Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

N-Power Lagos Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Lagos Thread (156305 Views)

Recent Job Vacancies In Lagos {thread} / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos Thread- New Update / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
Pls ignore any information asking you to come alausa secretariat for your posting letter. we will inform you where to get your posting letter soon.
Info for N-agro

Evening all,

The deployment process for N-agro is now concluded. Proceed down to Lagos State Agriculture developmental Authority (LSADA), Oko Oba Friday, 3rd August 2018 to pick up your deployment letter.

Note: Only those that registered their details down on the 24th -26th, July 2018 will be given deployment letter. For those that registered their details down after 26th July 2018 your deployment letter is yet to be ready.

Also, make sure you drop a copy of your deployment letter with your Representative to avoid delay in your payment.

Thanks.

Lagos N-power Reps
Reminder All ikorodu npower 2017 volunteers should report to methodist school ayangbure ikorodu for an important meeting by 1pm tomorrow 1st august 2018. thanks.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by princezane: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
AutosBay:

Note: Only those that registered their details down on the 24th -26th, July 2018 will be given deployment letter. For those that registered their details down after 26th July 2018 your deployment letter is yet to be ready.
Registered where please?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Transitions: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
Pls Try to be explanatory in posts like dis... Some words are vague dear autosbay; registered on the 24-26, where and how?? secondly, Is this information for all N-Agro selects in lagos?... Mean no harm, just need clarity! Thanks pretty much for d info
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by adajesus20(f): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2018
I have not heard any news from Lagos, Please who has collected deployment letter in Lagos? Eti-Osa precisely?

Other states don dey collect deployment letter already.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
We can’t ask states to employ you, FG tells 136, 000 N-Power beneficiaries
ON August 2, 2018
Vanguard News
By Josephine Agbonkhese
LAGOS—THE Federal Government, said yesterday, that it will not impose the absorption of 136,000 youths currently employed as Teaching Assistants, under its N-power programme in various states across the country, once the first phase expires in December.
Special Adviser to the President on Social Investments, Hajiya Maryam Uwais, disclosed this in Lagos, at a colloquium organised by the Department of Public Law of the University of Lagos NILAG.

Uwais, who earlier reeled out efforts by the Buhari-led administration on social protection and poverty eradication, was reacting to speculations by some beneficiaries of the two-year project that they will be absorbed into the various state teaching services in which they currently work.
She said: “They have worked for two years and have been paid N30,000 monthly and have a device that gives them information on entrepreneurship.
“We cannot ask a state to employ anybody. We have given them N30,000 monthly, the know-how, and practical experience. For example, if you have been working in the farm, you know all there is to know about agriculture by now and should be able to start something. We have many of them who are now forming co-operatives, buying farmlands, growing foods and setting up small businesses.
“It is about taking ownership of their lives; the idea is for you to be able to do things for yourselves. I will like them to look inwards and see what they can do for themselves at the expiration of the programme.”
Earlier in his lecture titled ‘Have Economic, Social and Cultural Rights Truly Come of Age?’, the guest lecturer at the event, Mr. J. Oloka-Onyango, Professor of Law, Makerere University, Uganda, said:
“Giving a person the right to vote without the attendant right eat, caters to only one half of the reality of what it means to be a human being.”
Meanwhile, the Executive Director, Socio-Economic Rights and Accountability Project, SERAP, Adetokunbo Mumuni, a discussant at the event, said the refusal of Nigerians to take matters of socio-economic and cultural rights seriously made possible menaces such as vote-buying which was publicly done during elections in the country.
Mumuni said: “You cannot see such in any advanced democracy and the reason is that matters of socio-economic importance are taken seriously in those climes. My advice to Nigerians is to continue to make demands ceaselessly until socio-economic rights are included in our constitutional Bill of Rights and made enforceable and justice-able just like civil and political rights. They should not be
allowed to remain only in our national objectives.’
“Nigerians must understand that democracy is about healthy-living and life above any other thing.” I,therefore, call for an amendment of our constitution in this regard if our democracy must be strengthened.”
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by smithclito: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
its a big shame that as much as mega as Lagos state claim to be there is no single reasonable entity in it but full of self centered individuals, you can not even pass an ordinary information to beneficiaries, there in d north d beneficiaries received text messages of when and where to come and pick there letter but not here in our Almighty Mega Lagos. d worse of it all is d saying that because u did not registered on 22 and 23 or whatever the stupid date is,u will not receive August stipend what nonsense when there is no proper information. d money is not even r own so this over sabi sabi thing I no understand .just a posting and u turn it into family heritage . piss off.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by adajesus20(f): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bro.. I tire o..Someone called me last night that he saw my own deployment letter and the school..Lagos Nawa
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by smithclito: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
adajesus20:
Bro.. I tire o..Someone called me last night that he saw my own deployment letter and the school..Lagos Nawa

@Ade Jesus please did u registered at Oko oba and when ? if u do
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ambode approves recruitment of 2,200 teachers
ON August 3, 2018
Vanguard News
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode on Friday approved the recruitment of additional 1200 teachers for the Junior and Senior Secondary schools in the State.
teachers The Governor, at the last quarterly Town Hall meeting at Ibeju Lekki, had promised that his administration would employ more teachers into public schools to meet up with the manpower required to cover all public schools in the State.
Confirming the development, Deputy Governor of the State, Mrs. Idiat Adebule said the 1200 teachers was an addition to the 1000 teachers which the Governor had approved for recruitment into Primary Schools in the State.
Adebule, who superintends over the Ministry of Education, said guidelines for application would be released soon in accordance with the Civil Service Rules.
The development, she added, would further aid teaching and learning in the public schools which according to her, has been attracting more enrollment in the last three years as a result of the improved infrastructure and welfare of teaching and non-teaching staff.
She said the improved facilities and staff motivation was evident in the high performance rate of the students of the State in local and international competitions.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by viettastitches(f): 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by viettastitches(f): 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
shocked
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by smithclito: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Go Bleep rself
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2018
The portal is normal now.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2018
N-agro info strictly for Lagos state

Congratulations to those that successfully got their deployment letter. The next step is to come back on Monday for the ministry stamp then you can now upload the deployment letter on your portal. You also need to report to the Block where you are posted here you will be assigned a supervisor by the Block Extension supervisor. Note, u need to go to the Block with your deployment letter hence you won't be assigned a supervisor. Your supervisor will also sign your deployment letter then you are to submit a copy to your rep after your supervisor signature.

For those that registered their details btw 24th-26th and can't find their name on the list be rest assured it will be sorted out.

Npower Lagos
Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.
4/8/2018.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Olaitan2003: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
Any update from ikeja local government concerning Nteach deployment letter?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
If you have not receive your posting letter, please be patient as all hands are on desk to make sure you are all posted and receive your posting letter soon.
Kindly bear with us.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
With reference to the rally slated to hold on Monday in support for Ambode for second term, we have been directed by the police to suspend the rally till the national campaign commence.
With the above directives from the police, we therefore suspend the proposed rally till October when the national campaign will kick off.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
Good evening
This is to inform 2017 Ikorodu nteach with NCE/B-eng to report to Methodist school Ayangbure ikorodu tomorrow 3rd August by 10am for their documentation toward receiving their posting letter.
Please note that only 2017 volunteers with NCE/B-eng should report tomorrow.
ALL BSC/B.ed will be posted to secondary school starting from next week
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by smithclito: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
How I wish I was never from this selfish God forsaking state . go and see r counterpart in ordinary aboki land of bauchi state, they all have their deployment letters without any stupid registration at one stupid office, they sent SMS to come and pick their letters . Thunder fire devil nonsense state

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by smithclito: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
How I wish I was never from this selfish God forsaking state . go and see r counterpart in ordinary aboki land of bauchi state, they all have their deployment letters without any stupid registration at one stupid office, they sent SMS to come and pick their letters . Say whatever u want to spit from r mouth about my comment I don't give a Bleep, I know u better than what I can tell. Thunder fire devil nonsense state

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by abdoullerh: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ordinary but well organised individuals that will forever be far ahead of you. Keep decieving yourselves.
smithclito:
How I wish I was never from this selfish God forsaking state . go and see r counterpart in ordinary aboki land of bauchi state, they all have their deployment letters without any stupid registration at one stupid office, they sent SMS to come and pick their letters . Say whatever u want to spit from r mouth about my comment I don't give a Bleep, I know u better than what I can tell. Thunder fire devil nonsense state

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by smithclito: 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
abdoullerh:
Ordinary but well organised individuals that will forever be far ahead of you. Keep decieving yourselves.

It really show in you word how u are ever ahead of me. its r like that are destroying the generation of the southerners. They will soon start sharing rice for 2019 election,go and collect for your next four years .fools.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2018
FG pledges to offset four months N-Power stipend backlog
ON August 6, 2018
Vanguard News
By Daud Olatunji
ABEOKUTA — THE Federal Government has promised to offset four months arrears of stipends it owed N-Power Build trainees, saying that it would launch a petty trader loan scheme called Trade Money.
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Job creation and Youth employment, Afolabi Imoukhuede said this in Abeokuta at the inauguration of the N-Power training workshop at the Job Centre Initiative, JCI.
Imoukhuede said: “The Federal Government is aware that some of you are yet to get your monthly stipend, this was because some of you had errors in linking your BVN to your account and youreceived a message in that regard. We want to ensure the right person gets paid.
Let me assure you that at the next payment, some of you will get up to four months arrears of your stipends, it is better to keep hold of your money than to pay it to the wrong person.”
“As part of our poverty strategy, President Muhammadu Buhari will launch a new loan scheme called Trade Money. Apart from the already existing National social investment programmes like Conditional Cash Transfer and Government Enterprise Empowerment programme, GEEP, this new programme will help the petty roasted plantain sell and biscuit seller to assess up to N10, 000 loan to support their business.”
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
*Summary of discussion with mr Afolabi Imoukhuede (the Senior Special
Assistant (SSA) to the NG President on Job Creation) on Good Morning Nigeria*
1. Npower exit: A capital seed will be given esp to those who show the spirit of entreneurship. And that will be officially announced latter.
2. Age limit: Npower is for those between ages 18-35 years. And those who do not fall within the age bracket can benefit from other social investment programmes
3. Stipends on hold: Those who are reported to abscond from their PPAs will have their stipends on hold for 45days for them to prove the allegation wrong.
4. Ntax are yet to be deployed soon.
5. Stipend is not free money, you must work for it.
6. Nobody should pay money to anybody, some do not go to their PPAs, so they try to bribe their way out to prevent being reported.
7. NPOWER is for employability enhancement initially, so make use of your device.
#NpowerNG

#copied
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 07, 2018
IMPENDING FRAUD IN NPOWER LAGOS NAGRO!!!

This is to bring to the notice of the government of the day and the people at large!

NPower 2nd batch beneficiaries, who had waited for months to be deployed, finally received the all awaited news of their deployment few weeks back, but while some were happy some others became sad and frustrated.

NPower NAgro Lagos told about 200 of these beneficiaries to put down their names, fill forms and then come back by October ending for their deployment letters.

This recent awkward development was reported several times on NPower's Facebook, twitter and nairaland handles by some of these beneficiaries and some even took time to call their CC lines, but all to No avail.
The worse of it all was that, they were not even allowed to see the focal person appointed by NPower.

NPower has announced that the last day for upload of deployment letters will be on the 10th of August, 2018. This is to say, any beneficiary that fails to upload his or her signed and stamped deployment letter after this date will not be paid.

200 beneficiaries by 30,000 for 3 months is 18,000,000.

*What happens to this money?
*Could it be that those at the helm of affairs at Lagos NPower and Abuja wants to siphon this money?
*Is the focal person more powerful than Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede?
*What is the motive behind the shifted date for collection of deployment letters?
*Why has NPower not done anything about this?

This should be made public and should go viral, for all to see the "impending" fraud in NPower!
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 7:13am On Aug 07, 2018
My view on Abacha loots

Mr. Afolabi's life chats had recently thrown a flashlight to exit doors for 2016 Npower volunteers. According to him,npower is more or less like nysc which lasted for a stipulated periods of time. Now,the moral questions here is that ,are Corp members empowered after nysc?so if the federal government of this country used and dumped the 200 thousands already engaged back to the street,the country will do more harm to her economy than ever before now. For it's better not to taste sugar cane at all,than taken it for a while and now withdrawn,only to be replaced with bitter leaf plants. Yes ,the programme is clearly pronounced to be 2 years scheme now ,but I could remember vividly that during campaigns of Apc; it was described as employment.

My advice to his excellency PMB,VP-Oshinbajo and  APC led government is to either free the 2016 volunteers by July ending, let them be disengaged and they are paid off in advance if the issue of permanence is not visible,And to the 2017 ,engaged them for only one year and pay them off so that they can have the 12 months stipends intact to be used for sensible ventures or BOTH 2016 AND 2017 VOLUNTEERS SHOULD COMPLETE THEIR TWO YEARS AND EACH VOLUNTEERS SHOULD BE GIVEN 500,000 AND  ABOVE ACCORDING TO VOLUNTEERS SERIOUSNESS AT HIS OR HER PPA FROM RECENTLY RELEASED ABACHA LOOT instead of given it to the poor, if 200,000 volunteers that are already engaged in the program are dumped by the end of 2018 without anything the country will do more harm to her youths ever before now. My random survey on volunteers reveal that ,no volunteer, serving in the city can boast of 400 thousand as at now when the end of the program is fast approaching for 2016.
Still on the matter...
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2018
2017 #NpowerNG Volunteers, you can forward your complaints using this format� �
Kindly send the following details:
~ Nature of compliant:
1. Fullnames (first name, middle name & last name)
2. Batch
3. Account details (acct name/no & bank name)
4. BVN
5. PPA
6. LGA/State
7. House Address
8. Mail ✉
8. Phone number
to volunteersupport@npvn.ng
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2018
Agric N-Power enrollees allege rejection in Anambra,
councils debunk claim
By News Agency of Nigeria Prospective enrollees into the N-Power agriculture programme in Anambra State have complained of rejection by some local government authorities, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.
The enrollees, who spoke in separate interviews with NAN correspondent on Monday in Awka, said some heads of departments of agriculture had refused to issue acceptance letters to them.
They named Awka South, Awka North and Anaocha Local Government Areas of Anambra among the council areas that had refused to issue the acceptance letters to several prospective enrollees.
NAN gathered that the acceptance letter is a pre-condition which an enrollee must attach before he or she is finally enrolled into the Federal Government agricultural scheme, which is aimed at reducing poverty and unemployment.
A prospective enrollee told NAN, on condition of anonymity, that she selected Awka South LocalGovernment Area for the N-Power agriculture programme, but had yet to obtain an acceptance letterfrom the council.
‘‘I went to Amawbia, the headquarters of Awka South Local Government, for my acceptance letter. The head of department of agriculture said that the council was not issuing such letters.
‘‘I tried to explain to the official that we must get the letter in order to be enrolled into the scheme andthat the deadline for us to submit the acceptance letter is August 8, 2018,’’ she said.
Another prospective enrollee, who simply gave his name as Ugochukwu, said he had gone for hisacceptance letter at Anaocha Local Government Area more than three times without getting the letter.
Ugochukwu claimed that the head, department of agriculture in Anaocha, told him that there was no logistics for the council to print such number of letters to persons seeking to enroll into the N-Power Agricultural Scheme.
Reacting, Mr. Chukwudi Orjiako, a Coordinator, Youths for Agriculture, Anambra, said it was ananathema for some council authorities to frustrate the efforts of youths in the state to enroll into the N-Power scheme.
‘‘Apart from the monthly stipend of N30,000 that the enrollees would be getting, the N-Power Agriculture programme will scale up food production in the state,’’ he said.
Orjiako appealed to Governor Willie Obiano to intervene in the matter, with a view to ensuring thatevery interested youth in the area successfully enrol into the programme.
The Transition Committee Chairman, Anaocha Local Government Area, Mr. Ikeobi Ejiofor, debunked the claim that the council was turning prospective N-Power enrollees away.
‘‘We issued about 40 acceptance letters to them on Wednesday last week and have issued up to another 30 letters this morning to make sure that they meet the August 8 deadline,’’ he said.
On his part, the Transition Committee Chairman of Awka South Local Government Area, Mr. Leo Nwuba, told NAN that his council initially issued acceptance letters to about 30 persons for the N- Power Agriculture Programme.
‘‘After issuing the acceptance letters to about 30 persons on Tuesday, July 31, another 100 other persons came demanding the same letters. I told them to wait for my office to properly clear with theN-Power Focal Person in the state.
‘‘When my HOD on agriculture contacted the N-Power focal person, I now directed that letters be issued to only genuine applicants and as well get their data for follow-up action.
‘‘We have to do that because we will make sure that all those who choose Awka South for theprogramme must work, because we have vast land for agriculture and we must monitor whatever they are doing,’’ he said.
Nwuba said that information available to his office showed that more than 400 persons selected his council for the N-Power agriculture programme.
Also commenting, the Focal Person of N-Power Agriculture Programme, Mrs. C. Uzoka, said she was not aware that prospective applicants were having challenges in getting their acceptance letters in the state.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
Info for Lagos N-agro Batch 2
Afternoon all,
Deployment letter for N-agro that registered after 25th July, 018 is now ready for pick up. kindly come with your identity card*.
Date: 9th - 10th(Thursday and Friday)August 018| 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Signed
Mr. Ajayi
Head of Field Activities (LSADA)
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by akachianyim: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
World safety organization is organizing HSE/Medic first aid training with free membership. Those interested should call. The fee is not much. Thanks

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hey 2017 beneficiaries, you can successfully upload N-power deployment letter to your NPVN portal without any problem by following these guidelines.
Uploading of your N-power deployment letter is a must for you to get paid for the month of August.
After printing your N-power deployment letter , the next thing is to take it to your place of primary assignment for signing.
After signing, next is to scan and upload it on your NPVN portal, this you can do by using your phone number and password to access it.
You can scan your letter at a cafe and upload, alternatively you can use tablet phones, iPad, or any other phone with higher operating system and with great photo resolution.
Recommended browser to upload N-power deployment letter
Our recommended browser is Google Chrome. Chrome because it’s powerful and intuitive for any online uploading of forms.
Other useful browsers include: Mozilla Firefox, Explorer, and others.
Reason why you may experience problem uploading your N-power deployment letter is if your the scanned copy of your letter is large.
In this case, you’ll have to reduce its size, good enough there is a resource you can use to reduce size of any document.
You can upload it on photoresize.com and cut the size of your deployment letter by 25%, this way it will be less than 1MB, making it easy to easily upload it on your NPVN profile.
Save it with name that will be easy for you to remember so that you don’t make the mistake of uploading a wrong document.

It is time to upload:
Step 1:
Clear the cache of the browser , and login to your N-power portal
Step 2:
Click on upload N-power deployment letter
Step 3:
Allow it to fully show the letter within your dashboard
That’s all.
Note: Failure to upload your deployment letter before the mid this month may cause a delay in the payment of your August N-power stipend.
Your letter tells N-power that you have genuinely reported at your place of primary assignment.
Tell a friend
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by SirToby(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
AutosBay:
Hey 2017 beneficiaries, you can successfully upload N-power deployment letter to your NPVN portal without any problem by following these guidelines.
Uploading of your N-power deployment letter is a must for you to get paid for the month of August.
After printing your N-power deployment letter , the next thing is to take it to your place of primary assignment for signing.
After signing, next is to scan and upload it on your NPVN portal, this you can do by using your phone number and password to access it.
You can scan your letter at a cafe and upload, alternatively you can use tablet phones, iPad, or any other phone with higher operating system and with great photo resolution.
Recommended browser to upload N-power deployment letter
Our recommended browser is Google Chrome. Chrome because it’s powerful and intuitive for any online uploading of forms.
Other useful browsers include: Mozilla Firefox, Explorer, and others.
Reason why you may experience problem uploading your N-power deployment letter is if your the scanned copy of your letter is large.
In this case, you’ll have to reduce its size, good enough there is a resource you can use to reduce size of any document.
You can upload it on photoresize.com and cut the size of your deployment letter by 25%, this way it will be less than 1MB, making it easy to easily upload it on your NPVN profile.
Save it with name that will be easy for you to remember so that you don’t make the mistake of uploading a wrong document.

It is time to upload:
Step 1:
Clear the cache of the browser , and login to your N-power portal
Step 2:
Click on upload N-power deployment letter
Step 3:
Allow it to fully show the letter within your dashboard
That’s all.
Note: Failure to upload your deployment letter before the mid this month may cause a delay in the payment of your August N-power stipend.
Your letter tells N-power that you have genuinely reported at your place of primary assignment.
Tell a friend
Good evening sir. Please i don't know the letter to upload between the deployment letter that was given to me by Npower and the acceptance letter given to me by my PPA. The acceptance letter given to me was signed and stamped by the school, but I didn't wtite my npower number on it before scanning. Please i need help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (59) (Reply)

Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.