Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting (40806 Views)

Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Gome23: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by liposuction123: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
IgboticGirl:
Some times wen I look at how people behave lately I just shake my head

If u come to Enugu , ebonyi abia etc u will two or more communities own by Hausa u will even think is kano or sokoko state, but u can never hear Igbos shout or make noise asking people to live there land so as to other tribe in igbo land

But my point here is pls igbos vacate north and equally south west, kaa aku anyi ruo unu
I understand and appreciate your point but the fact is that migration isn't as easy as you'd expect. Have you got jobs waiting for them there? Are you ready to pay for their children's fees? Are you ready to feed them? Most of us who left out of fear aren't finding it funny at all. Some ppl even lost their lives when traveling self. so it's Best they let peace reign.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Edoziesmart(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
deedeedee1:

I only picked the three majority because they are more visible. The minorities can form their own country the way the wish.
You guys can form niger-delta republic. No be fight ocheesy

Gbam! We ain't concern with minority tribes.
But come to think of it, dividing the three ethnic group wount be an easy task. Cus the minority ones will not like to be dependent on the major three.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by deedeedee1: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Edoziesmart:

Gbam! We ain't concern with minority tribes.
But come to think of it, dividing the three ethnic group wount be an easy task. Cus the minority ones will not like to be dependent on the major three.
The minorities can stay on their own
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Notasyouthink: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jasboi:
Lol quit notice grin grin ipob Dan suffer
Igbos funny sha everything Dan settle, una fit talk now. grin grin they've started beating Thier empty chests again
I no say hate and envy no go allow you see the empty chest beat of arewa people na IPOB own you go see.
Hate go kill you.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by felicitywe(m): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Una don poo.You r rescinding your decision forgetting that some of us Biafrans v left the North. For you knowledge many families r coming back to d east. You fell into the trap of Ipob&Massob by your declaration.I wonder if Igbo will ever love to invest in your north.Your Book haram has driven Igbos & your people and you r foolishly adding fire to it.shame on u.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Nofuckgiven: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
maureensylvia:

cry me river!!!

funny enough most Igbo's prefer to die in North than to die in east.

what have u in store for us when we come back

leave us here, we are used to it

go tell those that are not doing anything in north to come back not d ones that have strong business over Dia

Igbo's can never b united
Sorry but its you that should be crying because I and my relatives are all back here in the east.
So you can die for all anyone cares! Wetin concern us?
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by okechukwucharles(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
hmmmmm nothing this pipo cannot do. how now can I believe that?? my fellow Igbos, if u love ur life just quietly return home cos ................. let me stop hia
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by eodavids(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Danishguy:
Igbos please come back... Why they backed out was simply because they finally looked into the data, and discovered that the north would lose more, if the Igbos decides to leave their stupid deserts. If the threats were issued to the Yerobas, they wouldn't have backed out.

Biko kwusinu ifea. Stop that rubish flowing from you.

Be reasonable when commenting on reasonable issues
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by maureensylvia(f): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Sorry but its you that should be crying because I and my relatives are all back here in the east.
So you can die for all anyone cares! Wetin concern us?

u and ur relatives did it cos u guys don't have anything meaningful u are doing in north.

no problem

I understand
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by engrchykae(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
amc:

Maybe you didn't hear Nnamdi Kanu in one of his videos say Islam will not be allowed in Biafra?
the moon cannot shine in the presence of the Eternal Sun.so islam cannot succeed in the Biafra.it can succeed in the west but not in the east.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by yahmohy27: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
IgboticGirl:
Igbos should returen home biko

For me i think is a blessing in disguise

Kaa aku ruo unu umunnem biko nnu

is because you are still in the village ,had it mean you have gathered enough properties in the north ,you won't be shouting igbos should come back home just like that.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Edu3Again: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
THERE SHALL BE NO PEACE MEETING!

NIGERIA DOES NOT BELONG TO THE NORTH!
angry
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by engrchykae(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
AntiIPOOP:

If South yEast is full of milk and honey , then why are igbos everywhere in the North? They don't want you guys there, what's so difficult
i will tell you why.they are exploiting the facilities and infrastructures in other regions and they make returns backhome to Igboland especially during the festive seasons.now i know you are choked and cant do anything about it.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by nagoma(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
lastmessenger:
I would have love to see arewa carry out their traits but unfortunately it seems they lack the will power knowing fully well that what they are calling for is a full blown war on Igbo's.
Time have changed, the biafrans have sympathisers both home and abroad and it Wiil be very easy to gather international support for Igbo's and again south south and south west this time around will just stay neutral in the matter.so it would have been Igbo vs arewa and even the north are also divided along religious lines.no northern Christian will fight against southern Christian. In the end it will be a war that will be so difficult for the so called arewa.
Let's wait and see the event unfold. I live in the north and am already preparing my self to exit kogi state within the next few weeks.

But my friend , this time is different. You have made so much noise about leaving the zoo (Nigeria) to form Biafra, you have insulted everybody and you are pouring insults on our president and the youths feel it's time to let you go and build your own country as you wish. So what's the problem now ? You should be celebrating. You are talking about war, but war for what ? I can't understand, what do Igbos really want?
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Nofuckgiven: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
maureensylvia:

u and ur relatives did it cos u guys don't have anything meaningful u are doing in north.

no problem

I understand
I and my relatives are now Nnamdi KANU abi? Very funny. I have better things to do than agitate on the streets like miscreants. If you love your life,you know what to do. After all,life continues.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by femolii: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
Young03:
I knew they cannot do anything

I haved lived in d north n they are afraid of an Igbo man

kwue nonsense kam jiri ogwu meruo GI aru
See as u are talking is it because their trying to settle the matter.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by zanga420: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
deedeedee1:
Let the three majority ethnic yoruba, hausa, and igbos live apart. They are better on their own. Each have a population of 35 million. This is even larger than most countries in Europe and very close to south korea's population.
Yoruba form Oodua Republic
Igbos form Biafra Republic
Hausa form Arewa Republic
This will be better for us all
No, Niger Delta will decide her destiny, SW will stay in Nigeria under true federalism. If the Niger Delta wants to remain in Nigeria it should be by their decision different from the agitation of the SE. It's only the Igbo that wants to leave, so let them leave
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by femolii: 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
AntiIPOOP:

If South yEast is full of milk and honey , then why are igbos everywhere in the North? They don't want you guys there, what's so difficult
Don't mind him if it happen now igbo we suffer because who do u want to sell ur product for in east so u people have to settle with the northerners.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by deedeedee1: 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
zanga420:
No, Niger Delta will decide her destiny, SW will stay in Nigeria under true federalism. If the Niger Delta wants to remain in Nigeria it should be by their decision different from the agitation of the SE. It's only the Igbo that wants to leave, so let them leave
Baba you are decieving yourself. Yoruba people will also leave nigeria
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Gotze1: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
FKO81:
Real slavery
You mean Enugu anambra express gutter?
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Feraz(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Diademk07:

It's you who should shut your trash!

You mean there was ever a time Yoruba set up a hateful radio station such as Radio biafra to make hate speeches like the Ibos did?

Do you mean there was ever a time some set of individuals of Yoruba ethnics were seen making derogatory statement about a certain tribe in front of the President like the Ibos did, calling Yoruba "Amala people" in front of Jonathan?

Or ever a time we came forward to make derogatory statement about Ibos ancestral lands calling it a no man's land like some Ibo eediots did at Lagos?

You know what? I don't really give a f.uck about your hate speeches, what I hate most is the victim attitude you lots tend to display whenever your stupid actions are retaliated. Or the fact that you people tend to make up revisionism and lie about history to suit your victim card playing game. That's what I dislike most, I mean people who are economical with the truth and manipulative which is what most ibos are!
Here we go again! Kindly give me a link to where SWerns were called 'Amala people' in front of Jonathan!

We play the victim card as much as y'all do. Pray tell, where were you when some people up North issued threats to make this country ungovernable or the soaking of dogs and baboons in blood?

You've insulted SErn land as much as Igbos have so do not exonerate your people as I did not exonerate mine.

I and some other people have pointed Radio Kudirat and Radio Chanji to you.

If they talk of revisionism, you lots top the hierarchy.

I am a bit calm now, so you can curse away!!! smiley
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Gotze1: 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
vantage001:
Where are the yorubas to come and display their foolishness on this thread.
Evil people that nobody respects.
Shatap, if they respect you, they wouldn't have issued ultimatum to you. We careless about you.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by femolii: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
hucienda:
lol @ "discussed globally". How wouldn't it be discussed globally? Do you think this is the 15th century?
Get sense mr man u have to respect ur host because if they ask u to leave is not a new thing that u will take as wickedness because ur master Nnmadi kanu talk against other region before.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Feraz(m): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
nagoma:

But my friend , this time is different. You have made so much noise about leaving the zoo (Nigeria) to form Biafra, you have insulted everybody and you are pouring insults on our president and the youths feel it's time to let you go and build your own country as you wish. So what's the problem now ? You should be celebrating. You are talking about war, but war for what ? I can't understand, what do Igbos really want?
I am not a fan of insults being hurled at the highest office of the country but please, do not make it look like it started with Igbos. Remember

Yar'Adua - Yar'A dull?
Goodluck - Ineffectual buffoon/Jonathan
PMB - President Buhari.

It started during Yar'Adua's regime, became intensified when Goodluck was on seat and PMB is facing the same. If we had nipped it then, it wouldn't have gotten this far but thanks to the different factions especially the ACN that made it pleasant to insult the personality and office of the president. Frankly, it is not going to die anytime soon.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by femolii: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
vantage001:
Where are the yorubas to come and display their foolishness on this thread.
Evil people that nobody respects.
Grow up senseless man u try it befor in 1967to69 u faced ur waterloo through benjamin adekunle n u die in millions idiot.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Diademk07: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Feraz:
Here we go again! Kindly give me a link to where SWerns were called 'Amala people'!

We play the victim card as much as y'all do. Pray tell, where were you when some people up North issued threats to make this country ungovernable or the soaking of dogs and baboons in blood?

You've insulted SErn land as much as Igbos have so do not exonerate your people as I did not exonerate mine.

I and some other people have pointed Radio Kudirat and Radio Chanji to you.

If they talk of revisionism, you lots top the hierarchy.

I am a bit calm now, so you can curse away!!! smiley

That's the revisionism I'm talking about. Did Radio Kudirat ever make hate speeches against any tribe as the Radio biafra did?

Did the Yoruba residents in the east ever call your land a "no mans" land like your folks did in Lagos?

What else can I say? You mean you weren't aware that your chief, Athur Eze called us Amala people and told Jonathan not to listen to those amala folks?

I'm glad I already you told of my dislike for manipulative dishonest people. I will keep saying it that the only time Ibo will be at peace with themselves is the day they will come up with the whole truth, the absolute truth starting with who connived with the North/whites to join South to the North and who started the first coup and truncated our true federalism and what actually happened in the civil war.. Playing the victim will get you nowhere until you become honest with yourself!
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Kfed4ril(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Chimourinho:

what happens to the other minority groups? Say ijaw, ibibio n idoma, clearly they won't want to join any of those tribes.

The form their mini countries.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by femolii: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Paperwhite:
Let them bring it on.No going back.Bunch of fools.
Can u survive it?
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by femolii: 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
vantage001:

Bleh.
If nairaland is the sum of your yoruba worth, then you have absolutely nothing.
Linda Ikeji has a far profitable social media platform than nairaland and she is igbo. Even Bella naija that yoruba women flock to is owned by an illustrious igbo woman.
U lack sense.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by femolii: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Paretomaster:

Will u shut it! U know Northerners are never afraid, and dey r no cowards. ...they only took pity on u, as if it's not just yesterday u shouting upandan, inviting DSS, almost shitting ur pants out just few hours into ultimatum that is still 3 months away.

U ppl r just like that man that ran to Abidjan. ..

Up till now igbos are still afraid.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by femolii: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
come pursue us naa scratched faced ape lagos is a no man land
The day ur blood will flow like tape water that day u will know that lagos belong to yorubas u will also remember that u are immigtant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Old Lagos In Pictures / Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians / See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.