Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

N-Power Lagos Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Lagos Thread (156297 Views)

Recent Job Vacancies In Lagos {thread} / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos Thread- New Update / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Goovo(m): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Waziu:
Update on N-Power 2017 Batch..

We are still expecting Deployment Schedules from the following States:

1. Abia
2. Borno
3. Delta
4. Kaduna
5. Kano
6. Katsina
7. Kebbi
8. Lagos
9. Nasarawa
10. Ondo
11. Yobe

As such we would be unable to prepare the volunteers of these States into payroll for August 2017...

Kindly please return your deployment schedules using thesame N-Power Support email by which you received it...

No. 2
For the other (25) States + FCT that we have received, we are in the process of cleaning up, and uploading your submission unto the broad N-Power portal.

To also forestall reoccurrences of the 2016 Batch where in some good number of our volunteers failed to show up at their deployed PPA but commenced receiving stipends simply because they returned on your deployment schedule as deployed..we have introduced a process of validating their uploaded STAMPED OR SIGNED deployment letter at their PPA (as a confirmation of resumption) with your submitted deployment schedules before processing them into payroll.

Now this process takes quite some time hence we are behind in the August 2018 payroll (indeed their first payroll) for the 2017 Batch....coupled with delays in receipt of various States’ deployment schedules

We would however begin processing them in Payroll Batches for payment from next week...
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
N-power Lagos
Good morning,
If you applied for any of the N-Power Graduate programmes and you were not shortlisted, you are likely to receive a message that you have been shortlisted for either the N-Power Tech or Creative programmes.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by alezandrah: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:03am On Sep 13, 2018
Good evening;
I got an information that the Deputy Governor and other Government top officials are coming to Ikorodu to commission a newly built primary school
Venue: Africa Bethel Primary school opposite MRS lucky fibre Ikorodu.
Date: 13th September 2018
Time: 9am
Please volunteers in Ikorodu should please endeavour to be there as this is an opportunity to showcase ourselves to the Government
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
it is well

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by educators(f): 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
For free lesson notes, assessment questions and lesson plan visit [url]myteacher.xyz[/url]
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Stakekay1(m): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Please my wife's status still shows onboarded, almost everyone she interacted with in Niger State has their status as enrolled. What can she do? Thanks
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by cramwordplay: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
A business start-up focused on Exercise Book production is seeking dedicated Sales & Marketing executives who would work on a commission basis to promote the sales of exercise books to schools and bookshops.

Minimum qualification: OND

Remuneration:
Commission based remuneration for the first 6 months of employment. Upon confirmation of employment, you would receive a basic salary of NGN50,000 plus commission on sales which is subject to increase based on performance.

Work hours are 8am - 4pm on Mondays to Fridays.

Please note that you would be expected to cater for your logistics during your 1st full year of employment.

Interested individuals should send a CV and cover letter to avcor.gsv@gmail.com on or before 10am on Saturday, September 15th.

Interviews would hold on Saturday September 15, 2018.

THIS IS FOR ONLY LAGOS RESIDENTS.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
Join Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede for a Facebook LIVE chat on Monday, September 17th, 2018 at 7pm.
He will be discussing all your important questions.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
For those whose letters have not been approved, you will still get your August stipend but ONLY after your details have gone through the process.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by DogmaNation: 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
Stakekay1:
Please my wife's status still shows onboarded, almost everyone she interacted with in Niger State has their status as enrolled. What can she do? Thanks
She should inboard herself,by clicking on it. Is as easy as that!
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
*Update on Payment of 2017 Beneficiaries.
We are still expecting Deployment schedules from the following states.*
Because we are still expecting their deployment schedules, we are unable to process these states into the Payroll for August 2018.
1. Abia
2. Borno
3. Delta
4. Kaduna
5. Kano
6. Katsina
7. Kebbi
8. Lagos
9. Nasarawa
For those states that we have received the deployment schedules, we are clearing the Data received and are validating them with the stamped uploaded deployment letters.

WE HAVE BEGUN PROCESSING PAYMENT IN BATCHES AND THE FIRST BATCH WILL BEGIN RECEIVING PAYMENT FROM NEXT WEEK
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by teacherbim(f): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Pls, can my husband apply now or is late? thanks in anticipation.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2018

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
teacherbim:
Pls, can my husband apply now or is late? thanks in anticipation.
late

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
MR AFOLABI ON 2017 NPOWER BENEFICIARIES PAYMENT
The programme is full time and payment would be made but I want you to value other aspect of the program more than money (stipends) Money will go but what you learn sticks with you. You should be more focused on the learning aspects.

When you constantly attend your PPA ,you will learn from yourself and your employers.0ne thing employers look for is your interpersonal skills.Value your leaning and work than payment.

Kindly note that what you earn is what you work for.You are not in Npower for the payment but you are in this for the learning and payment is important.

MR AFOLABI ON NPOWER 2017 BENEFICIARIES -DISCIPLINE

Discipline: You should not be rude to your PPA heads,discipline is very important. 0ver time we have exited some npower volunteers from the 2016 batch for indiscipline. Attendance also is very important.

MR AFOLABI ON PERMANENCY FOR NPOWER 2016 BATCH.

We have made this clear and simple the reality is the reality. When you talk about absorb us into federal civil service,we don't understand what you mean. You are not in the civil service. The npower programme is to enhance your employability

You are currently volunteering. Know how to channel your grievance not in a force full way. We are working on some exit strategy. Some said they have rejected the plan. How can you reject what you don't know.

Watch this space for details shortly.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by teacherbim(f): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
AutosBay:
late
Oh! thanks
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
BENEFICIARIES DATED 17/09/2018

FACEBOOK LIVE CHAT FROM MR AFOLABI IMOKHUEDE TO NPOWER BENEFICIARIES DATED 17/09/2018

by ISRAEL BUBARAYE WELLINGTON JEREMIAH on September 17, 2018 in NPOWER

Glad I am back and I missed you all.Salutations from Mr president to you all.Greetings from all npower staffs.
I welcome the 2017 npower volunteers,welcome to the Npower family.

2017 NPOWER beneficiries
The Npower is a direct promise to you,as you know Mr president promised employability opportunities for the Nigerian Youths.The job creation units coordinates the Npower programme.kindly note all payment is processed through the Minstry of budget and national planing.

Each state has a focal person,that act as liason officer between the federal governemnt and the Npower volunteers.The most important person to you right now is your PPA head,they have the final say.So those that have been deployed to schools,kindly respect your headmaster/headmistress,even those in Nhealth,your matron/head is the final say,those in agro,you at not left behind.Remember npower is a serious business,attendance is mandatory.It's a full time volunteer programme for two years.When you do this,you wil get a veritable work experience.

Discipline: You should not be rude to your PPA  heads,discipline is very important.Over time we have exited some npower volunteers from the 2016 batch for indiscipline.Attendance also is very important.

We are getting verifiable reports that quite a significant number of you are employed and we are also aware that some of you do not want to do the Npower job full time.Some are thinking of using proxies for the Npower job.Here is a choice,exit the programme now and be good ambassadors for others who genuinely need this life line.

PAYMENT
The programme is full time and payment would be made.But I want you to value other aspect of the program more than money (stipends) Money wioo go but what you learn sticks with you.You should be more focused fon the learning aspects.When you constantly attend your PPA ,you will learn from yourself and your employers.One thing employers look for is your interpersonal skills.Value your leaning and work than payment.

Kindly note that what you earn is what you work for.You are not in Npower for the payment but you are in this for the learning and payment is important.

Process of selection to payment

Names are sent to states

You have to report at your ppa, and then get your acceptance letter well stamped.

You are then required to upload the documents into the portal.

We call on the list that was sent to the state,states then send back the list of deployed volunteers to us.Now we check your deployed letters uploaded and the one sent by state,when we mark this and then you will see what we call enroll,after this you will then go to the category call Payroll.

We are yet to get deployment list from 9 states,which When any of the beneficiries starts uploading thier deployment letter,they should please bear with us that we wait for the list from their state to verify.

When we receive your list,we will check where you were deployed to and the letter you uploaded,if they are thesame.If you are having issues here,kindly go back to your lga  an make corrections.
Within now and at the end of the no th,you will receive payment for those that have been enrolled.

How payment is done?
The Ministry of budget and national planning is the head,your list has been sent to the office.This takes some days,after this we send your money through NIBBS,which does the final check,that your bvn,your account number and your bank name matched.

STATE DEPLOYMENT
You can be deployed within your state,reach out to your state focal person,They have our permission.

2016 beneficiaries

DEVICE
I am aware a few of you are still without devices,we know you and we are working on it.Some of your device were faulty and some device came in empty but be rest assured you will get yours.

BACKLOGS
Once you have been verified  and you have been able to submit a proof your payment will be made.Remember we only pay for the months you work.

TECH HARDWARE
Your deployment list will be out in a few days.

Those of you that are already engaged in npower and still applied for the Npower tech are about 21,we warned you severally and you will be exited from the Npower programme.

PERMANENCE
We have made this clear and simple the reality is the reality.When you talk about absorb us into federal civil service,we don't understand what you mean.You are not in the civil service.You are not in the civil service.The npower programme is to enhance your employability
You are currently volunteering.Know how to channel your aggreviance ,not in a force full way.We are working on some exit strategy.Some said they have rejected the plan.

GOODNEWS TO 2016 BENEFICIARIES
By october you will hear some good news from us.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Kemmystar: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
I need an English evening tutor who is currently teaching English in the secondary school, must be a residence of ketu-magodo axis. interested person should chat me up via my mobile 09062213404 for immediately engagement.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
BREAKING
The first batch of 2017 volunteers will receive payment within the next 48 - 72 hours. The payment has been processed.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:56am On Sep 24, 2018
Lagos Volunteer 2016

*PLEASE ATTENTION ALL !!!*

*Good Day All*

All Thanks n Praise to GOD Almighty,
May GOD Almighty in His Infinite Mercies Guide us through & Crown all our effort with Success... *AMIN.*

Pls, This information for those beneficiary that have not yet collect their device should kindly go to *MTN Head Office at lkoyi* for pick up
4, Aromire Street.
by next week *Monday, 24th September, 2018*

Pls comply as directed.
Kindly give the information widest publicity i.e. lnform others.

*Thanks You All*

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
LAGOS STATE NPOWER DESK OFFICE HAS SUBMITTED THE 2017 DEPLOYMENT LIST. YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE AMONG THE NEXT BATCH. PLEASE BE PATIENT.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Raylight2(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
AutosBay:
LAGOS STATE NPOWER DESK OFFICE HAS SUBMITTED THE 2017 DEPLOYMENT LIST.
YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE AMONG THE NEXT BATCH. PLEASE BE PATIENT.
thanks for your very accurate information sir. When is the next batch likely going to be please?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
EXTREMLY IMPORTANT TO ALL 2016 NPOWER VOLUNTEERS.

I have digested all the post concerning permanency of Npower 2016 and the question I ask myself is how geniue are these information even when Mr. Afolabi never for ones said we should expect good news from president Muhammadu Buhari's speech in October 1st until I came across one of the npower monitoring team in Lagos and I realized all the information weren’t true.

The truth of the matter is Federal Government is planning to SCRAP this program and that is why they sent monitoring team from ABUJA to come and assess this program to know;
1. If their aim & objectives of implementing this program has been achieved.

2. What are the 2016 volunteers done with their monthly stipends since the inception of this program.

3. How many volunteers are doing one business or the other with their stipends.

4. Is it worth it for the Federal Government to continue this program?

5. Has the program recorded a tangible success to encourage FG to continue?

It is the above that will determine whether the federal government will scrap this program or not. But for 2016 outgoing volunteers, the below is what they are planning within the short time we have for this program.

1. To employ few from the volunteers

2. To give money to others to start up business. Talk is still on with 200,000#

3. To further allow those that have business or intend doing one to get access to loan.

Be inform that at the federal level, some government agencies, NGO and other well wishers are holding talk with the Government to achieve the above. At the same time, we should not relent out effort in making sure we are relevant to the state so that the absorption can in ratio with the federal government especially volunteers in Lagos where political tension of the state has ultimately put volunteers in a state of disarray on what to expect from the state government. One thing is certain “WHETHER THEY PERMANENT OR NOT, LIFE STILL GOES ON”
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:28am On Oct 11, 2018
N-power Lagos
NEWS SPLASH
We have paid 150k volunteers of 2017. We have also sent for 50k. So those concern should receive alert before this week runs out.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
FG announces ‘enhanced’ scheme for 2016 N-Power beneficiaries

By Timileyin Omilana |
19 October 2018

The Nigerian government has announced a ‘big plan’ for some beneficiaries of the social intervention programme dubbed: N-Power.

The federal government in a communique released on Thursday revealed that it is set for an enhancement programme for the 2016 N-power programme beneficiaries.

“The 2016 beneficiaries will proceed into an enhancement programme as you continue to give your service and earn your monthly stipend,” the statement reads.

The federal government noted that “the details of the N-Power Enhance will gladden” the hearts of the beneficiaries.

Although, the statement did not indicate when the enhancement programme will start, it however, hinted that the enhancement plan is a “multi-sector, multilayered and multi-pronged” one.

In May, the Vice President Yemi Osinbajo said the N-Power Programme will be expanded and made better to benefit more Nigerian youths.

“The programme will be expanded, enriched, made bigger and better and we will improve the welfare of those in the programme,” Osinbajo said during a visit to Kiara De-Luke Multi-Skill and Entrepreneurship Centre, an N-Power training centre at Umuobiakwa in Obingwa Local Government Area of Abia.

The N-Power Volunteer Corps is part of the ruling All Progressives Congress’ Social Investment Programmes, SIP, under which 500,000 graduates had so far been recruited.

It is currently in operation in the 36 states of Nigeria. The main thrust of the N-Power scheme is to harness Nigeria’s young demography through appropriate skill development, providing a structure for large scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development, and linking outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy.

Beneficiaries are engaged on different areas of public service, including education (N-Teach), health (N-Health), agriculture (N-Agro), building/construction (N-Build). Beneficiaries are paid a monthly stipend of N30,000 during their period of engagement.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 12:16am On Oct 26, 2018
2016 Volunteers Only� �

ENHANCEMENT
The "enhancement program" is meant to groom you, so they can find out where exactly fits you, whether public sector, private sector or entrepreneurship. They have started establishing contacts with private sectors. They want to help you achieve your dream. They will unveil the package of the enhancement program in few weeks to come.

BACKLOG
Please send an email to volunteersupport@npvn.ng including proof of work during the alleged month of non-payment. (attach Scanned copies)

Yet to get your device? If yes:
For more details on your device status, email us at devicesupport@npvn.ng

May GOD bless you all
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 26, 2018
AutosBay:
2016 Volunteers Only� �

ENHANCEMENT
The "enhancement program" is meant to groom you, so they can find out where exactly fits you, whether public sector, private sector or entrepreneurship. They have started establishing contacts with private sectors. They want to help you achieve your dream. They will unveil the package of the enhancement program in few weeks to come.

I like what you're doing bro, but please always recognize the owner of a write up or seek permission to copy and paste! This write up above was copied verbatim

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Bridget95(f): 7:41am On Oct 26, 2018
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Esther67: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
Please I want to do redeployment from my state of origin akwa ibom state to my state of residence Lagos state. Batch A, I tried redeploying at the beginning but to no avail. Please what is the procedures since the program continues, for this is affecting my marriage.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 14, 2018
Esther67:
Please I want to do redeployment from my state of origin akwa ibom state to my state of residence Lagos state. Batch A, I tried redeploying at the beginning but to no avail. Please what is the procedures since the program continues, for this is affecting my marriage.

No option for redeployment

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (59) (Reply)

Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.