Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution (34142 Views)

Na By Force To Marry(photos) / Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring / Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by sonofluc1fer: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
Iamzik:

At least you know I believe in Jesus. What is your own philosophy or believe?
Be good. Be kind. I don't need to believe in Jesus to do that. Jesus is unnecessary Jewish garbage.

Iamzik:

So Whatever did not happen in your lifetime is a myth.
Anyone that thinks that way is a fool. Have no idea how you jumped to that conclusion; it's understandable though, faith can cause one to be illogical.

Iamzik:

Those who don't believe in history are bound to repeat it.
Those who believe the Bible is history are bound to remain foolish.

Iamzik:

Maybe your grand parents are also a myth and you may also become a fable to your descendants after you.
You have no idea what a myth is, do you?

Iamzik:

Wayward disobedient children everywhere.
Go to school, old man. Arriving earth faster than I did didn''t grant you profitable wisdom. Fucking clueless old fools everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by jayriginal: 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
thesicilian:
1. Prostitution is not even legal in Nigeria, so they all should be arrested for coming out openly to say they encourage it.
2. It is not the oldest known profession, farming is, back then in the Garden of Eden when God commissioned man to tend to all the plants and animals.
3. We all know that what the brothel owners actually want to do is gather all the ladies of the night and start taxing them in the name of monthly dues and protection.

No, it's law first. Let there be. . .
Followed by Engineering. Agriculture at best comes third.

Provided you believe that anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by sonofluc1fer: 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
jayriginal:

No, it's law first. Let there be. . .
Followed by Engineering. Agriculture at best comes third.

Provided you believe that anyway.
Boss. twale o..
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by jayriginal: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Boss. twale o..

How have you been bro.

Been a while.
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by Iamzik: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Be good. Be kind. I don't need to believe in Jesus to do that. Jesus is unnecessary Jewish garbage.

Anyone that thinks that way is a fool. Have no idea how you jumped to that conclusion; it's understandable though, faith can cause one to be illogical.

Those who believe the Bible is history are bound to remain foolish.

You have no idea what a myth is, do you?

Go to school, old man. Arriving earth faster than I did didn''t grant you profitable wisdom. Fucking clueless old fools everywhere.

Proud son of Lucifer the Devil

(John 8:44 KJV) Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

QED
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by sonofluc1fer: 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Iamzik:

Proud son of Lucifer the Devil

(John 8:44 KJV) Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

QED
That's all you can do. Grown African man quoting words of dead ancient JEws. WHat a foolish old you fool you grew up to become.
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by sonofluc1fer: 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
jayriginal:

How have you been bro.

Been a while.
I'm fine o. Yeah, moved back and been trying to adjust to the harsh reality life is here grin. Hope you're good too, life, health and wealth.
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by hatchy(f): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
We too have our own union.

National Union of Olosho patronizers. (NUOPa) Ekiti state branch. grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by Iamzik: 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

That's all you can do. Grown African man quoting words of dead ancient JEws. WHat a foolish old you fool you grew up to become.

Thats exactly what Lucifer teaches his children - to insult the Bible and all who believe in it. Keep learning at your peril
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Adesiji77:
"Sanitise" prostitution? lipsrsealed

[/b]

http://punchng.com/imo-brothels-raise-task-force-to-sanitise-prostitution/

Brothels are a necessary evil, without them the rate of divorce would have been higher amongst pastors.
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by jayriginal: 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

I'm fine o. Yeah, moved back and been trying to adjust to the harsh reality life is here grin. Hope you're good too, life, health and wealth.

I'm good bro. I sort of figured you're around. How are you coping?
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by yummy2017: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
martineverest:
owerri:land of beer parlour and joints
you right. Even hotels. You will find it every nooks and cranies of the city na dem get am.
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
LOL, ensuring their 99.9% Olosho population are ably employed.
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by donqx: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
ah
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
martineverest:
owerri:land of beer parlour and joints
and prostitution
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
yummy2017:
you right. Even hotels. You will find it every nooks and cranies of the city na dem get am.
dem get prostitution too...i can't marry sb from Imo
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
If not one thing I for say u b idiot
NwaAmaikpe:
Rochas is working
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by Ishilove: 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
"Sanitise" prostitution? undecided

1 Like

Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by doskie(m): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Any governor that stops this business is my enemy for life...there are other things they can create task force for.

Without sex, I will die....and they are millions like me.

Walahi!!!!
get married. its cleaner and more respectable.
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by Rimamsirufun(m): 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Any governor that stops this business is my enemy for life...there are other things they can create task force for.

Walahi!!!!

Like Seriously? You really need to reboot.
#JesuSaves
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by Adesiji77: 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ishilove:
"Sanitise" prostitution? undecided

That was the same question that I asked...
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by GMbuharii: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
PearlStreet:
Sodom and Gonorrhoea

When we said crime was the highest employer of labour in the SE, they insulted us.
Now, because Baba Davido's cash is more than the IGR of the entire SE states combined, they want to be taxing olosho to add to their IGR.

mental case grin

agbero grin
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by solomorinho(m): 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Walahi!!!!

Jesu shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' / She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.