Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

N-Power Lagos Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Lagos Thread (156303 Views)

Recent Job Vacancies In Lagos {thread} / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos Thread- New Update / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by sundid(m): 5:31am On Aug 10, 2018
Hello, pls when would payments for July, 2018 be made?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2018
sundid:
Hello, pls when would payments for July, 2018 be made?
hopefully today or next week
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
2016 AWAITING LIST..
Please send your personal/account details and phone number to volunteersupport@npvn.ng

Name:
Account Number:
Bank Name:
Phone Number:
BVN:
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:17am On Aug 13, 2018
EDUCATION DISTRICT V, AGBOJU.

Good morning dear honourable N-Power Volunteers. I hope you all had a marvelous weekend. I wish everyone of you a fruitful days ahead.

Please help share out the PDF document below to all 2017 N-Power Volunteers in AMUWO for them to print it out and take it to their respective PPA.

this is done in order to reduce their stress of coming down to the District, considering the stress of traffic and the financial cost.

Each volunteer is expected to print 3 copies of the form and take it to the Head of their PPA for signing and Stamp. The three copies should be returned for final endorsement at the District.

Once again, I wish everyone (Old and New Volunteers) the best in your endeavours.

Yours faithfully,
*AGBABIAKA*
N-power, EDUCATION DISTRICT 5
0808-837-8435
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2018
please I'm having a challenge uploading the document I'll advice you drop your Watsapp so I add you and send it to you, please this concerns 2017 Nteach volunteers under district v, district v comprises of residents under amuwo, badagry, awori, Festac and environs , you can call the number above as well for any information , seems that number is on Watsapp
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by BOJO123(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2018
AutosBay:
2016 AWAITING LIST..
Please send your personal/account details and phone number to volunteersupport@npvn.ng

Name:
Account Number:
Bank Name:
Phone Number:
BVN:
Why?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
*EDUCATION DISTRICT V, AGBOJU, LAGOS.*

How to fill the Assumption of Duty Form.

1. *NAME OF OFFICER*: (Your full Name, e.g: *Wahab Taofiki Agbabiaka*)

2. *QUALIFICATION WITH DATE:* (Your Qualifications e.g: ND Banking & Finance (2009), BSc(Ed) Business Education (2013), MSc(Ed) Business Education (2015).

3. *REGISTRATION NUMBER:*(Your N-Power ID number e.g: NPVN/2017/00001).

4. *DESIGNATION*: n-power Volunteer (N-Teach).

5. *SALARY GRADE LEVEL & STEP*: Nill.

6. *SALARY PER ANNUM*: Nill

7. *DATE OF LAST PROMOTION*: Nill

8. *DATE OF ASSUMPTION OF DUTY*:
The date you report at your PPA for submission of your deployment letter. E.g: 13th August, 2018.

9. *OFFICE/SCHOOL*: Name of your PPA e.g: *Agboju Senior Secondary School, Agboju, Lagos*.

10. *SIGNATURE*: Your personal signature.

11. *HOD'S/PRINCIPAL'S NAME*: This portion is to be filled by the Head of your PPA or any officer assigned for such Duty.

12. *HOD'S/PRINCIPAL'S NAME*: This portion is to be filled with official stamp by the Head of your PPA or any officer assigned for such Duty.

_Best regards to you all from:_
*AGBABIAKA*
N-power, EDUCATION DISTRICT 5, AGBOJU LAGOS.
0808-837-8435
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
Info for Ikeja Block Volunteers
Morning all,
Please be informed you are requested to report to Ikeja Block, Oko Oba on Thursday 16th August 2018 for your posting. Ensure you go with a copy of your deployment letter as this will be used to assign you to A circle.
Time: 9:00 AM
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by brelli22(f): 7:08am On Aug 16, 2018
please what is really happening to our 2016 July stipends ?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by abdoullerh: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2018
It’s 16th August already. Can you imagine?
brelli22:
please what is really happening to our 2016 July stipends ?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 16, 2018
abdoullerh:

You will be paid next week. The president is not around. He'll be in the country on Monday next week, so you should be paid before Friday or Friday next week
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by DrTims(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2018
Next week shocked This is serious.
pp802:

You will be paid next week. The president is not around. He'll be in the country on Monday next week, so you should be paid before Friday or Friday next week
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by DrTims(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2018
If they don't pay today then it will be tomorrow. Anything else is pure wickedness. Can you imagine undecided
abdoullerh:
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Beedude(m): 6:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Got July alert last night
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 7:16am On Aug 17, 2018
payment is ongoing
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 7:23am On Aug 17, 2018
REMINDER; Nteach 2017 volunteers from ikorodu, shomolu and kosofe who have done their documentation and re yet to collect their posting letter should please go to maryland to collect it. collection will soon close.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Yksoul(m): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2018
WHAT ABOUT PERMANENCY OF 2016 BENEFICIARY BECKONING? THE ADVOCATION SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO PMB
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Yksoul(m): 7:45am On Aug 17, 2018
WHAT ABOUT PERMANENCY OF 2016 BENEFICIARIES BECKONING? THE ADVOCATION SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO PMB
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by busar(m): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
AutosBay:
REMINDER; Nteach 2017 volunteers from ikorodu, shomolu and kosofe who have done their documentation and re yet to collect their posting letter should please go to maryland to collect it. collection will soon close.
please sir, I was ill during the collection of the posting letters, though I have done the documentation. I was on bed rest throughout last week and I couldn't go anywhere. I went to Maryland this week but I couldn't find anybody. How can I get my posting letter sir? Or is there a number I can can call for directions sir?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2018
go there on working days
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
Alert for existing (2016) beneficiaries...
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by DrTims(m): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
I'm yet to receive alert
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
DrTims:
I'm yet to receive alert
u will
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 3:12am On Sep 03, 2018
Dear 2017 Beneficiaries,

Hi there. So hang on a little while, we are working on validating your deployment and entry into the payroll.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2018
[9/3, 09:14] : 2016 Volunteers:
Payment continues....

2017 volunteers: Expect yours in less than two weeks.
#Good morning☺

[9/3, 09:1* CLARIFYING ENROLLED & ON-BOARDED CONFUSION*

_I have addressed this in other NPVN INFO platforms. Now listen carefully. *ENROLLED* currently is likely to be seen on the profile of 2016 volunteers whereas *ON-BOARDED* will be seen on the profile of 2017 volunteers. Note, a time will come that all 2017 volunteer *on-boarded* status will be converted to *erolled* status as it is in 2016 volunteer's profile status now. To 2017 volunteers, if you see *ON-BOARDED* now on your profile, you are safe. Being safe I mean you are a potential volunteer, an active beneficiary. Been active beneficiary does not mean you must receive August stipend because August payment is for those 2017 volunteers that uploaded their letters before the dateline given as 10th of August 2018. If you uploaded your letter after that date, you are not entitled to receive August payment but September payment Wil be paid to you and thence. If you are yet to upload yours, do so to start expecting your payment. I am not ignorant that too many of you were entertained and may be still entertaining by difficulties uploading which to some degree is coming from npower internal portal issues not flexible enough for easy upload. Whether need be for such consideration by the system to remove the blame from you and consider you paid I can not tell because I am not told to say such. Again if your letter is rejected upon uploading kindly make a scanned copy of its clear stamped /signed letter and upload it again. With this you can now see that whether or not you will receive your August stipend is determined by you the 2017 volunteers unlike the 2016 volunteers that their first payment was determined by the ability of their state focal persons to send deployment list to Abuja before payment of their first stipend was made, which that made some state not to get their December payment because their list was not sent on time to Abuja. I wish you all the very best_

*GENERAL ADMIN, NPVN INFO NATIONWIDE*
[9/3, 09:15] Why we’ve not paid 2017
beneficiaries – N-Power
Published on September 3, 2018
By John Owen Nwachukwu
The Federal Government’s youths empowerment scheme, N-Power, on Monday, gave reason it was yet to pay allowances of the 2017 beneficiaries.
The scheme pleaded with the beneficiaries to exercise more patience.
It said it was working on validating their deployment and entry into payroll.
Most of the 2017 beneficiaries, who were worried about the delay of their salaries, complained that it would be difficult for them start work if the stipends were not paid.
But in a post on its official Twitter handle, N-Power said,
“Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, Hi there.
“So hang on a little while, we are working on validating your deployment and entry into the payroll.”
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
UPDATE
2017 NpowerNG Volunteers:
Those of you whose deployment letter is not clear and concise will be asked to upload another one.
Make it a habit to be checking your NPVN profile from time to time, should in case there's a need to effect a change.

Validation process still ongoing....
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2018
We have a list of where every beneficiary has been assigned. If you upload a letter from a different place of assignment, we will know. Kindly upload the letter from where you were originally assigned to.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
N-AGRO VOLUNTEERS INFORMATION
This is to inform N-agro volunteers that have not been posted that the second and final round of deployment exercise will come up at Lagos State Agricultural Development Authority, OKO OBA, Agege.
Date: Sept. 11&12, Tues & Weds
Time:9am-3pm
Inquiries: 08035195450, 07060715759.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2018
"Dear Candidate, your application for N-Power Graduate program was unsuccessful. However, you have been shortlisted as an N-Tech Trainee. Kindly indicate your interest in the program via https:///forms/4K4b0D6HOVwBkDAE3 on or before noon of 12th September, 2018."

This message is 100% percent real�
That's N-Technology under non graduate scheme.

Your stipend is 10k.

Training duration:
3 Month and then get attached to a firm for 7 month Job.

Don't miss this opportunity Please!
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by ahmedbrown: 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
AutosBay:
[9/3, 09:14] : 2016 Volunteers:
Payment continues....

2017 volunteers: Expect yours in less than two weeks.
#Good morning☺

[9/3, 09:1* CLARIFYING ENROLLED & ON-BOARDED CONFUSION*

_I have addressed this in other NPVN INFO platforms. Now listen carefully. *ENROLLED* currently is likely to be seen on the profile of 2016 volunteers whereas *ON-BOARDED* will be seen on the profile of 2017 volunteers. Note, a time will come that all 2017 volunteer *on-boarded* status will be converted to *erolled* status as it is in 2016 volunteer's profile status now. To 2017 volunteers, if you see *ON-BOARDED* now on your profile, you are safe. Being safe I mean you are a potential volunteer, an active beneficiary. Been active beneficiary does not mean you must receive August stipend because August payment is for those 2017 volunteers that uploaded their letters before the dateline given as 10th of August 2018. If you uploaded your letter after that date, you are not entitled to receive August payment but September payment Wil be paid to you and thence. If you are yet to upload yours, do so to start expecting your payment. I am not ignorant that too many of you were entertained and may be still entertaining by difficulties uploading which to some degree is coming from npower internal portal issues not flexible enough for easy upload. Whether need be for such consideration by the system to remove the blame from you and consider you paid I can not tell because I am not told to say such. Again if your letter is rejected upon uploading kindly make a scanned copy of its clear stamped /signed letter and upload it again. With this you can now see that whether or not you will receive your August stipend is determined by you the 2017 volunteers unlike the 2016 volunteers that their first payment was determined by the ability of their state focal persons to send deployment list to Abuja before payment of their first stipend was made, which that made some state not to get their December payment because their list was not sent on time to Abuja. I wish you all the very best_

*GENERAL ADMIN, NPVN INFO NATIONWIDE*
[9/3, 09:15] Why we’ve not paid 2017
beneficiaries – N-Power
Published on September 3, 2018
By John Owen Nwachukwu
The Federal Government’s youths empowerment scheme, N-Power, on Monday, gave reason it was yet to pay allowances of the 2017 beneficiaries.
The scheme pleaded with the beneficiaries to exercise more patience.
It said it was working on validating their deployment and entry into payroll.
Most of the 2017 beneficiaries, who were worried about the delay of their salaries, complained that it would be difficult for them start work if the stipends were not paid.
But in a post on its official Twitter handle, N-Power said,
“Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, Hi there.
“So hang on a little while, we are working on validating your deployment and entry into the payroll.”

We don't even know which information to believe. There is a reports saying some states including Lagos State have not sent the deployment schedule to Abuja yet which will make it affect the August payment. Now you are saying the deployment schedule doesn't have effect on the August stipend provided you have uploaded your deployment letter before 10th August. Which one should we believe? ??
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by lunacol(m): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
ahmedbrown:

We don't even know which information to believe. There is a reports saying some states including Lagos State have not sent the deployment schedule to Abuja yet which will make it affect the August payment. Now you are saying the deployment schedule doesn't have effect on the August stipend provided you have uploaded your deployment letter before 10th August. Which one should we believe? ??
Yes,saw it also

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (59) (Reply)

Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.