Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting (40810 Views)

Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Ever8054: 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
deedeedee1:
Let the three majority ethnic yoruba, hausa, and igbos live apart. They are better on their own. Each have a population of 35 million. This is even larger than most countries in Europe and very close to south korea's population.
Yoruba form Oodua Republic
Igbos form Biafra Republic
Hausa form Arewa Republic
This will be better for us all
south south form Niger Delta republic... thank you
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by femolii: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
franudi:
If Igbos are cowards they cannot be all over Nigeria.So get sense.
Ur mumu really ripe
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Paretomaster:

Ahahahahaha frustrated Osu. .....no be me go kill u.. .na that ultimatum go gv u heart attack..

Stupid Goon relax Biafra.

That cardiac arrest would soon get hold of you.

Worthless a55licking tribe.

Like it or we are SUPERIOR.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Diademk07: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
kotv:

The level of hypocrisy that is yoruba is astounding. It truly amazes me how you people view any one that opposes your opinion as igbo playing victim. I'm not even igbo so how am i playimg victim. Radio Kudirat was no more different from Radio biafra. Both radio stations are very much identical. the difference was that Kudirat was bent on taking the nation's government while biafra wants succession from the country. both radio station transmitted the same way. both were priate station transmitting from a foreign nation. both played music meant to entice the youths. both made derogatory and name calling to north. radio kudirat was exactly like radio biafra, only a complete liar or distorted propagandist would say otherwise.
yes the north do say Yoruba started the tribalism in Nigeria. you should read yoruba are the problem of Nigeria written by Sls.

Lmao!

Like I believe you aaint Ibo. If you really checked/know me well, you would know this isn't the first time we've met, kotv!

The onus is on you manipulative liar to bring up facts to back up your claim that Radio Kudirat made derogatory statement about the North and called for them to be killed like Radio Biafra did. Or am I also supposed to believe your imagination like you imagined to be an Ijaw?

If you can't, then shut your thrash!
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
absoluteSuccess:
Right,

We will find hordes of reasons for what we want.

We will work this country up to a crescendo.

We will come face to face with our fear someday.

We will find hordes of reasons for what we want.

We will bear all the consequences of our actions.

May our desire for this country be granted.

Smh
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by timsTNA: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
kotv:

How can you ibo be this mumu. I'm not even ibo and even if can tell that maureensylva is not igbo.

If an uncultured mannerless dunce like you insults me, i'll just take it as a mad man talking since you can't even tell your left from right
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by kotv: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmao!

Like I believe you aaint Ibo. If you really checked/know me well, you would know this isn't the first time we've met, kotv!

The onus is on you manipulative liar to bring up facts to back up your claim that Radio Kudirat made derogatory statement about the North and called for them to be killed like Radio Biafra did. Or am I also supposed to believe your imagination like you imagined to be an Ijaw?

If you can't, then shut your thrash!

I know you and if I check you well, you know me you say. Okay since you say you know me and I'm going to guess by your statement, if i check you well, that means you've once proved I'm ibo. therefore, please show it to me.
this is my past history post. please show me where I stated I'm ibo or where you proved I am one
https://www.nairaland.com/kotv/posts

"Like Nnamdi Kanu’s Radio Biafra they established Radio Kudirat, a pirate radio station that waged hate campaign against the Sani Abacha led Federal Government" (clem aguyiyi)

According to the article "unshackling the Nigeria media: An attention for reform" written in 1997, radio kudirat influenced a legal reform in year 1995. attached is recommemdation. one of the recommendation spoke on hate speeches. can you tell us why hate speeches was included if radio kudirat did not preach hate.

equally included is a comment by a yoruba speaking on the image of how the radio incites the masses. A yoruba efficiently listed radio kudirat as one of the radio shows that efficiently incited mass violence. can you tell us why one of your own said such if radio kudirat was not a hate radio?

Radio Kudirat and radio biafra had no difference except radio biafra came out in the era where Internet is accessible to all and their preaching easily saved in other areas.

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Diademk07: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
timsTNA:

If an uncultured mannerless dunce like you insults me, i'll just take it as a mad man talking since you can't even tell your left from right

He's an Ibo and a dunce at that.

I've once called him out on it. I realised it after I saw him supporting the ibos on Idoki land ownership.. I don't even know whether Idokis are ibo nor do I care but seeing an Ijaw man going against his folks to claim the lands are ibo already piqued my interest. There was a time he was even demonising the Edos against the Ibo. No SS would ever do that except the ibos.

Yeye..
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by kotv: 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
Diademk07:

He's an Ibo and a dunce at that.

I've once called him out on it. I realised it after I saw him supporting the ibos on Idoki land ownership.. I don't even know whether Idokis are ibo nor do I care but seeing an Ijaw man going against his folks to claim the lands are ibo already piqued my interest. There was a time he was even demonising the Edos against the Ibo. No SS would ever do that except the ibos.

Yeye..

Oh you mean this very post
https://www.nairaland.com/2693145/ndokis-not-ijaw---barcasinta-other-ijaws/1#39425429

do show me where I was going against my people on it. I suppose dearpreye who stated the exact same thing as I which asking igbos to stop insulting ijaws because of one man is also ibo.

truly the ibos have beaten you to a stupor that you see ibo every where. do show me where you proved I am ibo as well as where I insulted my people.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Diademk07: 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
kotv:

I know you and if I check you well, you know me you say. Okay since you say you know me and I'm going to guess by your statement, if i check you well, that means you've once proved I'm ibo. therefore, please show it to me.
this is my past history post. please show me where I stated I'm ibo or where you proved I am one

"Like Nnamdi Kanu’s Radio Biafra they established Radio Kudirat, a pirate radio station that waged hate campaign against the Sani Abacha led Federal Government" (clem aguyiyi)

According to the article "unshackling the Nigeria media: An attention for reform" written in 1997, radio kudirat influenced a legal reform in year 1995. attached is recommemdation. one of the recommendation spoke on hate speeches. can you tell us why hate speeches was included if radio kudirat did not preach hate.

equally included is a comment by a yoruba speaking on the image of how the radio incites the masses. A yoruba efficiently listed radio kudirat as one of the radio shows that efficiently incited mass violence. can you tell us why one of your own said such if radio kudirat was not a hate radio?

Radio Kudirat and radio biafra had no difference except radio biafra came out in the era where Internet is accessible to all and their preaching easily saved in other areas.

Lmao! You're truly a dunce!

Tell me where in the article or the shite you posted boast of Radio Kudiraat inciting violence or making derogatory remark about any tribe? It even corroborated my claim by pointing out how Radio Kudirat was all about battling Abacha evil regime..

And for your info, I don't need to go through your posts, I've always have a photogenic brain thanks to my good God. In fact, I remembered calling you out for being an imposter.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by kotv: 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
timsTNA:

You did was show me you're are mumu as I called you. I'm not one to engage in the low intelligent display of human shame that goes on in this NL. You can roll on the mud by yourself, I'm not getting to that level of disgust with you.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by timsTNA: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
kotv:

You did was show me you're are mumu as I called you. I'm not one to engage in the low intelligent display of human shame that goes on in this NL. You can roll on the mud by yourself, I'm not getting to that level of disgust with you.

Get you self together. You emotions are all over the place and I don't have a hanky to wipe the tears of a grown man. Bye
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by kotv: 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmao! You're truly a dunce!

Tell me where in the article or the shite you posted boast of Radio Kudiraat inciting violence or making derogatory remark about any tribe? It even corroborated my claim by pointing out how Radio Kudirat was all about battling Abacha evil regime..

And for your info, I don't need to go through your posts, I've always have a photogenic brain thanks to my good God. In fact, I remembered calling you out for being an imposter.

Yes you're right. the radio assiocated with the word hate speech and also a yoruba using it as an example of a radio inciting mass violence isn't prove that the radio station is indeed a hate radio. you are so right. the hypocrisy that is yoruba is astounding.

you called me out on being imposter but when giving the chance to redo it and call me out as an imposter courtesy of the so called "imposter", you can't. the so called photogenic mind that you insulted God by saying he gave that to you is a joke.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Diademk07: 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
kotv:

Oh you mean this very post
https://www.nairaland.com/2693145/ndokis-not-ijaw---barcasinta-other-ijaws/1#39425429

do show me where I was going against my people on it. I suppose dearpreye who stated the exact same thing as I which asking igbos to stop insulting ijaws because of one man is also igbo.

truly the igbos have beaten you to a stupor that you see ibo every where. do show me where you proved I am ibo as well as where I insulted my people.

At least, Deapreye never demonised any of the SS like you did nor was ever seen insulting other tribe because of an Ibo man! In fact, he never even stated that Ndoki belongs to the Ibo, he only stated that Ijaw shouldn't be fighting over Ndoki land.

There are others like Hopeathand, Truckpusher etc who doesn't even like the Yoruba folks but are always vocal against the Ibos whenever their interest clash. There was even a time an ibo guy made mention of you to warn your brothers over some land and you came obliging.. I don't easily forget things!
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Diademk07: 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
kotv:

Yes you're right. the radio assiocated with the word hate speech and also a yoruba using it as an example of a radio inciting mass violence isn't prove that the radio station is indeed a hate radio. you are so right. the hypocrisy that is yoruba is astounding.

you called me out on being imposter but when giving the chance to redo it and call me out as an imposter courtesy of the so called "imposter", you can't. the so called photogenic mind that you insulted God by saying he gave that to you is a joke.

Lmaao! What a dunce!

The statement read thus "that mass media incite mass violence is a conventional wisdom" and your eediotic self associated it with Radio Kudirat even when the Commentator was making a new paragraph.

Dummy, he's simply saying that it's conventional wisdom to know that Mass media incite mass violence! Lmao.. You reek of stupidity and you don't even know it. Spits!

I'm still waiting for facts that will back up our claim that Radio Kudirat made derogatory remark and called for the Hausa to be killed like Radio Biafra did.

Anyway, it's not today that I've known you to be a stupid imposter! You can fool anyone but not me!
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by kotv: 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Diademk07:

At least, Deapreye never demonised any of the SS like you did nor was ever seen insulting other tribe because of an Ibo man! In fact, he never even stated that Ndoki belongs to the Ibo, he only stated that Ijaw shouldn't be fighting over Ndoki land.

There are others like Hopeathand, Truckpusher etc who doesn't even like the Yoruba folks but are always vociferous against the Ibos whenever their interest clash. There was even a time an ibo guy made mention of you to warn your brothers over some land
and you came obliging.. I don't easily forget things!

Oh there was a time an bo called me to warn my brother's, I oblige and yet you can't even prove any of them despite I gave you a direct link to do so.

But going by your list, I can see what makes you hurt so much and I am very excited with it.
I did not join tonye in his land claiming especially when the igbos proved the land is there's and because I don't insult ibos means I'm ibo. Because I don't like edos negative attitude, which is for my own personal reason, means ibo. sorry I'm not hateful bigots like you yorubas and if that makes me an ibo then thank you. sorry I did not fall into your hateful thought of how ijaw should treat ibos. We aren't like that. ijaws aren't hateful bigots like you people nor do we engage in insulting other tribes for no reason. If that hurts you to your core, i am happy that it does and I hope it continues to do so. I'm sorry that put a damper in that delusions that we as hateful as you yoruba that I see that you yorubas have given yourselves. If me not being a hateful bigots to ibo means I am ibo to you then thank you, I accept that delusion that is on your head gracefully.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Diademk07: 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
kotv:

Oh there was a time an igbo called me to warn my brother's, I oblige and yet you can't even prove any of them despite I gave you a direct link to do so.

But going by your list, I can see what makes you hurt so much and I am very excited with it.
I did not join tonye in his land claiming especially when the igbos proved the land is there's and because I don't insult ibos means I'm ibo. Because I don't like edos negative attitude, which is for my own personal reason, means ibo. sorry I'm not hateful bigots like you yorubas and if that makes me an ibo then thank you. sorry I did not fall into your hateful thought of how ijaw should treat ibos. We aren't like that. ijaws aren't hateful bigots like you people nor do we engage in insulting other tribes for no reason. If that hurts,you to your core, i am happy that it does. I'm sorry that put a damper in that delusions that I see that you yorubas have given yourselves. If me not being a hateful bigots to ibo means I am ibo to you then thank you, I accept that delusion that is on your head gracefully.

Lmao!

Who asked you to insult the Ibos? Do the likes of Tonye, Deapriye have to do that before people know them to be Ijaws? You can't insult the ibo but can insult the Yoruba over Ibo matters, heck! Your acclaimed fellow SS (Edos) were not even left out of your insult wherever Ibo interest were concerned yet you claimed to be Ijaw? You're an eediot and you're fooling no one but yourself!

You know what, I don't have time to be scouring the web and fishing out all your stupid posts but I know my brain isn't fussy to give a wrong picture of what I saw you post!

Deluded imposter!
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by kotv: 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmaao! What a dunce!

The statement read thus "that mass media incite mass violence is a conventional wisdom" and your eediotic self associated it with Radio Kudirat even when the Commentator was making a new paragraph.

Dummy, he's simply saying that it's conventional wisdom to know that Mass media incite mass violence! Lmao.. You reek of stupidity and you don't even know it. Spits!

I'm still waiting for facts that will back up our claim that Radio Kudirat made derogatory remark and called for the Hausa to be killed like Radio Biafra did.

Anyway, it's not today that I've known you to be a stupid imposter! You can fool anyone but not me!

Continue your distortion. Continue yoruba hypocrisy. We are all used to yoruba propaganda and daily lies. have given three different sources, three different people once of which is yoruba which spoke about radio kudirat and funny all three listed it as a radio that displayed hate speeches.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Diademk07: 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
kotv:

Continue your distortion. Continue yoruba hypocrisy. We are all used to yoruba propaganda and daily lies. have given three different sources, three different people once of which is yoruba which spoke about radio kudirat and funny all three listed it as a radio that displayed hate speeches.

Lmao!

Deluded imposting loser has resorted to the stupidity he's known to have, just because I asked for fact!

Nairaland comment has now become facts? Wonder shall never end, wetin my eyes no go see on this nairaland! LOL!

You know what, get your stupid scallywags fingers off my mention, I'm averse to stupidity!
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by kotv: 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmao!

Who asked you to insult the Ibos? Do the likes of Tonye, Deapriye have to do that before people know them to be Ijaws? You can't insult the ibo but can insult the Yoruba over an Ibo matters, heck! Your acclaimed fellow SS (Edos) are mot even left out of your insult wherever Ibo interest are concerned? You're an eediot and you're fooling no one but yourself!

You know what, I don't have time to be scouring the web and fishing out your all stupid posts but I know my brain isn't fussy to give a wrong picture of what I saw you post!

Deluded imposter!

You said it

"There are others like Hopeathand, Truckpusher etc who doesn't even like the Yoruba folks but are always vociferous against the Ibos whenever their interest clash"

What do the two do whenever they clash with with ibo? They insult and yell.
I'm not going to entertain yoruba hateful mind and I don't care what you think.

Your anger is I don't insult them but at the same time I don't oppose them when they insult you people. Yeah you're right, I like them more than I like you people. Let that hurt you to your core! And I remember the so called edo. It was mulatto who daily insulted ibos and used ss as he did so which daily brought ibos to insult ss and yes I joined them to insult him and other edos like him as they brought insult to ss on daily basis. You just again agree on what I said. Your anger is that I didn't be hateful towards ibos like the edos nor wwas like hope at hand and truck pusher who hated yoruba and igbo. Sorry ijaws are not hateful like yoruba and neither would I entertain your hateful mind.

Yes you don't have time because you don't have anything but your delusions. When you said you called me out as an imposter and the post where you said you did such, I gave you direct links to prove and both times you just typed without anything to show. Like a yoruba, nothing but a propagandist.

I don't care if you think I'm ibo or not; it won't change what I am now would it nor would it change my parents to an ibo therefore, you're just a comedian to me.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Malawian(m): 12:19am On Jun 09, 2017
Xway:
The press conference where Igbos were asked to quit the North was held at Arewa House. To those who do not know what Arewa House is, go and research it. It is almost impossible to hold a press conference at Arewa House without the knowledge of the Kaduna State Government. Is someone flying a kite? That being said, In 2015, Nnamdi Kanu was jailed by the Muhammadu Buhari administration for two years and charged with treason because he called for an independent state of Biafra. In 2005, Asari Dokubo was jailed for two years by the Olusegun Obasanjo administration and charged with treason because he called for self determination of the Niger-Delta. In 1993 and 1996 the Abacha administration jailed Gani Fawehinmi for months and charged him with treasonable offenses (holding a political rally against the government). Nigerians are waiting to see if the same treatment will be meted out to Alhaji Yerima Shettima, President of the Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, who has also committed an act of treason by declaring war on Nigerian citizens of Southeast origin when he and his group ordered them to leave Northern Nigeria. If he is treated with kid gloves then we will know that President Buhari meant what he said about treating 97 percenters differently from 5 percenters, they mean it they are not jokers. Wake up biafra IGBO TRADERS RELOCATE ooo to East Now when there is life there is still hope.
Those Ones only made "innocuous" threat. Remind us where some of the ones that put their threat to action are today. People like Kabiru Sokoto or Yinusa Yellow.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Diademk07: 12:38am On Jun 09, 2017
kotv:

You said it

"There are others like Hopeathand, Truckpusher etc who doesn't even like the Yoruba folks but are always vociferous against the Ibos whenever their interest clash"

What do the two do whenever they clash with with ibo? They insult and yell.
I'm not going to entertain yoruba hateful mind and I don't care what you think.

Your anger is I don't insult them but at the same time I don't oppose them when they insult you people. Yeah you're right, I like them more than I like you people. Let that hurt you to your core! And I remember the so called edo. It was mulatto who daily insulted ibos and used ss as he did so which daily brought ibos to insult ss and yes I joined them to insult him and other edos like him as they brought insult to ss on daily basis. You just again agree on what I said. Your anger is that I didn't be hateful towards ibos like the edos nor wwas like hope at hand and truck pusher who hated yoruba and igbo. Sorry ijaws are not hateful like yoruba and neither would I entertain your hateful mind.

Yes you don't have time because you don't have anything but your delusions. When you said you called me out as an imposter and the post where you said you did such, I gave you direct links to prove and both times you just typed without anything to show. Like a yoruba, nothing but a propagandist.

I don't care if you think I'm ibo or not; it won't change what I am now would it nor would it change my parents to an ibo therefore, you're just a comedian to me.

Who cares whether a stupid dumb imposter as yourself like us or not? You're a non-entity! Lmao!

I'm only pointing out the fact that your foolish dumb self couldn't be discrete enough in your act of imposting! I mean which ijaw gets angry over an ibo matter to the extent of taking a stand with them against his acclaimed tribe and his fellow SS if he's not ibo? I'm pointing out how you're too dumb to not realise that you have to keep your emotion in check when you're imposting! LOL!

BTW, have you come up with real facts to back up your stupid claim on Radio Kudirat being an hate inciting media?
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by kotv: 12:41am On Jun 09, 2017
Diademk07:

Who cares whether a stupid dumb imposter as yourself like us or not? You're a non-entity! Lmao!

I'm only pointing out the fact that your foolish dumb self couldn't be discrete enough in your act of imposting! I mean which ijaw gets angry over an ibo matter to the extent of taking a stand with them against his acclaimed tribe and his fellow SS if he's not ibo? I'm pointing out how you're too dumb to not realise that you have to keep your emotion in check when you're imposting! LOL!

BTW, have you come up with real fact to back up your stupid claim on Radio Kudirat being an hate inciteful media?

What the heck do ijaw have with edo?

An Edo has more in common with you than he has with me. Edo has repeatedly opposed the improvement that meant for ss and continously showed support to yoruba. Delude yourself that I sharing a region with an Edo would make me not insult an edo who makes others insult the region they never support. Let that hurt you to your core yoruba. Let it hurt you to your core!!

Have you showed me where I insulted ijaws and where you proved I'm ibo or are you still just typing?

I like ibos more than I like yorubas. Let it hurt you to your core as you cry imposter.

I like ibos more than I like yoruba and I can say the same for every family of mine, friends, neighbors and even coworkers that are ijaws.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by kotv: 12:44am On Jun 09, 2017
Diademk07:

BTW, have you come up with real facts to back up your stupid claim on Radio Kudirat being an hate inciting media?

The facts are you there clear as daylight for anyone to read. You denying it and marking it of as a NL post won't change where each came from.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by kotv: 12:48am On Jun 09, 2017
Diademk07:

Ijaws like ibos more than we like yoruba. If given the opportunity, I'll choose an ibo over a yoruba anyday.

Let it hurt you to your core as you cry imposter. grin tongue
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Diademk07: 1:11am On Jun 09, 2017
kotv:

What the heck do ijaw have with edo?

An Edo has more in common with you than he has with me. Edo has repeatedly opposed the improvement that meant for ss and continously showed support to yoruba. Delude yourself that I sharing a region with an Edo would make me not insult an edo who makes others insult the region they never support. Let that hurt you to your core yoruba. Let it hurt you to your core!!

Have you showed me where I insulted ijaws and where you proved I'm igbo or are you still just typing?

LOL!
Your dumb brain still don't get it, do you?

I'm pointing out how you always act emotional whenever ibo have squabbles with other ethnics like you just did today. Lmao.

There was even a statement of yours which stated that SSners who oppose the actualisation of biafra are SW and the Edos imposting as SS, even when Tonye, truck, Hopeathand etc were seen on the said thread making their intention known! And I was like, is this fool also implying that the aforementioned people are Yoruba and edo or what? There are plenty of time you gave yourself out as an ibo. You're fooling no one but your stupid self.

Lmao at 'getting hurt because a dumb imposter doesn't love us.. It's like you don't know me because if you do, I have never cared for anyone apart from the Yorubas. I can't even count the number of ethnics I've insulted whenever my ethnic group is being insulted but what I won't do is to insult someone because he insulted the Binis, itsekiri, urhobo or the North etc unlike you impostor, often do whenever ibos are insulted.

Why do I not care about anyone apart from my folks? Because I'm confident of the fact that we need nothing from the SS, SE or the North. We have good soil for agriculture, longest coast in africa and both light oil and huge untapped heavy oil in my lovely state, Ondo and the more reason I'm praying for quick disintegration or full resource control because I don't want anyone dipping hand into Ondo's heavy oil (bitumen) when it eventually become tapped!

Back to the main point though, you're an impostor and you know it. The sad thing is you're dumb as well!
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Diademk07: 1:15am On Jun 09, 2017
kotv:

The facts are you there clear as daylight for anyone to read. You denying it and marking it of as a NL post won't change where each came from.

Lol.. Are you denying it isn't a nairaland post again? What kind of dumb kids are parent breeding as kids nowadays?

Go refund the money used for your education!
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by kotv: 1:19am On Jun 09, 2017
Diademk07:

LOL!
Your dumb brain still don't get it, do you?

I'm pointing out how you always act emotional whenever ibo have squabbles with other ethnics like you just did today. Lmao.

There was even a statement of yours which stated that SSners who oppose the actualisation of biafra are SW and the Edos imposting as SS, even when Tonye, truck, Hopeathand etc were seen on the said thread making their intention known! And I was like, is this fool also implying that the aforementioned people are Yoruba and edo or what? There are plenty of time you gave yourself out as an ibo. You're fooling no one but your stupid self.

Lmao at 'getting hurt because a dumb imposter doesn't love us.. It's like you don't know me because if you do, I have never cared for anyone apart from the Yorubas. I can't even count the number of ethnics I've insulted whenever my ethnic group is being insulted but what I won't do is to insult someone because he insulted the Binis, itsekiri, urhobo or the North etc unlike you impostor, often do whenever ibos are insulted.

Why do I not care about anyone apart from my folks? Because I'm confident of the fact that we need nothing from the SS, SE or the North. We have good soil for agriculture, longest coast in africa and both light oil and huge untapped heavy oil in my lovely state, Ondo and the more reason I'm praying for quick disintegration or full resource control because I don't want anyone dipping hand into Ondo's heavy oil (bitumen) when it eventually become tapped!

Back to the main point though, you're an impostor and you know it. The sad thing is you're dumb as well!

More long list of what I did and supposedly caught me in it but can't support any of It
Show me where you proved I am ibo or where I insulted ijaws.
Start proving your talking or continue being the idiot that you are displaying. Your choice

And yes I said that yorubas were pretending to be ss on NL as when I was on this forum, almost on daily basis many of yoruba were repeatedly exposed pretending to be ss. That was a daily basis thing when I was here. I don't doubt it's changed.

Ijaw likes ibos more than we like yoruba. they are better than you. I know how much hurts you hearing it. So let is hurt you to the core
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Diademk07: 1:19am On Jun 09, 2017
kotv:

Ijaws like ibos more than we like yoruba. If given the opportunity, I'll choose an ibo over a yoruba anyday.

Let it hurt you to your core as you cry imposter. tongue

You aint still making a sense!

With all your gibberish, you remain a dumb impostor!
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by kotv: 1:23am On Jun 09, 2017
Diademk07:

Lol.. Are you denying it isn't a nairaland post again? What kind of dumb kids are parent breeding as kids nowadays?

Go refund the money used for your education!

Show me the nairaland post where I got the three statements.
I want direct link of each NL post where I recieved the three sources thanks

Even the yoruba commenter post came from a discussion in news article.

The so called brain of yours that you insulted God by claiming he gave you is a joke.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Diademk07: 1:25am On Jun 09, 2017
kotv:

More long list of what I did and supposedly caught me in it but can't support any of it.
Here is my past post again
Show me where you proved I am ibo or where I insulted ijaws.
Start proving your talking or continue being the idiot that you are displaying. Your choice

And yes I said that yorubas were pretending to be ss on NL as when I was on this forum, almost on daily basis many of yoruba were repeatedly exposed pretending to be ss. That was a daily basis thing when I was here. I don't doubt it's changed.

Ijaw likes igbos more than we like yoruba. they are better than you. I know how much hurts you hearing it. So let is hurt you to the core

Lmao! Like I have not proved it out already on here.

The fact that you even acted emotional over my discussion already proved you to be an ibo, not like I don't know you're before but what I realised today is that you're also dumb!

I can't even imagine my little cousin having difficulty comprehending the article you posted like you did.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by kotv: 1:25am On Jun 09, 2017
Diademk07:

You aint still making a sense!

With all your gibberish, you remain a dumb impostor!

I already know that is what is hurting you and I'll continue saying it

Call me an imposter it will not change, any ijaw would choose an ibo over yoruba anyday

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn / Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari / 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.