guys think?

Ori e ope
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Dehley(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
charles009:

Fighting for Debbie lol. Let me guess an unemployed bufoon spilling nonsense..

U are a big f.ool, send your CV so I fix you before you start roaming the street like a madd doggg
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Dehley(m): 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
Xisnin:
Are you not the guy that insulted a Chinese man for offering you a job ?
This story doesn't sound genuine.

The guy is an arrogant idiott, that's why this befell him.

1 Like

Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by charles009(m): 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dehley:

U are a big f.ool, send your CV so I fix you before you start roaming the street like a madd doggg

Lol, e pain am. You still dey do that yeye bakery slavery job, am not the cause of your predicament biko
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by charles009(m): 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dehley:

The guy is an arrogant idiott, that's why this befell him.

Arrogant yet he made over 4m in three moths, you don see 0.005% of that money once. Hungry swine grin
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Dehley(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
charles009:

Lol, e pain am. You still dey do that yeye bakery slavery job, am not the cause of your predicament biko

my boy, I work for the biggest fmcg in the country,i will feed your entire lineage. ur woes has just begun, you proud arrogant foo.l, your pride cost you your job.
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Dehley(m): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
charles009:

Arrogant yet he made over 4m in three moths, you don see 0.005% of that money once. Hungry swine grin

so you earn over 4m in 3 months at that your mushroom fmcg and you were asked to resign without due process, abeg tell me another lie, idiott
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Dehley(m): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
charles009:

so you earn over 4m in 3 months at that your mushroom fmcg and you were asked to resign without due process, abeg tell me another lie, idioticc fellow
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Emeritusseun(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
please enough of this from u guys....we shud maintain decency!..please i beg u...just stop all dz!
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by charles009(m): 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dehley:

my boy, I work for the biggest fmcg in the country,i will feed your entire lineage. ur woes has just begun, you proud arrogant foo.l, your pride cost you your job.

Lol see hungry man, work for biggest fcmg, poops on my pants. Your profile Na so so things you dey sell, you be thief. Mumu wey never chop Belle full dey talk to me. Abi football betting don pay..lol..

Sick poverty stricken bastard. Companies don dey call me ooo.keep fooling around Debbie goat
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by TipsterK(m): 7:32am On Jun 09, 2017
oyienootieno:

Greed like you displayed in your comment is why people doe mysteriously. She said the boss wants her son in exchange, beyter stay clear before you fall victim.
so u still believe in all those stuffs ...lmao i fear no one God is in control
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Bishops10(m): 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
charles009:

Won't like to sound inhuman but sir, please if you don't really wana make use of the cash now, you can loan me
Let me start up my biz.. I will pay with interest
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by gannod(m): 6:06am On Jun 10, 2017
Suprnov3r:
Bros....

1. Pray and fast

2. Buy treasury bills to with the money so it goes to Federal Government

3. Take your 17% interest and chop

4. After the tenor of the TBILLS has expired collect your money and chop

Any jazz he does will be on the head of FG (BUHARI)

grin grin grin
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by JhyMedex: 1:27am On Jun 11, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
Once that money enter your account e don be for you oh! Spiritual hook needed to access your life.

Open a new bank account if you want to cash that cheque. Withdraw everything at once, and dash the money out to people in need/charitable causes. Don't spend N1 on any material need. I'm a chief, take my advice.
grin... Op...hope u didnt listen to dis guy ...
what a joke!! Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) / Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here / Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.