Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign (46829 Views)

Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex / US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian / A Friend Was Asked To Resign Because He Has A Company Of His Own. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by 100Cents: 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
charles009:
Everything you are about to read is 100% real, I will try to make is snappy. It's exactly 4:10am and I still get sleep. Please see below.

I Recently got a top management role in a Nigerian fmcg company. The GMD always show this affection towards me barely few months into the new job and some employees keep asking how i won over an unusually difficult man. I was given a 2010 SUV upon resumption, one week later, he replaced the car with a 2015 SUV. Amazing ain't it?

Now hear this, Between 3am/4am, I slide into this unusual trance, as if someone is slowly whispering to me sleep, sleep, sleep son, I am always conscious of my background while this happens, then My boss appears, opens up a room filled with gold and riches, he says to me, all this will be yours, if only you heed to my request. What is his request, he wants my 11 month old son in exchange.

I shrugged this off initially as a one off, bad day or something, but guess what it has repeated in different scenarios more than 9times in my 3 months on the job.

Last week, I returned from Lagos, very happy, having brokered the biggest deal in the history of the brand, but this happened.
He brought me into a session, called my name and said, for personal reasons, I will relieve you. I was shell shocked, why I asked? Once again he said, it's unfortunate, but i want us to remain friends. He handed over a cheque to me, with my full year consolidated salary and entitlements. I thanked him and left. I Handed in my resignation letter, he accepted it, wished me well and even gave me an excellent recomendation letter, My last salary has since been paid in full.The cheque was personal between us.

I have accepted my situation with two hands and moved on. I refuse to let my head drop.

Till now, I still stare at the cheque every morning, I feel I should just forget about the money and move on. What do you guys think?

And you haven't withdrawn the cash already.

What are you forming ?

Smh.

You should be asking for solid investment ideas for the money, on this thread not this nonsense you wrote.

See, an employer can sack any employee anyday. Can't you work for yourself ?
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Collins0609(m): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
One of d rules in 48 LAWS OF POWER said never outshine d master.u success made him feel threatened hence u have to go.buy d book read it and wish up.it can make u avoid similar mistake
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by seguno2: 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Csami:
So you're telling me that your boss does not have a boss! Is he the president of Nigeria?

Are you saying that the president of Nigeria does not have a boss?
Was he not employed by the votes of the citizens who can also sack him?
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by charles009(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
Collins0609:
One of d rules in 48 LAWS OF POWER said never outshine d master.u success made him feel threatened hence u have to go.buy d book read it and wish up.it can make u avoid similar mistake

Has nothing to do with outshining your master here, r
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by KamalMarx: 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
Well if your story is true, I would advice you not to play dice with your son because of money. No one knows for sure if your son is gonna die if you cash the money neither does anyone knows if he gonna live. So DON'T play that kinda risky game with your innocent son(life and blood). Moreover you have prospect with your work experience so move on and make good, nice and big money. lastly
Draw closer to the Lord your God. Take Care bro.
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Csami(m): 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
luminouz:

Na this kind yeye advice dey vex me! Were u drunk when u read d post or what? What yeye questions do any sane being need to ask again on top blood ritual matter?? Don't u guys read what u post ni?

First, you're not smart.

Secondly, I don't believe anybody want to use anybody for any silly ritual. There's this thing called mood swing. One minute you are loved by someone, the next minute you become public enemy number 1 of that same person.

And how do you people come to the conclusion of ritual? Because the op entered a trance or because you see everyone as diabolical.

seguno2:

Are you saying that the president of Nigeria does not have a boss?
Was he not employed by the votes of the citizens who can also sack him?

Nigerian president answers to no one but himself once his tenure start.
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by BSF: 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
If the story is true, then your dream is simple.

The cheque is the the store-house of good things in EXCHANGE for your son/son's destiny/son's brain e.t.c
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by seguno2: 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
Csami:

Because we prefer to pray for God's intervention rather than remain engaged with the president to ensure he delivers on his campaign promises.
In the US, where the oyinbos also have just one head, Donald Trump is about to get impeached.
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Origin(f): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
Technically if you pay that money into an account , is it not the account or the bank that will be affected.

OP, please ask your ex boss directly why he did that. You will be surprised to know that a third party is involved. Putting suspicious thoughts in the minds of the two of you. Such that fear and distrust will not let you work together.

Let me join my people and assist you in spending that money in case you are still worried. grin
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Csami(m): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2017
seguno2:

Because we prefer to pray for God's intervention rather than remain engaged with the president to ensure he delivers on his campaign promises.
In the US, where the oyinbos also have just one head, Donald Trump is about to get impeached.

Don't compare us to them white people. Their great grand fathers planned their future for them and what you see today in those developed countries is the result. We, our great-grand-fathers bested king Solomon in the act of polygamy. They thought not about the future of their unborn grand-kids but about irrelevant things.

See the average Nigerian (about 70%) isn't thinking about the president or who he answers to, his/her thought is about surviving the day, month or year.
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by seguno2: 2:17am On Jun 08, 2017
Csami:
Don't compare us to them white people. Their great grand fathers planned their future for them and what you see today in those developed countries is the result. We, our great-grand-fathers bested king Solomon in the act of polygamy. They thought not about the future of their unborn grand-kids but about irrelevant things.

See the average Nigerian (about 70%) isn't thinking about the president or who he answers to, his/her thought is about surviving the day, month or year.

When shall we learn to be responsible people?
If your great grandfathers did nothing, why are you not doing something for your own grandchildren?
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by abbk000: 3:24am On Jun 08, 2017
Please go to MfM for serious deliverance Oooo... Accepting the money is and indication that he has paid for something precious to you.

Look at the value of that cheque no one will dash you that kind of money 1 whole years salary without taking from you especially since you know he is occultic.

PLEASE pay at least 20% as thithe to God first before you spend the money make sure you take is to a real man of God who can receive it and pray for you.

I have been a victim of collecting evil money so I am talking from experience!!!!

God will help you.

1 Like

Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by abbk000: 3:25am On Jun 08, 2017
curvilicious:
If you cash the cheque be ready for the consequence
1. If u have a family be ready to loose ur child, if you don't be ready when you have a family for child bearing issue or recurrent miscarriages. Plz don't put ur wife nd family in a tight corner because of unnecessary/avoidable money

This is what I was trying to say!!! This is so true.

1 Like

Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by 0b100100111: 3:31am On Jun 08, 2017
Send the money to me so I can bless it for you.

Dont touch any part of it!

Will send my account details on request.

I need to pray for the money
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by luminouz(m): 4:14am On Jun 08, 2017
Csami:

First, you're not smart.

Secondly, I don't believe anybody want to use anybody for any silly ritual. There's this thing called mood swing. One minute you are loved by someone, the next minute you become public enemy number 1 of that same person.

And how do you people come to the conclusion of ritual? Because the op entered a trance or because you see everyone as diabolical.

Now I see ur REALLY not smart!!!!
Mood swings are prevalent in women not men! N what kinda extreme mood swing would make a MAN suddenly sack his most loved worker Guy! Stop smoking DAT shiit again joor!!!
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by DWJOBScom(m): 4:33am On Jun 08, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
Once that money enter your account e don be for you oh! Spiritual hook needed to access your life.

Open a new bank account if you want to cash that cheque. Withdraw everything at once, and dash the money out to people in need/charitable causes. Don't spend N1 on any material need. I'm a chief, take my advice.

they have come o
the fear mongers aka expert fear spillers

sorry guy incase the earth is the Lord's and it's fullness(including the cheque) so don't spiritual hook anything biko
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by ahnie: 4:58am On Jun 08, 2017
At op....my husband also work with FMCG Enugu branch...he resigned April this year because of his indian boss cruelty.

He z to collect his entitlement this August.But he was begged and recalled back last week and re-deployed back to Benin city he's his own boss now with someone working under him.

Kindly pray over the money!may God be guide you tru this moments in your life!
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 08, 2017
charles009:
Everything you are about to read is 100% real, I will try to make is snappy. It's exactly 4:10am and I still get sleep. Please see below.

I Recently got a top management role in a Nigerian fmcg company. The GMD always show this affection towards me barely few months into the new job and some employees keep asking how i won over an unusually difficult man. I was given a 2010 SUV upon resumption, one week later, he replaced the car with a 2015 SUV. Amazing ain't it?

Now hear this, Between 3am/4am, I slide into this unusual trance, as if someone is slowly whispering to me sleep, sleep, sleep son, I am always conscious of my background while this happens, then My boss appears, opens up a room filled with gold and riches, he says to me, all this will be yours, if only you heed to my request. What is his request, he wants my 11 month old son in exchange.

I shrugged this off initially as a one off, bad day or something, but guess what it has repeated in different scenarios more than 9times in my 3 months on the job.

Last week, I returned from Lagos, very happy, having brokered the biggest deal in the history of the brand, but this happened.
He brought me into a session, called my name and said, for personal reasons, I will relieve you. I was shell shocked, why I asked? Once again he said, it's unfortunate, but i want us to remain friends. He handed over a cheque to me, with my full year consolidated salary and entitlements. I thanked him and left. I Handed in my resignation letter, he accepted it, wished me well and even gave me an excellent recomendation letter, My last salary has since been paid in full.The cheque was personal between us.

I have accepted my situation with two hands and moved on. I refuse to let my head drop.

Till now, I still stare at the cheque every morning, I feel I should just forget about the money and move on. What do you guys think?

Help the needy please, since you don't need it.
Sow it as a seed.

Afonjanightmare:

Enelamah Gbenga

GTb

Thanks bro, anticipating your response
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by pocohantas(f): 5:10am On Jun 08, 2017
chisco82:

Help the needy please, since you don't need it.
Sow it as a seed.

LOL! Needy indeed.
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by transient123(m): 5:35am On Jun 08, 2017
borednhorny:
Your story is somehow. Almost like nollywood. Is there a spiritual undertone? Do you have a son? Is he healthy?

Sad to see all these nairaland warriors, bigots or tribalists who hail very corrupt so called leaders beg for money.

Check them on facebook with all their fakish and ghost pictures, you had thought they are the dangote's.

Someone shared a story and asked for advice, the behold, beggars on prowl.

Shame on these "yoots" .
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by borednhorny: 6:28am On Jun 08, 2017
transient123:

Sad to see all these nairaland warriors, bigots or tribalists who hail very corrupt so called leaders beg for money.

Check them on facebook with all their fakish and ghost pictures, you had thought they are the dangote's.

Someone shared a story and asked for advice, the behold, beggars on prowl.

Shame on these "yoots" .
Nairaland is not a clinic of any kind. If you bring your issue here, you should expect all sorts of comments. Good morning
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 08, 2017
Nawa ooooo
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 08, 2017
charles009

Sir if the cheque is In the name of the company

Cash your money without fear

But if it is in your former boss personal account

Bros flee oh, once that money enters your account

Your life is going to be miserable, you may run into abject poverty in matter of days, you may lose your family to sickness or strange death

Do what a chief ask you to do on the first page

Share the money out without keeping any for yourself.
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 08, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL! Needy indeed.
Hahaha! Wetin you say make i talk naa?
How have you been, hope you re good?
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by mystery01: 7:18am On Jun 08, 2017
Do not cash the cheque, cashing it may mean cashing out on something you hold very dear, remember your trance, paid in full so pls be careful...
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 08, 2017
Permit me to exaggerate the amount on the cheque, Use it to start ur own mini fcmg company. With ur experience and a few staffs, only God knows where u might be in 5years time. Pitch their old customers too. Lol
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by mechanics(m): 7:41am On Jun 08, 2017
is your cash, enjoy it while it last.
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by ExInferis(m): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2017
Completely made up story.

You can smell the figment of the author's inagination a mile off.

This is what happens when you stay awake at 4am staring at your keyboard.

Niggah get some sleep.
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 08, 2017
luminouz:

Na this kind yeye advice dey vex me! Were u drunk when u read d post or what? What yeye questions do any sane being need to ask again on top blood ritual matter?? Don't u guys read what u post ni?
blood ritual kini cheesy

Oga k.. abeg no dey watch too much nollywood movies tongue
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2017
Op you can cash the cheque and invest the money in MMM cheesy
Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2017
charles009:
To all you all screaming fake, what you just read is 100% real, I am just resisting the urge to put up classified documents in here for personal and safety reasons too.

There's nothing to this. You lost a job. Move on and enjoy your money..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) / Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here / Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.