Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,639 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting (40809 Views)

Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by kotv: 1:30am On Jun 09, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmao! Like I have not proved it out already on here.

The fact that you even acted emotional over my discussion already proved you to be an ibo, not like I don't know you're before but what I realised today is that you're also dumb!

I can't even imagine my little cousin having difficulty comprehending the article you posted like you did.

You proved it but can't show us where you did so grin grin

Look I'm the emotional one he says grin
the one that's been crying and calling me imposter because I don't hate ibos. grin grin

Ijaws like ibo over yoruba anyday. they are better than you. Let that hurt you to your core

Until you start showing where you proved I'm an imposter or even show where I insulted ijaws over ibo, I'll laugh and continue stabbing your core
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Paretomaster(m): 4:26am On Jun 09, 2017
Mcquine:

Stupid Goon relax Biafra.

That cardiac arrest would soon get hold of you.

Worthless a55licking tribe.

Like it or we are SUPERIOR.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Paretomaster(m): 4:27am On Jun 09, 2017
Mcquine:

Stupid Goon relax Biafra.

That cardiac arrest would soon get hold of you.

Worthless a55licking tribe.

Like it or we are SUPERIOR.

Superior in chestbeating !!
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Chimourinho(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2017
Kfed4ril:

The form their mini countries.
they are waiting for biafra to set d pace, if na die mak dem die first? B4 dem go follow suit.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Diademk07: 11:28am On Jun 09, 2017
kotv:

the one that's been crying and calling me imposter because I don't hate ibos. grin grin

Ijaws like ibo over yoruba anyday. they are better than you. Let that hurt you to your core

Until you start showing where you proved I'm an imposter or even show where I insulted ijaws over ibo, I'll laugh and continue stabbing your core

Lmao..

You acted dumb and emotional over the fact that Radio Kurirat wasn't hate inciting mediaa as the Radio Biafra..which already shows you to be an impostor. This aint your first time either.

I'm still waiting for your dumb brain to bring up facts to back your stupid claim that Radio Kudirat was an hate/violence inciting media like you implied.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Diademk07: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2017
kotv:

Show me the nairaland post where I got the three statements.
I want direct link of each NL post where I recieved the three sources thanks

Even the yoruba commenter post came from a discussion in news article.

The so called brain of yours that you insulted God by claiming he gave you is a joke.

The headline written by agiyu which you highlighted reads and I quote "Radio Kudirat waged hate campaign against Abacha led federal government".

Did it state wage hate campaign against the Northerners or preached violence against any tribe? It explicitly state that the hate campaign were "against the federal government"! The funny thing is your dumb head quoted it and even had it embolden yet failed to understand it just like you failed to understand the other commentator you quoted. You're a simply a failure!
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Diademk07: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2017
kotv:

If you're truly Ijaw, you would know we have Ijaw tenants in Ondo state. Are you saying this arogbos staying on our land hates us? Thank you for letting us know because there won't be any complication by the time we ask them to leave our land. Lmao.

I've already proved to you be an impostor, even right on this thread and will always do that on every thread. Kapish.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by KratosCorp: 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Are you sick or something?

Or is it that you have converted to islam?

Hate biafra all you want, love one Nigeria to the moon, but there is no justifiable reason for making mockery of the igbos if truly you are one.

I seriously do not know what you think you have as an investment in the so called north. But be aware that you can lose it all in one day, and nothing will happen. And at that point of your loss, Karma may not allow you to access solidarity from the igbos whom you've spent the prime of your youth mocking.

If you thimk this is absurd, go an consult with the Imolite pastor whose wife was beheaded in Kano last year. Find out how many years they have spent there prior to the loss of everything - including his dear wife of decades. What happened to the murderes? NOTHING!

I saw where you told a known anti-igbo bigot that he deserves a carton of cold beer for insulting igbos. And you even wished he was close to you.

You even prefered nationalizing in the north than ever having to return to your ancestoral home if it ever turns to be Biafra.

Seriously, your husband should send you parking immediately, else you will ruin his destiny and that of his children the way you're going.

[s]

maureensylvia:

cry me river!!!

funny enough most Igbo's prefer to die in North than to die in east.

what have u in store for us when we come back

leave us here, we are used to it

go tell those that are not doing anything in north to come back not d ones that have strong business over Dia

Igbo's can never b united
[/s]
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by maureensylvia(f): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
KratosCorp:
Are you sick or something?

Or is it that you have converted to islam?

Hate biafra all you want, love one Nigeria to the moon, but there is no justifiable reason for making mockery of the igbos if truly you are one.

I seriously do not know what you think you have as an investment in the so called north. But be aware that you can lose it all in one day, and nothing will happen. And at that point of your loss, Karma may not allow you to access solidarity from the igbos whom you've spent the prime of your youth mocking.

If you thimk this is absurd, go an consult with the Imolite pastor whose wife was beheaded in Kano last year. Find out how many years they have spent there prior to the loss of everything - including his dear wife of decades. What happened to the murderes? NOTHING!

I saw where you told a known anti-igbo bigot that he deserves a carton of cold beer for insulting igbos. And you even wished he was close to you.

You even prefered nationalizing in the north than ever having to return to your ancestoral home if it ever turns to be Biafra.

Seriously, your husband should send you parking immediately, else you will ruin his destiny and that of his children the way you're going.

God punish u, I didn't want to reply any insult but u prompted me to do so, I don't know u and u don't know me why are u going into my marital affair.

I curse d day u were born for talking about my marital life. u are so dumb that u couldn't understand what I said.

fool if u quote me again then I will know ur generation is useless

ur left ball
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by KratosCorp: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
You just proved your idiocy.

[s]
maureensylvia:

God punish u, I didn't want to reply any insult but u prompted me to do so, I don't know u and u don't know me why are u going into my marital affair.

I curse d day u were born for talking about my marital life. u are so dumb that u couldn't understand what I said.

fool if u quote me again then I will know ur generation is useless

ur left ball
[/s]
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by maureensylvia(f): 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
KratosCorp:
You just proved your idiocy.
[s][/s]
u just proved u have a useless generation.
oti oooo
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by KratosCorp: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sorry for your kids.
[s]
maureensylvia:

u just proved u have a useless generation.

oti oooo
[/s]
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by maureensylvia(f): 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
KratosCorp:
Sorry for your kids.
my children are all grownup doing well, nothing to b sorry about
sorry for ur generation cos they thought they have a son
aturu muru ebula GBA aka nwa

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video / Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn / Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.